[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Villains who did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: _1442511657.jpg (122KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
_1442511657.jpg
122KB, 600x400px
Since when is it illegal to tell people to do things.
>>
>>77974446
Arackapopkakoolakakaka

Does that answer your question
>>
>>77974446
Ask workers part of a union. If you even try to tell them to do something not in their job description you can get in trouble.
>>
>>77974446
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incitement

Actually, it is a crime to tell people to commit crimes. Incitement to murder (which he is guilty of on multiple accounts) is the most popular but pretty much any kind of incitement counts.
>>
>Since when is it illegal to tell people to do things.
I dunno man, I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure if you tell someone to commit murder and they do it you're still guilty, as a party to the culprit. Or whatever.

Telling people to kill themselves would also make you guilty of assisted suicide.
>>
>>77974446
It is illegal to tell people to break the law when there is a 100% they will do it just because you say so because of your super powers

If he told people to go around kicking cats, no one would give a damn. He made multiple people kill other people. That's bad news in the eyes of the law
>>
>>77974446
since always, junior.
>>
>>77974672
>Telling people to kill themselves would also make you guilty of assisted suicide.
That doesn't sound right. Otherwise the millions of "Go kill yourself/jump off a bridge" comments every single day would result in massive arrests.

>It is illegal to tell people to break the law when there is a 100% they will do it just because you say so because of your super powers
Show me where the law says this.
>>
>>77974446

That depends on what you're telling them to do.
>>
>>77974446
>"How was I supposed to know?! How am I ever supposed to know?!"

How many times do you think he accidentally raped someone?
>>
>>77977167
why do you think charles manson is in jail
>>
File: Oh My Self.jpg (684KB, 1854x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Oh My Self.jpg
684KB, 1854x1920px
>>77977270
Charles Manson has super powers?
>>
INCITEMENT OF RIOTS
COERCION
RACKETING
I
JUST
DONT
KNOW
>>
File: Disney_Frozen_Concept_Art_10.jpg (141KB, 1231x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Disney_Frozen_Concept_Art_10.jpg
141KB, 1231x1800px
Obligatory
>>
>>77977307
racketeering*
>>
Being a shit character in a shit series, for one.
>>
>>77974446

He made shit tons of money, and never paid taxes on it.
>>
>>77977926
They should have gotten him on tax evasion.
>>
>>77974446
conspiracy to commit multiple felonies
assisting suicide
cruel and unusual torture
inappropriate handling of human remains
obstructing officers of the law
>>
>>77977203
Man, it's actually really simple for him though.

All he has to do is not say something like you want me and ask "do you want to have sex?" before he jams it in. Inconvenient, yeah, but hardly tragic.

Killgrave's really not that tragic. He just liked to think of himself as such because he's a self-centred dick. A magnificent dick, though.
>>
>>77974446

The part where he told people to kill themselves after they did what he wanted.
>>
>>77978166
Pretty much. He did this with the (not a spoiler) house thing; stopped himself from demanding and asked instead, letting the guy do it of his own free will.
>>
File: 1441287984888.jpg (16KB, 381x365px) Image search: [Google]
1441287984888.jpg
16KB, 381x365px
>>
>>77974446

I think a huge part of the show involves them trying to legally prove that Kilgrave could do this, presumably to prove the girl innocent, but who isn't to say this also wouldn't have brought him into some kind of criminal investigation as well

We'll never know unfortunately because Jess of Murder offed that English RETARDIS fucker
>>
>>77977167
>That doesn't sound right. Otherwise the millions of "Go kill yourself/jump off a bridge" comments every single day would result in massive arrests.

Most people don't actually kill themselves when this happens, and most people don't think the other person will actually kill themselves. A critical component of Incitement is that you have to believe the other person will actually carry out the crime, which is a pain in the dick to do with a "lol kill yourself" on the internet.

I could say something like "Go rape your mom", but since I don't expect you to actually do that, it's not Incitement. Usually that type of thing falls under some form of recklessness, since you're recklessly endangering someone by your actions. It would be manslaughter if someone actually killed themselves, or assault if they didn't actually manage to die, depending on local law.
>>
>>77979229
It's not like people haven't been charged for assisting suicide in this way either. I believe there was a case of some kid getting arrested in the UK for saying "go kill yourself" on Facebook to someone who actually did.
>>
File: Wile E. Coyote Rocket.jpg (79KB, 1600x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Wile E. Coyote Rocket.jpg
79KB, 1600x1198px
>>
>>77974446
It is when you're a walking STD.
>>
>>77974446
Hogarth's whole position on this should have made it clear. There's zero legal precedent for Kilgrave's abilities, so for any judge (or attorney) to even take the case seriously there needed to be substantial proof that his abilities actually EXIST, and that the people under his command have no control over themselves, AND that the individuals in question (hope, in this case) were in fact not only under his control, but explicitly compelled to do illegal things by him.

but /co/ has a substantial retard population who cannot into plots.
>>
It's illegal to have white privilege.
Which is why Jessica wanted to kill him herself instead of letting the other white man do it.
>>
>>77974446

He didn't just tell people. He coerced them. And that IS against the law.
>>
>>77974446
You saying it's fine to start a cult and make people kill themselves?
>>
File: sentry death seed flying.jpg (123KB, 458x640px) Image search: [Google]
sentry death seed flying.jpg
123KB, 458x640px
Technically not a villain but still
>>
>>77977203

Every time he ever had sex. He pretty much destroys the possibility of consent simply by existing, since you can't say "no" to him. He's like a non-stop Jedi Mind Trick.
>>
>>77980585
Jessica only tried to stop Nuke before Hope died. Afterwards she didn't try to stop him from killing Kilgrave (she even tells him that they both want Kilgrave dead now); she just defended herself when he attacked her.
>>
>>77984308
If the law did acknowledge that people with his powers existed, imagine how much fuzzier rape accusations would get.

>"I said 'yes', but he mind controlled me to do it."

It'd be a legal nightmare.
>>
File: david-tennant.jpg (294KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
david-tennant.jpg
294KB, 2197x1463px
>>77974446

HEY LITTLE GIRL COME HOP IN MY TARDIS

FREE CANDY!!!

YES IT'S SAFE

DON'T TELL YOUR PARENTS

WE'LL GO ON "SPECIAL" ADVENTURES TOGETHER
>>
>>77980688
Yes
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.