[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why will there never be a Wicked animated movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: tn-500_wicked2.jpg (171KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
tn-500_wicked2.jpg
171KB, 600x388px
Why will there never be a Wicked animated movie?
>>
>>77967594
>there needs to be a Wicked animated movie
>>
File: Frozen oscar consideration.jpg (100KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen oscar consideration.jpg
100KB, 500x622px
>>77967594
Because there already was for all intents and purposes.
>>
>>77967726
The only thing they have in common are Elsa's voice actor and the implied lesbianism
>>
>>77967750
And some of the songwriters.
>>
>>77967750
They don't even have implied lesbianism. Just idiot fans who have no concept of sisterly love desperately defending incest to promote same sex representation.
>>
because the play is already good
>>
>>77967594
What's better for a first timer: the book or the musical?
>>
Because although it has some good music, it is fanfiction-tier garbage
don't hate me stephen schwartz
>>
>>77968748
The Baum book because postmodernism a shit
>>
>>77967859
Yes. Sisterly love. But the animators don't know how to portray it, and made the faces have the totally wrong expressions.
>>
>>77968748
The musical does really make you think much and is a lot of fun. The book is better in theory and has good world building and character development, but the rest of it is mediocre. Book Elphaba is a better character than musical Elphaba though.
>>
>>77967594
Probably a good thing given the I guess adult themes, an animated movie would just be watered down
>>
>>77968969
doesn't*
>>
No, because you can't animate Bestiality. Am I the only motherfucker who remembers Tibbet getting buttfucked by a Tiger and getting magical Tiger AIDS?

Seriously, fuck Wicked.
>>
>>77967594
Isn't fiyero supposed to be brown?
>>
2016 will be the year of furfagotry, so I can see the it happen because of the tiger rape
>>
>>77969898
I remember reading that and not exactly knowing what to think, or sure if I read that correctly.
>>
>>77968942
Or maybe it's because you're looking at freeze frames of characters in mid expression? Take off your shitty shipping goggles and realize that if you stop a video when someone is in mid-sentence chances are they'll be making a weird face.
>>
>>77972678

It's pretty much where I gave the fuck up on the book, but I still finished it anyway. I liked anything that was Elphaba being a rad-ass witch. I hated pretty much anything else. Blew my mind when they decided to make a goddamn play out of it, although everything I've heard about it sounds infinitely preferable; everyone I know that has experienced both agrees.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.