[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is better and whats the difference between the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 17

File: tmp_maxresdefault958319320.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_maxresdefault958319320.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
Which one is better and whats the difference between the two.

Discuss!
>>
With the various retcons the two are pretty much exactly the same. Both are base-line humanity altered by alien dickery. The only difference in the method by which their powers manifest.

Inhumans have Black Bolt and Lockjaw though so I like them better
>>
>>77977548
Also, I'll just like to mention the fact that for a lot of Marvel's history, the Inhumans were Marvel's go-to. It wasn't until the 80s that Mutants started to take their place in terms of character presence.
Marvel recent falling back to the Inhumans isn't so strange when you look back at how popular they once were.
>>
File: Beyonder.jpg (45KB, 300x575px) Image search: [Google]
Beyonder.jpg
45KB, 300x575px
>>77977548
This for the most part.

The Mutants are generally more powerful - they have far more heavy hitters. I can't think of a single Inhuman that can warp reality. Also, the mutants deal with the bulk of Marvel Citizen bigotry.

However the Inhumans do have their own structured civilization. There's also much more tension regarding the manifestation of an Inhuman's powers, as the process could always go arwy.

I actually liked the idea that the Beyonder could've retconned HIMSELF into being an Inhuman/Mutant Hybrid. It's obviously a ruse but still.

I would've like to see adventures with him just wandering the Marvel universe causing shenanigans.
>>
Kitty stomps them all.
>>
Inhumans are usually a lot more focused under Black Bolt's leadership. Also, humanity doesn't fuck with them as much because the Royal Family doesn't pull any punches.
>>
File: redneck cyclops.jpg (192KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
redneck cyclops.jpg
192KB, 600x927px
>>77976445
Off the top of my head

X-Men:
Emma Frost
Psylocke
Storm
Rachel Grey
Domino
Rogue
M

Inhumans:
Medusa
Miss Marvel (underage)

The choice is obvious.
>>
>>77977694
I'd read ongoing of pic related.
>>
File: 1447705967689.jpg (381KB, 700x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1447705967689.jpg
381KB, 700x1076px
>>77977715
I forgot about Ruby Summers
>>
File: ruby.jpg (146KB, 700x1062px) Image search: [Google]
ruby.jpg
146KB, 700x1062px
>>77977769
You're breaking my heart, anon.
>>
>>77976445
Alway loved the Inhumans more.

Difference is one is an allegory for racism and being different, the other is a royal family of an ancient race on Earth.
>>
>>77977836
>the other is a inbred royal slave-owning family of an ancient race on Earth
>>
>>77977835
She's only been in X-Factor for two issues, and a Secret Wars tie in.

She's almost, but not quite forgettable.
>>
>>77977836
Too bad Marvel is trying to make the Inhumans not-X-Men just because of movie rights.
>>
>>77977918
Fine by me, I'd rather have a shitty Inhumans book than a shitty X-Men book any day of the week.

I'd rather have good books but that's a lot to ask for sometimes.
>>
>>77977836
>>77977918
I always wanted a genetic centered plot line like the hereditary powers and incest one that the novel raised, or the pseudo hivemind one jenkins brought up. However them no longer being Isolationist probably killed the chances for those particular ones.
>>
>>77976445
>Shithumans
Filtered.
>>
>>77977918
Yeah, but full-circle ya know?
>>
>>77977893
Her parents being Cyclops and Emma, design and her powers are why I like her. I mean, they have kids in X-Men: The End, but they're kinda lamer to me.
>>
>>77977647
>The Mutants are generally more powerful - they have far more heavy hitters
Yeah, no. X-Men aren't mutants as a whole. Every Inhuman has super strength and a high level of durability as a baseline genetic trait. They're modeled after Eternals atop that. Their powers are also, as a rule, more powerful than the majority of mutants, to the point that terrigenesis (before this retarded M-Pox retcon) would ramp up an X-Factor to the point that either the mutant's power would overload them or literally burn them from the inside out.

Take from that what you will.
>>
>>77976445
The main difference is that inhuman fans aren't nearly as insufferable.

Also Inhumans were, up until relatively recently, pretty much only ever supporting characters rather than a franchise in their own right so there isn't as much material for them compared to mutants which are a plague on the Marvel Universe.
>>
>>77977632
It is strange when you consider that that popularity stemmed almost entirely from their appearances in Fantastic Four and now the F4 are nowhere to be found, and Johnny has been turned into an Inhumans supporting character rather than the other way around.
>>
>>77978104
We don't really have much Knowledge for inhuman powers outside to royal family to make that call. The baseline power thing is true though because inhumans are naturally stronger than humans and recently they added that the inhuman/human hybrids get instant buffs after terrigen as well.
>>
>>77978176
>>77977632
well yeah pre 80s the fantastic four was the most popular thing marvel had and the inhumans appeared on there a lot especially crystal.
>>
>>77976445
Now, Mutants are better.
They are true to their IP and what their premise was.

10 years in the past.
Both were equall.
Mutants: Human offspring that is feared because many sapiens evolve into mutants. Best with earth stories.
Inhumans, ancient human race, enginered by aliens Into weapons. Best with space stories.

I always saw
Mutants = Shield
Inhumans = Sword
>>
>>77978348
Forgot
Mutants = spontanious evolution
Inhumans = forced evolution
>>
>>77978278
Even disregarding that, we know for a fact that most mutants lose the genetic lottery and just get, like, horns or smell like popcorn or something.

So what we can gather from this is Eternals > Gods > Inhumans > Mutants = Mutates = Deviants > Atlanteans
>>
I always liked that inhumans tended to have more radical mutations than mutants. although I think it was done that way because the mutants can at least be different races where as without the monstery forms every attilan inhuman would just be a white person.
>>
>>77978461
That perspective is weird.
>>
>>77978461
Morrison's generation of new mutants had worst bodily mutations.
And don't forget that main Inhumans, just like X-Men, are handsome people, with few exceptions like Gorgon and Beast.
>>
The Inhumans have retained a lot more of their "Kirby-ness", that's for sure. It also helps that they are BY FAR the less complicated continuity to trace.
I do admit that, as a kid in the late 80s-early 90s, just getting into comics I was confuse by which characters were Mutant or Inhuman. I think the Crystal/Quicksilver thing had a lot to do with that.
>>
Speaking of the inhumans, I've been going back and reading some Lee/Kirby Fantastic Four and it's really pretty amazing how at a certain point, pretty much every issue has either the introduction of a major Marvel character or an iconic comic/scene that's been hommaged to hell and back over the years.

The arc that introduces the Inhumans is followed up by the Galactus Trilogy which is followed up by the first appearance of Black Panther and Wakanda, which is followed up by "This Man... This Monster!"

If you consider yourself a fan of Marvel and haven't read Lee/Kirby FF then you're doing yourself a major disservice. It's legit some of the best comics to come out of the silver age.
>>
File: The last Punch bender.jpg (45KB, 780x718px) Image search: [Google]
The last Punch bender.jpg
45KB, 780x718px
>>77978461
>>77978563

In my opinion what is holding X-men back and hurting a little bit of the writting these years are the constant paralels with real life marginalized groups.

It can be well done, but its just akward these days and there is the fact that the "mutant situation" CAN NEVER BE SOLVED.

With any other super hero tem, you just need to defeat the evil alien, but x-men is about social change, but said change CAN NEVER HAPPEN because you wouldnt have a history.

So the entire struggle becomes pointless, because you already know that no matter what they do, mutants HAVE to be persecuted.

>>77978563
>Forgetting the dog.
>>
>>77978519
That guy always draws like that. I think it worked well in Silent war but I didn't like it in the uncanny x-men.
>>77978563
That's a given, same reason most super heroes are sexy. People like it that way. Plus it is easier to be consistent with regular people. Right after they take over the kree in war of kings, I don't recall seeing another inhuman besides royal family members. Every battle was a royal family member leading a mob of blue people.
>>
>>77976445
X gonna give it to yah

assuming Perlmutter ever stops being a faggot.
>>
>>77976445
It's weird how the Inhumans are no longer this isolated society, it doesn't quite feel right as opposed to the X-Men who generally appeared in public to make their image better but still kinda kept in secret.

Like now, the more I see Inhumans, the more I READ Inhumans books, it's starting to feel heavily like they're a better looking X-Men group who aren't completely recognized as wrong or bad, but have begun to branch into having their own minor villains who feel like something you'd get from an X-Book.
>>
>>77978693
Well, if Marvel had two marbles, they'd turn Inhumans into allegory for immigrants, seeing that is one of problems these days.
>>Forgetting the dog.
Is he mutated dog or guy mutated to be dog? So many origins!
>>77978736
They're only that matter, plain and simple. Moment they started making other books we got batch of Inferno, Lizard Girl and whoever, who are all pretty & cute.
>>
>>77978410
>Inhumans = forced evolution
I always liked that contrast with them and the kree. The Kree can't evolve whereas the Inhumans can become anything with just a puff of mist.
>>
>>77976445
Mutants are interesting, Inhumans are not.
>>
>>77978897
X-Fags, if you can't be impartial, you're not welcome here.
>>
>>77978693
I think another problem with the x-men/mutants is that they just got too big. There are so many characters that you could replace every Marvel book with an X-book and still have characters being left out that fans will scream "why isn't ____ in any comics!" No matter what, you'll have fan favorites being left out. It's just bogged down by so much continuity that the whole franchise is pretty unwieldy.

They tried to fix this problem with House of M but it didn't really fix anything. Even after HoM they kept introducing more new mutants, and still had more than they knew what to do with.

For me, I consider the x-franchise a story about the Summers clan. Rachel, Nate, Cable, Scott, Alex; they're the "main" characters for me. But then you can ask another x-fan and he'll say that the summers clan is irrelevant and that Wolverine and his hoard of teen girl sidekicks are the main characters. For another the New Mutants should be the face of the x-franchise. Another will say that it's the O5. Another will say that it should be about the kids from Morrison's run and Academy X coming into their own as the new generation of X. BRING BACK GENERATION-X. Or Liefeld-era X-force. Or ship them off to space since space arcs are the only time the X-men are good. Or stick to the All-new All-different X-men since that's when the X-men were at their best and most cohesive.

No 2 x-fans will be able to agree on what the "core" x-men are/should be. So next thing you know, you've got a dozen x-books trying to cater to all these different people and there are still people left out.

Inhumans? That's easy. It's about the Royal Family. F4? Reed, Sue, Ben, Johnnny. Avengers? Cap, Tony, Thor, Hawkeye, and some flavor of the month c/b-listers.

But with the X-franchise, it just keeps getting more bloated, and any attempt to downsize is met by seething hatred and vitriol by the fans, like what's happening now. You've got 8 x-books and yet fans claim that they've cancelled every book.
>>
>>77979056
Because X-fags are massive characterfags and everyone demands their favorites to be in ALL books. Just look at Stormfags. Giver her solo, give her solo. Marvel gave her solo. Nobody bought it. Look at Roguefags. They all ditched X-books and lined up buying Avengers. 99% of "X-fans" are simply characterfags who happen to buy X-Men comics. Nobody gives flying fuck about team.
>>
>>77976445
is it even a question? mutants.
inhumans are this oddity that gives you nerd cred
>>
>>77978853
>they'd turn Inhumans into allegory for immigrants
They kinda are but rather than immigrating to the a country the inhumans are trying to join the human race. It's more apparent in all new but they seem to be trying to impress humanity so they can live in peace.
>>
The X-men outstayed, outgrew and outlived their usefulness as a brand.
They were the best they ever were in the 90s and from that point on, it was long before they started to dip. They got over exposed and the rosters became over-bloated.

The inhumans are, by comparison, an untapped resource, so I'm excited that they are sort of nudging Mutant to the side a bit. Plus, the device by which they can introduce more Inhumans feels a bit more organic than what the Mutants became.
I really hoped Decimation would revitalize the Mutant concept but, pfffft.
>>
>>77978432
>We know for a fact that most mutants lose the genetic lottery and just get, like, horns or smell like popcorn or something.

That's bullshit. If you use the Jean Grey School as a baseline only a small percentage are like Glob Herman, Rockslide, No-girl, and Anole and even they have retarded op mutations. Compare that with New Atillan and it's pretty much the same amount of freaks. I mean Eldrac is a fucking door. We literally got shown a freaky looking Inhuman getting wrecked by humans too.

Inhumans = Mutants = Mutates

The only difference is we've seen mutants pull out more genetic gods out of their asses than Inhumans, with Franklin Richards being the end game.
>>
>>77977632
not true at all, but whatever.
if it was true marvel would cancel x-men and instead publish inhumans. however, they never lasted beyond 12 issues.
>>
>>77977836
You liked inhumans because they were obscure.
You are one of these fags who hates popular stuff.
>>
>>77977951
And I'd rather have a good book.
I don't want shitty books. But then again, I'm not a marveldrone like you.
>>
>>77978027
/thread

>>77978104
yeah which is why flu used to kill inhumans?
very high durability

>>77978157
Well probably, because there are no inhumans fans. Of course X-fags whine. They are a legion. The difference is that X-fags are capable of doing something, as opposed to FF fags, who are okay with FF being disbanded and cancelled.
>>
>>77979277
Eldrac may not be a fighter but he has really good teleporting and some sort of all knowing ability. He can send them anywhere even if they don't know where it is.
>>
>>77979056
Which is part of the reason why, and I know this opinion pisses off a lot of other x-fans and even other inhumans fans, I don't really mind the Inhumans being turned into a bit of an x-men-lite.

I LIKE the X-men. I like the types of stories that are told as part of the franchise. I like how each new run tends to introduce a "new generation of mutants" but that's a double-edged sword. Every new mutant you introduce just bloats the roster more. Oh awesome, you made 4 new mutants that we all know will get dropped after this run, and those 4 mutants are just wasting panel time that could be devoted to "my personal fanfavorite." You literally can't win with the X-franchise. It got too big and buckled under its own weight.

But the Inhumans are, for the most part, getting a "fresh start." The royal family are good, well-developed characters that you can use as the backbone of the franchise while still having plenty of room for new characters like Reader, Naja, and Iso. As part of the inhumans, they get to have their moments to shine and no one is going to go "why are they wasting their time on these literally whos, give me more *random inhuman that appeared in a couple pages of the Nocenti Graphic Novel*" like they would in the x-franchise.

Likewise, the X-franchise has the same problem with its villains. Introduce a new villain? Cool, but where is Mr. Sinister? Or Exodus? Or any of the hundred other x-villains that people want to see more of or brought back. Lash and Lineage would just be yet another in a long-list of one-off villains if they were x-characters, but since the Inhumans don't have nearly as many villains to use, there's room for them to grow and return.

The idea of x-books that aren't so heavily tied to the horrible mess of continuity that is the x-franchise is cool to me. Could they be handling it better? Absolutely. But just saying "hurr fauxmen fuck off, where's muh Sugar Man vs. Jim Lee-era Gold Team" is a shitty attitude.
>>
>>77978693
Have you ever thought that there is someone behind the hatred towards mutants? Like Sublime
Or, Shadow King?
>>
>>77979237
Yeah, I liked that scene with Frenzy where she says "humanity has already made up their minds about my people, but you still have a chance." The inhumans have seen what happened to the mutants, and can try and learn from them to try and avoid sharing the same fate.
>>
>>77979361
>as opposed to FF fags, who are okay with FF being disbanded and cancelled.
I'm amazed how quickly they all rolled over and let First Family die.
Then again, I'm still surprised how quickly Wolverinefags shut up moment OML was announced.
>>
>>77978564
How could you be confused if there were no inhumans in 90s? Inhumans changed the least of all marvel properties. It's pathetic that marvel had to develop them because they didn't own the rights to mutants.
>>
>>77978683
It's also the reason why FF sucks nowadays. No one except Byrne was capable of matching that excellence. I'm glad that FF are cancelled.
>>
>>77979290
The X-men languished for more a decade and a half before finally gaining a fan-base. The Inhumans were popular extended Fantastic Four cast members, Crystal, for two decades, was more of an iconic Marvel character than Jean Grey. An encounter with the Inhumans meant shit was going down meanwhile X-Men had become a bi-monthly reprint anthology on the verge of cancellation.
>>
>>77979277
>If you use the Jean Grey School as a baseline
That's where you're fucking up. The X-Men are fucking masters at eugenics. It is canon that the majority of mutants have shitty and/or useless mutations from Morrison's run on.
>>
>>77978812
They are Disney X-Men
"What if X-Men were a shitty generic capeshit"
>>
>>77979398
>Sublime
Did he bang Rachel or I'm headcanoning?
>>
>>77978913
Marvel shill, if you can't avoid being butthurt, you should go back to CBR, where you belong.
>>
>>77979417
>there were no inhumans in 90s
Wrong.
But considering he said Crystal and quick was what threw him off he probably meant the 96 avengers.
>>
>>77979414
>>77979361
The writing has been on the wall for us for years now. We knew this was coming and there was nothing we could do about it.

Am I happy about it? Absolutely not. But I'm not going to spam 4chan with threads whining about it. I still have plenty of great runs that I can reread, and when Marvel decides to lift the embargo and relaunch the book. I'll be there waiting. Until then, well, more time for other Things.
>>
>>77979361
>yeah which is why flu used to kill inhumans?
The flu used to kill regular humans all the time before they found a vaccine.
>>
>>77979056
>I think another problem with the x-men/mutants is that they just got too big
And how is that a bad thing?
Gee, a comic book that has different fanbases, how horrible.
>>
>>77979270
>The X-men outstayed, outgrew and outlived their usefulness as a brand.
What about Spider-Man? I am sick of him.
Nice cherry picking.

Inhumans are at best, a derivative.
>>
>>77979237
If All-New Inhumans keeps its political bent and does some interesting things with it it might end up as my favorite Inhuman book.
>>
>>77976445
Inhumans are a family.

X-men are like school
>>
>>77978432
I would set inhumans = mutants. Since mutants have low mutations, they also have higher power than inhumans.
Mutants high power
Xavier, jean grey, emma frost, vulcan, magneto, storm, iceman, wolverine, cable, deadpool, genesis, shadow kng, sabertooth, legion, angel, holocaust nd the reality altering mutants from original sin.

Than inhumans: black bolt, gorgon, karnak.

But its hard to say since mutants are more and hav only hons or so.
And humans are like mary sue blessed with additional strenght, speed.
But the problem is, you cant compare, because there are just auhor rules. If they need someting, they invnt it via writing.
>>
>>77979474
Enjoy being obsolete.
>>
>>77979527
Inhumans feel more like a united nation. Something writers have tried a few times with Mutants but it just never pans out.
>>
>>77979527
Many would argue with you about second part of quote.
Which makes it silly, when same fans say they want "X-Men to return being family" while they say "bad Evilclops, bad Emma! They steal all spotlight for our favorites! >:("
>>
>>77979379
And what prevents inhumans to end up the same way that x-men did?

Anyone even remebers the Young Inhumans volume? Why none of these characters never re-appeared?
>>
>>77979413
It was crap. And if anything, it did a disservice to inhumans, because they are treated like mary sues.
>>
>>77979558
Because muh status quo. Was Utopia era awesome? It was. Did it went all to hell because Aaron wanted to play quirky comedian? It did.
>>
File: immunity.jpg (194KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
immunity.jpg
194KB, 600x501px
>>77979361
>which is why flu used to kill inhumans
You can't gain immunity to something you never experienced. It only happened because Attilan was too clean and exposure to the outside world fucked them up. Then they got over it.
>>
>>77979571
>And what prevents inhumans to end up the same way that x-men did?
Nothing. Once the movie comes out, that'll pretty much be the end of the inhumans as a decent franchise. Just look at what happened to the Guardians of the Galaxy.

But for the time being, I'm enjoying what they're doing with the line and am looking forward to the next couple years of stories before it becomes a bloated mess too.
>>
>>77979450
Crystal being popular doesn't mean that inhumans were popular. Two different things.

>>77979473
The most overrated series ever. And the ending was a cop-out. "It was all plan all along". Lame as fuck.
>>
>>77979527
Not at all. Not, at, all.
>>
>>77979613
>Crystal
Risking to be called longhairfag, I don't like her new haircut.
>>
Until recently, the Inhumans weren't about being different. They were about being better. They didn't bother with human shit.

Now they're basically just mutants.
>>
>>77979565
You should stop going to cbr and comicvine.
>>
>>77979571
They were in Silent war.
>>
the cosmic seed of incomprehensible spacegods

vs

kree military experiments

that's unfair anon
>>
Medusa is a bitch
and Black Bolt fucking tore a hole in the universe which allowed the fucking Cancerverse to almost take over, and NEVER GOT IN TROUBLE FOR DOING THAT

So fuck the Inhumans
>>
>>77979595
Yawn. Very interesting.

>>77979630
She used to be a sexy milf. Now she is an angry dyke.
>>
>>77979630
I don't mind the new haircut, but the one thing that bothers me about it is that the book is being done by Caselli and I fucking LOVE how Caselli draws long hair.
>>
>>77979590
How so?
>>
>>77979656
As a wallpaper.

>>77979665
and an abandoned experiment. Kree were like "too fucked up to care anymore".
>>
>>77979669
her hair isn't even that short

not all girls with short hair are dykes anon
>>
>>77979646
It's my guilty pleasure, anon.
And it's good to take pictures without googling for them.
Then I visit Psylocke thread and there's four page shitfest over which Psylocke is true Psylocke, British or Asian. What the fuck, people.
>>
>>77979613
Crystal being popular was just part of what I said. When the FF or Avengers ran into the Inhumans it was a big deal. Anyone reading a Marvel mag back then liked Inhumans and couldn't have given fewer shits about X-Men.
>>
>>77979698
>not all girls with short hair are dykes anon
Shithuman fans are all tumblr SJWs. Now it's all starting to make sense why you shill this garbage.
>>
>>77979681
Because inhumuns are special snowflakes.

>>77979708
sauce? or did you pull it out of your ass?
Magneto was a big deal. Inhumans? Supporting characters at best.
>>
>>77979721
but I like X-Men more
>>
>>77979698
Crystal's hair was very important part of her appearance. Making her look like a cunt is an abomination.
>>
>>77979723
>Because inhumuns are special snowflakes.
Oh so you are just shitposting.
>>
>>77977548
>>77977632
the origini of power is really unimportant.It could be a manifestation of human consciousness, or magic, or the universe becoming self aware. What matters is the narrative dynamics.
Inhumans are aliens, separated from the rest of humanity, living on a separate world. The powers are a feature of their society. In fact it is built around them, and gaining powers is a deliberate choice.
Mutants are normal humans, they arise from normal human society, gaining powers in a way that is outside of human control, and bringing change to the whole of humanity, and with it hope and fear, opportunity and chaos.
Inhumans have a preexisting power structure behind them- Mutants are something new that must create their own new power structure and might destroy the human power structure that existed before.
>>
>>77979703
Cbr is like, mostly marvel shills, and the yes-men who haven't been banned (yet). Comicvine is a nest of retards.
>>
File: crystal.jpg (76KB, 425x585px) Image search: [Google]
crystal.jpg
76KB, 425x585px
>>
>>77979759
the problem is that you are an autist.
how am I supposed to explain something that is obvious?
>>
>>77976445
X-men have been one of Marvel's top comics since the 60s and the only reason most people read Marvel in the first place.

Memehumans were literally whos that no one even knew existed or cared about until the movie got announced and anyone that disagrees is a paid fucking faggot shill that needs to fuck off.
>>
>>77979681
Part of the Inhumans story is that they are very flawed and up their own collective ass. Think of real-life royal history, now throw in body horror and super powers. They were snooty isolationist moster-people and their stories always touched on that.

Making them do-gooders kind of waters down their core concept
>>
>>77978693
Dont see this problem, otherwise how can you explain the slow rascist process in world.
Or war.
It never really change or only small step.

I see the bigger problem is that hereos are accepted as avengers, be it mutants or other strong, strange beings.

>>77979379
Thats something you cold say about avengers too, but ok, not as many as x-men.

And the problem is that most writers and pencilers like to invent their own creation and put them as important team member into the book.
>>
>>77979804
>he didn't read Hickman's F4
why do people who don't read comics bother to discuss them?
>inb4 something something mememan
>>
>>77979535
>are more and hav only hons or so.
What?

At any rate it's a bit of an unfair comparison, anyway considering we've only just begun seeing new Inhumans within the past year or so. But from that we've seen on the higher level ranking that have potential:
Nur, Iso, Reader, Flint, Quake, Grid, Ahura, Lash
>>
>>77979748
She's not Medusa, just because you're autistic about long hair doesn't mean it's suddenly some key part of her design
>>
>>77979824
>reading Hackman
>ever
It's sunday. Don't you shills get the day off?
>>
>>77979824
what one has to do to another?
>>
>>77979814
But they haven't done much good. The jet pack guy touched on how much they have fucked up and the side story at the end had them stage a terrorist attack to look good. That shit isn't good.
>>
>>77979851
>he said hackman instead of hackmeme
wew nice one
>>
>>77979668
At least BB didn't kill only man that matter ;-;
>>77979670
I'll probably get used to short hair. I got used to Cyclops' red X-Visor, I'll get used to everything.
>>77979669
>She used to be a sexy milf. Now she is an angry dyke.
Her design was GOAT, as well.
>>77979771
Oh, I know that. I was there during Cyclops purges, when fuckload of people were banned because they were butthurt over him.
And it's hilariously easy to bait people there. "Hal Jordan is best Lantern, yes?" will make every Johnfag leap to defending Stewart.
>>
>>77977694
>Miss Marvel (underage)
Isn't she 16?That's legal in most of the civilized world, including various USA states
>>
>>77979846
Medusa is a bitch. No one likes her.
Defiling Crystal however, There Will Be Blood
>>
>>77979774
Post new Stryfe/Ahura/future Kang.
>>
>>77978854
And it shows, that every interstellar race have a certain evolution.
Like Shiar royal guard, a certain race has an ability that is common in them.
And yes Kree were most "intelligent" race. They are kinda the Iron man of interstellar races. They are born engineers, than born to varying power or can shoot fire.
>>
>>77976445
One copies the other. The answer is obvious.
>>
>>77979882
Lot of anons don't like Hickman ever since Secret Wars started getting delayed.
>>
>>77977836
>one is an allegory for racism and being different
no.
They were an llegory for change and fear of change. Which includes fear of the different and thus racism and homosexuality/homophobia.
Then since most comic writers can't handle concepts more complex than what a potato can understand they decided to write them only as a symbol for racism from the 90es onwards.
>>
>>77979723
>source
An actual knowledge of Marvel history? Reading?
>>
>>77979451
>It is canon that the majority of mutants have shitty and/or useless mutations from Morrison's run on.
Where does it say that?
>>
>>77980043
uh-huh. keep living in denial. I don't know what comics you've read, but they weren't marvel.
>>
>>77979804
>X-men have been one of Marvel's top comics since the 60s
Wrong. Very very wrong.
>Memehumans were literally whos that no one even knew existed or cared about
Very wrong again. Inhumans has a direct line to the Fantastic Four and Avengers at their heights. Your newfagness is showing.
>>
>>77978334
>pre 80s Spiderman was the most popular thing marvel had
fixed that for you
>>
>>77980095
>Very wrong again. Inhumans has a direct line to the Fantastic Four and AVENGERS at their heights
Wrong. Very wrong.
>>
>>77980063
>I don't know what comics you've read, but they weren't marvel.
Source?
>>
>>77980095
Stop samefagging.
>>
>>77980142
Nope.
You're clueless and there ARE a few of us here that actually read comics, so you're just shitposting at this point.
>>
>>77980144
www.educated-guess.com
>>
>>77978563
>Morrison's generation of new mutants had worst bodily mutations.
that was morrison getting freaky. mutants weren't written that way before him and I think they haven't after him.
The worst were the moloks and even they weren't as bad as pigfaced man.
>>
I don't understand how in realm of kings crystal was against lying to the public to improve their image yet in anad inhumans she does the same thing.

Also medusa is an insufferable cunt. Almost Maria hill tier
>>
>>77980177
I don't know when you had the idea that inhumans were ever "relevant" or "important", but it's you who is misinforming and lying here. You know who was popular back then? Namor. Defenders. Howard the Duck. But shithumans? They were supporting characters AT BEST.

It's YOU, who should gtfo and stop shilling here.
>>
>>77980095
>Inhumans has a direct line to the Fantastic Four and Avengers at their heights
>implying literally anyone cared about or knew who the Avengers were until the movie came out
>implying anyone that isn't 80 years old gives a flying fuck about the F4
Lol fuck off? Oh man, they showed up once or twice in a comic no one read and only became popular with tumblrites like you because of the movies.

YAWN.
>>
>>77980045
Not that anon, but Eyeboy? Many eyes is pretty shitty power.
Ah, right. All of sudden he can see energy spectrum and magic.
>>77980184
Aaron's creations are like that. Eyeboy, that Japanese Pixie with weird skin, I probably forget more.
>>
I have an idea of how to fix x-men, if marvel ever stop with the idea the mutant extinction.

They should focus in: new x-men no just the same old x-men of the past, the normal life and obstacles of some mutants in society and having some mutants in different organizations ( SWORD, shield, howling commandos, ect).

What i mean is that x-men need new storylines and adventures
>>
>>77978693
it's the spiderman problem. You can't change the status quo that defines the character, but the status qup of the character IS change.

And in any case you could write mutants being in conflict with the rst of society without them having be persecuted
>>
>>77980235
It's hard to not believe in the "shill conspiracy", when suddenly someone claims that Inhumans were of any relevance. In over 20+ years of reading marvel and marvel history, it's the first time someone on the internet said that inhumans were popular in pre80s.
>>
>>77980210
Well the circumstances are a little different and the ANAD time skip change a lot of personalities. Back in RoK people actually died in those attacks and they were done just in case the Kree stops favoring the inhumans. This was a small thing that nobody got hurt in. Still a shitty thing to do.
>>
I don't get why if Inhumans fucked up the earth for mutants, why didn't they just move up into earths orbit and become a satellite nation instead of fucking moving to limbo. They literally have people who can make bombs that destroy planets, and people who can raise mountains into the sky, they seriously couldn't just float above the earth? It's like the perfect loophole to keep the Celestials from killing the earth, again. How is anyone even supposed to go to limbo without Magik showing them how? At least in orbit they can have friends visit them. And this whole "sleepy magik = dead muties" bullshit wouldn't be a problem either. Way to make Storm look like an incompetent leader in the face of extinction, again. She's supposed to have experience in this considering she was a part of the Extinction team.
>>
>>77980290
asteroid M failed, and charles is no there to call to her shi`a lover for help.
>>
>>77980235
Look, I'm with you. None of the individual Avenger characters, much less the team, were huge hits for a LONG time prior to the movies. And I'm not saying the Inhumans were anywhere near even B-list. I'm saying that there WAS a time when those characters were more important in-Universe, more relevant, and more more highly regarded by fans than the X-Men.

So, YOU fuck off and yawn you cunt.
>>
>>77980290
>She's supposed to have experience in this considering she was a part of the Extinction team.
Everyone is praising Storm for being tactical genius when she's not.
>>
>>77979056
>>77979379
the problem is that anytime you explain a character's powers as them being a mutant they get inevtably swallowed in the whole mutant/x-men side of marel stories even if they originally were not related to it.
Imagine if if there was no inhuman push and Kamala was made a mutant. Now she'd be in an x-men book, and half of her original solo run would have her dealing with anti-mutant bigotry.
>>
>>77980348
But they weren't. They didn't even had their own book. X-Men might be in reprint era, but their first volume wasn't cancelled until 2011. And newsflash, you had plenty of appearances of mutants, x-men, magneto, and others before ANAD X-Men.
>>
>>77980364
They do? Like Whirlwind, who never interacted with the X-Men? Or like Solar?
>>
>>77979344
Rekt millennaial marvelfag
>>
>>77979590
it's because they are being pushed by editorial mandate.
>we need to make those character popular >make them supercool so people will like them
>>
>>77979270
What are Avengers?
The problem is just they did too many books, wrote bad story arks.
And had an overall bad "Thats where i want them to be"
And since the Fox schism concentrated motre on other books. There were bad story arks, there were good in 90's and 2000's.

And the problem is, they forget the untapped inhuman part and try to make them mutant 1.1
>the device by which they can introduce more Inhumans feels a bit more organic than what the Mutants became
Thats just plain like mutants did it.
>Decimation
I think it did, problem is just writers or pencilers like to make OC and put something into a book they made. Or need to, there have to be a threat or the books couldnt continue.
>>
>>77980424
And like always, they fail.
>>
>>77980392
This is part of the general fanboy all-or-nothing knee jerk.
I'm not saying the X-Men didn't fucking exist. I'm saying you had Inhumans as villains, as heroes, as guest-stars and in potions of actual narrative importance MORE than X-Men back then. It's easy to look back and see for yourself. Read the letters columns, hell, just look at the covers. Inhumans had more of a presence than Mutants.
>>
>>77980254
I was asking where is it in canon that the majority of mutations are shitty. Sure, we got mutants like Beak, but even he ended up becoming useful. If your gonna use Aarons examples of shitty mutants than you have to include Bendis mutants as well, in terms of shitty mutants to genetic perfections.
>>
>>77980490
You could count inhumans appearances on one hand. Most of these appearances also were due to Quicksilver and him marrying Crystal.

But give me a time, and I prove you wrong.
>>
>>77980501
Nah, Bendis' mutants had shit personalities but top tier powers in terms of usefulness.
Except Goldballs.
Overall, freaky mutants were always wallpaper. Remember Genosha? Full of low-powered freaky mutants. Remember any survivors?
>>
>>77980526
>Most of these appearances also were due to Quicksilver and him marrying Crystal.
please stop
>>
>>77979824
>>77979851
I read a storytime that was posted earlier.
All I got from it is that Reed is the best man who has ever existed and he can do anything and everyone else doesn't matter and the only reason bad things happened on earth is because Reed listened listened to those other "heroes" instead of doing everything by himself.
The story wasn't even bad but that amount of wanking was unreadable.
>>
Which group has women I can impregnate?
>>
Inhumans:
appearing in Amazing Spider-Man, 2-part arc with Avengers, FF had numerous cameos and like 5 FULL-issue appearances + 2 annuals, Incredible hulk 2-part arc, Silver Surfer, Thor back up stories, Quicksilver's wedding, Captain Marvel

aand that's mostly it.
>>
>>77980581
Which is the beginning of a very long arc that culminates in Reed fucking up so royally that they need Future Franklin, Future Val, Doom, Galactus, the Annihilation Wave, and the Inhumans to bail them out.
>>
>>77980581
Don't forget that Doctor Doom will save us all and Val's thing for the guy who turned her into a witch's familiar so he could torture her family is totally understandable.
>>
>>77980620
that still counts as reed wanking.
>>
X-Men:
Iceman and Angel in Amazing Spider-Man, and Hulk annual, Sentinels in Avengers, Savage Land mutates in Avengers, X-Men arc in Captain America, Sunfire in both Namor and Avengers, Juggernaut in Doctor Strange, Multiple Man introduced in FF, Havok, Juggernaut, Mimic in Incredible Hulk (different issues), Magneto both in FF, Avengers, and Inhumans' Amazing Adventures, Champions book, Sentinels in Falcon

shall I continue?

I don't even count various new mutants introduced in that era, like Mandrill, Gibbon, Mystique, Sabretooth, Darkstar, Mindworm, Wolverine, and various appearances in Marvel Team-Up, Two-In-One, etc.
>>
>>77980573
>Overall, freaky mutants were always wallpaper. Remember Genosha? Full of low-powered freaky mutants. Remember any survivors?

And that's exactly why saying Inhumans > Mutants doesn't work, because than you have to use the wallpaper Inhumans who were on Old Attilan as well. As for any survivor I think Emma was the only one who survived.

For Goldballs, he's OP unintentionally. He may have been some joke of a mutie when Bendis started, but he ended up having a useful powerset. Infinite source of attacks without getting tired. All the new muties end up being strong, which in itself is retarded since it happened so fast.

>>77980606
Muties are sterile now, unless Kitty Pryde is your waifu since she might be the last fertile mutie left.
>>
>>77979842
>Nur, Iso, flint, Quake, Grid, Lash
Not really the powerfull.
If i would include their powerlevel, i could add more mutants, like Cyclops, Havok, Dazzler, Mystique, Sirin, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Cloak, Angel.

>Reader, Ahura
Ok they are powerfull, i didnt know that Reader change reality, thought its more projection. And Thought Ahura more of a Banshee plus psylock type.

And As we see mutants have a wide range from high to low power. Because they are longer exposed, got written more.
Thats why i said, its hard to compare and how you powerlist both, since they are different in how much stories and world is build.
I bet there are several Inhumans that are only strong or just ugly, like the mutants. just we didnt saw them.
>>
>>77980013
Yes, you are completly right.
>>
>>77980144
I think the other anon is right.
Proof http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/History_of_the_X-Men_comics
Inhumans were maybe popular like x-men in their early years. But never as X-Men was 1975.
>>
>>77980871
Most of never seen mutants have shitty mutations. If they had useful ones, they'd be on X-Men. Xavier and Cyclops may be many things, but they never sent woman who eats bugs fight Sentinels.
>>
>>77980871
>only survivor emma
did you forget excalibur?
>>
>>77980184
I agree with you you, but also have to say brotherhood had early thing like Blob and toad. Than there were several monstrositys in 90's with the second generations morlocks around marrow or to a certain level captain britain (maybe just some magic/alien monstrosities).
But overall i agree, they were mostly written human or not disfigured.
>>
File: X-Men_Vol_1_4.jpg (75KB, 400x627px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men_Vol_1_4.jpg
75KB, 400x627px
>>77981126
Toad was just ugly at first, though. Later he got green skin and shit. And Blob was simply fat.
>>
>>77981026
Few things on earth get as popular as X-Men at that point.
>>
>>77980210
Problem is, she was kinda the human like in behaviour. Naive or pure may suit.
But now she is not the original anymore. It could be that the war changed her or the leader position changed her.
And yes, this kinda a 180 degree turn, i didnt like it neither.
>>
File: x_muppets_by_rahzzah-d3gih9g.jpg (99KB, 900x614px) Image search: [Google]
x_muppets_by_rahzzah-d3gih9g.jpg
99KB, 900x614px
>>77976445
I think my only real issue with Inhumans is that I never really liked any of them. There are several mutants that I like but most Inhumans are kind of silver age-ey bland to me. Even if I do not care for much of the X-universe of things I still like a few characters that came from it.

Plus Mutants have that multicultural aspect going for them. They come from everywhere in every corner of the planet. Possibly Marvel's first attempt at getting heroes from places outside New York for a change. You had Brazilian mutant, Russian mutant, French mutant, Thai mutant etc. Inhumans are almost always from Inhuman land, wherever that is this week. They just really lack that "hey they are from where I live!" relatability.
>>
>>77981274
>I never really liked any of them.
How can you not like someone from the Royal Family?
>>
>>77980259
Agree with you.
Since Marvel or the writers like to close plots like Bishop or Legacy Virus. But than copy these threats to cure them later.
Its like they need a certain "end goal" or damocles sword. And than resolve them just to introduce the same again.
>>
>>77981294
It's not really that hard. They are massive jerks.
Only lockjaw is sort of likable
>>
>>77981086
Pretty sure that was the original idea. The X-Men were the rare few mutants that have abilities that manifested as genuine superpowers. Even if two of them were having wings and having huge feet. Majority of the time mutants had really mundane or very low on the power spectrum powers, until later eras like the 80's and after when they were just any superpower one could imagine. Magneto and Xavier being the super .001% that had really high tier powers that manifest as mutant abilities.

I think the first Secret Wars made a mention that mutants were generally lower powered than you standard superhero.
>>
>>77981346
>They are massive jerks.
Well... you're not wrong.
>>
>>77976445
Both are revolting monstrosities that should be purged for humanity to take its rightful place as the true heritors of the world. I will not listen to the inhuman deceit and the mutant lies.
>>
>>77977694
wifey, girlfriend and mistress
>>
>>77981373
ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR!
>>
>>77981358
The point of x-men was that any gift could be powerful if you knew how to use it. Take eyeboy for example. At first he looks like some shitty freak with shitty life. However, he can see many things that other can't. Or Cypher, knowing every language, or Razorback, being capable of driving any vehicle.
>>
>>77981294
Ehh, just not much of a fan. You got

>Ultra matter manipulating silent guy
>Hair woman
>karate guy
>hoofed kningon
>Fish guy
>Weather girl that almost never ever appears

And I guess all of them being very aloof royal types from another hidden civilization that do not know anything about modern life or the world so everything is "weird and special" to them just makes me less interested.
>>
>>77981358
Probably, I know that I've seen somewhere that X-Men are top tier when it comes to mutants. And see, it makes sense that you'll get kids who experience useful powers and train them for next X-team. But what are you going to do with kid with three faces? Keep him in school whole life?
>>
>>77981401
And Cypher went from I CAN READ KOREAN! to I CAN READ BODY LANGUAGE! and keking his BFF.
>>
>>77981401
That idea came a lot later, before most mutants had evolved fat cells, or longer bones, something generally freakish. Xavier collected the only people that could actually do things like shoot lasers or control temperature.
>>
>>77981405
Three faces = three times more fun.
>>
>>77980871
>Muties are sterile now, unless Kitty Pryde is your waifu since she might be the last fertile mutie left.
It would be the funniest thing if her child ends up being a non mutant alien. The X-gene comes from the male right?
>>
>>77980277
Yes, its not hard to believe.
Since most x-fags are ok with the inhumans, most like them, but not ok to make them humans 1.1. They have so much more to their core and the marvel "fox-schism-need mutants without calling them mutants as replace" is just whatupset them.
And than there are some that label it as "salty x-fags" and try to hail the new inhuman status quo.
If there are X-threads, suddenly forced inhuman threads that are mostly mediocre bumps if not x-inh discussion.
Or that some x-men threads are created without new issues, but inhumans only if new issues or announcements.
This is all very fishy that support this theory, yes.
>>
>>77981439
Well, Sentinel had its fun with Three Faced John.
>>
>>77980290
Mostly, Magick is kinda pushed.
Limbo = Magick plays an important role.
And if its above earth, its too reachable from earth.
Maybe its subconsiously? Mutans = bad -> Limbo filled with demons.
Or its just that mutants can play with demons and dont need to interfere on earth?
Only marvel know
>>
>>77981454
Well, you also have constant hype threads with 300+ replies for MCU movies, whenever anything is being released, even if it's only one new photo
>>
>>77981482
That's the message of the x-men. No matter how ugly you are, there is always someone / something that will enjoy you.
>>
>>77976445
I honestly respect the the majority human government or normal human organizations dedicated to fighting both factions. You have to be completely foolish or courageous to take on these two groups without any superpowers of your own, and still manage to be a total threat.
>>
>>77981531
Sentinels, bringing joy to mutants everywhere!
>>
>>77977657
Is Kitty still mutant? The Marvel wiki identifies her as Cosmic Mutant, what does that mean?
>>
>>77981586
She's mutant, but what's that nonsense with cosmic? Whatever, if she didn't relinquish power of Black Mirror thing, she's cosmically powered, as well. But since I can't remember ending of Black Vortex, fuck it.
>>
>>77981358
originally there were very few mutants and xavier and magneto together had gathered about most of them and Xavier was able to find all mutants as soon as they got their powers.
Then you start getting more and more mutants and many mutants didn't have very powerful or useful powers.
Then each writer does whatever the fuck he wants and there isn't a clear idea of how many mutants hae useful or powerful powers.
There is also the thing that comic writers do of making everyone connected for their soap opera drama with the effect of shrinking their world.
So whenever a powerfuk mutant is introduced he ends up being the relative of some other character.
>>
>>77981651
Xavier perfectly knew which mutants he needed.
Basically, every one of the O5 is either omega level (Iceman, Jean Grey), or has some very unique abilities.
>>
>>77981173
Yes, but related to the time than, it was kinda gross. Look at freakshows, so Blob and toad would count as horrors.
I think at this time mostly disfigured characters were aliens. Because noone could think of humans being this grotesk.
Only new film technics or science made the writer open to make more horrifying characters.
>>
>>77981454
well that and when inhuman books end up recycling x-men storylines it kinda gives the impression that inhumans aren't really that interesting on their own
>>77981430
and they didn't do the oobvious thing of having him be able to read and understand DNA and evolve himself and do all sort of scientific shit.
like high evolutionary and mr sinister but better.
in fact his power should be one of the most OP in the marvel universe. Especially when you factor in magic
>>
>>77981730
but they were just ugly not deformed monstrosities.
And they were ugly + powerful, not just a bunch of elephan men walking around
>>
>>77981730
True enough, but still. Compare them to Glob Herman or Ernst. Or Martha or whatever is name of that flying brain. They're supermodels compared to them.
>>77981793
Why make him do awesome shit when translating manuals and having robots attack each other is better?
>>
>>77981513
right, i forgot this, but its the same with star wars.
uhm.... both ar efrom disney.
I think i get paranoid. It starts to look very much like a disney PR routine.
>>
Why cant we enjoy both ?
>>
>>77981889
because enjoying one book damages the other one.
>>
>>77981818
>>77981860
Right, thats why i mostly agree with "x-men are not really monstrosities besides if morrison is on the loose".
I just wanted to show that there was something but regarding the time and what could be written.
>>
>>77977548
Dude when the X gen become some alien bullshits?
>>
>>77981889
Because we're faggots who have to hate other camp.
Now, are you joining glorious Rightopia or shitty Inhuman slums?
>>
>>77981651
Yea I was not a fan of the insane escalation of the late 90's when there were thousands of mutants roaming around. And then Beast projected that mutants would be the most populated species on Earth within 2 generations.
>>
>>77976445
>Which one is better and whats the difference between the two.
Marvel owns the movie rights for one and not the other.
>>
>>77981982
Tbh, I don't remember anyone important to look really terrible before Morrison. Not saying there aren't any, I simply don't know.
>>77981989
Ever since Celestials kickstarted mutations.
>>
>>77982005
>Avengers are trying to copy MCU by adding the aliens from the movie
>Guardians is being write by Bendis
>X-men fucked off to limbo literally
>Inhumans are nu shitty x-men

There is no a single team i like
>>
>>77982038
google birdboy
>>
>>77982068
Switch to other publishers, nobody's holding you at gunpoint, I hope.
>>
>>77982068
>There is no a single team i like
What about The Ultimates? Or New Avengers? Or Uncanny Avengers? Or the Howling Commandos? Or Guardians of Infinity? Or Web Warriors? Or All-new X-men?

There's more than just 4 team books.
>>
>>77982092
>Bird-Boy can fly and has claws on his hands and feet.
Well, Angel used to fly and hit bad guys with pipe.
And that was time when Emma wasn't banged by Scott into becoming good yet.
>>
>>77980013
dude you are my hero!

btw, all the ethnic conflict plot, like X nation is pretty cool xmen been like the MAPUCHE, the IRA or the ZAPATIST was awesome
>>
>>77981889
Because Marvel want to enforce which tries to damage both IP's.
And both fangroups get fucked by Marvel.

But if you read most posts. Most are "Inhumans and X-Men are equall" and only angry at post that read as "Marvel is right, because Marvel said so"
>>
>>77982135
oh right, I like new avengers and all new x-men.

Howling commandos feel more like Dum Dum Duggan comic that a monster team
>>
File: viblcms.gif (128KB, 530x526px) Image search: [Google]
viblcms.gif
128KB, 530x526px
>>77976445
If an Inhuman had a baby with a Mutant what would it be?
>>
>>77982172
>Howling commandos feel more like Dum Dum Duggan comic that a monster team
I fail to see how that's a bad thing.
>>
>>77982196
Luna daughter of quicksilver and Crystal
>>
>>77982172
It was setup, though. Maybe it'll be better.
>>77982196
Quicksilver had daughter while he was mutant, she was regular human. Can't say did Magneto denounce her being part of Magnus family.
>>
>>77982213
>Quicksilver
>mutant
Oh anon, I've got some bad news for you.
>>
>>77982198
I wanted to see more of man thing than Duggan
>>
My problem with Inhumans is that they don't really have much in terms of great runs or stories. They've been sort of getting pushed in event books, but that's only really ever like Black Bolt, Medusa, and MAYBE Gorgon and Crystal.

I like the X-Men better just because they have more runs I've liked
>>
>>77981982
but anon that was the point I was making in the first place.
There were bizarre and grotesque things before, but Morrison took them to the X-treme
>>
>>77982243
Didnt the high evolutionary "evolved" Pietro and Wanda to be mutants ?
>>
>>77982247
Here's giant size man thing only for your pleasure, anon.
>>
>>77982229
So you think its like a 40% Inhuman 40% Mutant 20% Human thing?
>>
>>77982292
They're essentially artificial mutants. He evolved them to have powers, deemed the experiment a failure, then implanted them with an x-gene and tied it to the powers he gave them to make it look like them being mutants was the source of their powers rather than his tampering.
>>
>>77978913
Suck a dick
>>
>>77982278
It's been a pretty consistently recurring theme that the x-men got kinda 'lucky' with their powers.
Not just the morlocks, but when you consider 'the cure' under Whedon.

Unlucky mutants were definitely not something Morrison introduced.
>>
>>77982068
>adding the aliens from the movie
there's nothing wrong with that though.
A whole universe and they've been using the same 4/5 alien groups.
Adding variation is better
>>
>>77982339
Probably. Now, if we took mutant whose parents are both mutants, I'd guess mutations would maybe occur. And since Cable isn't in mood of banging Inhuman ladies, we'll never find out.
>>
>>77982038
>to look really terrible before Morrison
yes, you are completly right.
I couldnt name one that were important enough or on team X-men besides Caliban, Marrow and Maggot.
I just wanted to state that "monster" was far back relatively. Today more writer are exposed to horror films or thx to fx saw whats possible.
>anyone important
And after Morrison. I think he, Peter Milligan and Mike Allred pushed the limit and had some real new output, whats possible. But since then it all goes more posterboy.
>>
>>77982095
Agree with you.
Problem is just cancelation or long hiatus on smaller companies.
>>
>>77982196
Chances are it would be compatible with the mist but only if it is done before the xgene activates. Given how the mist stops the gene it will probably prevent it from activating at all.
>>
>>77982278
And i agreed with you.
This anon >>77982387 wrote better what i meant.
>>77982387
thx other anon.
>>
>>77982520
Problem with quality comics in general imo.

There's just not enough.

Someone's 'run' on a title is enough to last you what, an afternoon? a day at most
>>
>>77982394
Also they had been introduced in Nova's book years ago. The reason they're in the first arc of ANAD is that the villain of the first arc was one of Kid Nova's antagonists coming to Earth to get revenge on him.

I can understand complaining about it when they first appeared, but they've been regular antagonists for Kid Nova for years now, so them showing up in a book that Kid Nova is in shouldn't surprise/bother anyone.
>>
>>77982410
Funny thing is that Caliban kinda looks better these days, but maybe it's just art.
>>77982520
Risking to sound like shill, read Harbinger and Imperium.
>>
>>77982570
And what Skrulls do, under leadership of Super-Skrull? Attack space nursery. Jesus fuck, Kl'rt, what the fuck?
>>
>>77982593
>Risking to sound like shill, read Harbinger and Imperium.
Don't worry anon, you're only a shill if you're recommending Marvel stuff.

If you're recommending Valiant, then you're an SJW because that's the Fat-Acceptance Publisher. Or at least, that's all anyone on /co/ knows it as thanks to the Faith mini.
>>
>>77982664
Which is irony, since I hate everyone from Faith's group. It's worth reading purely because of Harada, with him being Xavier/Cyclops/Magneto in one.
>>
>>77982352
And here comes the big question mark.
Why would the High Evolutionary do such thing.
Noone would connect him with this.
This looks like he is just a big jerk.
>lets fuck Magnetos because why not
or
>i want my experiments to suffer, lets look what is the lowest human race? oh mutants are the most hated. Let these kids suffer.
I thought he was something like a supreme being, who doesnt work under the human morale code, so why bother if they are mutants or his experiments.
It has no real puprose other than a retcon. And this will always feel cheap or lazy.
>>
>>77982734
High Evolutionary is a liar. Bova is more trustworthy than him.
>>
>>77982564
Sad, but true.

>>77982593
No prob to me neither.
>Harbinger
I saw it, but since it came out like an event, i wasnt sure if i have to buy all series.
>Imperium
I will try it.
Thx
>>
>>77976445
Mutant and proud. My power is dubs.
>>
>>77982927
Remember Doctor Fate and "is Rightclops right?
Plague on house of mod who deleted Right thread of Rightness.
>>
>>77982927
Pathetic.
Check these Ihnuman powered dubs.
>>
>>77983041
Well Cyclops is always right
>>
File: jeph.jpg (24KB, 219x301px) Image search: [Google]
jeph.jpg
24KB, 219x301px
>>77982927
>>77983072
>>
>>77983072
Get out of here inhuman scum you gotta get your powers from being exposed to something just like every one else. Mutants are born with theirs.
>>
>>77983106
Namor called Loeb, he needs killers of universes.
>>
File: Loeb.jpg (43KB, 346x457px) Image search: [Google]
Loeb.jpg
43KB, 346x457px
>>77983142
>>
>>77978461
Why is there a naked guy with exposed pubes and an erect dick behind Black Bolt in that image.
>>
>>77983542
the pubes are actually apart of the hair of creature in front. He is naked though.
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.