[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick a show. Pick a side character. You have 60 seconds to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 6fSGI9A.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
6fSGI9A.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
Pick a show.

Pick a side character.

You have 60 seconds to pitch a spin-off starring them that is good enough to run longer than the original show.
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
File: Avatar - Metalbending Corps 02.jpg (121KB, 1249x704px) Image search: [Google]
Avatar - Metalbending Corps 02.jpg
121KB, 1249x704px
>>77962326
>Avatar: Steelnet.
Set right after Lin Bei Fong's promotion to chief of police, the show focuses on an ensemble cast who form the Major Crimes Taskforce, a group of hand-picked bending and non-bending inspectors that Lin formed to handle dangerous investigations, cold cases, and pretty much anything that requires a special touch. Each episode is self contained, but each season has a main mob boss villain that they have to build a case against through the whole season. Each season is also a year in show time, so we can see the characters grow, rotate and change with time. Same with the city.
The credits for each episode include a "Special thanks: the men and women of the Republic City Police Department," like in Man from UNCLE or Dragnet.
>>
>Le Quack from Courage the Cowardly Dog
It's about him going around to steal valuable treasures and cause other hijnx.
>>
>>77962326
>Quinn Morgendorffer
Starting with a TV movie like the Daria finale, focusing on Quinn's last days as a High School student, then the series is about her going to college. /co/ would simultaneously love the show for showing a woman's experience in college and loathe it for having a female main character.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 506x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 506x378px
Robot Gangster from that episode of Samurai Jack. A resistance fighter fixes him by combining his head with the other damaged robot left in the factory. He is asked to protect the city from attacks from space outlaws and aku's thugs. He turns down the offer and goes on the run. However, he learns that lulu is still out there somewhere (sweet thing). He goes out to track her down while solving people's problems along the way, same as the samurai who once struck him down.

He eventually forms a band of other discarded robots and they embark on a quest for justice in the world of Aku.
>>
>>77962326
Chief Tyrol of the Battlestar Galactica roams the world fighting evil and bringing civilization to the growing humanity. He walks the Earth like Cain to atone for his sins. Also he knows Kung Fu.
>>
File: Its time son.png (571KB, 628x592px) Image search: [Google]
Its time son.png
571KB, 628x592px
>>77968359
FUCKING
THIS
>>
>>77962326
>The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: Irwin

Oh wow, I can't think of much... Out of all side characters I thought of Irwin. This would've been much easier with Hoss.

Well, I guess it could star him going on adventures with his grandfather, Dracula.
>>
>>77962326

>Luke Cage

Don't even have to try
>>
>>77973125
They made a pilot for that called Underfist.
>>
>>77962326
t-that woman is nude! l-lewdness abounds
>>
>>77974690
Shes got a hat and swimsuit bottoms.
>>
>>77962326
lord hater : the awesome series
is basically lord hater and his awesome adventures
>>
Lucha nuttiness with the occasional cameos from others C- or D-list DC characters
>>
>>77965690
>>77963309
>>77968359
>>77976656
Would watch
>>
File: Justice_Friends_from_Rasslor.png (885KB, 1065x794px) Image search: [Google]
Justice_Friends_from_Rasslor.png
885KB, 1065x794px
A show dedicated to the Justice Friends.
>>
Jessica Jones, white cop guy AKA Nuke

After being retrieved by EVIL METAHUMAN COMPANY who's name I forget, Nuke is deployed to Syria to perform covert ops as a contractor for he US government. He must face the horrors of ISIL, deal with PTSD, and struggle with his addiction to a drug that keeps him alive yet skews his morality horribly. At least 20% of the scenes involve him on a medically enforced regimen of blues and whites where he is basically a methhead with PTSD. Title it 'Mercenary' or make an obvious reference to backwater. OH WAIT, NO. "Stim"
>>
>>77963309
Pitch that shit for real, right now.
>>
>>77968359
It would be cool to see how sentient other robots are in the Jack universe, most seem obviously automatons but the greaser robots seemed to also have personality that didn't seem necessary to their mission.
>>
>>77963309
I'd watch that.
>>
>>77962326
Velma and Hot Dog Water go to college. It's a Hanna Barbara lesbian Daria.
>>
>>77962326
>hrm...okay, Jessica Jones
>alright, Luke Cage
Well, that pretty much writes itself. Add in Iron Fist later on, and you got a buddy superhero thing.
>>
File: nuh-uh.png (741KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
nuh-uh.png
741KB, 1366x768px
>>77962326
Adventure Time.
Instead of regaining her throne in a recent episode Bonnie aka PB leaves Ooo and starts adventuring on her own with only her two-gun as sole friend. It will consist of her trying to find herself and doing shit Finn's too beta to do himself nowadays, also SCIENCE because SCIENCE is always fun
>>
>>77963309
Sounds too good to be well done, but I'd give it a try
>>
>>77962326
>My Gym Partner's a Monkey: Principal Pixiefrog
I dunno. I just want Maurice LaMarche to get more money.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.