[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Earth 33

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 46

File: image.jpg (140KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 600x600px
What would realistically happen if our earth had an outbreak of metahumans suddenly? Would violence be a daily occurrence like in the comics?
>>
>>78009701
Trump will be our Lex.
>>
>>78009701
I think governments would have no choice but to round em up. Any use of a superpower would be considered illegal immediately.
>>
Depends on both who has superpowers and how they use them. If say, 2% of the population suddenly gained powers, that's roughly 140,000+ people. Statistically, you're bound to have a few asshats in there that would just fuck things up simply because they can, with very few people (relatively speaking) able to stop them.

Given our society's current inclination to blanket a whole community with contempt based the the actions of a select number of individuals, its not a stretch to say they would be hated in general, despite any "heroic" members
>>
>>78009855
>140,000
I think you meant 140 million, which with a powerlevels akin to Marvel or DC, would be a global disaster
>>
If you engage in use of your powers you'd be either a vigilante or criminal. Either way breaking the law.
>>
>>78009917
Oh shit, your right. Left off a zero in my calculations. That would actually be terrifying if even a small fraction of them are world breaker tier
>>
>>78009730
this
and then this would lead to widespread death and destruction from metahuman terrorists/people who are too powerful for the gvt
>>
>>78009701
That depends on if any of the metahumans were Muslim.
>>
>>78010040
There are uses for powers that don't involve either of those. Basically sports would get weird really fast.
>>
File: 1426721466184.jpg (47KB, 247x607px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426721466184.jpg
47KB, 247x607px
>DC will never utilize one of the unknown earths
>an earth very much like earth 33 where no heroes exist
>until one day a mysterious object now tainted by the bleed falls from the skies
>the cosmic grail has landed and has set forth it's rings on the inhabitants of earth
>many strong willed individuals are given rings with the promise that their greatest dreams will come true if they prove worthy
>this contest cannot be escaped and failure to participate will result in death
>Thus started the cosmic grail war
>>
>>78009701
>Would violence be a daily occurrence like in the comics?
> like in the comics?

Having a gun is a superpower. America's had more mass shootings this year than we've had calendar days. If anything, Marvel and DC have it less rough than we do.
>>
>>78009701
Wait, we're Earth 33? I thought we were Earth Prime.
>>
Hard to say. I feel like the fact that we have super-characters in fiction would give real metahumans a different meaning in our world than they hold in, say, a comic-book universe. Because we'd already have a concept to liken them to and we'd be like, "they are real-life superheroes/villains!", whereas nobody really thinks like that in a fictional universe (omg, there's this Superman guy who's a real-life Doctor Amazing from Blaze Comics! The Flash is a real version of The Flash, but without the helmet!)

>>78010299
Guys like the ethicist Peter Singer already say that performance-enhancing drugs shouldn't be banned from sports, because they are no more unfair an advantage than the fact that some people are genetically advantaged at certain sports.

I wonder what the deal with genetic advantage would be if we had superhumans. Maybe they'd be put in different classes depending on their abilities. But then nobody would watch boring normie baseball, just underwater baseball or spaceball or something.

>Bro, the New York Metas are gonna win the series!
>>
File: hypercrisis man.png (170KB, 669x457px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hypercrisis man.png
170KB, 669x457px
>>78010314
>And somewhere he sits, and smirks.
All according to plan.
>>
>>78010314
I feel like every time a comic tries to do "this is how superheroes would be in the REAL WORLD!," that premise falls apart pretty quickly and it just ends up being another comic-booky universe that uses the same comic-booky conventions because there is, like, no other way to write a superhero story. Like, stuff like Superman: Secret Identity or Earth One veer outside of "reality" a few pages in. Adding superheroes to Earth-33 would just make Earth-33 the same as Earth-whatever.

>>78010355
Eh, kind of depends on how you count "mass shootings". The FBI has no official definition, so everybody uses a different one, and the numbers vary wildly depending on what definition.

I mean, yeah, they are still a huge problem and no other developed nation is dealing with that sort of bullshit, but that statistic is a little iffy.

>>78010379
After 52, all the earths became cardinal integers, so no more names like "Earth-X" or "Earth-S" or "Earth Prime" or even "Earth-Two." Now it's Earth-10, Earth-5, Earth-33, and Earth-2,
>>
>>78010569
LUTHOR WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>>
What if we only got one and he was a Dr Manhattan?
>>
>>78010671
Oh it's going to be meta as fuck not only that it's going to be a story where the rules obviously go out the window due to the nature of the grail being altered by the bleed.
I think best part would be the individuals dealing with their actions and the drive to continue. I also feel a nice twist would be to have the grail maintain more magical properties like the star heart leading to individualistic abilities
>>
>>78009701
They'd all become villains. The only reason we don't have vigilantes is because real life people by and large are bad people that are only good because of societies constraints.
>>
File: Superman.png (536KB, 537x679px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Superman.png
536KB, 537x679px
>>78009701

building on this >>78010743


It would really depend on how powerful these beings were. If we're talking average joe x-man, then the governments would likely try to control and or kill them.

If we get someone, god forbid, on the level of superman, well what could we do? This would be a plutonian kind of event.

I'd like to think society would accept some of them to the point we could consider them heroes, but real life isn't that nice.

Humanity is more than likely wiped out.

...still, it's good to have hope that he will show up.

"Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down."
>>
>>78011079
Go back to earth-3
>>
>>78011402
Keep living in your fantasy world. You don't have to teach children to not do good things. We are animals.
>>
>>78011439
People like you prove superboy prime right
>>
>>78011079
>The only reason we don't have vigilantes is because real life people by and large are bad people that are only good because of societies constraints.

Okay, listen here you cynical little fuck.

It's true that we need laws because there are bad people out there and we need an impartial legal system both to punish that behavior and give redress to the victims of it.

But you should also realize that if the vast majority of people are amoral shits, those laws wouldn't mean shit because they'd just go around breaking all of them anyways, and the small number of decent people in your idea of the world couldn't keep them in place or defend said laws against it.

If the vast majority of the world's population is as you suggest, fundamentally, inherently evil human beings, then those laws would never be made in the first place.
>>
>>78011079
Eventually, yeah. The thing is, we've got enough superhero comics that, if people suddenly developed Superpowers and tried to go all "Spider-Man" they'd get to the part where everyone in his life hate his super-hero identity, and likely decide "You know what, fuck those guys!"

Its a rare person who will do good even towards those who do evil to them.
>>
>>78011538
>Its a rare person who will do good even towards those who do evil to them.

That's definitely difficult, yes, but I think most people would go out of their way to help neutral strangers if confronted with it and having the power to address it.

But just because being virtuous is tough doesn't mean that it's impossible, or that virtue doesn't really exist.
>>
If he were a metahuman on par with Superman would he have gotten laid?
>>
>>78011623
Yes.
One way or another other
>>
File: kek.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kek.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>78011623
Not even the power of Superman could pull that off.

Thought robot has a 2/10 shot at it.
>>
>>78011623
>His superhero name is the Supreme Gentleman
>>
You're now a metahuman, /co/. What do you do? Keep a secret? Use it for personal gain? Rampage?
>>
>>78011787
Keep it a secret and I'm ashamed to say, use it for personal gain.

Fingers crossed for telekinesis or the flying brick powerset.
>>
>>78011599
Why is no one in the 1% a vigilante then? I live in St. Louis which across the river is equivalent to Hub City and our crime rates are through the roof but no vigilantes.

No one ever goes crazy and takes down criminals.

>>78011529
Dumbass it's to make money. Laws are only passed to make money. You must b well off, get down in the dirt with us poor people that have to fight for everything we have and tell me people are inherently good then.
>>
>>78011886
>people are inherently good then.

they are though.

How old are you? 20? 22?
>>
>>78011599
I don't doubt that most would try. Fuck, given the Golden Age of capeshit we're in now, I'd almost argue that most people, if they suddenly developed Superpowers would likely try to be a superhero. I'm just cynical enough to believe we live in a world with Marvel-tier civilians and Amanda Waller running the governments, who would be able to turn even Superman apathetic towards their problems, if not outright hostile.
>>
>>78011979
They aren't. Show me any evidence to the contrary. When people get stranded guess what? They eat someone. When someone is being held hostage? They say take them. I may be cynical but my cynicism is based in fact, we are all just animals trying to survive, your idealism is based in logic and make believe due to your cushioned life. It's the entire reason we invented superheroes is to sell the lie that people are good.
>>
Jesus what if it passes on when you reproduce? Human history is forever changed.
>>
File: 20inZV2.jpg (3KB, 125x115px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20inZV2.jpg
3KB, 125x115px
>>78012067
> he doesn't realize he's trapped in a cycle
> he doesn't realize he's half the problem
>>
>>78012067
Not him but you got me curious, what would you do with your powers if any
>>
>>78012125
probably suck lots of penis with his super speed
>>
>>78011787
Secret and gainful. Hoping for shape shifting. It would be an easy way for the cosmic writers to show my issues with self image.
>>
If anything, I just hope that I get to be the Ambush Bug of Earth-33.
>>
Realistically? There would be more groups like Doom Patrol than the Justice League
>>
>>78012125
Depends. If I can die, just get rich and lead a hedonistic life filled with sex and drugs, occasionally helping out if I could dependent upon my powers.

If I was invulnerable, take down entire world governments and restructure them to help people, taking out the top brass and installing my puppet regime who I'd crush if they disobeyed then do whatever the hell I wanted until I got bored then maybe turn to heroism out of boredom. Still lots of sex and drugs though.
>>
File: RoadToCivilWar.jpg (919KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RoadToCivilWar.jpg
919KB, 1920x2951px
>>78010297
Could you Imagine if Nitro joined ISIS?
>>
>>78011886
>Why is no one in the 1% a vigilante then?

Because you can help people without putting on a mask and wandering the streets to beat up purse-snatchers?

There are stories of people who throw themselves in harm's way to protect total strangers regardless though. Cops that die in the line of duty. The man who got shot twice in the gut trying to rescue a woman being dragged away by her hair on the street.
>>
>>78012229
So a villain, then.
>>
>>78010297
>>78012244

When are we going to have a Red Son type comic involving ISIS
>>
>>78012244
> thinking small time

mate, what if a speedster was convinced to join
>>
>>78012244

You've ever read any DCU comics that involve the cult of Kobra? I'd see something similar happening.
>>
>>78012288
Do villains help people? Morally grey is not a villain.
>>
File: Based Flash.jpg (901KB, 1200x1860px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Based Flash.jpg
901KB, 1200x1860px
>>78012296
Pic related, but more ISISy
>>
>>78012277
Yeah normal people very rarely on occasion. Not the 1%. They only give money to these charities that someone they know someone runs.
>>
Top Tier:
Telepathy
Speed
flight


Pleb Tier:
Strength
Energy shooting shit
Fire shit
Turn into monster shit
>>
>>78012321
You can be a serial kiler and help a kids get his balloon back. In the words of Crush-It Creel "Just because I'm a bad guy, doesnt mean I'm a bad guy".
>>
>>78012296
Fuck that, man. Time Travel.
>>
>>78012398
No no. Super Speed, Immortality and Teleportation are god tier.
>>
>>78012416

In fact there are several notorious serial killers who were well-respected in their communities, no one had any clue that they were butchering people in their spare time.
>>
>>78012431
What if it's the super speed that doesnt come with speedforce?
>>
>>78012416
If I'm just saving people, killing dictators, and doings drugs and having sex how am I a villain?
>>
>>78012398
bretty gud

TK is what I would consider the best power in real life. But it depends on how good you are with it.

You could potentially be super strong, fast, have flight, invisibility etc etc its very dependent on the person and what you come up with
>>
>>78012431

What type of Immortality are we talking here. Teleportation can come with limitations too.
>>
>>78010671
FBI uses its mass murder definition and doesn't distinguish between weapons except for statistical purposes. And the whole "no developed nation" thing really just means "none of the wealthy Western European nations." There's a reason why no gun control argument includes Mexico.
>>
>>78012454
It's still god tier man. Think about all the time you waste getting around.
>>
>>78012455
you're not. that seems more anti hero-ish
>>
>>78012455
Power vacuums anon.

Killing dictators makes things worse if you don't rebuild.
>>
>>78012431
>Immortality
I hope you like being harvested
>>
>>78012496
I said I'd install puppet dictators to do my will.

>>78012481
Says the super hero with powers.
>>
>>78012067
you need to read flex mentallo. if you already have, re-read it, cause you missed the point.

You're exactly like the guy in that.
>>
We wouldn't even need a Dr Manhattan. One metahuman born with even half the powers of martian manhunter could level a city
>>
>>78012522
I own a physical copy of Flex. While it's a nice idea it's a work of fiction. Power corrupts. We are talking about if a real working class person, got powers on our earth. It would be a catastrophic disaster.
>>
Remember that film Chronicle? Or Megamind?

I had a debate with my buddy about everyday people gaining superpowers. He argued that it all depends on what sort of person you are and what your powers are. I rebutted that power is like alcohol; even the strongest-willed individual with noble intentions will eventually succumb to misuse and corruption.

I mean, be honest, /co/, what if you had Xavier's level of mind powers? You can coast through life without any problem. You can transfer all the knowledge and talents of everyone you encounter. Hell I'd go to MENSA functions if I had this.

And this is just the passive stuff that you can do with this sort of power. With the Jessica Jones series out recently, look at Purple Man got away with and he only has limited mind control.

People aren't meant to have these kind of powers. It totally revamps what being a human is.
>>
>>78009701

Canada already has metas. Where's your Obama now?
>>
>>78012559
>You can transfer all the knowledge and talents of everyone you encounter
Is that bad?
>>
>>78012557
>>78012559
If Mr. Rodgers got powers, would he go evil?
>>
>>78012591
If you leave them retarded, yes
>>
>>78012557
>Power corrupts
No, it doesn't. Not always. Good cops exist. Good judges exist. Good people exist.

You must be the kind of person that believes the worst in people straight away.

I hope you realize you're the problem and you're stuck in a cycle of pessimism.
>>
>>78012608
I just won't leave them retarded then
>>
File: 1449061288569.png (113KB, 315x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449061288569.png
113KB, 315x319px
>>78012557
you live a sad existence, friend
>>
If it's flying and shit we'll manage. If people are being turned into monsters like Thing and King Shark then it'd be a serious issue. That said why do Inhumans have way more "monster" transformations than mutants?
>>
>>78012612
Those people are getting paid to do those jobs. While it's not much it does give them the incentive to stay on the straight and narrow and the fact that they have societal constraints on them helps as well.

Are you rich or a teenager or something? You don't seem to have ever had to overcome real world struggles.
>>
>>78012557
I bet you think of "Chronicle" on the same level as art-house cinema.
>>
>>78012591
>>78012608
I envisioned something like you copy-pasted what they know to your mind. It's like file transferring but the original copy remains intact so no harm to anyone.

>>78012601
Possibly. It all depends on what stage in his life did he receive it.

If he's the kindly old man we saw on PBS, I think not. But if it's at a younger age where he's rash and not wise from maturity, he could potentially abuse them. Not full-out evil, but not benovolent.
>>
Anyways, if I got powers my priorities would be
>Climate Change
>Malaria
>Sanitation
>>
>>78012557
You're basically Johnny bates from Mircaleman before he rampages
>>
>>78012370
Were already talking about an extremely minor number of people who engage in vigilante actions and you're trying to make an argument by restricting us to a small percentage of the population in the first place?
>>
>>78012688
>I envisioned something like you copy-pasted what they know to your mind. It's like file transferring but the original copy remains intact so no harm to anyone
Well yeah, I would never purposly leaves someone autistic, that's horrible.
>>
>>78009701
Conservative Americans would immediately be hypocrites and push for meta-human registration.
>>
>>78012693
>Isis
>Cancer
>MARS

Get your priorities straight, son.
>>
>>78012709
Bro the 1% would never risk their lives for the working class and they are the only ones who could afford to do it. Giving any of them powers would be a disaster considering they want Americans to stay poor, sick, and overpopulated. They think foreigners aren't people. If any of them got powers they'd likely turn into Hitler.
>>
>>78012559
Here's the interesting thing. Unlike those two works of fiction, they havent had literal generations raised on the ideal of superheroes. In our world, everybody knows about Superman, a being of Godlike power who, rather than succumb to his base desires, decides to do good. I genuinely believe that people would try and follow Superman's example if they got powers. I'm not naive enough to think all of them, but most of them would.
If I'm being cynical, its towards how the rest of the world would react to these superhumans. Basically, do we have Marvel or DC civilians?
>>
>>78012675
>Those people are getting paid to do those jobs
they still have to make the choice, mate.

and no, I've never been even slightly considered wealthy. I'm also not a teen.

> You don't seem to have ever had to overcome real world struggles.

You seem to have never had anything good ever happen to you. I'm sorry for that.
>>
the problem with powers is that no amount of good can trump the bad that people do

we don't think in terms of "oh lets save 100 people if a bad guy gets to kill one person every week", if a metahuman kills a person, the entire population gets put into question even if every single other person is good
>>
Not
>Pussy
>Money
>Fame
C'mon bruh
>>
>>78012758
Can't defeat ISIS by using powers, Malaria kills more people than Cancer, and Climate Change the biggest existential risk facing Humanity, and Mars is a harder problem than Climate Change with less benefit.
>>
>>78012700
Not the anon you're responding to, but Johnny Bates was plenty of fucked up. He was a kid with godly powers. Remember that incident where he was raping that girl and broke her neck? He was no more than 13 or 14. At that age, you're hormones and brain chemistry is all kinds of fucked up.

I'm not saying that every single person is gonna be a murderous megalomaniac, but imagine the average /co/mrade getting superhuman strength and durability. While I'd like to think that /co/ is full of people who would try and do the right thing since we love cape fiction, I'd venture many if not most of /co/ are social outcasts and misfits. Probably never kissed a girl or were part of the popular crowd. Not fit or handsome. Now you have the ability to kick anyone's ass if they even look at you funny. Who can stop you?
>>
File: 1448632722455.jpg (29KB, 357x312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448632722455.jpg
29KB, 357x312px
>>78012795
> implying any of that means you shouldn't try anyway
>>
>>78012783
Honestly the bigger problem would stem from individuals trying to be heroes rather than all these villains.
>>
>>78009723
Under the assumption that Lex is Doom-lite, that wouldn't be close to true. At most Trump is smart enough to know how to rile up the proles and ignorant masses, but beyond that, he's an idiot. Lex is no idiot.
>>
>>78012472
>FBI uses its mass murder definition

Then that doesn't include any instance where a guy goes into a crowded place and indiscriminately shoots, killing two people and injuring six.

Mass murder, according to the FBI, is three or more people being killed in a short time. Not shot, but killed.

That's why this shit is tricky.

> And the whole "no developed nation" thing really just means "none of the wealthy Western European nations." There's a reason why no gun control argument includes Mexico.

Mexico is a developing economy.

Canada, Japan, and Australia are not European countries.

It seems more apt to compare a nation like the U.S. to Canada, Japan, Australia, and "wealthy Western European nations" than to Mexico.
>>
Honestly things wouldnt change that much for me. I just want to be left alone. It depends on my powers and how many people have powers. I would love to be a hero but if a bunch of other people around me have powers too I'll feel inadequate and go back into my hole.
>>
>>78012783
Marvel's society would be more hectic seeing how most of their villains are petty crooks with powers, like spiderman's gallery
>>
>>78012818
I'm /fit/, handsome, I was popular in school and I love cape comics and I'd still get rich, have lots of sex and explore before I started to save anyone.

So yeah your point stands, I doubt most people would immediately do selfless good. Probably a lot of anti-heroes though.
>>
>>78012783
Marvel all the way. Contemporary civilians (at least in the US) are loud-mouthed pussified fuckwits on both sides of the political spectrum.

At one point, we were once DC civvies but that time is long gone.

For example, say you had the ability to shapeshift into any person. And not just how they outwardly look, but you have everything; their DNA, their memories, abilities, personality (in conjunction with your own mind), etc.

Are you telling me that you wouldn't be tempted to even try out this ability?
>>
>>78012813
An xavier level telepath could rearrange their entire ideology and way of thinking on a global scale. The war would end overnight.
>>
>>78012910
Dude, that is one of the best hero powers. You can be the second Superman, or Flash, or any superhero. Fuck yeah I'd try it out, I'd be backup for the main guys.
>>
File: D A M A G E D.jpg (375KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
D A M A G E D.jpg
375KB, 1440x900px
>>78012835
So, Lex is whoever pulls the strings of the people he uses to rile up the proles and ignorant masses.

Lex is the Koch brothers.

And Trump would be an inconvenience to Luthor. Because he's just as dangerous as the guys Luthor controls, but he doesn't work for him.

Trump is THE JOKER.
>>
>>78012557
>Power corrupts

If that was true, why aren't all poor people completely infallible saints?

Power doesn't corrupt, it only reveals character flaws that are already there.
>>
>>78013004
Because desperation also corrupts.

It's both ends of the spectrum. Complete control and no control.
>>
>>78012824

I'd rather have people who try to do good with good intentions and maybe make a few mistakes than everyone being a dick.
>>
File: this is you.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
this is you.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>78012557
man you're a sad fucker. the majority are good people.

Your perception of people has been warped by this place.

it might be time to stop posting
>>
It'd be like Jupiter's legacy really. There will be a brief period where yeah, costumes and adventure, but those people will get killed, easily. Or get old. In like 30 years every meta would be dead or locked in a lab somewhere.
>>
>>78013079
Say that when you are trapped on an island with 5 other people and you eat one of them.
>>
>>78013043

So if people's moral culpability is tied their environment and nothing else, at what balance do people actually "become" good then.
>>
>>78013079
He's right. Everybody in real life acts like people from /pol/ and tumblr.
>>
>>78013069
Yes but that was caused the superhuman registration act in Civil War in the first place.
>>
>>78013125
What is it with you and this island metaphor? Did you just not have the skills to go full Oliver Queen?
>>
>>78013153

And what would've happened if there were very few superheroes but a large proportion of superpowered asshole villains?
>>
File: XjDG2ie.jpg (9KB, 296x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XjDG2ie.jpg
9KB, 296x213px
>>78013125
he's just baiting at this point
>>
File: boole.jpg (144KB, 660x660px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boole.jpg
144KB, 660x660px
>>78013004
>If X is true, how come the inverse of X isn't true?

Because logic doesn't work like that, anon.
>>
>>78013132
They are only good for as long an it interest them, society forces them to be or convenience allows it. Put them in a life or death situation and their natural instinct to to divert back to their own survival/happiness.

The exception to this is children because we see them as an extension of our legacy so we may be willing to sacrifice ourself for them so our line survives.
>>
>>78013133
I would venture that many if not most people wouldn't express those kinds of thoughts in public because they're self-aware. On the Internet, it allows them anonymity to express vitriol that they know will give them stigma in their professional and public lives.
>>
>>78012749
Gun control as a Democrat versus Republican issue is about 20 years old. Gun control enjoyed bipartisan support from the 70s through the 90s. Gun control itself is primarily a conservative position, its rise in prominence within the Republican party, and American population, coincides with the rise of social conservativism, law and order politics, and the Dixiecrat party switch and its decline coincided with the rise of libertarian and small government movements. Gun control is almost exclusively a conservative political ideology, it's just that most people confuse Democrat/Republican to mean liberal/conservative.
>>
>>78012910
Problem is, just by having powers you want to be able to use them. And there's basically no way to use that power without it being considered "abuse" by some people. Especially since, going by that description, you can only turn into other people, and not just, you but /fit/.
>>
>>78012557
What would you do if you were to come into possession of a super-heroic power set? Would your first instinct be to succumb to the lust of unhinged violence and expressing your most basic instincts, or would you remain as morally straight as possible?
>>
>>78013193

No, that's his premise. If power is the cause of people losing morality, then we would expect that people with less power to be more moral and virtuous.

We clearly do NOT see that is the case so there must be other factors at play here.
>>
>>78013236
See >>78013201
>>
>>78013223
I already answered that, scroll up. It'd be a mix of both like literally everyone else who isn't fooling themselves.
>>
File: 1348702739391.jpg (36KB, 328x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1348702739391.jpg
36KB, 328x281px
>>78013316
>like literally everyone else who isn't fooling themselves.

>everyone thinks exactly like how I do, and if they don't they're in denial!
>>
>>78013346
We're all human anon, not fictional super hero characters.
>>
>>78012749
We would need registration though. When I was a teenager I would've sided with Cap but now I realize Tony Stark was absolutely right. The world can't handle another silver age and we need to be a little more organized.
>>
>>78013407

Yeah the major divide in this thread seems to be exactly what "humanity" consists of, and that's a debate that's been going on since literally the beginning of recorded thought.
>>
File: 1448560697400.jpg (302KB, 1080x1092px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448560697400.jpg
302KB, 1080x1092px
>>78013407
biggest cop out answer 2015
>>
>>78013447

I agree that people need to be held accountable for their actions, but the framework set up for that in Civil War was pretty much the worst way to go about that.
>>
>>78013452
Humanity is flawed and wears many different masks. No one person is entirely good or evil, it's the degree to which mask you would let slip once you obtained the powers.
>>
>>78013452
yeah, the one anon here had some bad stuff happen to him and now he always and forever assumes everyone is shit and only in it for themselves and there is no good in the world

needs to wake the fuck up
>>
>>78013483
There was none, everyone just stared fighting.
>>
>>78013501
There is good in the world but not infallible good like in a comic book. You need to wake up.
>>
>>78013517
>but not infallible good

tell me, please, where I ever said that.
>>
Realistically, would a domino mask conceal my identity while I'm out doing vigilante acts?
>>
>>78013575
meant for

>>78013550
>>
>>78013592
yes, but it would have to be one that extends out a bit, at least to the cheekbones
>>
>>78013592

You could always pull an Alan Scott and dress in a costume so ridiculous that people will just report "I WAS ATTACKED BY THIS GUY IN A PURPLE CAPE AND A MASK" and not remember anything about what you look like.
>>
>>78013592
No. I'm gonna go full head gear
>>
Everything would hit the fan when dead kids in costumes make the front page
>>
>>78013575
Thinking that anyone is gonna run around selflessly saving people with no personal gain at all in naive and unrealistic. Maybe if the government put them on their payroll.

I'd even save people dude but you better bet your ass I'm also going to Africa to steal some blood diamonds and robbing some banks to get rich.
>>
>>78013629
I'd wear a domino and a scarf on my lower face like the shadow. Probably wear a hoodie
>>
>>78013655
Fucking kids ruin everything
>>
>>78009701
Probably. But only for a short and terrible while.
The main difference between comics and Real life is that the public and people in general are infinitely more intelligent (or at least have more common sense) than their comic counterparts.

Also no status quo to keep to.
Metahumans who are killed would stay dead.
>>
>>78013662
He's not wrong.
>>
The entire premise of the flash is that random citizens can't cope with superpowers and most become criminals.
>>
>>78013662
you keep using yourself as an example, but we've established you're a villain at best and monster at worst. You represent the worst humanity has to offer, because you genuinely believe yours is the only way.

Go back to your island.
>>
Shout out to OP for making this thread, I love seeing everyone's take on what could and would happen both amongst normie citizen and super humans. Personally I'd like to believe that I'd try to do good first. I find no reason to use my powers for personal gain. Then again I've been thinking a lot of Purple Man's powers and just how easy it would be to become corrupt with the ability to make people do what you want. Ultimately I believe humanity is inherently good but that does not mean we are not easily corruptable. I think the heroes of our world would be very much like the heroes of the Marvel universe we would try to do good. Some will fail and some will fuck shit up, but at the end of the day we will try to do what's right. I think what we can all agree on though is that no matter what moral side of the spectrum a meta would pick the government will fuck everything up
>>
>>78013766

Except for the fact that Barry was also a random citizen and did just fine?
>>
>>78013799
Huh. I didn't know saving people and making government's take care of their population makes me a monster.
>>
File: 3032-16142.gif (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3032-16142.gif
52KB, 320x240px
>>78013864
>people are inherently cruel and selfish
>therefore the government
>which is made of people
>should take care of everything
>>
>>78013864
that's not what I said though. stop twisting words, faggot.
>>
>>78013638
To be fair, that would work. Especially if you're /fit/ enough to have a low-cut top to reveal your pecs.
>>
>>78013911
But this>>78012229 is what I said I'd do. How does that make me a villain or a monster? Some might call that a hero. I'm so plying saying everyone is going to do some bad things with their powers. That doesn't mean some people might not also do good. We aren't fictional characters, it's highly unlikely anyone is going to be all good or all evil.

Unless we were an alien from another planet. I'm sorry that upsets you. Even Batman commits acts of violent assault every night.
>>
>>78014047
If multiple people had powers people wouldn't just let you do what you want.
>>
>>78014047
how are you not understanding this?

its not the shit you said you'd do, it's your views on things you keep spouting.

You're sounding like doctor doom and ozymandias.
>>
>>78014153
>Implying either one of them is wrong
>Implying I'm not the real Dr. Doom
>>
>>78012857
Why is more apt? Because America isn't in Europe or Asia? Why not compare America to the rest of North America? Simple fact of the matter is that the USA only looks bad when you restrict it to firearm death rates against a small group of wealthy nations with already low crime rates and few guns. Comparing the USA to the rest of North America and the Caribbean in overall murder rate puts us 3rd from the bottom.
>>
>>78014153
OZYMANDIAS DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
File: 1442894199233.jpg (291KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442894199233.jpg
291KB, 1280x1440px
>>78014186
pic related. it's you. because you'll never stop until you're king or everyone is dead
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 550x821px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 550x821px
>>78009701
Like the ultimate universe hey would be used as deterrents and quite a few would lead revolutions.

I really don't like the idea that I could be in my room studying and the Hulk rolls through me.
>>
File: TheEmptiness.jpg (315KB, 1370x1020px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TheEmptiness.jpg
315KB, 1370x1020px
>>78014279
>>
>>78012818
I'm a kissless virgin and I would want to help people, that shit always doesn't make you angry.
>>
Holy shit what happened to this thread?

What's with the one anon who has never experienced empathy before?
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 550x837px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 550x837px
>>78014390
>>
>>78014552
He's from earth-3
>>
>>78013662
Saving people in and of itself can result in gain from the feeling of helping them.
>>
I'm wondering less about what would happen if a fraction of our world received powers, and more about what would happen if a fraction of our world all received ONE power.

Could you imagine? 140 million shapeshifters? The increase in general debauchery? The worldwide identity crisis? Identification as we know it would get thrown out the window!
>>
>>78013827
Op here. Thanks
>>
>>78014612
Fuckin immigrants
>>
>>78014625
>140 million shitposters
my god
>>
>>78014625
Isn't there a earth where everyone's a superhuman? Don't they seem to do just fine?
>>
File: asfasf.png (56KB, 919x737px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asfasf.png
56KB, 919x737px
>>78014668
shame Australia only has a population of 20 something million

is it bad that im one of them?
>>
>>78014702

Top Ten isn't that bad.
>>
>>78014625
You're talking about a completely different scale from Marvel and DC at that point. Infinite Crisis pegged the number of DC metahumans, including aliens and human subspecies, at less than three million. New X-men listed the mutant population in its entirety at 32 million at its peak.
>>
File: India btfo.png (100KB, 1293x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
India btfo.png
100KB, 1293x405px
>>78014713
No, you guys are great
>>
>>78012771
Were you raped by the 1%?

If this world ever got super powers I'd be more worried about people in South America, Middle East, central Asia, coastal islands, Africa, and every other place we've pissed off getting powers. They'd out number the west and unlike us be far more used to seeking vengeance or causing other chaos.

A better take of sudden super powers though is from the online novel worm imo. It did a pretty good job of depicting what the world would be like if everyone had X-men level/not crazy powerful powers.
>>
File: 1448992404624.jpg (69KB, 545x770px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448992404624.jpg
69KB, 545x770px
>>78014791
holy shit
>>
>>78014625
Could you imagine if it was either something really lame or something really awesome. Like if everyone got the power to warm milk with your mind versus if everyone got the power teleport
>>
>>78014243
>Why not compare America to the rest of North America?

Why would it be more apt to compare a wealthy developed nation to developing ones instead of other wealthy developed nations? Just because Mexico is in the same hemisphere as the U.S. doesn't mean it has more similar institutions and infrastructure and political culture than the U.K.

Canada and Australia aren't in Europe or Asia either, dude.
>>
>>78015014
A world where everyone has speed force.

That'd be kinda trippy. Because everyone goes fast things would seem normal. But anything that isn't speed force'd by somebody would be stupidly slow.

Just picture how the mind would respond in like deep space or the sea when an individual can't speed force.
>>
>>78015069
Except we share a border with Mexico and Mexico, along with several Central and South American states, heavily effect US crime rates due to multinational organized crime and the drug trade.

That's not even getting into the fact that not all countries record homicides the same. You can't actually compare the USA and UK for homicide rates because of how the UK only records homicides when the case is closed and doesn't count justifiable homicide. In comparison the USA records homicides by occurrence and includes justified homicide.
>>
>>78015119
Is there anything that rules the speed force? Like a person? I would imagine there would be some consequence if everyone started accessing it constantly.
>>
>>78015830
Lord Forcerton, 8th Earl of Speedshire. Though really all he does these days is run a tourist group through it three times a day and rent it out for weddings and corporate events.
>>
>>78015933
You laugh now anon but if everyone could access the speedforce you know there'd be some Forecton type that would try to rule over the force...
>>
>>78014564
Even out of the greater context of the issue, this is still fucking chilling.
>>
You know how in cape comics, superpowers tend to pop up in major nations like the US, UK, Russia, etc.

Well what happens if less powerful nations had superhumans while the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Russia, China, Japan, France, Germany, and India don't?

Say Uruguay, Bulgaria, New Zealand, Taiwan, Laos, Ghana, Peru, Hungary had superhumans. And it's literally luck of the draw like mutants in Marvel. There's Alpha-level, Omega-level, Beta-level, and so on.

How does the international community react?
>>
>>78016514
It be a tremendous shift in power. People would scramble like crazy and you can just imagine the Trump crowd declaring war on the other countries I think some nations might attack just out of fear. I feel metas in smaller more underdeveloped countries would focus more on taking down their government (if it's corrupt) and helping the poor.
>>
File: Sentai Fight.jpg (75KB, 640x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sentai Fight.jpg
75KB, 640x320px
>>78016514
Well for starters. Less wealthy, more impoverished nations immediately begin to build powerful crime syndicates.

Wealthier nations would offer propositions for official sanction and acquisition of said Meta humans This would increase tensions between both sets of nations with the potential for escalation.

In response to this, the developed nations would immediately begin funding on projects to artificially induce superhuman characteristics.

This leads to two possible scenarios.

Route 1
>If powers are determined to be genetic - the result of mutations; then this leads to the greatest arms race in the history of Humanity.

Route 2
>If not, then developed countries become more and more frantic to simulate/mimic the powers of Meta Developed nations turn to advanced technology and science to equip people and protect them from Meta Humans sparking animosity and fear.

>This leads to a Human/Meta war. Pic Related

Both scenarious lead to the creation of 4Chan's newest board
>/mh/ - Meta Humans

>Full of shitposting, Power levels, Speculation and Anon's accusing Telepaths of stealing their girlfriends and fucking their Sisters/Moms

I could probably write more - but that should cover it.
>>
>>78016801
What if powers can be passed on via reproduction, but cloning fails because there's a genetic fail-safe to prevent that from happening? Would we see the various African, European, Asian, Latin American, and Oceanic nations with metahumans believe themselves to be a superior breed? Supers only breed with other supers?
>>
File: KR x SS.jpg (563KB, 1919x1071px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KR x SS.jpg
563KB, 1919x1071px
>>78016846
>Would we see the various African, European, Asian, Latin American, and Oceanic nations with metahumans believe themselves to be a superior breed? Supers only breed with other supers?

Yes, Definitely yes.

In this case, you create a global scenario reminiscent of Aryan Supremacy - but worse, far worse.

This scenario is partially based on Route 1 - so it immediately creates tension and animosity between Humans and Metas.

If powerful Meta's can pass along the potential for Powers into their Children, then this will in turn create a notion that Metas' are superior to humans.

That will cause so much bad blood between the two groups that segregation will become self-imposed.

Think the Inhumans, only less justified.

Some Metas and Normals will fall in love and have kids, etc. But those will be rare and will be ostracized for "not picking a side", much like how Interracial couples and their biracial children are today.

If the Meta Human couples have kids with powers - then the animosity dies somewhat. As future generations have the potential to become one or the other - Human or Meta

If they can't?
Then tensions boil over, as Metas feel the threat of being replaced - of being breeded out of the gene pool. They're new, but they fear that they're being snuffed out.

Either way - this would be an interesting Limited Edition Comic to see.
>>
>>78017016
>If they can't?
>Then tensions boil over, as Metas feel the threat of being replaced - of being breeded out of the gene pool. They're new, but they fear that they're being snuffed out.
This is what I'm getting at. Superpowers and abilities can only be passed on when 2 metahumans procreate together. You can't breed a metahuman and a non-powered together. Nor can you artificially inseminate or incubation.

>Think the Inhumans, only less justified.
The recent Inhumans/Mutants threads made me come up with this scenario.

Imagine if there were metahumans with super-intelligence in conjunction with those that can manipulate energy as well as matter casters. They can colonize space before mainstream humanity.
>>
File: Faiz 555.jpg (428KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Faiz 555.jpg
428KB, 1500x1125px
>>78017137
>Imagine if there were metahumans with super-intelligence in conjunction with those that can manipulate energy as well as matter casters. They can colonize space before mainstream humanity.

Which feeds into the narrative that Metas are "superior" to humans.

The important thing to note is that (like with every historical discord between two different groups) you'll have radicals on both sides.

The Human Bigots who will demonize Metas and call them anything from freaks and devils to abominations - all to feed their own personal agendas.

You'll also have the Meta supremacists who fully believe the aforementioned notion - that Metas are superior. (Think Magneto)

We'll need collaboration projects between both. Like show Metas and Humans working together to overcome things like hurricanes. We may even need officially sanctioned Government teams like Real Life X-Factor to keep the peace.

Unfortunately, most bad things that happen (especially Natural occurrences) will now, and forever be blamed on Metas.

>"Those damn Metas caused that Hurricane which killed my son! I fucking know they did!"
>"Those fucking Metas messed with our Boss's head! Got a job scott free!"

etc. etc. Ad Infinitum.

The Stigma of Metas will never go away, as long as they exist, and peaceful cooperation may never truly occur.

Depending on the scale of Meta Powers, if they get too high - then they NEED to be segregated, in order to stop the lynch mobs which will always be after them.
>>
>>78017373
So what if they create a nation together? They're from various races, but what binds them together is that they're Metas.

And say they create a space colony on Mars or something so normal humans can't reach them anytime soon? You notice this is a response to Magneto's idiocy in having Avalon and Asteroid M too close to the Earth. Mars is conveniently far away.
>>
>>78017600
In that case, isolation from Humanity may cause tension from within.

The Metas are still human. And like Humans, and like Humans they have a tendency to differentiate.

Not all Meta powers are created equal. Even among their own kind, Metas will slowly being to discriminate based on the potency of their powers, as well as other human factors - intelligence, beauty, etc.

See, Metas had their powers holding them together when living among humans. Mainly because that was the one thing which caused their unfair treatment and pain.

Remove Humanity from the picture, and we're back to square one. Isolation from others causes a loss of perspective, whether it's 1 person or 1 million makes no difference.

In-fighting will occur, and tensions will rise once again. That's the great Irony about people. Nothing brings them together like shared pain and suffering. But nothing tears them apart like a lack of common enemy - an originating force for said pain.
>>
>>78017692
Which is exactly why any mutant-centric society will inevitably lead to a caste system. Even the Inhumans had to develop a hierarchy; something mutants try to avoid talking about.
>>
I still want to be the Ambush Bug of Earth-33.
>>
File: KR Decade.jpg (148KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KR Decade.jpg
148KB, 1024x768px
>>78017858
Which is pretty interesting when you think about it.

This is why I prefer the Mutants to the Inhumans.

The Mutants try to integrate themselves into Human society because they recognize that they're still human at their core. Perspective is an easy thing to lose, and isolation doesn't help.

Peace through coexistence is the Metas' best bet. and It can happen eventually.
>>
>>78017692
>that pic

Agito would've made a better comparison. Being an Orphenoch is a problem because they also come with drastically shortened life-spans. They're self-limiting in that case.
>>
>>78017922
>Peace through coexistence is the Metas' best bet. and It can happen eventually.
Not with the major powers being pissed that they don't have access to Metas. The major powers would kidnap every Meta they can get their hands on.
>>
File: KR Decade Final.jpg (88KB, 500x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KR Decade Final.jpg
88KB, 500x313px
>>78018001
Yeah I addressed that here >>78016801

>If powers are determined to be genetic - the result of mutations; then this leads to the greatest arms race in the history of Humanity

Stil, I'm trying to be optimistic. Nationally-licensed teams like the 50-State Initiative from Civil War could help. But it all depends on how many people die as a result of Meta activity.
>>
File: Decade Police Box.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Decade Police Box.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>78017999
I know. I just used Faiz because his design's cool.

I know you're here closet /m/ fags. Post your favorite Kamen Rider.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 960x540px
>>78018112

Of course we're in here, who else did you expect to get in on a discussion about heroism and justice in the face of adversity and hopelessness.
>>
>>78010355
Actually, gun crime is at it's lowest in decades. It's just being over reported because Obama wants to get gun control passed before he leaves office. The fucking fascist.
>>
>>78018161
I got you pham
>>
>>78018211
>>
>>78015278
>Except we share a border with Mexico and Mexico, along with several Central and South American states, heavily effect US crime rates due to multinational organized crime and the drug trade.
Japan and China/SE Asia.
Or Australia and SE Asia.
Or Canada and us.

Yet they all manage to make it work.
>>
File: Dale Cooper.jpg (131KB, 500x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dale Cooper.jpg
131KB, 500x374px
>>78018366
But that's because we're fucking amazing Anon - all of us.
>>
>>78018206
>Actually, gun crime is at it's lowest in decades.
You always had little chance of dying in these crazy rampages/terror attacks; the problem people have with them is that they strike seemingly randomly and without little warning, disrupting "normal" life. You can avoid regular crime by avoiding areas with crime and instituting social programs that lessen poverty. The only way to stop some guy stepping into his office and blowing away the financing department is to keep him from buying a gun.
>>
File: iyorgXQ (1).jpg (967KB, 3425x2500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iyorgXQ (1).jpg
967KB, 3425x2500px
I'm disturbed at the lack of My Hero Academy in this thread.

>World where nearly 95% of the population has powers.
>Publicly funded hero training centers, not only on the proper use of their powers, but also training for super powered careers (Not only fighting villains, but also things like disaster relief.
>Power house powers kept to a minimum, most of the populace has benign powers such as low grade telekinesis or glowing in the dark.
>>
File: 01 - The Beast.jpg (48KB, 634x323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01 - The Beast.jpg
48KB, 634x323px
>>78018873
That's because we're operating under the assumption that Powers are either at a minimum or roughly half of the total population.
Not the overwhelming majority.

Hero Academy's a fun idea though.
>>
>>78018931
idk I thought the mall scene was pretty good, if 20% of the population had deformed features because of their powers, then it would be kinda a cool niche market to see people fill.
>>
>>78018873
This looks pretty cool. Had no idea there were superhero manga, anything else besides this and opm /co/ hasn't told me about?
>>
File: Samurai Flamenco.jpg (98KB, 354x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Samurai Flamenco.jpg
98KB, 354x500px
>>78019071
I can't really think of anything else.

Maybe Marvel: Disk Wars
Also, Samurai Flamenco is essentially the same premise as Hero Academy - only more Sentai-esque.
>>
>>78019071
It is pretty good, even getting an anime adaptation soon.

Not a manga but Tiger and Bunny is pretty /co/ related. Powered people are essentially mutants called Next that have powers ranging from shapeshifting and superstrength to excessive sweating and long arms.

Superheroes use advertising space on their costumes to pay for their collateral damage.
>>
>>78019108
>>78019151
Thanks, I'll check these out.
>>
File: Guyver.jpg (81KB, 600x878px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Guyver.jpg
81KB, 600x878px
>>78019071
Not necessarily a superhero manga, but you could watch the 2005 Remake of Guyver: The BioBoosted Armor

Y'know the Drill.

>Kid Finds Alien Tech
>Turns out to be a badass techno-organic power suit.
>Is hunted by shadowy organization who knows about said tech.

You can guess the rest. Be warned though - the MC's friend's sister is an annoying bitch, who won't stop freaking out once shit hits the fan.
>>
>>78018873
>95% of the population has powers
what does the other 5% do
>>
File: People Flying.jpg (73KB, 700x461px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
People Flying.jpg
73KB, 700x461px
>>78019237
Probably cowers in fear.
That or they're living far, far away from the rest.

Hero Academy has powers which are varied. It's not like everyone can fly or run fast or read minds.

Everyone has their own specific "power", but I won't go into further detail than that.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>78019237
Shit out of luck normies.

MC is a huge fan of his real life capeshit, but also happens to be one of the very few normal individuals,. Though later on he "inherits" the strongest of the super strength users.

Though apparently it does not come with any sort of durability so for a good while he'll generally break multiple bones with any feat of super strength.
>>
>>78014153
http://praxeology.net/anarky.htm
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 46


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.