[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they make Lex Luthor into a parody of Max Landis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (388KB, 1024x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
388KB, 1024x390px
Why did they make Lex Luthor into a parody of Max Landis?
>>
Because he doesn't care about Superman. No one does.
>>
It's actually that onision faggot.
>>
Who? Fuck off to /tv/
>>
File: landisluthor2.png (47KB, 598x580px) Image search: [Google]
landisluthor2.png
47KB, 598x580px
>>77973480
Because Eisenberg is chewing scenery like Jack Nicholson which worked great for him
>>
File: Max Landis.jpg (51KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
Max Landis.jpg
51KB, 650x487px
>>77973480
because you found an image of Landis with similar hair?
Why did Max Landis make himself Zorg: Ace Attorney?
>>
>>77973779
see one post above you >>77973764
>>
Very disturbing, Very bad decision indeed bad casting choice for lex too. it's going to be the movies poison.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>yfw mid way through the film Lex starts ranting about how nobody gives a fuck about Superman, you don't give a fuck about Superman even if you think you do
>>
>>77973506
Goddammit, I'd heard about that video but I don't want to give him any views. Can a brother get a synopsis?
>>
>>77973480

because Doomsday's in the movie
>>
File: foggy doomsday.jpg (177KB, 636x811px) Image search: [Google]
foggy doomsday.jpg
177KB, 636x811px
>not getting Foggy to be Doomsday

One job
>>
Pretty sure I'm going to like Eisenberg as Luthor.
>>
>>77975577
They could still add it in post.

I hear he's going to grow Senor Foggy's on hi face every time he takes damage.
>>
>>77975531
Just watch it, autismo.
>>
>>77973480
cause Snyder needs to fuck up some how
>>
I'm guessing they're basing it off Landis (which I actually believe, just given Eisenlex's speech mannerisms), because it's a tongue-in-cheek of ribbing him for disliking MoS, but in an affectionate, non-shitty way. Like, "oh, why is your heart so cold, Landis?" or something.

I get the idea behind it, but it still seems like shit because it just doesn't fit for Luthor or seem like as compelling an interpretation and foil for Supes and Bats as some other interpretations of the character might be.

>>77975531
Just him ranting about "Death of Superman" and how shitty it was and pretending to hate Superman. He's mostly just doing it to be funny because it turns out he really loves Superman.

I dunno, I liked the video, even though I didn't agree with everything. I agree that "Death of Superman" itself sucked and was just a marketing gimmick, but I think it was followed up with comics that were actually pretty fucking awesome for a storyline cooked up just to buy some time before some television episode and also to cash in on the speculator's market. "Reign of the Superman" is pretty good.
>>
>>77973779
Wow, that haircut does not suit him. Just accentuates his AYY LMAO head. Looks much better with the longish hair. Needs a stronger jaw to pull this off.
>>
>>77975580
The fact that /co/ is so buttmad about him is a good sign.
>>
b-boys?
>>
>>77973751
He is a queer that made shitty youtube videos and then got to direct shitty Hollywood movies because his dad directed movies
>>
Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Landis
>>
It never ceases to amaze me how much time /co/ devotes to obsess over literal nobodies that aren't even really connected to /co/ material. tumblr is a good example
>>
>>77976218
>Landis
>not connected to /co/ material
1/10 made me reply
>>
>>77976920
How is American Alien? Did he reuse his ideas from Death and rebirth of Superman?
>>
>>77973779
>Zorg: Ace Attorney
I'd play that game
"The prosecutors are coming!"
>>
>>77973480
But do you see his balls, Rich?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-3wkbqmgxs

Died.
>>
>>77976997
Not yet, its pretty early on for any of that to come through
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.