[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So given Transformers is one of those classic IPs that are constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

So given Transformers is one of those classic IPs that are constantly renewed, how would /co/ do the next TF franchise. What new angle to explore would you like to see.
>>
>>77978623
War on Cybertron. No humans. Competent writers. Something like War Within.
>>
File: transformers fan how quaint.jpg (153KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
transformers fan how quaint.jpg
153KB, 500x500px
>>77978623

do whatever you can to piss off the fandom.

which is pretty much everything.
>>
A routine patrol with four bots in stasis years later awake in the strangest of places.
>>
>>77981404

So....
>focus on humans, with Transformers themselves making like 10% of overall on-screen appearance, and then only for short battle scenes
>childish, toilet humor
>completely out of character personalities for Transformers
>a human with a shotgun can kill a 20 foot tall robot
>wank over human military
>>
>>77978623
Why the fuck is Archer there?
>>
>>77982441

Thats Angry Archer.

Yes, thats his name.
>>
File: Lin_and_Mako.png (121KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Lin_and_Mako.png
121KB, 444x250px
>>77982306
>completely out of character personalities for Transformers

>In a multiversal franchise
>>
I'd like to see the Transformers fighting another alien race and having to work with the Decepticons to save Earth/Cybertron. Make them biological Giants in power armor, basically The Transformers vs The Zentradi. Also space battles.
>>
Transformers is bad and should die, as are and should Transformers fans.
>>
>>77982306
How I would improve RotF
>No more fallen, its all Megatron's plan.
>Rename Mudflap and Skids Huffer and Pipes, reduce their role on the movie
>Add Sunstreaker to the movie and have him be brothers with Sideswipe
>Sideswipe and Sunstreaker go with Sam and Bee instead of Huffer and Pipes
>Reedman no longer exists, Ravage got the all spark piece himself
>Scenes of the constructicons working on the sun harvester and bro-ing around while Starscream tries to get them on his side
>Jetfire has a scottish accent like his toy
>Scenes of the soldiers and Prime and co. interacting to instate more of a bond
>Rename Wheelie Rattrap or make him more like his G1 innocent self
>During the climaxe fight in the desert replace the generic decepticon soldiers with more recognizable ones, Blitzwing, Barricade, Seekers and Soundwave
>Make female Autobots more hug/fugable, how did Bay even let these ones get by?
>Devestator, square one.
>More lines of Autobot Dialouge
>>
>>77982462
But why is he Megatron's shouldermon?
>>
File: transformers prime.png (148KB, 360x316px) Image search: [Google]
transformers prime.png
148KB, 360x316px
>>77982306
i'd probably do what they did with Prime but crank it up higher...TFW2005 loathes Prime. I know one person who thinks its the worst series, worst than Energon.
>>
>>77982857
Geewun wankery at its finest.

I bet all those decepticons survive the battle too -_-
>>
>>77982944
Nah let them die. there's enough canon fodder to go around, just leave Soundwave, Megs and Starscream. No one else is that important.
>>
>>77978623
Hire experienced Sci-Fi writers to take core ideas into account while also creating new characters, ideas and expanding on the IP.

Blaster would have to be a main character of course.
>>
>>
File: 1438886370626.jpg (347KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
1438886370626.jpg
347KB, 600x495px
>>
File: sample.jpg (548KB, 864x686px) Image search: [Google]
sample.jpg
548KB, 864x686px
>>
File: 1438885036766.jpg (119KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
1438885036766.jpg
119KB, 500x679px
>>
>>77978623
Optimus Prime is out of the picture for a season of Optimus Primal's gorilla warfare.
But they're closer to transmetal than original beastwars versions.
Of couurse, I'm not sure if Primal should be people size or autobot size.

Also, Megatron has an actual endplan, not just a desire to rule
>>
>>77978623
Clone Wars. Literally just clone wars with as much characters and war horror as possible
>>
>>77982540

> not understading that these characters have basic personality traits

it's like if OP suddenly starting killing human civilians. You'd have to do some heavy justification for it to be in character.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.