[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you admit you were wrong about Luthor after you see the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Will you admit you were wrong about Luthor after you see the movie, or will you try and say that you were behind Eisenberg all along?
>>
Neither.
>>
>>78009402
I've been hyped about him being Luthor all along. What now?
>>
If it sucks absolute donkey shit I will admit I was wrong.
>>
>>78009402
I'm confident that this movie won't prove me wrong.
>>
no because the movie is going to be mediocre at best
>>
File: image.png (430KB, 352x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
430KB, 352x515px
>>78009402
The quality of his performance or the movie overall will have no effect on my shitposting.
>>
>>78009402
Depends on how well he portrays the character.
>>
Haven't seen a reason to be against Eisenberg, but I'm not autismal over cape adaptations in general. Fuck, I've been working at not getting autistic over TV shows.
>>
>>78009402
But I have been behind Eisenberg all along. Same as Affleck, because let us not forget that those who were okay with Batfleck when he was announced were an incredibly small minority.
>>
He's going to fucking suck, why would I need to admit I was wrong?
>>
I dunno OP, are you physically capable of admitting this movie might potentially have flaws, or have you turned it into your autistic new religion that you have to proselytize about with a dozen threads going on at once?
It's the latter.
>>
>>78009402
I like Eisenberg. I have hopes for him being a good Lex. Good or bad, I will shitpost
>>
Did we see the same trailer? Because I'm pretty sure that's proof that I was right.
>>
Wow, OP this is SOME thread you got here, do NOT shitpost against this man!
>>
File: DAV6GdA.jpg (86KB, 540x820px) Image search: [Google]
DAV6GdA.jpg
86KB, 540x820px
>>78009402
I hate Eisenburg, Haven't liked him in a single roll. I don't see why this would be any different. Also probably wont be seeing the movie since it looks like shit.
>>
>>78009402
I'll admit I was wrong if I'm wrong.

And I'm trying to keep an open-mind but after the last trailer I don't think I'm going to be wrong
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 618x359px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 618x359px
>>78010330

>>78010330

>>78010330
>>
>>78009402

I might love this movie come March, but this is one of the worst castings I've ever seen in a relatively high profile movie.
>>
>>78009402
I'm honestly waiting to see if he plays a two faced socialite or if something happens to him that it completely changes his views and behavior.
>>
>>78009402
Shots in the trailer both from what appears to be the first act and what appears to be the last act have Luthor with a full head of hair.

Do you guys think he gets bald at, like, the very end, or is he just wearing a wig the whole time, which comically gets pulled off at some point in the film?

Yeah this has nothing to do with the topic at hand but fuck I'm not gonna start another goddamn BvS thread
>>
>>78011157

Looks like he still has hair in the Doomsday reveal. I'm guessing he loses his hair in the last quarter of the movie, maybe gets charged with major criminal offenses and starts down his path as a real super villain after some kind of "accident" causes him to lose his hair.

I can't get over his voice. He actually looks decent without his hair, but that voice...
>>
>>78011216
Yeah, his face structure is perfect for "skinny Lex" (I feel like comics have given us "skinny Lex" (Birthright), "chubby Lex" (Golden/Silver Age) and fit Lex (Disco Suit Silver/Bronze Age, Modern Age).

Everything else about it looks shitty so far, tho.
>>
File: 0d6hj0dt.jpg (105KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0d6hj0dt.jpg
105KB, 1024x768px
NIgga I already like Eisenberg.
My favorite Luthor to date, including comics and cartoons, is Rosenbaum.

From one jew to another, I think he can pull it off.
>>
I don't WANT this movie to be bad. I love the trinity and I've wanted a movie like this forever.

But it does LOOK bad. I would love to be proven wrong.
>>
>>78009402
Depends on if his portrayal in the movie is good.

I mean you're clearly from the future so you know how it was right?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.