[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fan-Made MCU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

>Let's say you are in charge of the MCU, from the beginning.
>What things you would put, add or delete?

What i would do:
>Make a deal with Fox and Sony. They can do their stand-alone movies, but they will be connected in some way to the Marvel movies.
>Keep Andrew and Emma as Peter and Gwen. Hire a GOOD director and the writers from Spider-Man 2.
>The X-Men trilogy will start with Days of Future Past, then First Class and finally Apocalypse. No Wolverine movies.
>Let Peyton Reed make his Fantastic Four movie with Mikkelsen as Dr. Doom.
>Place Cap 2 before Iron Man 3. This will explain why no one helped Tony.
>Make a deal with Tarantino so he can do his take on Iron Man on part three.
>No villain with great potential will die.
>Five crossover events: The Avengers, Rage of Ultron, Civil War, Secret Wars, Infinity War. Give a proper build up to the second one, maybe make Ultron appear two movies before the event as a JARVIS companion who slowy evolves into a killer AI.
>>
I'd make six hour long epic based on Marvels.
>>
>>77977489
This
>>
>>77977489
See that'd be interesting, and they could tell the story right with adequate characterization. On top of it once they are donw you don't have to make a billion of them, just like 3 and it will encapsulate the marvel universe on film
>>
>>77977489
>Marvels movie that covers the events from Phase 1-3. A movie (told from the perspective of a normal human being) that is different from other capeshit movies.
>>
>>77977461
>Make a deal with Fox and Sony. They can do their stand-alone movies, but they will be connected in some way to the Marvel movies.
>Keep Andrew and Emma as Peter and Gwen. Hire a GOOD director and the writers from Spider-Man 2.
Okay this is good.
Now about my own ideas, well
>No villain dies unless he is a really big threat or is not gonna be used ever again
>Keep the approach of each character's movies being able to stand on their own
>Make movies for other less popular characters that could take a whole movie, if not maybe small series (like DareDevil, but shorter)
>>
File: 1447130385890.jpg (61KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
1447130385890.jpg
61KB, 480x353px
Joss Whedon not allowed
>>
>>77977461
>deal with Sony and Fox from the start
>have Ultron be a joint venture between Stark and an aging, pre-Scott, Hank Pym
>start Agents of SHIELD a month before Winter Solider, giving it 3 episodes to introduce the characters before the HYDRA take over and reducing a season of filler
>also, with AoS, make the main focus after rebuilding SHIELD finding more superhumans, like in Season 3, which could also allow for some turf battles between not just neo-SHIELD, HYDRA, and the government, but also the X-Men
>Justin Hammer is never found guilty, but instead, works his way up to Presidents and is a constant thorn in Tony's, and by extension, the Avengers's side
>the two "endgame" villains are first Thanos like he is now, then Galactus, but Doom from introduction onward is a recurring villain throughout the franchise
>>
>>77979760
>also, with AoS, make the main focus after rebuilding SHIELD finding more superhumans, like in Season 3, which could also allow for some turf battles between not just neo-SHIELD, HYDRA, and the government, but also the X-Men

In a perfect world, Season 1 would be about Coulson and crew rebuilding SHIELD, then Season 2 onwards taking the hunt for superhumans route, maybe slowing forming the Secret Warriors over the courses of Season 2 and 3.

When SHIELD falls, I would not have had Ward turn the instant it fell. I would plant the seeds before starting Ward's Wild Wide, have him start taking more morally gray routes to stopping a problem before it's revealed he was a HYDRA sleeper.

>>77979531
Tying into mine, Coulson should not have been killed. It had no emotion to it and felt like Joss just going for cheap shock value.
>>
>>77979964
>Joss just going for cheap shock value

LifeOfWhedon.epub
>>
>>77979964
Joss Whedon going for cheap shock value? Never would've guessed.
>>
>>77977626
I think it'd be cheaper because most of characters wouldn't be shown unmasked so you could jew it out and have stuntmen and such being under masks.
>>
>Deal with Fox and Sony is a good idea
>Less quips overall
>Pym instead of Lang
>In reference to above, Pym made Ultron
>Have Asgardians be Asgardians, not technoviking aliens
>Make Cap and/or Spider-Man the "face" characters, instead of Iron Man
>Masters Of Evil as Avengers villains
>Use the potential allowed by SW and Quicksilver's existence to lead to an Evolutionary War-like storyline instead of them being Strucker's pet experiments.
>Onslaught event instead of Infinity anything, that way any actors that want out can have their contracts fulfilled before leaving, since Onslaught would allow an MCU reboot/relaunch.
>In relation to the above, Thunderbolts movie.
>>
>>77980274
This is all good except
>Make Cap and/or Spider-Man the "face" characters, instead of Iron Man
As much as I love Cap, I think ideally there should be no "face" characters
>Pym instead of Lang
No, I liked the approach they had.
But I feel too that Pym should've appeared before, maybe as a SHIELD scientist in Avengers or something?

Aside from that everything seems pretty good
My favorite is
>Masters Of Evil as Avengers villains
>>
Make Steve and Tony OTP.
>>
File: ultron rage.jpg (47KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ultron rage.jpg
47KB, 600x338px
>>77977461
I think The Rage of Ultron would have been better than Age at least in terms of being a title.

also i wouldn't have killed Strucker off. that made me mad.
>>
>>77981522
Andreas Strucker isntead of Werner.
>>
>>77977809
Looks like absolute shit to whatch on cinema.
>>
>>77981708
4 you
>>
I'd acquire all the necessary rights, then I would make an entire phase of prequel movies.

>Fantastic Four that takes place in the 1960s
>Namor the Sub-Mariner, in the 1930s
>An Ant-Man prequel starring a young mad-scientist Hank Pym
>Fantastic Four 2, wherein Namor attempts to invade New York

>Avengers movie takes place in the modern day. The Fantastic Four struck out into deep space decades ago and were never heard from again.
>Suddenly, they return, completely unchanged from their 1960s selves because of Relativity shinanigans. They came back to warn us about Galactus.
>>
>Demon in a Bottle movie with Keanu Reeves as the real Mandarin taking place after Civil War - Plot will be about how Civil War affected Tony
>Dark Comedy X-Men TV Series directed by Fargo guys
>Sinister Six movie involving Tasky, Netflix Characters, Spidey and the classic Sinister Six taking place after the Spider-Man movie.
>Triumph and Torment Movie Doom as Mads Mikkelsen or Viggo Mortensen
>Make Defenders show about heroes dealing with the events of greatest comic books ever written about them including Spidey. (Kraven's Last Hunt, Born Again, Immortal Iron Fist)
>>
I wouldn't have villains be exclusive to one hero or group. Often times the Avengers or FF have to deal with threats from guys like The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Norman Osborn and the rest of the Goblin Family, the U-Foes, and others. We would see amazing things happen like Dr Strange vs Selene is a sexy display of mystical badassery, have the X-Men face off against the Sinister Six, Mister Sinister and Jackal team up to make the perfect clone.
>>
>>77982373
I'd love a 60's FF movie, and using time travel shit to lump them in an avengers film would be having your cake and eating it too. Man I'd love to see that
>>
Just a loose idea: around Phase 4 do a Sentry movie horror-story style like his first mini just to fuck with people, then never again use him.
>>
>>77984008
I would kill to see that because Sentry is my favorite character
>>
>deal with Fox and Sony
>Start with Thor, then The Wolverine (but an origin story), leading into Captain America, and at the end they liberate Auschwitz, leading into First Class
>After all that is set up, go free reign and see where the timeline goes from there
>>
File: 1401493171839.jpg (113KB, 470x700px) Image search: [Google]
1401493171839.jpg
113KB, 470x700px
>each movie preceded by a 15-20 minute short
>4 films each year
>starting year 3, two Netflix series per year based on street level characters

>Fantasic Four film with Namor short
>Spider-Man film with Jim Hammond Human Torch short
>X-Men movie, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are members of the Brotherhood. Short has Wolverine in WWII teaming up with young Nick Fury.
>Finally Captain America movie in WWII featuring both other Invaders plus Howling Commandos. Does NOT end with Cap being frozen. Short is about Magneto as a young lad in a concentration camp.

Year Two:
>Iron Man film, Hawkeye and Black Widow are working for the main villain, Spymaster with a teaser that all three work for Mandarin. Short is about Hank Pym and Janet.
>Thor movie, Loki's the villain. Short is about Rick Jones and Hulk.
Continued
>>
Movie ideas?
If I had to do Spider-Man in the MCU I'd make the first one about him getting out of school and getting his powers because like it or not making it a origin story is the easiest, villain would be Dr. Octopus
>>
File: avengers_alex_ross_01.jpg (93KB, 600x784px) Image search: [Google]
avengers_alex_ross_01.jpg
93KB, 600x784px
>make deals with fox/sony
>takes place in the 60s
>FF are established in universe
>Avengers too
>have mutant struggle present in background of most movies

>first movie is Captain America
>first scene is of him waking up surrounded by the Avengers
>movie is a war movie with him, Namor, the Human Torch, and Nick Fury have a Wolverine cameo

>Thor movie
>he's Asgardian
>have him join the Avengers in it

>FF is second movie
>establishes current world
>reference cosmic stuff and maybe Inhumans
>Pym and Tony cameos

>X-Men movie with the brother hood
or
>S.H.I.E.L.D. movie staring Hawkeye and Black Widow in a day in the life style similar to Dredd
>Avengers possibly have a minor role in it too

>Avengers movie involves Pym creating Ultron
>first actual global threat the Avengers have to face
>Janet dies
>post AoU is about a new wave of supers

>Iron Man movie
>Demon in a bottleish
>before AoU Tony was mainly the face and never really did the hero thing

>Ant-Man movie about Pym reacting to Janet's death
>Scott shows up at the end
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.