[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how could Book 5 comics Salvage this show? Remember, even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: header.jpg (135KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
135KB, 460x215px
So how could Book 5 comics Salvage this show?

Remember, even the star wars Prequels spawned awesome with the right people behind them
>>
>>77980073
>So how could Book 5 comics Salvage this show?
It won't.
>>
Clones
>>
full penetration
>>
Judging from the ATLA comics, things will only get even worse.
>>
>>77980313
Well, thankfully Gene Yang moved on to ruin Superman, so I have no clue who's even writing the Korra comics... Maybe Warren Ellis.
>>
>>77980073
There's nothing to salvage, it was already a really memorable and fun story, with great characters, great villains, cool fights and gripping emotional moments.

Hopefully it'll be like that, but on paper instead of as animation. Hopefully it has a lot of Korrasami, since that ship's actually pretty cool and I want to see their successful relationship dynamic and how it contrasts with Korra's failed ones from before (now that she's so much more mature and found someone more compatible with her.)
>>
File: tumblr_m179zgXZbn1rs99azo1_500.jpg (34KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m179zgXZbn1rs99azo1_500.jpg
34KB, 500x281px
>>77980252
This
>>
You know what we should do?

Give it a fucking Darth and Droids treatment.

Pick screemshots of the episodes, and them rewritte them in a comic format, changing story and characterization into something good.

http://www.darthsanddroids.net/episodes/0001.html

Seriously, Darths & Droids improved a lot the prequels.
>>
>>77980366
Mike's writing them and he's way worse than Gene.
>>
I don't get it. You've been disappointed by LOK at every turn, but you're still going to bother to read the comics. Why? Why keep following something you hate?
>>
File: the thing that broke co forever.jpg (68KB, 1037x899px) Image search: [Google]
the thing that broke co forever.jpg
68KB, 1037x899px
>>77981441
Because we're too jaded and broken to feel anything short from utter disgust.
>>
File: su yin jackass.jpg (45KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
su yin jackass.jpg
45KB, 490x276px
>>77980073

make Su Yin the villain and she finally gets what's coming to her.
>>
Korra wakes up in her bed at the white lotus compound and laments on how weird her dream was last night
>>
>>77981441
I'll be honest, the only interest i have in the comics is to see if they undo Korrasami but i doubt they will, so i'll probably never finish them and i certainly won be buying them.
>>
>>77981441
Lesbians
>>
The BEST thing they could do is have Korra go on a quest to reconnect with her past lives so that the next Avatar isn't burdened by only having Korra to rely on.

Then again, part of me is hoping that she screws that up so that Korra can only be known as the literal worst Avatar ever
>>
>>77981559
We ever confirm she's Sokka's bastard love child?
>>
File: slap.png (11KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
slap.png
11KB, 500x300px
>>77980073
>Hey guys, four seasons were shit could a comic salvage it?
>>
>>77982212
Shyamalan took the cake.
>>
>>77981865
>to see if they undo Korrasami
My guess is they'll start with the two of them "taking time apart," allowing the writer(s) to show them falling in love all over again (and taking multiple volumes to do so).
>>
>>77980252
Dennis Reynolds pls go
>>
>>77982715
From what i heard they start the first part with Korrasami and then doing other stuff afterwards. It doesn't really matter to me anyway if Korrasami is still going to be endgame.
>>
File: 1447212363831.png (279KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
1447212363831.png
279KB, 540x764px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.