[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why this series fails

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Scarlet Spider.jpg (1MB, 1306x2026px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet Spider.jpg
1MB, 1306x2026px
>Fighting bad guys is scary for Kaine and almost makes him puss out.
>Kaine gets rekt by a pair of werewolves, Wtf?
>Peter has beaten way tougher odds than two measley werewolves

Kaine is supposed to be a stronger, darker, clone version of Peter but Yost completely misses the point of his character and writes him as being weaker and less competent than the original Spidey. That's why this series fails. Dropped.
>>
Actually, it failed because people have shit taste, OP bring a perfect example.
>>
>>78010097
>bring
Being, fucking phone
>>
>>78010069
It failed because Marvel didn't make a big deal about it having a likable gay couple.
>>
>>78010069
Peterfaggotry is a sickness and you need help, my man.

Spider-Man's entire fan base is the poster child for why everyone in the medium outside of the Big 2 hates capeshit.
>>
File: 1402971604960.png (457KB, 553x490px) Image search: [Google]
1402971604960.png
457KB, 553x490px
Except... Kaine was made a perfect clone in Spider-Island, so he was at the same level as Peter at that point. Not to mention Kaine ripped the werewolves to shreds(literally) after he became the Other, then beat the shit out of Spock, showing his clear superiority to the regular Spider-man, which was also written by Yost.
TL;DR: OP doesn't read comics or has the memory/cognitive skills of a goldfish.
>>
I'm not even a Peter fag. I just hate the way Yost writes Kaine. Kaine is supposed to be stronger and darker than Peter not weaker and whinier.

Superior Spiderman does the whole anti hero Spidey theme way better than this.
>>
>Kaine was made a perfect clone in Spider-Island, so he was at the same level as Peter at that point.

This is not true. He has different powers than peter and they are not on the same level.

>Kaine ripped the werewolves to shreds(literally) after he became the Other

I don't care what he does after getting his power up. He still got rekt by them in his base form, which shouldn't have happened.

>Beat the shit out of Spock, showing his clear superiority to the regular Spider-man,

It's just inconsistent to have Kaine beat Spock after how incompetent he was being written before they fought.
>>
>>78010324
>Superior Spiderman does the whole anti hero Spidey theme way better than this.

Hollllly fuuuck. WHEN WILL THE SUPERIOR BOOK WAS GOOD MEME END? Spock is one of the most annoying characters the Spider series has ever fucking had. Self congratulatory, know it all douchebags are only fun for a couple of issues. This series went on for fucking forever.
>>
>>78010480
>This is not true. He has different powers than peter and they are not on the same level.
It literally states on page he was a perfect clone, not to mention we have no idea how powerful he was after resurrecting as tarantula.
>I don't care what he does after getting his power up. He still got rekt by them in his base form, which shouldn't have happened.
Except Kaine doesn't have as much experience as Peter, and was not currently stronger than him
>Beat the shit out of Spock, showing his clear superiority to the regular Spider-man,
Even assuming you were right before, it still isn't inconsistent because he fought Spock after he became the Other.
>>
File: 1430098686321.png (106KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
1430098686321.png
106KB, 500x578px
>>78010285
I just want this semen demon to return. That's all I want.
>>
Fuck you anon. I started reading Amazing Spiderman at around Issue #600 and went all the way up to #700.

I'm not finished with Superior yet but I've honestly enjoyed the first ten issues of Superior more than anything else Spidey related.
>>
>>78010691
Well you're wrong.
>>
>>78010691
I'm praying you're just saying this because of based Stegman.
>>
>>78010069
sooooooo bait thread I guess?
>>
>>78010809
Lets put it this way.

There's a reason OP didn't post this in the Been and Kaine thread already on the board.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.