[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Cliches you hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 52

File: RonMillionaire.png (244KB, 500x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RonMillionaire.png
244KB, 500x384px
>character gets rich
>becomes a douche
>loses all his wealth by the end of the episode
>>
>>78000580
Cartoons for children very much follow the Aesop's fables formula.
>>
Just once I'd like to see a get rich episode as a permanent part of the character without forcing the usual morality crap.
>>
>character is bad at cooking
>kitchen explodes
>>
File: 1388255897762.jpg (19KB, 208x210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388255897762.jpg
19KB, 208x210px
>>78000580

>jerk character becomes nice
>he's "too nice" or he's bad at it or whatever
>other characters want him to be an asshole again, and he does

>dumb character becomes smart
>he turns into a snob, or doesn't spend time with the other characters anymore
>other characters want him to be a dumbass again, and he does
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>78000719
>>
>>78000743
The Simpsons did this well.
>>
File: tud.png (69KB, 328x277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tud.png
69KB, 328x277px
>>78000580
>the community is mean to the main character
>the main character gets help from an muscule guy
>the muscule guy teach the main character to be agressive
>the main character became more agreessive to everyone, even to his friends
>the main character realizes how the biggest monster he became
>the main character stands up the muscule guy
>the main character apologise to his friends for his behavour
>everyone are happy
MLP did that episode
>>
File: chuckie is rich.png (97KB, 250x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chuckie is rich.png
97KB, 250x188px
>>78000580
>character is a nice person who lives a poor lifestyle
>character gets rich
>doesn't become a douche
>character really doesn't fundamentally change that much but makes a few tweaks to their lifestyle to reflect their new wealth
>all the other characters can't stop shitting on them or trying to take advantage
>loses all his wealth through the irresponsible actions of the other characters
>goes back to being a nice person who lives a poor lifestyle
>other characters keep on ruining his shit

God I hate this episode so fucking much.
>>
>>78000590
Yeah, but I don't like that it teaches kids that money automatically equals greed and douchiness.
>>
>>78000719
Like Rosanne?
>>
>>78001067
Drew Pickles is the worst person. Chaz is a bit of an idiot for trying to invest with him, but fuck that sonuvabitch for breaking his glass elephant.
>>
>Food item is made with secret ingredient(s)
>Everyone loves it
>Sells well
>At ceremony to congratulate cook
>Disgusting secret recipe revealed
>Everyone vomits and cook is ruined

The only time I've ever seen this done right was the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy with Grim's mom's cookies. Everyone passes out but then goes right back to eating the cookies. I mean, if they're good then they're good, right?
>>
>>78001072
Why? Because it's true?
>>
File: 1434239118657.jpg (204KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434239118657.jpg
204KB, 2048x1536px
> School episode
> Subject is Math
> Teacher creates overcomplicated math problem that's only understandable by Cenobites
> Students are either expected to solve this Lovecraftian formula before class ends or have it as homework

What the fuck writers?! You scared children into not taking math and that's not good at all!
>>
>>78001152
No,because it furthers this Marxist esque class warfare mentality. I am by no means rich, but I don't look at wealthy people and automatically think "those greedy assholes!"
>>
>>78001135
Slurm
>>
>>78001179
Class warfare has no need of external help to be furthered, and Marx didn't invent the idea of the rich and the poor hating on one another.
>>
>>78000580
>character wears the same clothes
>all day, every day, forever.
>>
>>78001208
Not revealed to a large enough audience to count. Fry chose to keep it a secret in the end.
>>
File: 1426575342902.png (239KB, 470x474px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426575342902.png
239KB, 470x474px
>>78001174
math sucks dick though and is for nerds

i-it's not like I'm salty or anything b-baka ass motherfucker
>>
>christmas episode
>reason for the season topic comes up
>at the end the materialistic pov prevails
>aren't_we_transgressive.png
>>
>>78001208
Fry deliberately discredited the rumours to the press and he didn't give a shit about it

It's pretty realistic fąm, people know that hotdogs are made of anuses and various entrails but they still eat them
>>
>slavic character
>looks and acts white
>>
>oh no someone fell in a river/stream
>OH NO THEY'RE HEADED FOR A WATERFALL
>>
File: Josuke_Higashikata.png (238KB, 250x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Josuke_Higashikata.png
238KB, 250x444px
>Wins lotto.
>Gets to keep it.

Wait, what?
>>
>>78000580
Some people let sudden success go to their heads, particularly insecure idiots (to which this trope is most often applied).
Of course you could also take it as "money and success are inherently evil", but that would be very short-sighted.
>>
>>78000719
>>78000745
>status quo stays status quo
>/co/ is outraged
>>
>>78000580
>Parents get divorced
>They remarry in the same episode
>>
>>78001535
>status quo stays status quo
>/co/ is bored and wishes more cartoons were less cliche
>>
>>78001072
Overgeneralization is never a good analysis.
>>
>>78001554
But that's not true at all, /co/ loves clichés, as long as they agree with their worldviews.
>>
>>78001535
Satus Quo is only bad if its forced and jarring.

I prefer how Dexter's Lab did things, and simply ended most episodes with everything gone to shit.
>>
>>78001174
Where the fuck do you live that not taking maths is even an option for children?
>>
>>78001255
It is done to make them easily recognizable. And there is also the joke about having many sets that all look the same.
>>
>>78001593
South Park and Family Guy do pretty much the same. It's either you resolve the "back to status quo" in the episode or you imply it resolved in between episodes.
I agree with you though, might aswell leave it to the imagination as it's never the interesting part of the episode, however if you're going for a morale based on your plot, it's not as easy.
>>
>>78001472
>>
>>78001174
That was literally my experience with Algebra/PreCalc in high school.

Granted, I was in an underfunded public school, and my teacher had tenure that ran deeper than the Mariachi trench, but it mostly boiled down to "here's a problem, read how to do it in your book, I'm gonna take a smoke break."
>>
>>78001582
Wrong again
/co/ loves cliches if they are well done and funny

>>78001593
What's interesting is that Teen Titans Go does that shit, but gets shit on constantly

Not that I'm a fan of the show, but I do understand why it's so popular
>>
>>78001685
I forgot to mention the long-term sub who would give us problems and then play Runescape for the rest of the time.
>>
>>78000580
>MC IF YOU TAKE YOUR REVENGE ON FINAL BOSS, YOU'LL BE BAD AS HIM
>MC murdered lots of henchmen and lieutenants just doing their job just to get to the final boss
>MC pussies out killing Final boss
WHY ALL OF MY FUCKING WHY
>>
>>78001135
>if they're good then they're good, right?

I'm reminded of that episode of the Proud Family where Sugar Momma comes up with a new snack that she and Oscar start selling and it becomes a hit.

Yeah the food is good, but there's other stuff out there that's just as good or might be even better that doesn't involve some old lady actually putting her crusty old feet into the mix. That's pretty much going to be the first image to pop into someone's mind after finding out about that.
>>
>>78001693
>implying /co/ has taste
>implying /co/ can tell good writing from a reheated turd
Man that's funny!
>>
>>78001685
>the Mariachi trench
Jajajaja
>>
>>78001701
bugs me even more when MC does come to grips with how many people they killed and becomes guilty
only after the final boss
>>
>>78001701
Because unnamed characters don't count as people. Kinda goes with Stalin's old "statistics" meme.

Although that made for great scenes in Austin Powers.
>>
>>78001701
What shows does this actually happen in?
>>
File: BcqYkKt.png (309KB, 637x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BcqYkKt.png
309KB, 637x275px
>character goes on a game show
>they either lose or they win something that won't affect status quo
>>
>Through misunderstanding, poor communication, or fault of their own, character A is outed as a liar or they and character B split
> They separate for a half hour until they get back together
I hate this so much. Doesn't help that it was in just about every animated film in the 90s-early 00s.
>>
>Stupid Dad
>Smart Mom
>Stupid Son
>Smart daughter
>When daughter or mom is dumb it's played off as them being quirky and being a free spirit.
>>
>>78001701
I was so happy when Kamen Rider Drive steered clear of this cliche.
>>
>Trailer
>Some character says "That was...AWESOME!"
>>
>>78000743

>test tube blows up in mcs face during a montage of 'failures'
>>
>>78001174

alternatively,

>highschool+ setting
>2x2 drawn on board
>generic greek symbols etc that don't have any relevance to anything

i'd rather the writers pretend to be smart than retarded
>>
>>78001072
I'm not saying it's automatic but there is a very strong correlation.
>>
>>78001940
>Trailer
>Background music stops when there's a joke
Trailers have the uncanny ability to make any movie look terrible.
>>
>>78001179
>I am by no means rich,

This statement means one of two things. The first is that you ARE rich but don't consider yourself rich because Chaz the shipping magnate heir down the lane has a bigger McMansion than you and one time you almost ran out of money but didn't, or you aren't rich but feel the need to defend rich people out of a misguided idea that you will one day become one of those "Not" rich people.
>>
>>78001940

Despite practically living on /co/ and /tv/ i haven't been to the movies in fucking years. shits gotten bad.
>>
>>78001994
BOYS! MMM
>>
File: 1316152620826-1.jpg (30KB, 288x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1316152620826-1.jpg
30KB, 288x270px
>>78001552
>>
>>78001701
It's kind of funny how all media represents revenge as this terrible thing that is never worth it, but if you've ever talked to someone who has gotten revenge in real life they have nothing but praise for it.

Apparently revenge just feels like, the best. Probably a vested interest in people not knowing about that though.
>>
>>78001152
>>78001569
>>78001977
>/co/ doesn't like "cliche"
>goes out to support it as realistic
>>
>status quo must always be enforced
>>
>>78000580
Remember when he did it right?

>Douchey trailer trash bully
>Gets rich
>Moves out of his trailer home
>Still a douche but clearly toned down
>Moves close to his supposed love interest whos annoyed by his presence

Im still convinced Rodger was the good guy and Doug is the bad.
>>
>>>/http://tvtropes.org//
>>
>>78001849
the latter is just them making fun of how pointless some of the prizes might be on game shows
>>
>>78002083
I know I'd rather hang out with roger than doug, and that goes for when he was poor too.
>>
>>78002090
>>>/kill.yourself/
>>
>>78002110

>memespouting
>correlation != causation
>remember when_____ happened?

basically family guy the thread
>>
>>78002083
Rodger was a jerk, but Doug was the awkward kid who probably grew up to be ostracized by every other social group he came across
He spends his time lurking the internet, stalking old classmate's social profiles, leaving comments from various anonymous emails suggesting that they post nudes

so I totally emphasize with doug
>>
>>78002083
If you look at it objectively Doug is a weird autistic kid who was balding at the age of 14 and had no direction in life. His only friend was another total weirdo who was also some kind of blue nigger.
>>
>>78001649
I understand the reasoning, especially with regard to background loops, but how many cartoons are flash/computer based now?
An army of peons don't have to paint each frame until their fingers are raw any more, they should just need to set up a handful of pick-n-mix clothing choices and alternate each episode. Adding or changing an item of clothing is hardly going to confuse the kiddies.
>>
>>78002054
I think the idea is that revenge may feel good but if everybody sought revenge for every wrong they suffered it would be very bad for society as a whole, that whole 'an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind' thing.
>>
>>78001472
>Wins lotto
>Gets to keep it
>Mom freezes your account anyway
I fucking lost it when I read that
>>
>>78002237
Its also about effort/reward. If you spend so much time chasing after something and the pay-off isn't as big as you expect it to be you're left with a phantom pain.
>>
>>78002312
Yeah, but there's always such a lust for more whenever you do find that sweet spot of effort/reward
>>
>>78001174
There needs to be an episode where the teacher is actually a bad guy and tries to summon a celestial being with the complicated math formula
>>
>>78000745
I like American Dad's take on the second one where Barry is only stupid due to medication and getting off it made him a murderous, psychopathic genius.
>>
File: image.png (505KB, 539x494px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
505KB, 539x494px
>it's a cop themed or cop show
>i'm too old for this shit!
>old guy does something good
>YOU SON OF A BITCH! Slaps back and smiles
>>
>>78001174
It's not the writers' fault. Math teachers are just terrible at teaching math. Most only go into teaching because it has more vacation time than any other job.

Teaching math and understanding math are two completely different things.
>>
File: image.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
444KB, 800x600px
>>78001940
>say whaaAAAAAAT?
>pause for laughter
>>
>>78002070
Money changes people. Maybe not always for the worse, but there's really no way to deny this.
>>
>"Hey kids science is cool " character
>"Science lab coat goggles equation chemistry photons physics science mcpsuedopscience bullshit!"
>magic tool that causes or solves the conflict appears
Fucking stop. That's not how science works. You are going to disappoint the children when they find out how real science is. Why does every cartoon have this character?
>>
>>78001701
Wait, you mean MC kills all the guys that did their job, then spared the guy thats responsible for all their evil actions?

I refuse to believe this has ever been done.
>>
File: aang.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aang.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>78002016
>or you aren't rich but feel the need to defend rich people out of a misguided idea that you will one day become one of those "Not" rich people.

You're right, I should strive to stay poor so I can enjoy the company of genuine earnest people like you.
>>
>>78000580
white people trying to look like rappers and hip hoppers
>>
>>78001701
>villain is guilty of multiple crimes
>is made to face a slow, isolated, painful death

I love TMNT.
>>
>>78000580
>Cliches you hate

the villain is destined to become villain for some stupid need of cosmic order requires that the hero is better than and therefore the villain always represents everything hurtful and harmful to humanity and will never ever be able to change their fate
>>
>>78002562
And now you sound like an asshole who longs to be rich and influential in order to have carte blanche to act on his own vile with impunity, thus proving >>78001072 wrong.
>>
>>78001435
Bring it on.
>>
>>78002562
People are pretty shitty among every stratum of class, the difference is that the poor lack the power to actively make the lives of hundreds of other people even worse.
>>
>>78002587
Wait, they actually killed shredder in that series? I never saw the end
>>
>>78002624
Projecting: The post
>>78002670
If all people are shitty, I'd rather hang out with the ones with nicer houses.
>>
File: 1378926212543.png (227KB, 500x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378926212543.png
227KB, 500x326px
>Rich people are all greedy self centered cunts and anyone who defends them is either rich themselves or sucking up to them so that they can hopefully become rich too!
Sure is entitled poorfag college student in here

Still crying about how you asked a stranger to give you a bunch of money for free and got mad when it wasn't free?
>>
File: fracturedass.jpg (140KB, 1074x925px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fracturedass.jpg
140KB, 1074x925px
ITT: "I am against preservation of the status quo and I want the show to only be comprehensible if you watch in exact order!"
>>
>>78001090
Idk how they can still look each other in the eye. Chaz literally lost it all and Drew lost nothing. The guy even broke the glass elephant. Poor Chaz is so beta.
>>78001067
>poor lifestyle
Everyone in the Rugrats was comfortably middle class. Drew maybe was upper middle.
>>
>>78002913
Somehow I don't believe that the person shitposting on 4chan on a Monday morning is either wealthy or earned.
>>
>>78002957
You say this like it's a bad thing

Yes, with the advent of the internet and on-demand, retards like you no longer have to be pandered to

Want to jump into a show in the middle of the series finale and still know what's going on so you can talk about it with your friends at school tomorrow? Too bad, start binge watching, faggot
>>
>>78002510
Well there's that and also the fact that writers, by the very fact that they chose writing as their profession, can be assumed to have been arts-inclined and therefore either not good at or not interested in maths in school.
>>
>>78002083
Roger probably grew up to be a nice guy honestly. Maybe having an ego but at least being laid back and cool with everyone. Doug probably ended up working some retail job while at community college and slowly it became his whole life.
>>
>>78002985
>Projecting
Sorry, me having free time doesn't make me as poor as you
>Monday morning
The only time zones in existence are those corresponding to the united states, apparently, just as everyone has to be as poor and illiterate as you
>>
>>78002912
The number of rich people, in my personal experience, who care less about petty things and aren't super entitled is actually much lower than the number of working class folks like that.

Doesn't matter anyway. The odds of anybody leaving middle class and becoming a millionaire are astronomically low.
>>
>>78003025
Let's be real here, Doug probably hanged himself when Patty chose someone else and his sister became a broadway star. He realized he was nothing, so he decided to end it all.

And no one, not even Skeeter missed him
>>
>>78002913
The roleplaying is funny on /biz/, but on /co/ it's just sad. But still, don't hold back on telling us about how you're "self employed" making 200k a year.
>>
>>78002527
They've actually done psychological studies on the personality differences between wealthy and non-wealthy people, and the usual finding is that wealthy people, due to the fact that they have the resources to solve the problems in their own lives without asking others for help, are psychologically detached from the feelings of reciprocity and mutual obligation that most people feel. This was found to not necessarily make wealthy people more selfish and insular; however, but rather pushed them into extremes of pro-social and anti-social behaviour. So in short, being wealthy tends to make people either assholes or the nicest people in the world, but rarely normal.
>>
>Every movie/TV show has to cram in an obligatory romance, even if it isn't done well
>>
>>78003169
You know what the real shitty part is? Every single faggot on this website who "ships" is directly contributing to this cliche never, ever leaving movies or television shows.
>>
>>78003029
>The only time zones in existence are those corresponding to the united states, apparently, just as everyone has to be as poor and illiterate as you

No, but the belief that the poor should have to break their backs to attain higher education is American as fuck. You'll excuse me for making an easy conclusion.

So what do you do Anon? You worked your way through college right, no assistance from your parents, no life-destroying student loans? Hundred hour weeks, debt-free?

Let me be properly in awe of you.
>>
>>78002296
In fairness, it's not like he loses the money, he just has to wait a few years. In the meantime, it'll sit in a bank and collect interest.

He's only 16. Mom made a pretty good call.
>>
>>78002957

Do you read books from the middle too? Or start listening to songs when they're halfway done?
>>
>>78001289
math is literally following instructions

you're fucking dumb
>>
>>78001516
Children are short-sighted. Anon's concern is the impact it has on the target audience. Of course an adult could see through that.
>>
>>78000580
There's real-life precedent for that, though: go look up what happens to the vast majority of lottery winners. Most aren't that good with money to begin with (obviously) so they don't hold onto it for long, and friends either resent the shit out of them for their windfall or turn into ingratiating moochers until they finally crash and burn. Shit's uglier than cartoons can make it because things never even go back to normal after they lose it all.
>>
>>78004145
I remember that guy who won in Florida and his wife killed him and got caught because she went on a spending spree covered in his blood. They found out it was her and her excuse was she didn't know blood had DNA in it.
>>
>>78001940
>trailer shows the whole movie
>mfw I don't have a face
>>
Why is /co/ so bitter towards rich people?
>>
>MC and bully become friends
>Things go well
>Other characters hate it, or something inexplicably happens to break the two up
>Status quo as usual

Alternatively:
>Trailer for a comedy/cartoon
>Character speaks or does something
>Pause
>Sensational scene
>"Let's Get it On" plays(I hate the song purely for the sheer amount of times it's been used in American pop culture)
>Smart-ass talking animal who's woman-crazy
>>
>>78001809

That fact that you called that Stalin quote a meme offends me deeply.
>>
>>78000580
if I wrote a cartoon series, I actually would want to play with this by having:
>Character gets rich
>Becomes busy and distant from friends
>At the end of the episode it turns out they've been creating a series of savings accounts and making a lot of longterm investments so they can enjoy an early retirement when their older (but their wealth is basically inaccessible in the present)
>>
>>78002083
>>78002105
>>78002120
>>78002121
>>78003025
>>78003079

I can't be the only one that can see Rodger growing up to be some successful freelancer. Then Doug is in jail, in some dangerous cult, or dead from a school/college shooting.
Just seems like THAT kind of guy.
>>
>>78004712
>Why is [generalisation]?

>>78003117
Interesting and logical.
>>
>MC girl who needs no boys
>Forced to co-exist with a boy
>After the drama and romance they're together
>Here comes Gladstone Gander!
>Oh no! Who do I choose?
>>
>Bad guy loses
>'good guys' start shitting all over the bad guy and are meant to look like that kind of behavior is heroic
>>
>>78005343
Well, Doug is schizophrenic
>>
>bad guy gets item of ultimate weapon
>instantly becomes evil overlord and conquers the world

>good guy decides to stop him
>finds mysterious character that sends him on a quest to retrieve a legendary item that can stop bad guy and his item
>goes through an over-complicated series of adventures that lasts a long time while getting force-fed moral values and companions ended up dying and stuff
>legendary item is found and turns out to be some useless relic or no match to the evil item
>mysterious character shows up and says "the power was within you all along"

Why do people want to be the good guy again?
>>
File: 1439358868519.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439358868519.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>ITT: everyone shits on Doug.

Jesus. And I thought Charlie Brown got it bad from the rest of the people around him.
>>
>>78000580
>Character A does thing and is punished, ridiculed and shat on for it.
>Character B does exact same thing and is treated like they're in the right for doing it.

Bonus points is character A is male and character B is female.
>>
>>78005371
I should note that these studies were only done on wealthy people who came from wealthy families and got most of their wealth through inheritance so the fact that they had all of their desires met and problems solved in childhood is considered to be a big factor in this effect. Basically it's theorised that a spoiled upbringing causes a person to either suffer a hedonic treadmill effect where their desires get bigger and bigger until they become completely self-entitled narcissists, or to start to internally devalue their own desires and become exceptionally altruistic. It is not known if the same trend is true for self-made wealthy people or others who weren't wealthy growing up but became wealthy later on.
>>
>>78005315
this and >>78001472
>>78002296
are the best ways to handle someone getting suddenly rich.
>>
>>78003017
>can be assumed to have been arts-inclined and therefore either not good at or not interested in maths in school.

I could buy that. I'm an artfag and i'm terrible at math. I even crossed programming off my list of things i wanted to do because i can't into math.

>>78001174
>>78002510
I wish math teachers would realize not everybody can learn this shit at the same pace. Like i swear i was the only one who didnt get why the numbers worked in class, i always had to go google that shit right after class until i understood it. And everytime i forgot it right after class too
>>
File: 128536.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
128536.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>78001135
Pickle and Peanut did a take on this too recently. The secret ingredient to grandma's cookies was love. And "love" was a labeled jar containing grandma's ashes.
>>
>>78006271
The fuck? That's kinda funny. is the whole show like that?
>>
>>78000719
Dany Phantom had Sam who was rich.
>>
>>78005897
Dipper and Mable respectively
>>
>>78002701
Kinda. They take his head off at one point and he comes back.

Then there's a demon Shredder and a cybernetic Shredder later. It gets complicated.

The series ended with a movie that crosses over with with 80s Ninja Turtles show and the Mirage Ninja Turtles comics.

It was pretty fucking great.
>>
>>78004145
>>78004203
This is why if I ever win the lottery (HAH), I'm telling absolutely no one.
>>
File: 1448439226128.jpg (28KB, 518x311px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448439226128.jpg
28KB, 518x311px
>bully wants to turn over a new leaf
>bully succeeds and is much happier
>due to some sort of power struggle or new bully, old bully is forced to be a jerk again for the sake of everyone else
>status quo returned
>>
>>78006955
Mable ruined GF for me
>>
>>78002237
You'd be surprised how many shitty people there are out there doing shitty things to deserve revenge-killing that nobody gives a fuck about enough to avenge them.
>>
>boys vs girls episode
>suddenly all the characters are overwhelmingly sexist
>>
>>78001174
I guess math is just an easy target.

It's easier to come up with a convincing super hard maths equation than a convincing super hard biology/history/english question.

But yeah, making kids hate math isn't a great idea because it's a really helpful subject.

I've been doing physics at university for 1 and a half years at this point so my life has just been a never ending hell of calculus for the past 4 years.
>>
>character is chased my angry mob
>ducks into an alleyway on the side
>mob is only a few yards away from him and somehow don't see this
>>
>>78007065
Sounds like some Simpsons shit
>>
>intense final battle
>MC and friends slaughtering enemy grunts left and right
>final bosses show up
>MC is about to lose, he's too weak
>but his unknown ultimate power activates
>now strong enough to turn a full city block into a crater
>so powerful that not even a single final boss dies
>>
>>78001915
I think SU kinda has this, but more with Greg's a well meaning and harmless man overall and a pretty good father who doesn't actively fuck things up like most cartoon dads, and Steven's female guardians are warrior renegades from outer space with all sorts of issues they're really awful at dealing with.
>>
>>78006981
Those two and Bart and Lisa are the two biggest examples that stick out to me, but I know there's more than that.
>>
>Henchmen are treated like shit during the series.
>They conveniently decide to rebel during the series finale.
>They fail.
>>
>>78007226
And the girls always win. Always.

Literally, the minute they have one of those plots you know how it's going to end.
>>
>>78002962
Chaz had a shitty house in that episode and I think in other episodes you still saw cracks and stuff so be may live in a nice home and is still considered middle class but he doesn't have a well maintained home.
>>
>Good guys suffer the slightest set back after winning every time
>It's treated like the end of the world
>>
>>78001915
In TAWOG the mom is smart but tends to act irationally and stupid everytime she gets stressed.
>>
>Character goes psycho for the entire episode.
>Turns out he was joking or something else and everything goes back to normal.
>Then, seconds before the episode ends, he says something really fucked up and everybody laughs.
>>
>>78002957
Yes, I do. I generally want to see an actual story, with time passing, characters growing and developing, events having some kind of long-lasting impact. I usually try to avoid shows with unbreakable Status Quo, especially if a character has to learn the same lesson over and over again and plot threads never get resolved because everything has to stay the same and characters are forbidden from growing.
>>
>>78002957
Having a status quo in a show isn't a bad thing in itself, but don't act like it isn't reasonable to be disappointed when it limits the story potential of individual episodes or creates tired cliches.
>>
>>78004060
thanks, Maddox.
>>
>>78001174
>Lovecraftian formula before class ends or have it as homework
I kek'ed
>>
>character announces a good plan
>friend replies "Ugh, but that sounds like WORK!"

Also
>it's a time travel episode
>characters look around & see knights or people in 18th-century clothes or whatever
>"Whoa, we musta gone all the way back to the '60s!"
It's usually a throwaway line, but it's still a really lazy joke.
>>
>>78000580

>character gets rich
>becomes a douche

Why american hate rich people? Are poorfags more "happy"?
>>
File: Teekyuu_backdrop.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Teekyuu_backdrop.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>78000580

>Japan trip
>Everybody have big eyes and multicolor hair,, or are mecha pilots
>>
>>78007874
It's just the Jews' ploy to make the poorfags think they are better than rich people.
>>
>>78004060
>math is literally following instructions
But anon, you're the one who's fucking dumb.
>>
>>78007874
yes actually. The some of the happiest places on earth are also the poorest.

I've known three rich people thorough out my life. All of them were paranoid or had incredibly shitty lives. I did not envy them in the slightest.
>>
>>78007874
No one is happy, rich or poor, without the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
>>
>>78007943
>some of the happiest places on earth are also the poorest.
Where?
>>
>>78005744
Doug is a wierdo who needs to get his act together. Charlie Brown is a guy we can really relate to, a underdog who gets shit on but we keep rooting for him when things go right for once.
>>
File: miroku smug.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
miroku smug.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>78007943
>The some of the happiest places on earth are also the poorest.

Money doesn't buy you happiness, neither does poverty.
>>
>>78007943
>some of the happiest places on earth are also the poorest.
You have obviously never been to detroit
>>
File: ௵௵.png (33KB, 1120x504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
௵௵.png
33KB, 1120x504px
>its a cliches thread episode
>>
>the most harmless character gets superpowers
>being not harmless anymore, he proceeds to beating hard the ones who 'til then were his friends
>implying he/she's usually good natured only because he/she's a coward.
>>
File: 1407179701483.png (131KB, 325x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407179701483.png
131KB, 325x257px
>>78008616
>"Sorry guys, I really lost it"
>"Ah, well it's good to just have our old so-and-so back!"
>>
>>78001000
knew where you were going/what reference you were going off of before I even saw the spoiler.
>>
File: 798465132.jpg (15KB, 290x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
798465132.jpg
15KB, 290x244px
>>78000580
>Elementary school
>Students get letter grades
>Teachers are harsh graders
>They give the impression that their grades matter
>>
File: 008.png (221KB, 349x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
008.png
221KB, 349x320px
>>78007911
>Japanese character is obsessed with bushido or karate
>>
>>78007911
>America trip
>everybody has 4 fingers and thick outlines
>>
>>78007943
I think everybody can say that they dont envy rich people lives, they just envy their money. I could care less about what they do with their life, I like my life already, i just want their cash
>>
>>78008131
>>78008052
>>78008137


http://www.livescience.com/25713-happiest-countries-happiness-gallup.html

When you're down trodden and have nothing but family and neighbors, you make the most of it. None of that fighting over social media bullshit, or material possessions.

Yeah their teeth are probably rotting in their mouth or they have parasites or disease. But they also know they have their family and friends looking out for them. But they really are happy to be alive and with others.
>>
>>78000745
>dumb character becomes smart
>turns out he's still dumb
>>
>>78009202
This isn't usually so bad but in the 2015 Robots in Disguise when that fucking Jap robot came in I was pretty ticked.
>>
>>78009350
But anon, when you take their money you become the rich person. The money is the cause of the saddness.

As Aesop once said "mo, money mo problems.
>>
>>78007414
I loved how Futurama showed that both sees were fucking stupid.
>>
>>78009415
I dont give a fuck man, i need that money right now, so i can actually afford my tuition. And y'know, enjoy the rest of my life in solitude while watching cartoons and videogames.
>>
>>78008616
>he/she's usually good natured only because he/she's a coward.
It's the only possible explanation, when it comes out of nowhere, even without the classic subplot of "feeling inadequate compared to the other teammates": acting in the most kind way because, as a whimp, you're afraid that being assertive could lead to being beaten hard, and not because you really are a nice person.
>>
>>78007065
not /co/, but what is Malcolm in the Middle?
>>
>>78002510
Darn right.
I'm a solid math guy, but looking back, it was always the math teachers/professors who would have nasty tempers or be super-apathetic.
>>
>>78001915
Funnily enough, the early episodes of Dexter's Lab were sorta like this only in reverse.

Dexter was obviously the genius and DeeDee was an idiot. And Dexter's Dad came off as somewhat more calmer and "Down to Earth" than Dexter's Mom. (Of course I'm only talking about the first few seasons before Dexter's Dad got dumbed down beyond recognition)
>>
>>78002237
Along those lines, most people have pretty mundane lives and don't experience something that actually needs revenge. And a lot of people take themselves WAY too seriously as-is, so it's a bad idea to tell them "if you can get revenge, better go for it!"
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (18KB, 264x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hmmm.jpg
18KB, 264x326px
>>78009511
It's true you know. Some people i know could say im one of the nicest people they knew. Im actually just a huge coward to stand up for myself. I dont even try to fight arguments that i know im 100% correct. I try so hard to be nice, but damn if it didnt make me cynical and hate certain people that i still call my friends.

But it atleast got better after high school i guess. Now i just harshly attack with sarcasm and a mean glare,and avoid situations all together
>>
>>78009907
What's important is being honest with yourself, then you can say which people is really your friend. I think. Just don't become a total jerk with the ones close to you, if you get superpowers somehow.
>>
>>78001665

> Cancelled on a cliff hanger

Only bad times ahead brothers
>>
>>78001000
So did SpongeBob, and they did it better senpai
>>
>>78009719
>And a lot of people take themselves WAY too seriously as-is, so it's a bad idea to tell them "if you can get revenge, better go for it!"
This.

Way too many people have a total lack of perspective and yes I am aware of the irony of saying that on this website but still it's true.

Some people, man, don't know how to keep things within proportion at all.
>>
File: Mor_Gal_Tal_belt.jpg (46KB, 491x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mor_Gal_Tal_belt.jpg
46KB, 491x276px
>>78002701
The turtles were gonna kill Shredder a la Allahu Akbar, but aliens stopped them. They then caught Shredder and forced him onto a barren snowy asteroid, leaving him to freeze to death.
>>
>>78010034
I wish it were that simple for me,anon. I mean im still friends with the guy who stole my ipod back then. Sure i couldve called him out but i just said fuck it, and got somebody else to steal it back for me.

I really dont think i have any real life enemies either. I befriend everyone i meet.
>>
>>78010386
It's a good way despite all. Nice but not naive.
>>
>>78007022
I think the same, i'm not good with money in any way so if i ever win a great sum of money i would use it all to fix as many pending things as possible and maybe have a nice meal at a really good place to celebrate.
>>
File: dong says.png (111KB, 325x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dong says.png
111KB, 325x276px
>>78002083

Everyone in Doug has some sort of serious mental illness.

>Doug has schizophrenia, literally ending up in dumpsters because of his delusions and paranoia
>Roger was really awkward, probably an autist and was only a dick because he didn't get how to make friends
>Skeeter had tourettes, was a nigger
>Patti was a sociopath, dismissing basic social cues and only thinking of herself on numerous occasions
>Chalky was a compulsive liar, tone deaf and an all around scumbag
>Connie had an eating disorder, bulimia and actually somehow had a crush on Doug (this is a mental illness)
>Mr. Dink was shooting blanks and compensated by buying stupid expensive shit; his wife was an alcoholic and/or depressed
>Beebee had a serious addiction to coke and once killed a homeless man, forcing her father the mayor to cover it up
>>
>>78000719
The entire point of the episode was teaching kids to be wise with their money. Showing Ron lose all of his money was the most effective way to do so.
>>
>>78001693
>What's interesting is that Teen Titans Go does that shit, but gets shit on constantly

Difference between those shows is simply the latter doesn't do it well.
>>
>>78000580
Sounds like how it usually ends up for people who "gets ritch".
>>
>>78002550
It hasn't, it's just the usual edge lords using their retarded strawman.
>>
>>78009368

meatwad with the toy brain
>>
File: image.gif (980KB, 500x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
980KB, 500x367px
>>78003303
>Hard work is invalidated if you got help from family along the way
You're the reason mental healthcare got defunded by Reagan and led to constant mass shootings. That retarded "gots ta do it all muhself, no help for me, this festering mental illness and/or condition of stress-related illness is my cross to bear, move along" mindset that leads to bottling high levels of aggression and negativity (fuck you I couldn't think of a less hippy term) that explodes out violently.
Fuck I've been awake for 26 hours, I'm all fucked up
Fuck you though. Fuckin condescending tool. Not even the anon you replied to, just hate that shit.
>>
>>78007414
South Park had an episode where the boys win, and the girls were actually shown being mean to the boys.

It's the only cartoon I can remember that didn't follow the typical unrealistic 'boys do something pointlessly cruel then get put in their place by the girls' cliche
>>
>>78012082
>needing to be led by the hand through life
Sorry we are not all as incompetent a drudge as you, anon.
>>
>>78000751
Popped into my head too.
>>
>>78011354
>Beebee had a serious addiction to coke adn once killed a homeless man, forcing her father the mayor to cover it up
I wanna see that episode.
>>
>>78011447
Yeah, there's a difference between the character squandering their new wealth, and having fate just shit on them and yank it out from under their feet.
>>
>>78000751
Well fuck would you look at that. I almost forgot damn old cartoons had it's gems.
>>
>>78002536
Not a cartoon, but Bill Nye had a nice approach to this.
>>
Poor people are much worse than rich ones. Have any of you ever been to Detroit?
>>
>>78002957
Anime, non-sitcoms, and books do this. I don't see how this is bad.
>>
>>78012830
Not all poor people are niggers
>>
>>78001083
That wasn't canon though.
>>
>>78007226
Only time that was ever done well was the original avatar. At the end Suki retains her femininity, Aang doesn't suddenly become retarded, Sokka learns a lesson and bests Suki and Sokka was established to be a sexist at the start of the series and learns his lesson.

I can't think of another plot about sexism that was good. In Billy and Mandy it was funny at least.
>>
>>78007943
Fiji is literally filled with the GOAT locals, and they're all poor as fuck.
>>
>>78011100
>>78007022
What would be best is to first invest in a good lawyer and financial consultant and accountant.
>>
>>78009110
This fucking gets me.
>>
>Poorfags pretending rich people are unhappy to feel better about their own shitty lives

Rich life is just like poor life except with good food and playstations all the time.
>>
EAT THE RICH
A
T

T
H
E

R
I
C
H
>>
>Educational episode regarding the environment
>suddenly becomes misanthropic and lambastes humanity despite their efforts to protect the environment
>optional: some high and mighty dude in charge of the environment or whatever presumes himself to be holier than thou and we're supposed to root for him, even if he ends up doing questionable shit.
>>
File: SadPanda.png (51KB, 260x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SadPanda.png
51KB, 260x260px
Im surprised this oldie wasnt posted yet.

>MC always gets the girl (or any girl) at the end

That doesnt always happen in real life, wish they would stop letting kids get their hopes up. Like i did
>>
File: Doth mine axe.jpg (105KB, 685x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Doth mine axe.jpg
105KB, 685x600px
>>78001929
>steered
I see what you did there.
>>
>>78013317
No one's saying rich people are unhappy. We're saying they're malevolent assholes.
>>
File: 1447032960050.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447032960050.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>78013748
Or more specifically

>Nice guys don't finish last! Persistence gets the girl!

What terrible lies were spread to us as children. I guess that's just a part of growing up, realizing everything was a lie.
>>
>>78009712
something i never understend dexter's dad was like someclass of daredevil in one episode i mean is that his real job
>>
>>78013983
How?
You must be some kind of misanthrope, to think that all rich people are evil necessitates that people are all evil as long as they have the money for it
>>
>>78002962
Eh at least he got a french japanese waifu, I bet Drew's wife cheats on him daily
>>
>>78012186
When did this happen? The sex education episode?
>>
>>78013994
>tfw you actually believed the world was a nice and colorful place
>then you grow up and realize its actually a dark and cynical place, you can only make the best of it
>>
>>78014324
The hate crime episode with the sled race and Cartman going to juvenile prison
>>
>>78014508
Bring it in brother. It happened to ALL of us.
>>
>>78007065
You're talking about that one episode of AT with Donnie the grass ogre aren't you?
>>
>>78003169
I only hate romance when it gets too much focus. Its why I avoid Friends-styled sitcoms. They always try to turn it into a half-arsed romcom.
>>
>>78002701
Leonardo cuts off Shredder's head on the Season 1 finale I believe. It's later revealed he survived because he was an Utrom (Kraang race) controlling a robot suit from the stomach.
>>
>>78014078
They aren't? Because, really, the only thing that separates civility from lawfulness is impunity.
>>
>>78015288
So why even specifically hate or condemn rich people if you just think all people are bad to begin with?
>>
>>78001940
that was totally wicked
>>
>school bullies
>get away with shit that could actually get them arrested
>>
>>78014924
I was thinking a bit more about Hery Arnold and maybe Rugrats if I remember right, but that also fits.
>>
>fat character loses weight, then instantly gains it back
>>
File: megan.jpg (41KB, 312x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
megan.jpg
41KB, 312x480px
>bad character is pure evil
>IF I KILL HIM I'LL BE JUST AS BAD
or
>I CAN'T KILL HIM BECAUSE OF BULLSHIT MORALS
>>
Can we do one for deconstructed o subverted cliches?
>>
>>78016634
>The extra doesn't die and becomes a main character
>>
>>78001090
>>78002962
It was Stu that broke the elephant.
>>
>>78006955
Yeah but wasn't it that she was always rich just in secret.

So it wasn't chill person becomes rich and stays that way but chill person was always rich and you just learn about it.

Also now imagining danny phatom as a kept trophy husband.
>>
File: 1411191570039.gif (3MB, 480x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411191570039.gif
3MB, 480x276px
>Goth/punk character walks in.
>Electric guitar out of nowhere.

I guess I'm glad I know this character is up to no good! Thanks guitar noise!
>>
File: John_Peach_Anime.png (274KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
John_Peach_Anime.png
274KB, 640x480px
>>78016696
When does this ever happen?
>>
>>78014021
Yes, that is Dexter's dad's job in the last seasons.
In the classic ones, his job was being The Muffin King!
>>
>>78017371
Suki from AtLA.

Went from being a oneshot character to being part of the endgame party.
>>
>>78014140
>I bet Drew's wife cheats on him daily
Charlotte? She definitely used Jonathan for that.
>>
>>78013994
>Persistence gets the girl

I hate this shit so much. The idea of "winning a girl over" has probably helped a lot of people develop entitlement issues when it comes to pursuing relationships. It just leads to a mindset of "She'd like me if she just gave me a chance" and other bullshit that leads to awkwardness at best and creepy stalker behavior at worst. If somebody isn't interested in you, don't dwell on it. Move the fuck on until you find someone that is.
>>
>>78016562
>>78001701
>>
>>78017530
I always thought Jonathan was gay, for some reason.
>>
>>78017398
everything have sense now
>>
>>78000580
Except that happens in real life.

A lot.
>>
>>78017659
I can't blame him, he was kind of forced to associate with terrible women like Charlotte and Angelica.
>>
>>78017536
>If somebody isn't interested in you, don't dwell on it. Move the fuck on until you find someone that is.
Another toxic mindset, if somebody isn't interested in you, maybe it's because you're weird and should change heavily
waiting around and hoping someone likes you for you isn't the better advice, it's just different advice that leads to equal unsatisfaction

for the most part, if someone doesn't give you the time of day and they don't personally know you, it's has something to do with your appearance
there's a smaller chance it could be how you approach people, but the way you look correlates to your personality in the minds of others--handsome guys are probably nicer, weird looking gents are probably perverts
>>
>>78008616
i remember that phineas and ferb episode
>>
>>78000580
This entire thread is just middle class people over-generalizing people more well of than them because they have shittier lives than the rich but not shitty enough that they can't go on 4chan and shitpost out of jealousy. Most rich people are assholes and out of touch that doesn't mean that all rich people are. Most people below the poverty line fucked up hard enough to get to that level but that doesn't mean all of them are retarded. Most middle class people don't realize how privileged they are and rag on the rich having more money than them not realizing that the people below them would fucking murder them to have just the money they do. Almost everybody is a shitty person but by assuming that any group is entirely made up of shit people doesn't help either of them nor does it improve their relationships with each other nor does it improve their own life. It just gives them someone to spew their hate at where it's acceptable because everybody else does and nobody pauses to think for a second. I'm not sober and I also make ~95k after taxes so I'm nowhere near upper class.
>>
>>78014508
>>78014814
>mfw
>the hood of lies
>>
>>78009110
>Elementary school
>Kids have lockers
>Kids roam the hall freely
>>
>>78017981
I had lockers in 4th grade and some consider up to 6th grade elementary
>>
>>78017797
Well yeah, if someone has general problems like that then they should look into self-improvement. All I'm saying is not to badger somebody for a date because you think they owe you "a chance". Assuming a person has their shit together, they should be looking for someone they have some amount of natural chemistry with.
>>
>>78018063
>general problems
like being not muscular or thin?
and not above average looking?
or literally anything that isn't close to what people are attracted to?
All I'm saying is that the people badgering others don't realize what they are doing because nobody wants to tell them not to do things like that because nobody wants to talk to them period

If someone is persistent it's not because they think the other person must give them a chance, it's because they think they already have one
>>
>>78017797
Iunno, sounds like a cash mindset to me.

I prefer to think of it like this. If one bitch dont like you, fuck her and move on. I mean no means no, why the hell are you still trying to change her mind? never ask the same bitch out twice, if they said no the first time then theyll say no the second time,unless you went through a drastic change. Surely atleast one of them must like you for you, but if you notice they all say the exact same things, and act the same way, then something clearly must be wrong with you,yourself.

I guess empathy is key here or something, i usually just think about what could possibly make her not want to talk to me,from her point of view and how i'd react in her situation. if that makes sense
>>
>>78004145
>>78004203
>>78007022
>>78011100
Am I the only one who, whenever I get money or a paycheck, I just shove it all into my checking account?

Ever since I was a kid, I've always been a penny pincher. I think it started when my dad made me save money for a Game Boy Advance on a $6/week allowance when I was 11. I've never been the guy who blows all his cash at the mall at any time in my life.

I don't get why that is.
>>
>>78015512
>kid try to fight back
>kid get into bigger trouble than the bully
>>
>>78019265
This was me as a kid. Even if I only verbally fought back or just swore at them, my mom would chastise or punish me for it.
>>
>>78001816
Avatar was like that. Sure they showed some scenes where the henchmen were okay but there were also many times where they didn't after something that would totally kill someone.
>>
>>78006955
And then when Danny's family got rich he went through the same dumb formula and was shit on by his flippant asshole friends
>>
File: 1428326667613.png (118KB, 485x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428326667613.png
118KB, 485x500px
>MC has something that the main antagonist wants
>Antagonist captures MC best friend
>MC ends giving up thing to rescue friend

Either that or letting him/herself getting captured to rescue the best friend
>>
>captured enemy commits suicide before they can be interrogated, sending the protagonists on a wild goose chase.
>>
>character changes gender from magic bullshit
>they suddenly become a 10/10 even if they were average before
>>
>It's a fad episode a new hot item is the rage for everyone in town except for the mc.
> MC caves in but can't find the item, finally gets one it's not popular anymore
>>
>>78007226
I liked TTGo's spin on it.
>inb4 TTGo
Yeah, and the episode wasn't even that good. Had some nice points though.
>>
>>78008131
>Money doesn't buy you happiness
I fucking hate this phrase.
>>
File: ronstoppable.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ronstoppable.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>78000580
>joke character becomes serious
>nobody can stop him
>>
File: 1439249389507.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439249389507.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>kids show
>none of the characters eat meat
>they also prevent predators from catching their prey

I babysit from time to time, so whenever they watch their shit and I'm forced to sit through it, its always this shit right here that pisses me off
>>
>>78021376
my life
>>
>jealousy episode
>if it's a boy, is a moron because he doesn't trust her girlfiend enough
>if it's a girl, in the end her boyfriend simply explain her the truth without calling her out on her lousy trust.
>>
>>78018149
>If someone is persistent it's not because they think the other person must give them a chance, it's because they think they already have one

This. If you've literally never been socialized and are autist-tier, you don't learn that if you didn't early on.

Females get it easier because if they look even average the will be pursued so if they never learn it, they're still likely to get "chances" so to speak.
>>
>>78005135
>Smart-ass talking animal who's woman-crazy
There you go with Seth McFarlane cartoon
>>
>>78005473
>plot for Disney Channel's girl-centred sitcom episode
>>
>>78000719
Wally west?
>>
>>78018785
That's a toxic mindset because it causes you to see all women the same way
The more rejected you are, the more you have to say "well there's another fish in the sea" or "there's a million girls like that", even though for the most part, there aren't
Obviously everyone is different and unless you succeed in pulling in the girls that you like, you won't just "move on" and completely forget about your past experiences

thinking of women as just "one of them" is bad because it devalues female's individuality
>>
>>78001135
If the secret ingredient was semen of a trannie would you not vomit?
>>
File: 1447633350754.jpg (61KB, 904x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447633350754.jpg
61KB, 904x960px
>>78017787
>>78017659
>>78017530
>>78014140
>>78002962
>>78001090
Did this conversation really just happen I'm high as shit but damn that got deep about a cartoon.
>>
>>78007592
I'm curious, what do you think of cartoons such as Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, and Steven Universe.
>>
>>78002426
didn't Mcninja do that?
>>
File: mfw.gif (3MB, 300x177px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw.gif
3MB, 300x177px
>>78014508
>mfw I grew up believing the world is cynical and self interested
I will never understand people who try to raise children to see some fantasy world, it only leads to unhappy realisations and disillusionment
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 52


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.