[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show needs more than just 4 episodes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Long_Live_the_Royals,_poster.jpg (19KB, 258x387px) Image search: [Google]
Long_Live_the_Royals,_poster.jpg
19KB, 258x387px
This show needs more than just 4 episodes.
>>
I agree, but realistically CN isn't going to order any more of the series.
>>
>>78001148
Yeah, in general CN's miniseries are great, maybe we should wait for the Twelve Forever or Lakewood Plaza Turbo miniseries...
>>
>>78001201
Lakewood Plaza was lolrandom garbage teeming with references that are supposed to be jokes. Pair that with the ugly artstyle and you get something that no one should want to see more of.
>>
I didn't like it that much. It didn't offend me and I suppose I wouldn't mind more, but it was just ehhhhhhhh. The episodes had maybe a passing one laugh an episode, the story played it strait to the point of ultimate predictability, and no character was really that interesting.
>>
This thread needs more than 4 replies
>>
File: yulescare.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yulescare.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Yeh moar plz
>>
>>78001825
If thread isn't end with a cliffhanger, then we post more replies.
>>
>>78001124
the character outlines were colored instead of black, but it felt like a civilized part of Korgoth the Barbarian. Seriously, animation style is very similar, but less gory and more pastel colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep65rr-9qjQ
>>
File: tumblr_nyuh86NdTf1s4426ao1_1280.jpg (446KB, 1237x1700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyuh86NdTf1s4426ao1_1280.jpg
446KB, 1237x1700px
Me too. The stinger at the end at least indicated that the creator would like to do more. God knows what CN thinks of it though. They barely advertised it
>>
>>78003001
What are the odds they did it on purpose solely in hopes that people would harass the network to let them continue?
>>
>>78003028
It's a distinct possibility, but who can blame them? They only got four 11-minute episodes, when the last miniseries got ten
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.