[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's going to die isn't he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (117KB, 638x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 638x850px
He's going to die isn't he?
>>
Probably.
>>
>>77988201
Its better that way.
>>
>>77988201
eventually
>>
>>77988201
Pls no
>>
I hope not the show needs someone who can actually act.
>>
Would be putting him out of misery. :(
>>
TWIST! He's going to kill what-his-face in cold blood, and claim Simmons for himself.
>>
>>77988201
Nah, he'll get a happy ending and his Simmons
>>
>>77988201
I hope Ward doesn't die. MCU kills off its villains way too fast.
>>
>>77988723
3 Seasons with this dick? Fucking kill him off already.
>>
>>77988767
No fuck you!
>>
>>77988788
Search your feelings, you know it be true.
>>
>>77988852
It's not true, it's impossible! Ward is love, Ward is life!
>>
we can only hope

he's actually a real true example of a cake, hes getting caked by the ugly girl so hard
>>
I hope so. I want all OCs dead.
>>
>>77988902
>ugly girl
She's not that bad, only bad thing is her big forehead
>>
>>77988962
>She's not that bad
maybe by english standards, but she looks inbred as fuck
>>
As he's dying he'll tell space Ward to take care of Jemma.
>>
>>77988962
>>77988994
>ugly
>big forehead

yall are both insane, to be quite honest with you family members.

only thing wrong with her is her big ass mouth. I mean that literally, her mouth is too big for her head
>>
>>77989035
>be too beta for years to make your move
>get put in life or death situation, finally man up and put it all out there
>get brain damage trying to save her
>bitch leaves during the recovery, then acts all weird when she comes back
>bitch gets sucked into space
>overcome brain damage, spend months trying to figure out how to cross the galaxy to get her back
>get her back to find out she's been sucking space dick for the past several months

I think we all know this feel
>>
>>77989075
I'd let her wack me off but thats probably as far as I would let it go
>>
>>77989186
>/tv/
>not doing a Jemma
>not pronouncing it "Yemma" in honor of Fitz during
>not getting harder as she covers her face in shame as she remembers Fitz
>the last handful of days in 2015
>>
Slut.
>>
>>77988201
Nah, it'll be Hunter or Mack, not Fitz. I don't want him to die, Iain is too based to let go, same with Brett as Ward
>>
>>77988201
Would you a Fitz, /co/?
>>
File: bdBEfoW.gif (831KB, 300x238px) Image search: [Google]
bdBEfoW.gif
831KB, 300x238px
>>77988201
>He's going to die isn't he?
The only way I can honestly see Fitz die is if there's some ironic twist where Simmons is responsible for it (e.g., closing the portal).

>>77988767
>3 Seasons with this dick? Fucking kill him off already.
Agreed. Ward's become a joke. His usefulness vanished a season and a half ago and he doesn't have whole lines of dialogue . . . he speaks by starting and stopping and emphasizing cheesy threat-commentary.
>>
I hope Fitz doesn't die. Other predictions for the finale? I think that Daisy will keep the portal open to save Fitz and Coulson and end up letting Ward and maybe that freaky-powerful inhuman get back by accident, surprising absolutely no one.
>>
>>77988201
THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DO
>>
>http://www.hypable.com/maveth-hints-agents-of-shield-mid-season-finale/
>Trust us — the people we lose in “Maveth” are definitely not destined to be forgotten.

It's one of the original 6. Everyone else would be boring and forgettable.
>>
>>77990002
>Agreed. Ward's become a joke.

Yeah I just want him gone now. Literally every time he's on screen he might as well just keep silent and have the producers walk out and go "doh ho ho we fooled you! He was the dude bro but actually he's evil!"

Not to mention this last episode basically hammering you over the head with "Ward is evil and anyone that still likes him is stupid" shit like the well thing. It reminds me of Andromeda where they shat all over Tyr before kicking him off the show because Kevin Sorbo didn't want anyone to risk being cooler than him.

He'll probably die anti climactically next ep and they'll all laugh at how we should all be glad he's gone and never mention him again.

It's really a waste that they can't think of anything better to do with him than just remind everyone that he's evil and they totally tricked us into thinking he was this boyscout we should ship with Skye.
>>
>>77994696
My money's on Ward getting a last minute face turn before he bites it.
>>
Spoilers:

Ward & his team happen across Will. Ward threatens to kill Will unless Fitz helps him. Fitz does not comply. Ward kills Will. Ward then tells Simmons how cold and ruthless Fitz really is before he bites the bullet himself due to the otherworldly entity.
>>
>>77994696

But Trip was the definition of forgettable character.

Can't you at least hype up things that are true?
>>
>>77994956
he wasn't part of the original group... no one cared when he died.

The ones at risk are Ward, Coulson, Fitz, May and Simmons. Daisy can't die because they're hyping the Secret Warriors storyline.
>>
>>77994696

The only one that can die out of them is Ward.

Coulson's the star and they already killed him once before.

Daisy's too important to everything to die.

May has unfinished business with Andrew.

Fitz and Simmons still have unfinished business with their triangle with Will. If Fitz dies there that's the end of that plot.

Where as Ward has worn out his welcome and they resolved the final question with him last week. Did he toss his brother in the well and he's just evil by nature? Yes he did.
>>
>>77994956

Trip was only killed off because they couldn't get the actor to commit as a regular because he was on another show.
>>
Eh, I think it's Ward that dies.
>>
>>77995133

I kinda want Ward to die cause like this anon said >>77994794

For May and Fitz/Simmons, I can't count them out from the casualties. This is the midseason finale. The perfect time to resolve all their unfinished business. May could die via Andrew if HYDRA was able to make Lash the permanent persona and she dies trying to reach out to Andrew except he isn't there anymore. Fitz could die via heroic sacrifice to save Simmons or vise versa, resolving their romantic storyline as a tragic love story. Who knows
>>
After the arc they gave him this season, it would be a blessing to be honest.
>>
>>77995133
Didn't Brett Dalton say that they're going to reveal Ward as his Marvel comic counterpart? They can't do that if he's dead.
>>
>>77995751

Sure they can. His Marvel doesn't exist. And now neither will he.
>>
Without looking it up can anyone tell me Fitz's first name?
>>
>>77996000
Leo.

Nice trips.
>>
>>77996000
Dick
>>
I'd rather see Fitz turn bitter because of Jemma and Will and go full on mad scientist and join Ward as evil motherfuckers who's sole purpose is to fuck with SHIELD
>>
He went in on purpose to see who Gemma cared about more.

she said Will's life wasn't worth risking bringing the entity back to Earth.

He wants to know if she'll risk it for his life
>>
>>77995751
sauce?
>>
>>77996084
the IGN interview about the midseason finale. The part where they talk about the possibility of Ward being an existing Marvel character.
>>
Wouldn't it be fun if Ward and Fitz have a body-swap episode.
>>
>>77996062
Ooh I hadn't thought about it like that.

Neat.
>>
>>77996062
that... seems like a pretty drastic measure to take just to get an I love you
>>
I suppose Fitz is doomed then.

I mean. It's a Whedon show. Romance always ends tragically there. And sure enough, SkyexWard was torpedoed the instant it started with Ward's Hydra reveal, and May and Andrew's relationship improvement quickly went to shit because of Lash. And everyone Fitz and Simmons chance of improvement is quickly wrecked.

So yeah, somethings gonna happen to Fitz.
>>
>>77994891
source: your ass
>>
>>77994696
The implication is that Ward will be somehow rejoining the main group. Maybe everyone will hail Hydra.
>>
>>77996062
No, that's dumb. Jemma had nothing to do with opening the portal, and Fitz can find it on his own.

Fitz did it because he's soft and couldn't listen to her get tortured.
>>
>>77996616

That is literally impossible unless Ward is brainwashed or something.

He just spent the last episode pissing on the ashes of the bridges he'd burnt between him and the team.

Unless they actually Tahiti him that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>77988201
No, the theme this season is relationships and Marvel doesn't do the same trick twice when it comes to themes.

>Caulson's waifu was murdered.
>May's husbando turned evil inhuman against his will.
>Jemma's space husbando was evil Hydra all along.
>Daisy's husbando joined the team.
>Mockingbird's husbando is a reckless wreck.
>Lime Ward's waifu is a PTSD wreck.
>Mack's waifu doesn't exist (inb4 she appears in the last episode and it's the only happy relationship in the season).
So, Jemma's lab husbando will probably leave the team.
>>
>>77996726
And Tahiti isn't even permanent.

Mid season will probably end with Ward stuck on the alien planet. Then he'll be back with powers somehow, by the season finale or quarter way through next season.
>>
>>77996756
Oh yea, and we opened the series with
>Leo's waifu was left stranded on a distant planet.
>>
I seriously doubt they'd kill off their best actor. Dude's leagues ahead of anyone else on the show
>>
File: tumblr_nwa4vz1aJW1uqpc0xo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwa4vz1aJW1uqpc0xo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x220px
>>77988201
No. No way.
>>
>>77996084
https://youtu.be/h1yJCg65rYw
>>
File: 2i9l3b9[1].jpg (101KB, 425x639px) Image search: [Google]
2i9l3b9[1].jpg
101KB, 425x639px
>>77994956
>Forgetting Chocolate Ward

It's been a year, and it still hurts.
>>
File: STAHP.png (300KB, 305x396px) Image search: [Google]
STAHP.png
300KB, 305x396px
>>77988886
Oh no, he's gotten to another teenage girl.
>>
File: 1449475617169.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1449475617169.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>77988201
Super-Coulson will save him.
>>
>>77999633
Coulson pretty much became Punished Snake in that episode
>>
>>77992871
Well, even though I think Ward will die on the planet, I want to see him have one final confrontation with Daisy.
>>
>>77988652
Not gonna lie, I would fucking laugh out loud if he iced that guy in front of her and trapped them both there so she'd have no choice but to be with him.
>>
>>77988940
Ward too?
>>
>>77988201
>Coulson and Fitz are climbing up a rock formation with Ward behind them on the rope
>Coulson and Fitz are up on top, Ward puts his hand out to Fitz to help him up, knowing his beta ass ain't gonna do shit
>Fitz grabs his arm and says
>"Maybe you should stop carrying a torch"
>He slices Ward's hand off with his axe
>Ward falls and is taken by "IT"
>Ward becomes Grim Reaper
>>
>>77996756
>Mack is dating Claire and they bring her on board with SHIELD so she can become Night Nurse

That would actually be really neat.
>>
>>77996756
When watching S2, I thought Mack was gay for Fitz.
>>
>>78001789
As much as I love when Fitz delivers his one-liners, I'd rather have Coulson or Daisy off him
>>
>>77988201
>>77988691

He deserves it. he deserves happiness.
>>
>>78001888
Is Mack not actually canon gay? I've been assuming this for so long I just sorta assumed it happened
>>
>>77988652
Ward wil never die.
>>
>>77996756
>Mack's waifu not being the fireax
You fucked up
>>
>>78003257
I think that anon meant SpaceChad
>>
>>78002682
Fitz will never get happiness. He will only suffer
>>
>>78003300
>Mack is acting Director
>orders the lab scientists to create the shotgun axe
>unsatisfied, continues to add more upgrades
>shotgun axe gains an autonomous frame with a basic AI
>shotgun axe eventually begins to resemble his previously unmentioned dead ex-girlfriend
>gains sentience
>becomes MCU Jocasta
>>
>>77988902

He's a real example of a kilo of cocaine?
>>
>>78004108
No, he's a real example of that drug from Brass Eye
>>
>>77989770
Sure. He doesn't seem that bad
>>
>>77988201
Hopefully.
>>
>>77988201
It'll be Ward, don't worry
>>
File: 1430326911207.png (563KB, 930x915px) Image search: [Google]
1430326911207.png
563KB, 930x915px
>>77994891
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.