[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't go to sleep yet, Anon! We've got comfy stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 51

Don't go to sleep yet, Anon! We've got comfy stories about love, regret and forgiveness.

I'll dump some Jason just for the sake of it. I never see his work posted or discussed and I've always loved it, so let's get started.
>>
>>
>>
Ah, sexually frustrated couples, I love that.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Wasn't this one supposed to get a movie? I wonder what ever happened to that whole thing.
>>
>>
>>77991289
Really? I don't know how I'd feel about a Jason's movie. The voices I have for each animal are very special.
>>
>>
>>
>>77991350
I feel you could do a Jason movie without the animals if they went live action. It loses some charm but if any of his books were to become movies I would say this is up there on the list to be adapted. Maybe Left Bank Gang too.
>>
This reminds me a little about an episode of my life. I should have had the balls to tell her that exact line.
>>
>>77991432
I'd rather an animated film instead of a live action. The colors and designs give to the writing the silly but not really silly tone it needs.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Jason gives me more feels than any other comics author.
>>
Man, Hitler was a brave animal.
>>
I like these
>>
In spoiler for maximun tension.
>>
Would she recognize you, /co/?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77991559
Ah yeah I agree but I just assumed that it would be live action because that's how hollywood works. Still I think with the right director you can give the movie the color flare the comic has.

Think what you will of dudes like Wes Anderson or Zach Braff but they can make movies with nice popping colors. Beginners is a good movie to analyze too since it works extremely well with color choice.
>>
>>77991964
Oh yeah, Wes Anderson could totally achieve it. Budapest was really bland, though. I'd rather a Tenembauns or a Moonrise Kingdom tone.
>>
>>
>>
[Drama intensifies]
>>
>>
>>
Of course the nazi theorist is a bird.
>>
He looks like a proud and stupid twat.
>>
We'll see who says G'bye last.
>>
>>
>>77992520
Don't bump without a proper comment, be polite!
>>
Do you remember, /co/? Do you remember the look on her eyes? the smile on her lips? the tone of her voice while she whispered to your ear?
>>
>>
>>77992627
Unfortunately, no such thing has ever happened to me.
>>
>>77992627
Yeah... She's asleep right next to me.
>>
Stupid captchas, a stop sign is not a street name!
>>77992675
Then you should hope for those things. Because while hope burns bright, all will be well.
>>
>>
Sexual tension as it finest.
>>
>>77992627

I remember riding the tram. She asked me what was different between home and this city I had just moved to. "The bad drivers!" I said, laughing. Minutes later, a car slammed into the tram we were on. We walked the rest of the way home. Her place, not mine. My place is... acceptable, for me and my needs. Not for a classy lady like her.

A year later, I asked her to marry me.

She said that we were too different for anything more than what we already had. That she rarely thought about anything more than today or tomorrow. The future scared her too much to think about it. It scares me, too.

She said a whole lot of words, when all she was one. "No."
>>
She remembered.
>>
If you're reading this, please don't get triggered /pol/.
>>
>>77992913
At least you will always have those memories.
>>
>>
Welp.
>>
>>
Why the hell is Berlin so filled with assassinations?
>>
>>77993172
Isn't your city?
>>
Would you recognize her, /co/?
>>77993172
Because hiring a hitman is not an issue for some sick animals.
>>
>>77993049
>At least you will always have those memories.

Won't have to put up with for much longer. One and only upside to cancer.

Sorry, dragging the tone down. Continue your tale of... guinea pig Hitler?
>>
That's it. This took way more time than I thought.
>>77993264
Don't worry, I'm already done.
>>
>>77993257
>Would you recognize her, /co/?

Prolly, but she'll be old and busted and I'll have to pretend I don't. It'll be awkward.
>>
>>77993305
Huh. That was definitely a story.

Not sure what to think of it. Just felt it had a weird tone, y'know?
>>
neat
>>
>>77993373
Welcome to Jason
>>
>>77993264
I'm sorry, I know it doesn't mean anything to say it but I am.
>>
>>77993305
Thanks anon.
>>
>>77993516
Don't thank me, thank to Jason by buying his stuff. He really deserves it.
>>
>>77993305
I like the moral here. It's like if we can learn to love each other, we can learn to hate each other, but that also means we can learn to love each other. You can hate anyone, you can love anyone. At least that's what I take from it.
>>
>>77991488
It doesn't mean it would have made things work, but fuck would it have felt good.
>>
>>77993954
>we can learn to hate each other, but that also means we can learn to love each other.

Except for Hitler.
>>
>>77993954
>It's like if we can learn to love each other, we can learn to hate each other, but that also means we can learn to love each other.
What the fuck did I just read?
>>
>>77994038
The Jason Experience.
>>
>>77994105
I meant that the post didn't have any sense.
>if we can learn X, we can learn Y, but that also means we can learn X
I suppose that you just missed an "again" or something.
>>
>>77994170
Oh yeah. Just add an again at the end.
>>
>>77991559
Feels like it'd work well as an animated short, like 15-20 minutes. If it wasn't for the constant murder I'd say it oddly reminds me of the old National Film Board cartoons I saw as a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1S5pAF1YYA
>>
>>77993305
Thanks for dumping this. This was a great story.
>>
thank you OP, it was heartwarming
>>
>>77993305
god i love jason

thanks for storytiming

can you do the last musketeer next time?
>>
>>77995304
Of course. I'll do it next weekend.
>>
>>77991246
>average day in America.jpg
>>
>>77995961
Dohohohoho.jpg
>>
>>77993305
well this was interesting if nothing else.
>>
>>77993264
Damn that sucks
I truly wish you a good life no matter that this probably will make no difference for how short a time you have left
>>
>>77996218
>>
File: comfy.jpg (23KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
23KB, 600x449px
I like storytime.
>>
>>77991004
>Jason
Based
>>
i love jason
>>
>>77993305
I really liked this but why the fuck is it $70 on amazon
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.