[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dark knight batman >"guns are the weapons of cowards"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 22

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1319x545px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1319x545px
>dark knight batman
>"guns are the weapons of cowards"

>now batman uses a shotgun

enjoy
>>
Bat grenade launcher.
>>
That's a grenade launcher

Also the no gun rule has always been retarded, no killing makes way more sense.
>>
>>77976152
>being this edgy

batman has a code for a reason you savage
he couldnt even kill the joker in dark knight
>>
>He didn't read Dark Knight Returns
>>
>>77976163
he used guns and tanks in that story you savage!
>>
Wtf did they do lex? omg it's so fucking cringe.
>>
fuck off, /tv/
>>
File: B8T30TxCIAAsI9b.jpg (189KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
B8T30TxCIAAsI9b.jpg
189KB, 750x746px
>>77976123
>>
>>77976163
There's nothing wrong with using a gun, you can use rubber bullets or tranqs and one of Bats main tools is a Grapnel GUN. A gun is just a powered projectile launcher.

The "No killing" rule makes way more sense
>>
>>77976231

samefagging sunday
>>
this entire thread hurts me to the core
>>
>>77976123
Listen, it's not the same gun that killed his parents, so it's fine. We all know the answer to gun violence is more guns.

>>77976152
>>77976143
Grenade launchers are even better. If you explode criminals they don't even suffer for a minute, so it's absolutely worth having a large amount of explosive ordnance on your person at all time.

>>77976197
Can you blame him?
It's the cringiest babby shit ever.
>>
File: tit.png (688KB, 892x346px) Image search: [Google]
tit.png
688KB, 892x346px
>>77976197
>>77976230
rubber bulelts
>>
>>77976123

Casualfag go away with your shitty bait.
>>
>>77976288
Promise?
>>
>it's okay when batman does it
>>
File: tit.png (765KB, 964x357px) Image search: [Google]
tit.png
765KB, 964x357px
>>
>>77976244
>rubber bullets or tranqs

Rubber bullets are a largely ineffective crowd dispersal tool. If you fire them directly at people they'll still die from it.

Tranquillizing someone relies on dosage. If you get it too low the drug has no effect. If you get it too high it kills them. It takes several minutes for most tranqs to take full effect.
>>
>>77976300
Honest
>>
>>77976163
Yet he had a sticky-grenade launcher in the Hong Kong scene, has guns on the Tumbler and Batpod to clear obstacles, and had a grappling gun.

He killed exactly 0 people with these tools.

Batfleck will probably kill somewhere in that neighborhood with guns, as well.
>>
>Thanks for the help commissioner Gordon, you fucking coward
>>
>grenades are somehow non-lethal weapons
not my batman
>>
>>77976319
>Rubber bullets are a largely ineffective crowd dispersal tool. If you fire them directly at people they'll still die from it.

Boomerangs shaped like bats are largely ineffective as a disarming tool; what's your point?
>>
>>77976329
He'll just cut their throats with a batarang, while yelling "This is for my dead parents!!"
>>
File: ass.png (831KB, 987x376px) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
831KB, 987x376px
>daily reminder that we won't see Oliver shooting a kriptonyte arrow at superman using his teeth while hanging from a ladder with one foot and one arm
>here, have titless, assless, wonder woman instead
>>
>>77976338
against Supes and Doomsday they're non-lethal
>>
>>77976338
They are when used against a monster who's as powerful, if not stronger than Superman

What, you think a Batarangs gonna do shit? Batarangs can also get stuck in someone and be potentially lethal if not used by Bruce. Bruce also uses explosive Batarangs all the time
>>
>Try to create your own cinematic superhero universe
>Batman, your hottest property, is already old in it

BRAVO
>>
>>77976338
Batman uses lethal weapons all the time, it's what he packs for people like Clayface and Grundy against whom non-lethal weapons would have no effect.
>>
>>77976415
Terry here we come!
>>
>>77976448
>implying Bruce isn't the perfect age for Damian to pop up

Cinematic Robins incoming lads.
Just hope you aren't a Tim fan
>>
Batman needs to use guns so that we can establish his no guns code.
>>
>>77976123
ww Size its too bothersome, I bet those boobguards are empty.
>>
>>77976197
>>77976163
Are you fucking dense? He snapped Joker's neck idiot. Awful, awful bait.
>>
>>77976355
Carrying them to shoot at people is pointless unless you have heavy backup. One guy with a gun filled with rubber bullets is about as useful as taking a criminal out by dropping him in a vat of chemicals. Sure, you could walk away, but the thing's not done.
>>
>implying there's a single correct version of Batman
It's fiction. None of it is real.
>>
>>77976123
It's a bat-gun. It shoots bats.
>>
>>77976465
>bring back Chris O'Donnell
>Alicia Silverstone in a wheelchair for Batman solo movie
>>
>>77976502
And crippled him.
Joker pushed it the whole way and killed himself so everyone would think Bats killed him.
>>
>>77976514
But the we are going to get the lamest/worst interpretation of the character on film. Just like with Superman in MoS.
>>
>>77976556
>>nothing that DC do will ever be enough
DC/WB already made the perfect Superman/Batman movie 18 years ago but you /tv/ fags and children don't accept that because you think cartoons aren't for serious adults like you certainly are.

Newsflash, Mask of the Phantasm was better than anything NolanBats did and no matter how good BvS is it's not going to trump World's Finest.
>>
>>77976514
Finally, a justification for my story of Batman as a sexual predator who dresses children in enticing fantasy costumes.

>the screams echo through the cave but they fade quickly. There's only Batman, forever.
>>
>>77976502
>I only look at the pretty pictures and lack reading comprehension.

He blotched it and Joker finished it doing it himself.
>>
>>77976593
MoS Superman is great if you're not a poser who thinks All-Star is the be-all end-all.
>>
>>77976630
>MoS Superman is great if you pretand that character is not Superman
>>
>>77976396
This anon said it best, its al about proportion. If you use a grenade launcher on a street thug, of course their gonna fucking die, but "justice" doesn't do shit to doomsday
>>
>>77976617
>Mask of the Phantasm was better than anything NolanBats
nobody is arguing that, we argue what complete and absolute SHIT the dc movies are today

>nolan movies: meme batman
>superman returns: retarded plan luthor
>man of steel: murdering savage superman with no morality and the entire planet Earth gets fucking destroyed but he dont care
>suicide squad: lol no
>this latest batman movie: doomsday, baby luthor, sups, batman, wonder woman for some fucking reason, dark knight returns moments for fan service,

a little more and they fucking throw in the cyborg, bizarro and trial of superman in there, like they are fucking throwing inside the soup any ingredient they can find to see if it comes out tasty because they clearly dont know what the shit they are doing
>>
>>77976630
It would be passable if it was a disposable Elseworlds one-shot comic that I can ignore. Specially, when there are at least 12 comics of Supes published by year.

But not when it's a film. A film that is supposed to be a franchise. And we don't get multiple Superman films every year.
>>
>>77976630
Thanks. It's been days since I was able to fill out that square on my bingo card.

Personally I prefer Birthright which is why it bugs me so much that MoS could take inspiration from it but not understand the meaning and botch the execution so hard.
>>
>>77976713
Yeah and we all saw Blonsky fight the Hulk with nothing more than super-soldier serum in him, and how that ended, which is why a gun super isn't going to fuckin work no matter what it fires. Does it fire broken necks? Because that's about the lower limit of useful here.

It's boring. It's boring execution that forces Batman into the story by giving him a gun because "muh power levels". It's bad writing that can't figure out a way for scientist-detective-ninjaman to bring down a big bad without becoming a Republican stereotype. More guns.
>>
>>77976617
Mask of the phantasm isn't nearly as good as BTASfags make it out to be.

The phantasm herself is incredibly boring

Worlds finest is great though

>that Harley/Mercy fight
>>
>>77977045
Are you from the future anon? How could you know how the execution is going to be? We don't even know exactly what Batman is holding?

Just never saw the point in being cynical, especially with so little to go on
>>
>>77976152
>Sticky grenades

It's literally the same thing he used in the Hong Kong scene in the Dark Knight.

I understand getting upset about bullet guns, but explosives have always been in Batman's repertoire.
>>
File: are you kidding me.png (380KB, 535x519px) Image search: [Google]
are you kidding me.png
380KB, 535x519px
>>77976734
>nolan movies: meme batman
>man of steel: murdering savage superman with no morality and the entire planet Earth gets fucking destroyed but he dont care
>>
>>77976123
He 's always had ballistics on his vehicles, so this isn't a big deal. He's fighting Zodsday so I give him a pass.
>>
>>77977045
>It's bad writing that can't figure out a way for scientist-detective-ninjaman to bring down a big bad without becoming a Republican stereotype.

This. He should have packed a can of Doomsday repellent to his bar-belt instead.
>>
>>77976123
>Being this new
>>
>>77977045
Fuck off Bernie
>>
>>77976123
This a gun? Shhh, he's sleeping
>>
File: 1397378392159.png (6KB, 478x373px) Image search: [Google]
1397378392159.png
6KB, 478x373px
>>77976734
>>
>>77976553
Batarangs.
>>
The fact that every single time someone ITT points out how Batman used a grenade launcher in TDK the person complaining simply stops replying demonstrates that it's a bait thread and nothing more. I don't know where the actual hate for BvS ends and where it begins, but most people should probably just hold their judgement until the movie comes out. /co/ was convinced MoS was the greatest film ever by the trailer and convinced DoFP was the worst film ever. Both assumptions were wrong.
>>
>People are responding to this bait seriously
>>
File: 1406167978513.jpg (79KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1406167978513.jpg
79KB, 960x960px
Batman has always used guns and explosives. Even in the beloved Nolan movies, his motorcycle was firing off at idle cars in a parking lot that had kids in them (which I thought was pretty damn reckless) and he used a sticky bomb gun when he was breaking into that Japanese guy's building.

This is almost as dumb as those people bewildered by Wonder Woman having a shield.
>>
>>77978003
>post points out incongruences
>100% bait confirmed
why don't you come back to whatever containment thread you fled off

stick to the discussions you like and stop bothering the rest of us.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 620x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 620x467px
>>77976123
>Frank Miller ruined Batman! He never uses guns!

There's no way you can be that stupid.
>>
>>77976152
This guy gets it.

I mean, Batman isn't gonna swear off using glue guns or nail guns because MUH PARENTS.
>>
>>77978148
Why don't you reply to everybody in here pointing out all the times Nolanbats and comic bats use explosives?
>>
>>77978148

You're beyond stupid or trolling if you think Batman doesn't use explosives and explosive guns. I opted with "you're trolling" but you're trying hard to convince me that you're actually this stupid or you're from /tv/
>>
>>77977673
>nolan movies: LOLOLOL BANE XDDD, nuclear explosion by the side of the river has no consequences at all, lol cafe at the end GET IT?, huuur my name is Robien GET IT?! :3

>man of steel: first 3 minutes of the movie: steals clothes from some poor household instead of working for them, bully throws beer at him well i better demolish his truck, JESUS = SUPERMAN, superman fights inside the fucking city obliterating it in the process instead of giving himself and fighting in space with no innocents involved, metropolis is completely turned into dust at least thousands of people dead BUT NO LOIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON ON THE PLANET BECAUSE REASONS, Zod about to burn with his eyes some mexican family of 4 members even though a complete fucking city was destroyed OH NOW HE IS MAD, breaks Zod's neck instead of putting his hand in front of Zod's eyes because HE SO DARK AND ADULT :o comics are for adults not children remember!!!!,

no not kidding, fuck off faggot.
>>
Batman doesn't have a no gun rule.

He has a no bullet rule.
>>
>>77976465
Tim fans are just a myth.
>>
>>77976123
That's not even the worst of it.

Why

Why on God's Earth is Batman branding the criminals he stops

How could Snyder have such a fundamental misunderstanding of the character
>>
>>77978277
You just described one Nolan movie, and pretty much just the last 10 minutes of it at that.
>>
>>77978161
>this bait

I'll bite.
That's a grappling hook he shoots you autistic homosexual. He shoots to the building the two-face is in, tried to walk the line and falls, shoots again to the helicopter and climbs up faggot
>>
>>77978277

Is your IQ sub 100?
>>
>>77978353
>You mean the character who, in the source material, regularly breaks peoples bones and knocks them out, which in the real world would cause concussions, brain damage, and maybe even death? The guy who's never shown any problem with literally paralyzing people but just won't got the whole way to killing them? The character who in KC turns his city into an authoritarian state under constant Marshall law by an army of robots?

Yeah, branding is WAAAYYY out of line.
>>
>>77978353

Have you ever read even 2 batman comics in your life? You sound like you came straight out of a youtube comment section.
>>
OP reply to everybody pointing out the numerous times batman has used explosives.
OP reply to everybody pointing out the numerous times batman has used explosives.
>>
>>77978424
>ad hominem instead of counter-arguing

that's cute
>>
>38 anons reply to one very obvious troll, who they know is a troll, but choose to reply anyway
Stop replying to him and he loses.
>>
>>77978473

see >>77978466
>>
>What is the grapple gun that could be lethal if you shot someone in the eye with.
You'd think people would know about the grapple gun by now but yet here we are.
>>
File: concussionexplosions.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
concussionexplosions.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
Le.. Lex is controlling Batwing right?
>>
>>77977045
>Does it fire broken necks?

Made me laugh.

For the topic, batarangs are shit against anything above shit-tier humans, Batman at least recognizes that guns are more useful in like everything else that matters.

The rubber bullet excuse is bullshit however, those things can kill pretty damn handily, lolcomics though.
>>
>>77978590
Th-those shoot rubber bullets right?
>>
>>77978602
>those things can kill pretty damn handily,
So can knocking someone unconscious but movies, tv, and comics make it seem like everyone just wakes up with a headache an hour later.
>>
>>77977045
>without becoming a Republican stereotype

How is it possible to be this mad?
>>
>>77978643
>they blew up cars that may or may not have been inhabited by adults and/or children
>Bane was only launched across the room when shot with one of these

Rubber rounds. Honest.
>>
>>77978590

Maybe you should make a new thread about it, oh wait you already did, didn't you?
>>
>>77978671

Hence...

>lolcomics though
>>
>>77978671
Or you know, beating them like a rented mule and breaking multiple bones/slamming into them at terminal velocity and knocking them 30 feet or something like in the Arkham games.

One of the Joker's Mooks even comments about how many times Batman has basically sent him to the ICU/ER, and the answer is at least several. It's a joint testament to how few choices he apparently has in life, and his slavish loyalty to the Joker. (Maybe also how dumb he is. It's not like Mooks like that are traditionally brilliant.)
>>
>>77976123
How is Batman going to fight Doomsday without ending up like Blue Beetle in The Death of Superman?
>>
>>77978277
>steals clothes from some poor household instead of working for them
No evidence they were poor, if he tried to work for them they would demand to know why his cloths were burnt and he is half naked.

> JESUS = SUPERMAN
Irrelevant and this is present in 70% of Superman stories/movies.

> Superman fights inside the fucking city obliterating it in the process
No only one building fully fell during the one on one fight, and Superman did ZERO structural damage to it.

>instead of giving himself and fighting in space with no innocents involved
When he let loose with the full power punches high above the city, he took Zod to the very edge of downtown before Zod swerved back in.

> metropolis is completely turned into dust at least
No... not even remotely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqBzNT_llL8

>Zod about to burn with his eyes some mexican family of 4 members even though a complete fucking city was destroyed OH NOW HE IS MAD
Has nothing to do with being mad, its about the fact that this is the first time he has a possible way to end the fight.
And he was begging not to have to do it, that wasn't anger or malice, it was sadness and desperation.

> breaks Zod's neck instead of putting his hand in front of Zod's eyes
Just a brief thin blast from Clark burned Faora's hand thru her armor, Clark would have lost his hand and we would be right back where we started.
And even if his hand was durable enough to not be blasted off, it might have deflected the Blast all across the room possibly hitting Loris or other bystanders.
>>
File: batmanexcplosion.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
batmanexcplosion.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>77978751
>>77978719
>>77978643
After couple of second the car and the guys LITERALLY BLOW THE FUCK UP
(Luckily the machine gunner disappears a frame before it)
>>
File: disappearinghenchman.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
disappearinghenchman.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>>77978889
Kek
>>
>>77978889
>>77978906

Why are you talking to yourself?
>>
>>77978881

Stop responding to the obvious baiting marveldrone. Just let the thread die.
>>
>>77978927
I wanted to add a screencap of the frame with the guy disappeared
>>
>>77978396
Yeah, I know it was a grappling hook, you shithead.

I was pointing out how stupid OP is for judging a book by its cover.

He doesn't know what the fuck that gun does.
>>
>>77976123
Nolan's Batman had fucking cannons on his Batpod, Batman carries firepower when necessary he just takes down criminals with non-lethal force. He can't give himsel that luxury agains fucking Superman, much less Doomsday what do you want him to do, throw a Batarang?
>>
O wow, I finally understand this entire thread. It all makes sense. It isn't entirely trolling or pissing people off or anything like that. This is /co/: comics and cartoons. We literally have two groups of people who have been shown different versions of the character because they stick mostly to one or the other medium.

People who learned batman through cartoons and people through comics. When I look at it like that, I understand why people are saying the things they are.
>>
God i hope we get more daytime scenes cause it's gonna be tiring as fuck when we get to Doomsday.
>>
>>77979221
>most of the movie takes place during a single night
>ends at sunrise
>dawn, if you will
>dawn of justice
>>
>>77978430

SAFE Martial law. Gotham was a goddamn paradise compared to Metropolis in KC.
>>
>>77979264
Hmm, wouldnt be surprised if that actually happened
>And finally, this is truly a dawn..
>>
File: All-Smile Superman.jpg (76KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
All-Smile Superman.jpg
76KB, 416x416px
>>77979385
>BATMAN V SUPERMAN at the beginning
>DAWN OF JUSTICE at the end
>>
>>77976123
More like
>guns are the weapons of cowards when fighting other humans
>guns AND MORE are absolutely appropriate when fighting a superman tier strenghed abomination

Seriously fuck off op. Nolans batman doesn't fight aliens and monsters. Also, don't call me a dkek, I hate the dcu movies, but even I can see ops horseshit.
>>
>>77976378
Quit making me sad about this movie. The trailer already did a really good job at that.
>>
>>77976288
>rubber bullets
>doomsday
>>
>>77976378
>fapp
Damnit, why did i laugh?
>>
You're seriously fucking retarded If you think Batman doesn't see the use of a rifle based weapon when facing meta humans. He packs explosives and explosive batarangs daily. What does it need to be bat shaped so it doesn't trigger you? Read a batbook
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 320x254px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 320x254px
>>77978396
How about this guy he shoots to death
>>
>>77976378
Don't forget
>thighless
>sexy fit armless
>blue eyeless
>>
>>77976553
Batabatabatabata
>>
File: 1449425401436.jpg (5KB, 205x296px) Image search: [Google]
1449425401436.jpg
5KB, 205x296px
What is it about DC movies that triggers the most autistic parts of people? Age of Quiptron threads were nowhere near this nitpicky and that shitfest was full of retarded shit to complain about.

Why do you all want to hate this so much?
>>
>>77979922
>want to hate

I'm wondering that myself. This shit is like DCAU come to life, I'd think this place would be jizzing its pants in anticipation. Instead we get a million threads with frame by frame scrutiny of a fucking trailer.

Sage cause this thread is gay.
>>
>>77976396
Well that gun isn't going to help matters. Hell, it's not even going to slow Doomsday down, or even serve as a distraction. Now that I think about it, why the hell is Batman even there? Unless they pull some batgod bullshit to make him useful he'd be ineffective at best. Not to mention with the rest of the league rumored to be in this movie as well.
>>
File: 1295569378570.png (2MB, 2310x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1295569378570.png
2MB, 2310x4000px
>>77980692
>bumping this thread
>>
>>77980726
>Someone replies 21 minutes after last post
>"S-STOP BUMPING DUMBASS"
>>
>>77980823
The thread was way down on the page. This is just a bait thread that for some reasons the mods left up, just let it die.
>>
>>77978277
>being this mad, ever
ISHYGDDT
>>
File: StoneColdBatman.jpg (141KB, 538x750px) Image search: [Google]
StoneColdBatman.jpg
141KB, 538x750px
>>77976163
Edgy batman is OG batman
>>
>>77978353
>watches Zorro before parents are killed
>completely unbelievable that he wants to brand criminals

Huh?
>>
>>77980692
You now realize Batman is the Hawkeye of the Justice League.
>>
>>77980692
What if it's an anti-kryptonian grenade launcher?
If Doomsday is a kryptonian clone with some fuck ups and he has kryptonite shrapnels in that thing then... maybe?
>>
>>77976378
good the dkr was a horrible superman story telling
>>
>>77979672
Bats don't write books, anon.
>>
>>77976123
I can see Batman using a shotgun, especially when he KNOWS it will only slow down whoever he's shooting. Handguns/pistols are his trigger, you remember.
>>
>>77976123
Except he used a gun in The Dark Knight. Also in The Dark Knight Rises. Also in Returns. Also in many other comics. So fuck right off. Batman doesn't use guns to kill humans. Monsters, trick guns and all that are no problem.
>>
>>77976123
Considering Batman is facing down Doomsday along side Superman and Diana, he's probably going to need the extra firepower.
>>
I'm glad Gadot buffed up for the role.
>>
>>77983317
Is that why he has lots of pistol/handgun shaped gadgets?
Is it some weird power play thing for him?
>>
>>77976152
I don't think it's an outright No Guns rule, but combine "No Killing" with the fact that guns are specially designed to kill and only to kill, plus the fact that his parents were shot and killed, and not using guns makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>77979385
>And finally, this is truly a Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice.
>>
>>77979680
He shot him in the arm to make him drop the gun.
>>
>>77983861
Dead guys usually can't hold guns, it's true.

Have you ever suffered a major gunshot wound? It would not stop in that guy's arm. It'd be in his body cavity, wrecking his organs. He'd be dead in minutes from internal bleeding.
>>
>>77983171
I agree, which is why I'll skip Batman v Superman, because it's obviously DKR: The Movie.
>>
>>77976310
Wheres my Batman Vs Judge Dredd?
>>
>>77984174
>DKR wouldn't make a really good movie
It's the story of a very human, aging Batman struggling with issues that are very easy to relate to. Also the powerlevels in that movie are at a level where they'll look fine in CGI
>>
>>77976123
this movie is going to be the blunder of the century

I wouldnt be surprised if it gets worse reviews than MoS, but it will still make 1 billion, like any other transformers movie
>>
>>77984208
It's happened four times already.
>>
>>77976465
>Damian
Fucking ew, why do you want him in this already shitty universe
>>
He's going up against a potentially world destroying monster. He needs something to weaken him, and batarangs aint gonna cut it. Also since The Joker is still alive after 20 years of being active i'm guessing his no kill rule is still intact.
>>
>>77984174

"The Dark Knight Returns is my guide of what NOT to do with Superman" - Zack Snyder

They're clearly giving Superman a lot more burn than he gets in TDKR, which I'm glad because I was worried they'd shit all over him for Batwank.

There's plenty of scenes where Bats looks like he just got in over his head and is shtiting his pants. That, and "If I wanted it, you'd be dead already."
>>
>>77985025
Tim has fans?
>>
>>77983405
But what the fuck can a gun do against Doomsday?
>>
>>77984174
>Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman fighting together against Doomsday
>DKR
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.