[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't anyone tell me there's an Angry Birds cartoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Why didn't anyone tell me there's an Angry Birds cartoon and it's actually funny?
>>
>>77988762
I refuse to believe you.
>>
>>77988762

Because /co/ doesn't watch good shows. Or shows that don't have anything to say about it.
It's Angry Birds, the animation is good, the jokes work. It's meh. I'm not saying it's bad but it's not something that I'll watch the new episode immediately. I'll binge watch episodes here and there and enjoy them though
>>
>>77989049
Yeah...wonder what they use for animation?
>>
>>77988762
>>
>>77989402

I have no idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_PQKd-2EOM
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>77989586
You don't think it might be...hand-drawn?
>>
>>77990269

They're using a mix of hand-drawn animation. Hand-drawn backgrounds and rigs that add new expressions as they see fit. They animate it in Flash, but the rest are hand-drawn.
>>
>>77990478
Huh. They're really getting a lot out of it.
>>
>>77991092

If I had spend so many hours on something I would've done the same.
>>
>>77991183
Ah no, I meant they're getting some really beautiful stuff outta that technique.
Hambo and Terence the best
>>
>>77991501

Ohh yeah. The cartoons are good and are one of the few, if not the only, series that are able to not rely on spoken words and convey what they want to say from expressions alone.
>>
>>77991623
Love that. (Pingu manages that too) And damn if they don't make me laugh.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.