[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supergirl and James

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

Would you have a problem with them dating?
>>
>>77996768

Not really. It's an alternate universe so let 'em date.
>>
yes, because I'm not a cucck or into beastiality
>>
>>77996768
That would be the least of this clusterfuck of a show's problems.
>>
>>77996768
No, because I'm not a petulant child.
>>
Ultimately no. I'd only be "upset" or have a "problem" if it wasn't an organic relationship.
>>
As long as it's handled well, no. But I prefer Jimmy with Lucy, they're cute together.
>>
>>77996768
THIS AGAIN?!!!

WTF is wrong with you people. As was said before /co/ does not have a problem with it. It's not a problem in the comicbooks either.

Go back to >>>/pol/catalog
or at least go to >>>/tv/catalog
>>
>Call a character Jimmy Olsen
>Hardly anything about him is like Jimmy Olsen
>Give him romantic ties to Supergirl
>Make him black so you can immediately dismiss any and all criticism of this bizarre choice as racism
Fuck you show, I don't care if it's alternate universes, don't call him Jimmy Olsen if he isn't Jimmy Olsen. There is no reason for him not to be OC
>>
>>77996804
This. Who Supergirl dates isn't even on the list of problems this show has. There are so many other issues that make this show suck.
>>
>>77996801
this.
>>
File: 1449350965397.gif (885KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
1449350965397.gif
885KB, 375x304px
>>
File: 1445909694928.png (989KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1445909694928.png
989KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>77996768

>They made Jimmy black.
>He doesn't support Superman.
>>
>>77997502
>photographer
>friends with superman
>too confident for his own good
>constantly getting into trouble and needing to be saved

Not sure how that is not Jimmy. Unless you are thinking of the whinny, helpless, man-child Jimmy that never has a date and is seen as a complete loser by everyone around him, which would be difficult to do as that Jimmy only exists in the Reeve's movies.
>>
>>77997625
Instead of drooling over Supergirl, this Jimmy gets to fuck Supergirl.
>>
>>77996768
Absolutely.

Unresolved sexual tension drives a show and giving in to those feelings almost never, ever works. Of course, this show has no UST, so any romance would just be awkward and out of place.

Besides, no matter who the writers pick to be her guy it'll piss off a large amount of the fanbase and waste screen time dealing with their drama.
>>
File: lex.jpg (91KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
91KB, 500x424px
>>77996768
I wouldn't have a problem with it but I think Jimmy and Lucy sticking together would be more interesting because it's less predictable. Another good curve-ball would be Supergirl (Not Kara but Supergirl) and Maxwell Lord dating and hitting it off causing tension with the sister. It'd be like the old Supergirl/Lex relationship.
>>
>>77998618
That's just how telenovelas work anon.
>>
>>77996768
I have no problem with a black Jimmy Olson but this is what je should look like.
>>
File: Steve_Urkel.jpg (33KB, 250x374px) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Urkel.jpg
33KB, 250x374px
>>77999224
>>
>>77999224
>>77999229
>Jimmy is a big nerd
Read some comics. Jimmy is alpha as fuck!
>>
Oh Clark!

Kara! I mean Kara! Ohgodohgodohgodohgod...
>>
>>77996768

Yes. Because she should be dating Cat.
>>
I'm kinda hoping they do so that I can laugh at /pol/ and question their masculinity.
>>
File: act 895 JO-01.jpg (353KB, 951x809px) Image search: [Google]
act 895 JO-01.jpg
353KB, 951x809px
>>77999240
He is alpha, but only in context of his character and actions. He's still supposed to look and act like a goof.
>>
>>77996768
Zor-El might.
>>
>>77996768
So is this in the same universe as Flash and Arrow? Because surely if Supes has been around for ages we would at least have had a mention of him in those two shows?
>>
>>77997586
sounds about right, coming from /cu/ck
>>
>>77999945
Why is Superman friends with him in the comics? Surely he's treated more like a pet than an equal the way he's always lapping at Supes heels.
At least the Supergirl version seems to have some level of independence.
>>
>>78000709
It's not enough that he's a nice and fun guy who has a good heart and works in the same office as?
>>
>>77996768
If you're going to pair up Supergirl with a young, successful black buck, go fucking nuts. Just like everything else on tv, this show is focus tested to shit, and if that's what people want, that's what people want.

Calling him Jimmy Olsen, who's canonically an impudent white almost-manchild, and then introducing an entirely separate impudent white almost-manchild by a different name just shows either a disinterest in faithful adaptation or a lack of confidence in your product, as if fans would be more receptive to the pairing if you also assfuck another character's adaptation in the process.

Should these two characters be dating? Who gives a fuck? But one of them isn't Jimmy Olsen, despite what the show is trying to tell me.
>>
Winslow is the best boy
>>
>>77996768
>fucking a filthy xeno
haram
>>
>>77997507
But people care about who Supergirl sucks.
>>
>>77998770
They usually have more evil long-lost siblings and padres.
>>
>>78000709
He is a nice guy, he is brave evewn when he is extrmely weak, he is loyal and a normal person. Clark didnt had too many friends as a child so jimmy amkes perfect sense as a friend of the clark's persona
>>
>>77999240
Jimmy is supposed to be a lot like Clark. Everyone looks at him and sees a nerdy, bumbling but-in-a-charming-way guy, but when superaliens start blowing shit up he's incredibly badass in every second that nobody is watching.

It's a parallel to Superman, except he doesn't have powers. But it shows the powers don't matter, anyone can be like Superman.
>>
>>77996768
I want James to impregnate Kara and inflate her belly.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.