[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /co/ related things you want to see a video game of. Pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Spaceman-Spiff.png (490KB, 578x337px) Image search: [Google]
Spaceman-Spiff.png
490KB, 578x337px
ITT: /co/ related things you want to see a video game of.

Pic related. (Yes I know it's not possible, just a pipe dream)

Alternatively, if it has a video game already and didn't meet your expectations, how would you do a video game for it?
>>
I want a really good Avatar RPG with tons of unlockable characters.

I wanna take on Firelord Ozai with a team consisting of Sokka, Cabbage Guy, Tenzin, and Ozai.
>>
>>77987821
How would you make a videogame out of Spaceman Spiff? There's not nearly enough content to work with.

>>77988045
An Avatar/Korra RPG would be seriously good!

...I mean, as far as Nickeloden-based games go, that is.
>>
>>77988045
In the same sort of vein, a Kim Possible beat-em-up where you end up unlocking almost everyone from the show.
>>
>>77988205
>There's not nearly enough content to work with.

You're an interplanetary explorer extraordinaire who travels the universe in a little red saucer. The possibilities are endless.
>>
>>77988045
look into modding a fire emblem game
>>
>>
>>77988391
If Disney weren't so pissy about their characters being in fighting games, I'd really want to see a Disney centric Smash Bros clone.
>>
>>77988205
>>77988276 <That

And a general C&H game where you play through the worlds of Calvin's different alter-egos would be fuckin' amazing.
>>
>>77988810
What's ironic is that in Disney Infinity its perfectly acceptable for Darth Vader to force choke Rapunzel to death or Wreck It Ralph to pummel Joy to bits.
>>
>>77988988
That's exactly what I was thinking. If the PvP system wasn't shit, it'd practically be a fighting game already.
>>
>>77989106
I wish the PvP system was better.

I go to cons, I see Amiibo Smash tourneys and I feel so left out.
>>
I have no idea how it'd be done but a good Thor action game would be the tits. Especially if it managed to be open world between the 9 realms and New York City. I want to be Thor and stop Crusher Creel from robbing a bank and stop Malekith from killing a bunch of babies and stop Loki trying to become king of Asgard.
>>
>>77989340
It's complete ass since a ton of characters are completely overpowered (especially the Star Wars one), plus if you fight a character with a combo, you get locked into it and youre pretty much dead.

I hope they eventually work on that in one of the inevitable upcoming editions.
>>
>>77989517
Ironically, for all the improvements, Elsa is still one of the best bynpure virtue of perpetual stunlocking.
>>
>>77988045
>you recruit the cabbage guy by taking his cabbages hostage
>>
An Inside Out puzzle platformer that works like a lego game + banjo-Kazooie collectathon where the emotions have different abilities that you can use to access new areas that includes lots of backtracking
>>77989517
Disney infinity have almost no variety with the character's moves. It's all the same physical DLC that you pay $13-30 for.
>>
>>77989672
That was true in 1.0. So many fucking shoulder shoves. They've done a better job 2.0 onwards making each character feel unique.
>>
>>77989588
And yet since they're too lazy to upgrade the 1.0 characters' movesets beyond generic shit, fucking Olaf is a more varied fighter than the woman with goddamn ice powers.
>>
>>77989752
Look at the emotion's moves in 3.0. They are all same attack but with different animations. Throw balls at things and a AoE attack.
>>
>>77989815
Yeah, that pisses me off.

It's just embarrassing when a nobody like Drax is a more varied and interesting character to olay as than Woody or Buzz.
>>
>>77989874
olay! olay!
>>
>>77989835
Yeah... The Inside Out cast were a step backwards for some reason. They gave them all unique platforming moves, but only Joy's is useful outside the playset.
>>
>>77987821
A Marvel-themed XCOM with S.W.O.R.D. and/or ANAD Alpha Flight.

I mean, the Brood are basically Chryssalids already.
>>
File: 1448462342592.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1448462342592.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
I know there have been tons of Batman games ranging in quality but I'd really like a Damian Robin game.

Batman can cameo but he's not playable and it's just Damian Wayne. Maybe the other Robins if they must have more playable characters.

Alternatively I'd like a Green Lantern game built around the rainbow corp and a blankslate character.

>>77988810

Are they really that pissy about it? That seems kind of silly but it also sounds about right for them...
>>
A Cartoon Network Rpg similar to fusion fall but for handhelds and consoles where you travel across the different lands and you can have parties consisting of most characters and the game is basically a celebration of Cartoon Network history.
I'd also have stats that stay true to whatever character it is and a level system.
>>
>>77990046
You know that Final Fantasy crossover fighting game? Apparently it was supposed to be a Kingdom Hearts themed fighter before Disney stepped in.
>>
File: 1406995761789.png (635KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406995761789.png
635KB, 1280x720px
Gravity Falls Musou style beatemup, if not a Cartoon Network style crossover one. hell, more Musou games
>>
File: deadpool beast.png (442KB, 901x354px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool beast.png
442KB, 901x354px
look if no man sky is a thing i want an open world about deadpool findings way to kill the marvel universe.
>>
A Peanuts point-and-click adventure game akin to Sam and Max where you play as Charlie Brown trying to accomplish his goals or solving the problem of the day.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.