[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Anyone else get a gay vibe from these two?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 93

File: file.png (840KB, 1654x798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
840KB, 1654x798px
Anyone else get a gay vibe from these two?
>>
Nope.
>>
File: love wins.png (685KB, 1280x1469px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
love wins.png
685KB, 1280x1469px
>>77959878
Elsa's gay. Anna's the canon cockslut
>>
A gay vibe from Anna the most cock hungry princess around?
>>
>>77959878
No
>>
They're sisters you creep.
>>
>>77959878
nah
>>
No, I think you're projecting.
>>
>>77959878
No, they're sisters, you nonce
>>
>>77960003
>can't even have a party without balls
criminy
>>
>>77960168
>>77960072
By all fairness OP didn't say a gay vibe between them.
>>
i know you're a sad only child or whatever but that's just how sisters are.
>>
>>77959878
No.
>>
>>77959988
>Elsa's gay.
>Anna tries too hard to show her support, much to Elsa's embarrassment.
I like this idea more than I probably should.
>>
>>77959988
Everyone know that Elsa is actually Asexual.
>>
All the best fan-art is Elsanna fan-art. But there's no actual incest vibe in the movie. People read too much into things or exaggerate for fun.

Elsa good easily be gay though.
>>
>>77960346
No she's just frigid.
>>
>>77960425
I love you anon.
>>
>>77959878
Oh no, sisters talking to each other sometimes! Must be gay!


Is it like whenever a girl is polite to you, you think she's hitting on you!
>>
File: 1405715931721.jpg (365KB, 1030x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405715931721.jpg
365KB, 1030x626px
>>77959878
Yeah. They're definitely into each other. Normally it would be weird but they're just so devoted that it just feels right. They're proof that there are exceptions to every rule.
>>
>>77960346
She's an asexual lesbian. Romantic feelings for girls; no real desire to fuck anyone.
>>
>>77960346
The "A" stands for Anna, right?
>>
File: 1402931511179.jpg (136KB, 630x458px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402931511179.jpg
136KB, 630x458px
>>77959878
>>
>>77960751
I do wish Disney would lay it to rest, but they're so terrified of offending someone.
>>
>>77960346
asexuality isn't a thing in humans.
>>
>>77959878
I don't and I ship crack lesbian pairings
>>
Aren't they sisters? Did none of you retards have siblings?
>>
>>77960911
I guess if you're a pedant who thinks it has anything to do with asexual reproduction. It's just a word for people who don't feel sexual attraction. They're not common, but they exist.
>>
>>77960880

lesbians literally don't offend anyone because everyone masturbates to lesbian porn, even the so-called "conservatives" on /pol who hate "degeneracy"

if Disney wanted to take a real risk they'd have a gay male character because nobody likes guys butt fucking
>>
>>77960946
I'd like to be the first person to welcome you, on your first visit to a Frozen thread ever!

Welcome!
>>
>>77960981
I think he means that hooking her up with a guy would offend people
>>
>>77960425
shut the fuck up carlos

goddamn
>>
File: 1445412915332.jpg (25KB, 468x423px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445412915332.jpg
25KB, 468x423px
>>77960914
>European
disgusting
>>
>>77960981
My fundamentalist parents and their church and the entire Southern Baptist Convention would disagree. They'll masturbate to it secretly and then publicly call it a sin that we need to boycott Disney for.

People can be hypocrites and bigots at the same time.
>>
>>77961052
Arendelle is best nation, senpai.
>>
>>77961192
Norway was part of the Third Reich in WWII. Descendants of Elsa or Anna joined the SS.
>>
File: 1409747524739.png (322KB, 679x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409747524739.png
322KB, 679x1000px
>>77961245

Duh.
>>
>>77961192
Damn it. I thought I was being so sneaky by using a Cyrillic "A" in "family". They've got this shit covered.
>>
File: ow you bitch.png (715KB, 556x446px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ow you bitch.png
715KB, 556x446px
Realistically though, when will Disney have an canon gay or lesbian relationship in their films? It'll probably be a side character at first but shit they do realize that double princesses means twice the cute dolls and dresses to shill to girls.
>>
>>77961490
It will also mean a general boycott of Disney products by hundreds of thousands of parents. People like Bill O'Reily will talk about how Disney is destroying the fabric of America by pushing a radical leftist agenda and eventually Disney will quietly make the dykes go away.

No, Disney is not going to risk that. It's much easier to make token gestures here and there and play it safe in the spotlight.
>>
>>77961490
My guess is like 10 years from now.
>>
>>77961149
Believe it or not the Southern Baptist Convention used to be a very liberal theological institution.

t. Liberty graduate.
>>
>>77961942
The Social Justice movement will have eaten itself by then. Or we'll be in a Race/Class civil war.
>>
File: want some.png (187KB, 500x579px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
want some.png
187KB, 500x579px
>>77961756
>It will also mean a general boycott of Disney products by hundreds of thousands of parents.
I guarantee that even if Fox News called for a boycott, all that publicity would still lead to a bunch of people seeing it and buying shit just to prove a point. And if the story is actually good, doubly so from the people who were going to see it anyway. And then it would all blow over by the next news cycle. How many people who complain about boycotting a company actually manage to stick with it? A company that owns 1/3 of the media that they love to consume?

As long as the story is good, the music catchy, and the princesses are cute, they'd be fine.
>>
>>77962028
heh. Keep dreaming anon.
>>
File: 1448763464871.jpg (79KB, 677x1015px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448763464871.jpg
79KB, 677x1015px
I Ship Elsa X Arthas

But I'll allow this thread only because Elsa is best Ship mate
>>
File: Helsa fun.png (497KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Helsa fun.png
497KB, 800x800px
>>77963004
Only when she's paired with a HANSome guy.
>>
>>77963004
Oops wrong pic...

Here we go, much better!
>>
They weren't even very close as sisters.
>>
>>77963074
Elsa Needs "Power" by her side not some pretty fuckboi
>>
>>77963119
She doesn't NEED power, she IS power. She needs a pretty fuckboy.
>>
File: helsa_dance.png (241KB, 500x571px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
helsa_dance.png
241KB, 500x571px
>>77963146
>>77963074
I am still salty that they made him such a cartoon villain. Elsa and Hans would've made the ultimate power couple.
>>
>>77963146
I guess it's better than Elsa X Jack Frost

I respect your ship
>>
>>77963207
>cartoon villain
What I liked was that he didn't come across that way at first. He's kind of like domestic abusers in that way. He uses his charm to get Anna to love him and then does what he wants. Abuse victims often love their abusers because they're so good at manipulating people into liking them. Hans is manipulative in a way that a lot of Disney villains aren't.
>>
>>77963487
The giving people blankets, to win over the masses...made him look like he really did care about the people or Arendale.

He would have made a Great Kimg
>>
File: still though.gif (709KB, 245x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
still though.gif
709KB, 245x270px
>>77963614
>>
>>77963732
Technically he didn't kill anyone, so it's attempted Murder. Though also, since he was trying to kill royalty it would be attempted regicide.
>>
File: 1391707578842.jpg (84KB, 664x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391707578842.jpg
84KB, 664x960px
>>77962028

This is just your own wishful thinking, anon.

LGBT is quickly approaching general acceptance in the Western word, or even past it. If you're talking about a third-world country in Africa or an Islamic third-world country/theocracy, no, of course they're not cool with it. Here? Most people are fine with it, especially younger people. And all that Disney cares about is $$$, most countries that give a shit about and hate LGBT also have no fucking money.

Disney will eventually do the LGBT princess/prince thing and few will bat an eye, we've seen a real cultural sea change lately.
>>
>>77960425
But the cold never bothered her anyways.
>>
>>77961942
I give it 5-7 years. Paranorman, Clarence, and SU all have gay characters, it's not long before it becomes the norm for gay characters to be in more family/childrens media, so I think having a main character be gay won't be too far off.
>>
>>77959878
More like incestuous vibe
Which I enjoy
By which I mean my dick
>>
>>77963074
Hanna remains the superior ship. But only if he's constantly trying to kill her and she keeps accidentally getting away unharmed
>>
>>77959988
I don't know about that, but I can say that both Anna and Elsa have a severe case of rosacea going on.
>>
File: tan-mom.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tan-mom.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
I ain't going to lie.
Shipping is autistic.
Crossover shipping is, like, sonic levels of autism.
>>
>>77963119
This

Evil Queen Elsa When?
>>
File: rememberwhoyouare.png (239KB, 500x223px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rememberwhoyouare.png
239KB, 500x223px
>>77965034
But it's true love!
>>
File: 1205152010.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1205152010.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
Does Disney know about what these third parties are doing?
>>
>>77960880
Disney doesn't give a shit about yours or anyone else's autism.
>>
File: Jack is dad.jpg (298KB, 1600x1382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jack is dad.jpg
298KB, 1600x1382px
>>77965236
I can't see a romance there.... Especially since I think he works better as her dad.
>>
File: 1445642959514.jpg (79KB, 528x396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445642959514.jpg
79KB, 528x396px
>>77963074
>>77963146
>>77963207
Literally the worst.
>>
File: birthday-present.webm (2MB, 1920x856px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
birthday-present.webm
2MB, 1920x856px
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>77965500

Not her man, or father

Jack "IS" her powers
>>
File: 501.jpg (28KB, 400x335px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
501.jpg
28KB, 400x335px
>>77959878
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>77965596
Although I can see him falling for her...
W..well after all I did
>>
tumblr needs to die
>>
File: Tap.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tap.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>77966842
LMFAO!
>>
>>
File: 1431390732290.png (153KB, 275x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431390732290.png
153KB, 275x275px
>>77959878
nope
>>
>>77960914
>we are gay and european

a bit redundant 2bh
>>
>>77965187
ssshhhhh. you'll pull HIM in here.
>>
>>77959878
Anyone else get a gay vibe from OP?
>>
No, not really.
>>
>>77967063
It's a reference which basically makes that joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pCybcpkm5c
>>
>>77967103
I could have sworn she was based off of depression and anxiety disorders?
>>
>>
>>77967325
She's not based on anything to do with diabetes. I don't know what that anon is referencing.
>>
>>77960215
Not OP but even I'm an only child and I think people who ship Elsanna (and other incest ships) are creeps.
>>
>>77967494
John Lasseter said in the Frozen making of that the decision to make Elsa not a villain was because he saw his diabetic son in her. His son was dealing with this awful disease that totally wasn't his fault, but he was having to be stuck with needles and had to have blood drawn all the time and it was wearing on him and he felt like Elsa was the same. It wasn't her fault that she had those powers, she shouldn't be a villain because of it.
>>
>>77960873

this is a cringeworthly shit
>>
I hope she gets a love interest next movie. A handsome blond Aryan prince.

We don't actually have a blond prince yet
>>
>>77967799

It will be a Somalian, just like in real Iceland.
>>
>>77967667
so the movie was ruined because of his diabetic son, all of us suffered for it


also is this a stealth /Frz/ thread?
>>
>>77967667
Oh yeah. I didn't remember that.

I still wouldn't say she's based on a diabetic kid though. Lasseter didn't write the movie. And the Lopezes talk about how they realized Elsa wasn't evil after they wrote Let It Go.
>>
>>77959878

Why the hell i think Frozen 2 is gonna Rated R in russia lol.

Since they so restrict about Gays
>>
>>77967892
There is so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin.

Frozen is set in Norway, not Iceland
Norway doesn't have the stupid progressive diversity program as Sweden. Norway is still mostly Norwegians.
>>
>>77959878
Nope. You (and many others) get that sense because society has sexualized to the extreme so much of what used to be normal behaviour that perceptions have been warped. I saw two caring sisters very concerned for each other.

Any perception of (homo)sexuality in that movie is akin to the imagination seeing rabbits or horses in the clouds.

No gay content at all. Ya just gotta.. (wait for it..) ..Let It Go.
>>
>>77967799
If Pocahontas gets to be a Disney Princess without being a literal princess then John Smith gets to be a blond prince.

Elsa should date a brown princess.
>>
>>77968028
She was based on his son because she was a different character before that. It's how we lost Onion Elsa.
>>
>>77959878
I despise the fact that familial love is now automatically gay incest in fandom's minds.
>>
>>77960425
Fuck you
>>
>>77968034
>Norway is still mostly Norwegians.

not for long you fucking goy
>>
File: 1449255033595.png (492KB, 545x855px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449255033595.png
492KB, 545x855px
>>77967980

But on the bright side, they make Elsa the best Waifu humankind ever seen.
>>
File: helsa birthday.png (468KB, 452x517px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
helsa birthday.png
468KB, 452x517px
>>77968138
>Elsa should date a brown princess.
I think the words you're looking for are Red-haired Prince.
>>
>>77968179
>they make Elsa the best Waifu humankind ever seen.
Nope.
>>
>>77968138
No one cares about Pocahontas it was a mistake.

I'm talking about actual movie prince and not merchandising prince
>>
>>77968298

>Nope

Rapunzel isnt a Virgin anymore, anon :)
>>
>>77968360
Doesn't matter, she's still a better waifu that Elsa. Rapunzel had sweet missionary sex with her husband for the purpose of procreation.
>>
>>77968298

rapunzel got a creepy smile & teeth
>>
File: snowman.jpg (49KB, 480x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
snowman.jpg
49KB, 480x257px
>>77968630
And a properly shaped head with no snout
>>
File: Lots Of Sluts.png (1MB, 1441x686px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lots Of Sluts.png
1MB, 1441x686px
>>77968298

>Rapunzel
>Marrying at age 18

What a Slut, in fact, All of Disney princesses are slut (Except Merida)
>>
>>77968298
Short hair Rapunzel is infinitely better, but looking at her now, boy she's kind of ugly.
>>
>>77968907
Better than marrying at age 16.
>>
>>77959878
No. Well not between them anyway. I think the blonde might like other women but I don't think she likes her sister in that way.
>>
>>77959878
No.
Not even a little bit.
>>
>>77968907
>>
>>77969304
Adding to this the younger sister is hetero.
>>
>>77968907
>"Did Rapunzel and I ever get married? Well I am happy to say after years and years of asking ..."

Rapunzel was 17 and 18 in the movie. She didn't get married at 18. Get out of here you filthy casual.
>>
Can't really say.

I can say that my sister and I aren't that close. Nobody I know, male or female, is that close with them, either.

At the very least, they're co-dependent.
>>
>>77969347

Frozen's Elsa & Anna isnt on Disney Princesses gang
>>
>>77968152

Blame the writers and animators, then. Siblings are close at times, but they made them too close. Like, really awkward close.
>>
>>77959878
just elsa
>>
>>77969386

nah, she got married after the events of the movie

lets say, 1 or 2 weeks after Tangled events
>>
>>77969522
Except the movie states that they got married years later. Explicitly.
>>
>>77969470

and blame the Merchandise, theres no single merchandise about Kristoff, Sven & Hans

and only a little about Olaf
>>
>>77960509
It's called being sisters you fetishist faggot.
>>
>>77959878
I got a sisterly vibe.

Why does every relationship between two people of the same sex have to be "hurr durr homosexuals".

Not everything has to be about fucking.
>>
>>77969568

so, 19 ?

still too young
>>
>>77963946
Being fine is fine, but socjust is pushing some reeeeeaally weird shit at the moment.
For instance, SJWs in my country are pushing that interracial marriage is racism.
>>
>>77959878

Elsa, maybe

Anna, Nope
>>
>>77969597
ohrly?
>>
>>77969597

This it's the Shonen Jump effect.

No series gets more yaoi than the SJ series, because the cast is almost entirely male, with females always getting shafted or relegated to sub-characters.

If you're not really pushing opposite sex pairings, people need to put that energy into SOMETHING.
>>
>>77969470
They didn't make them awkwardly close. They made them sisterly close. It's not the writers fault that you have no siblings/have a shit relationship with your siblings.
>>
>>77969677
>interracial marriage is racism
SJWs aren't doing that. Who specifically are you talking about? What groups?
>>
>>77969470
Uh no they didn't, you probably just have really shitty family relations.
>>
>>77969691

that figure probably is sold like, 5 figures
>>
>>77969718

Yet every single person I know with same-age siblings is either contentious or largely apathetic toward them.
>>
>>77969745
>SJWs aren't doing that
I just specifically said that they are doing so in my country, I am not american.

>who specifically
Black SJWs and allies (mostly white women and some white men)

>but they areeeen't
Dude I can go screen cap their groups and you can translate it in googlet if you want.
SJWs are extremists, it's obvious that they'll start doing crazy shit.
This is derived from the "solitude of the black woman" crap, they went with it and now their policy is that there is no love in interracial relationships, that it is all about racism, domination and the social hierarchy. So black men should marry black women, white women should marry white men, etc.

Like seriously, it's fucked up
>>
>>77969873

phew, good thing i didnt live in US, that place seems so fucked. Mass Shooting, Racism, Terrorism, SJW shit, Feminism shit, etc.
>>
>>77969966
I don't live in the US anon, I live in Brazil

>interracial marriage is pretty accepted so instead SJWs turn to being anti interracial marriage
>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>77969873
All relationships have some form of power imbalance. By that metric no one should ever get in a relationship with anyone because everyone's love is fake.
>>
>>77969873
>>77970032
Remember to never marry outside your own class.
>>
>>77970032
Tell that to them.

They went as far as to take people's facebook pics/posts and shame them. Like, wot?

>>77970068
Yep, do not try to escape your alloted life!
>>
>>77970068

in fact, Dont have a marriage at all, its a shitty thing to do
>>
>>77970089
Straight marriage is immoral because sexism.
>>
>>77970179
Straight people are immoral because sexism
>>
>>77969868
So you have a lousy relationship with your siblings and hang out with people that have a lousy relationship with theirs. It doesn't mean the writers were secretly writing an incestuous lesbian relationship.
>>
>>77969347
I think Enchanted made a joke like that back in '07.
>princess:Oh, it's you.
>Prince: Yes, it's me. And you are?
>princess: Giselle.
>Prince: Oh, Giselle! We shall be married in the morning
>>
>>77970723

Enchanted is rated PG 13 right ? i remember a scene when Giselle is completely naked on Bathroom and its only cencored by the birds giving towel on her
>>
File: 53458722_p0.jpg (598KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53458722_p0.jpg
598KB, 1280x1024px
>>77959878

Is it that time?
>>
File: 53458722_p1.jpg (928KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53458722_p1.jpg
928KB, 1280x1024px
>>77970801
>>
File: 53458722_p2.jpg (359KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53458722_p2.jpg
359KB, 1280x1024px
>>77970818
>>
>>77970801
>>77970818
>>77970842

No. Out. Now
>>
File: 53458722_p3.jpg (402KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53458722_p3.jpg
402KB, 1280x1024px
>>77970842
>>
>>77970008
>Against Interracial marriage in Brazil
So are they just against Marriage then since anyone who isn't a direct sibling they're probably an entirely different mixture of ethnicity.
>>
File: 53458722_p4.jpg (297KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53458722_p4.jpg
297KB, 1280x1024px
>>77970857
>>
File: elsanna comic4.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
elsanna comic4.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>77970868
>>
>>77970794
Eh, PG-13 means nothing anymore.
Most movies these days are PG-13 so they can have the largest audience, but all they do is trim the few explicit scenes they need to trim to avoid an R rating.

So partial nudity in a PG-13 movie isn't surprising.
>>
>>77966842
Fuck, I get it. I wish I didn't.
>>
File: 1440467498753.gif (2MB, 576x324px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440467498753.gif
2MB, 576x324px
>>77966842
>>
>>77969641
19 isn't too young. 17 maybe but 19 no way,
>>
>>77966842

eeeeh i dont get it, what is so funny in this picture ?
>>
File: Lego - s.jpg (306KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lego - s.jpg
306KB, 1000x1000px
>>77971361
>>
File: image.gif (94KB, 325x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
94KB, 325x244px
>>77971102
You're not alone.
Anyone who's been on 4chan for more than 2 hours gets Loss.
>mfw a blank, 4 panel comic reminds me of Loss.
>>
>>77971404
>mfw a blank, 4 panel comic reminds me of Loss.
Any 4 panel comic does it for me... I instinctively look for it now.
>>
>>77971387
>>
>>77969868
You live in a region with shitty familys.

The point of siblings is they're your literal brood-mates; your best bros for life.
>>
>>77959878
There were some vibes that Elsa was putting frozen pebbles into Anna's vagina, yes.
>>
>>77961490
Does incest bother none of you?
>>
>>77971612
You're dealing with people who are already sick in the head. It's easier for them to rationalize incest rather than face their own mental illness.
>>
>>77971554
>>77969868
I don't think you can really make any generalizations. There are way too many factors that play into that, particularly when multiple fathers and adopted siblings are involved. Then more genetic variation and the odd mental handicap come in.

I have 4 living siblings. An older half-brother, and three, younger adopted siblings. The only one that I really feel comfortable talking to is my younger sister, rather than the more literal "brood mate," and it's funny, because she's such a brash and childish person, albeit relatively less so than the other three.
>>
>>77971554
>The point of siblings is they're your literal brood-mates; your best bros for life.
Motherfucker go back to your fairy tale bullshit town in Perfect State, USA. Go eat your fucking apple pie with your fictional bullshit siblings.
>>
>>77971868
Anecdotal. Just because your family life sucks doesn't mean non-sucky family life is a fairy tale.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 800x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 800x598px
>>77970117
>>
File: 1445178990223.png (131KB, 371x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445178990223.png
131KB, 371x256px
>>77971929
Yea, tell that to my fucking girlfriend...
>>
>>77972054

just wait till you have kids or marriage.

You will suffer, anon.
>>
File: 1339230889011.gif (411KB, 175x120px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1339230889011.gif
411KB, 175x120px
>>77971612
>>
>>77972222
>dem quints
Yea, she HATES my position on marriage and kids, but fuck I've seen/heard too many stories about why they're shit ideas.
>>
>>77960911
It is, though. Words can have multiple meanings.
>>
>>77969597
Little girls like Hans. It's hard to find any of the Hans toys. Kristoff is always easy to find.
>>
>>77971612
there's nothing wrong with incest between siblings of the same gender. What's the worst that can happen? their children won't get deformities from it.
Let love go the way love goes is what i'm saying.
>>
>>77971612

In Real life yeah, its Disgusting

but in a Movies or Anything that isnt real. nope, its good actually
>>
>>77973162
Incest is a warped love. You're not supposed to behave sexually with family members. There are all kinds of psychological problems that can arise from it. The very fact that you're saying it's okay just so you can support homosexuality shows you have some issues of your own. Mentally healthy people have healthy relationships with their family that doesn't include sex.
>>
>>77973324
>You're not supposed to behave sexually with family members.
Says who and why? If they are consenting adults and they aren't procreating(even then the odds aren't that bad) what is the problem?
>There are all kinds of psychological problems that can arise from it.
Can you please tell me any psychological problems that can arise from it that can't be born in any other sexual relationship? It honestly sounds like you are just talking out of your ass here.

Sources please, on any of this.
>>
File: cfofamtolipo.png (878KB, 1172x2908px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cfofamtolipo.png
878KB, 1172x2908px
blame the internet as always
>>
>>77959878

My dick got hard if i see those two FUCKING
>>
>>77964920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtDdb9Pt_Y
>>77965034
I concur, but I still find something compelling about TheNamelessDoll's work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahVKiBDMBHw
>>77965500
>Jack Frost as cool big bro instead of TWU WUV
I am okay with this
>>77969624
Let's face it, most people on 4chan never really understand most forms of love (agape, storge, philia) so they assume everything is eros.
>>
>>77965034

>Crossover Shipping

THIS. especially this !
>>
>>77960346
Fuck off tumblrshit.
>>
Anyone have the comic where Anna goes swimming and Elsa comes out in a bikini?
>>
>>77974430
>ice queen learns that it's okay to be an ice queen
>secondary conflict comes from not being able to comprehend her sister's capacity for infatuation
it wasn't exactly subtle
>>
>>77960751
Love this.
>>
>>77973607
>Crazy fans

Fuck you Rachel Sugar
>>
>>77960425
CARLOS
>>
>tfw /frz/ is back
so comfy
>>
Why no one shups Elsa and OIlaf like me!?

They had such chemistry!

seriously, is the only ship that works.
>>
>>77961490
One of their LA shows in Disney channel showed a gay couple. Super side character - the chidl protag has a friend with two moms.
>>
File: 1447691458904.gif (799KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447691458904.gif
799KB, 500x375px
>>77959988

Too cute. Over-Supportive family always gets me.
>>
File: yfw.png (70KB, 1086x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yfw.png
70KB, 1086x431px
>>77971612
sisters can fall in love you fucking bigot
>>
>>77959878

is there any r34 fanart when elsa or anna gets gangbanged ?

+1 for animated.
>>
>>77959878
Not really. Everyone mistakes their awkward sibling relationship for being gay. Anna is awkward around Elsa because she was really unsure why her sister decided to ignore her and probably thought it was her fault after she got hurt that night. Elsa is awkward because she almost killed her sister and for some reason doesn't even want to tell her what happened.
>>
>>77959878

Someone post the cake.
>>
>>77976371
Yeah, and it's a non-sexual, sisterly love.

Not all love is "AND THEN THEY JAMMED THEIR CROTCHES AGAINST ONE ANOTHER!"
>>
>>77977971
> trivializing a romantic relationship this much
> intentionally mis-characterizing all romantic relationships as vulgar displays to appeal to emotion
could you be any more mad?
>>
I wanna impregnate Elsa!
>>
>>77980132

Only the sisters can impregnate each other.
>>
>obvious bait thread
>200+ replies

I thought you were better than this /co/
>>
File: 1422035088708.png (1MB, 856x856px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422035088708.png
1MB, 856x856px
>>77959878
No. It's familial love. A major point in the film was that despite romantic love being so often touted as the only love that counts, the "true love" that saves things, familial love is just as strong and true despite not being romantic at all.
I'm pretty sure that the people who claim "you don't hug family members like that" etc just have fucked up relationships with their own families or don't understand sibling interaction.
>>
File: frz.png (204KB, 710x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
frz.png
204KB, 710x600px
This ride will never end.
>>
>>77960346
There is literally nothing about Elsa's sexuality to any direction in the movie or the short. She's mostly petrified with fear of her own powers, concentrates on trying to remove herself from everyone elses vicinity because she thinks she'll kill someone if she touches them. Obviously she's not going to be thinking about romance, because she's got much bigger worries and also believes herself to be a mortal danger to everyone else. The very brief moment she has of not being paralyzed with crushing terror is spent trying to rekindle the relationship with her only living family member. Elsa's situation is so extraordinary her not showing interest in guys doesn't mean she's lesbian or asexual, since it'd be very weird for her to go "okay cool to see you, only remaining member of my family I haven't really seen in 13 years since I almost killed you, glad you're not dead now where are the hotties".
>>
>>77971387
I guess you could call this picture Legoloss
>>
>>77961490
Any canon human gay/lez relationship, or a positive officially gay human character? I'll guess that now with the new laws being passed and all that, within a decade. It'll be the parents of a supporting side character or something like that. Possibly even a supporting character, playing the role of someone like Olaf or Maximus etc.

Openly gay main character, the one the whole movie will be riding on? It'll depend on how the gay side character thing will go down. 15-25 years, I think. Possibly sooner if it won't be a Princess™ movie but something like BH6 or Wreck-It-Ralph and the main character can be gay without getting involved in a gay romance.

Lesbian incest, shown in a positive light? Absolutely never.
>>
>>77963146
>>77963207
>>77963074
Seriously if it won't happen or at least be heavily alluded to in Frozen 2 I shall be sorely disappointed. It's such an awesome chance, they'd make a great couple, the redemption story could be really great if they pull it off well, all the snarking and quipping asshole ally Hans would drop, all of it, it'd be glorious
>>
>>77980575

No. Hans is a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to get redeemed.
>>
File: 1312296105070.gif (501KB, 256x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1312296105070.gif
501KB, 256x192px
I truly, genuinely feel sorry for the people who so devoutly ship characters and can't just enjoy them for for how they're presented. They always have to hyper magnify any simple gesture or show of affection as some kind of tally mark on some weird internal list. It's really really fucking annoying, shippers are the worst part of any fanbase.
>>
>>77967799
>don't actually have a blond prince
Excuse U
>>
>>77961300
All of my yes
>>
Anybody got that drunk Elsa picture from frozen fever?
>>
>>77959878
Half of tumblr and DA sure did.
>>
>>77980621
Hans is a tragic character who is the product of growing up without love, Jen Lee said so. He deserves love and forgiveness and second chances and a chance to have an epiphany and want to change and all that. He's one of the most interesting Disney characters in years imo, he's so realistically villainous, thinking that he's in the right and ends justify means and all that. I want to see more of him. I also want to see him and Elsa have this hate-love snarky contentious relationship that'll end in romance
>>
>>77980913

No, he is an insufferable shit that didn't get what he wanted. As if being royalty wasn't good enough for him. He deserves to die.
>>
>>77980241
> A major point in the film was that despite romantic love being so often touted as the only love that counts,

No, that point was about infatuation, not 'romantic love' in general.
>>
If homosexual marriage is legal then why isn't incestuous marriage legal?
>>
>>77982855
In some places, it is. But there isn't as much interest in incestuous marriages, so there's no social movement behind it. This also isn't helped by the fact that marriage as an institution is losing interest.
>>
>>77982855

One is an orientation, one's a kink that fucks up inheritance laws.
>>
>>77982961
>One is a kink, one screws up inheritance laws.
FTFY
>>
File: baiting_again.jpg (223KB, 859x982px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
baiting_again.jpg
223KB, 859x982px
>>77980489
>Lesbian incest, shown in a positive light? Absolutely never.

While this may be true (for now - there's no telling what could happen say, 50 years from now), they do still throw us bones.
>>
>>77981888
Okay homo namefag, nobody gives a shit about your shit opinion.
>>>/soc/
>>
File: anna.jpg (205KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anna.jpg
205KB, 800x600px
>>77983180

>Hanshipper calling other people's opinions shit.
>>
>>77983242
I don't even like Hans but you're one of those faggots who thinks fraternal love translates into romantic love.
Neckbeard with zero social understanding whose family didn't love him, please go.

>>>/soc/
>>
File: vampire elsanna1.jpg (197KB, 850x1020px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vampire elsanna1.jpg
197KB, 850x1020px
>>77983293

Because I'm the only one in the world that sees the two being shipped together.
>>
Why is there always a retard who confuses sibling love with sexual tension? If you sound this bad on 4chan, then I shudder to think how awkward you must be in the real world.
>>
>>77983394
Jihadis and ethnic supremacists aren't alone in their ways of thinking either, that doesn't mean it's founded in logic.
Your shipping shit arises from a shitty broken childhood and bad relations with your family, I bet. Let me guess, you're a dude who had no male role models and is really into yuri and lesbianism?
Do you sometimes feel less male?
No like seriously, there is no hint of romantic love outside the heads of broken people who cannot interpret normal human interactions without warping them with your own twisted experiences.

And well you did say "he should die", which is hilarious because I bet you just want every single character that doesn't fulfill or hinders your fetishes to die.
So perhaps
>>>/a/
Go discuss yuri fanfictions or something.

No seriously, go namefag somewhere else, like Reddit or /soc/ or /a/.
>>
>>77983413
> Why is there always a retard who confuses sibling love with sexual tension?

The two aren't mutually exclusive, you know that right?

Besides, the thing about IRL incestuous relationships is that they are *so* easy to do stealthy. People cannot tell the difference unless they straight up walk in on you making out. Everything the two of you do together can be explained away as 'wow they're just really close'

They're a lot more common than you think.

>>77983457
> No like seriously, there is no hint of romantic love outside the heads of broken people who cannot interpret normal human interactions without warping them with your own twisted experiences.

See above. One could argue that your own bias blinds you, and since identifying such a relationship is hard in the first place, you'd never know.
>>
Are there actually anons that don't understand what Platonic love is?
>>
File: 1448250176426.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448250176426.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>77983457

Holy crap the amount of projection is fucking hilarious. It's like you cannot comprehend the concept of separating the fandom with real life. It's a fucking candid discussion of a stupid little cartoon movie. I almost pity you for taking 4chan posts so seriously but I think you know better.
>>
>>77983508
You sound like an idiot when talking about wincest. It will never be canon for your favorite waifu, so stop trying. It's a Disney movie for Pete's sake!
>>
>>77983579
>so seriously
>projecting
Buddy, I'm just analyzing what leads faggots to conclude there is any sexual tension in what is clearly fraternal love.
Have you actually met anyone who undertook incestual relations? It's not the shit /b/tards pretend it to be.
>i-it's all a joke
Huh suuuuure buddy, sure it is. If anything, you're lighter than some other fags I've talked to who defend it to death.

>>77983508
My bias is probably based on, you know, regular human interactions. I'm just saying but there - is - a common interpretation for human cues in their social relations.
>>
>>77983579
Oh by the way, if you want another viable interpretation that fits some faggots, maybe this one will fit you better.
>my waifu cannot be courted by another (fictional) male because I actually have deep emotional and romantic investment in a fictional character.
Either way, whichever fits you best, gay ass namefag.

now...
>>>/soc/
>>
>>77983687
>Have you actually met anyone who undertook incestual relations? It's not the shit /b/tards pretend it to be.

Of course not and I would be shocked if it was. That's why this is all fantasy. None of this is real nor does should we ever apply the same logic here as we do in real life. Goddamn I am having to discuss imagination with a guy who has a the biggest stick up his ass I have ever seen.

>>77983730

Why would I get upset over something I have no control over? You have no idea the type of person I am and I think it is you who needs to learn some social tips.

>>>/soc/
>>
>>77983814
>social tips
>>>/soc/
Are you retarded?
I'm sending you to /soc/ because that's where autistic attention whores belong. Take off the trip, faggot, your shitty identity isn't pertinent to this thread.

>Why would I get upset over something I have no control over? You have no idea the type of person I am and I think it is you who needs to learn some social tips.
I don't know, I'm not an autist unlike the people who have waifus and legitimately get upset when it happens.
>inb4 that isn't real
So if you're not one of those you must be sheltered instead.

>That's why this is all fantasy. None of this is real nor does should we ever apply the same logic here as we do in real life.
Ok namefag, so let's assume for a second you're not as retarded as some of the spergs that are into this shit. You - are - aware some people (that compose the major part of the yuri/waifu crowd) can't distinguish it and will legitimately imprint their desires and emotional needs on that, right?


Either way, go to /soc/
>>
>>77983687
> I'm just saying but there - is - a common interpretation for human cues in their social relations.

There's a very big difference between "I'm just saying there's an interpretation" and "there's no hint that the other interpretations are correct" The first time you said there was no hint outside of a warped mind. But just because it isn't your interpretation doesn't make it wrong. That's the thing about art and personal values - you don't get to decide what's 'right'
>>
>>77983954

>I'm sending you to /soc/ because that's where autistic attention whores belong. Take off the trip, faggot, your shitty identity isn't pertinent to this thread.

You seem to have a pinch of autism yourself if a name on a screen pisses you off so much.

>I don't know, I'm not an autist unlike the people who have waifus and legitimately get upset when it happens.

Then why are you fucking around with me then? I do not seriously advocate any of that crap.

>You - are - aware some people (that compose the major part of the yuri/waifu crowd) can't distinguish it and will legitimately imprint their desires and emotional needs on that, right?

Yes and I find that to be incredibly unhealthy. Whether they compose the majority I do not know because I don't have the statistics to back that up.
>>
>>77975154
actual in the recently cancelled show called I didn't do it, where one of the main characters parents are gay, you never see them and she is not the main main character just the nerd of the group
>>
File: Batman_Seriously.jpg (16KB, 402x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Batman_Seriously.jpg
16KB, 402x285px
>>77959878
Go back to tumblr
>>
File: 1419835997312.jpg (317KB, 1400x1885px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419835997312.jpg
317KB, 1400x1885px
No gay here
>>
>>77960981
they masturbate to hetero girls making out. Not the same as two lesbians.
>>
File: Oi5Ga2F.jpg (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oi5Ga2F.jpg
13KB, 640x480px
>>77960425
>>
I actually don't understand people who think Anna is gay.

The very first thing she really does in the movie is try to get engaged to a guy. Throughout the movie, Kristoff falls in love with her, at the end she's looking for Kristoff as her true love's kiss. She's at least twice as heterosexual as any other princess.
>>
>>77984826
Who says this? Everyone I encounter at least considers Anna to be possibly bisexual.
>>
>>77985831
> Based on what exactly?
You want a single answer for multiple people's thoughts? People who aren't even here to answer?
>>
>>77962061
People flipped their shit over a minor side-character in Paranorman being gay.
I get the impression that most people who disapprove of homosexuality are very extreme in their disapproval. In the case of parents that would mean preventing their kids from seeing it. So if Disney does take the leap, then I expect them to do it in a movie with a target demography of teenagers, who have more freedom to catch a movie.
>>
>>77983413
>Why is there always a retard who confuses sibling love with sexual tension?
Because they get off to the taboo of it and actively look for sexual tension.

Same reason there's so much shit with Dipper and Mabel in Gravity Falls discussions even though they have no chemistry, romantically obsess over different secondary characters for the entire show and are 12.
>>
>>77959878
i did. i called them lesbians while i was high with my gf watching this movie in the theaters and she got mad.

that was the first thing i thought too. carpet-munchers.
>>
>>77970937
Pic isn't loading
What is this?
>>
>>77960751
Gonna need this whenever a HarleyXIvy ship thread shows up.
>>
File: Elsanna comic5.jpg (1MB, 800x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Elsanna comic5.jpg
1MB, 800x3000px
>>77988827


Let me make it up to you..
>>
>>77959878
Not until I came here.

>>77965588
Beautiful.
>>
File: Elsa_and_Anna_-).jpg (833KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Elsa_and_Anna_-).jpg
833KB, 1600x1200px
Don't know how this hasn't been posted yet. Just look at Elsa's eyes
>>
>>77959878
Sisters can't be gay to each other.
>>
There's so many images in this thread I don't remember. Olaf eating the cake. The two sisters bouncing on the couch. Was there an extra animation or something I don't remember?
>>
>>77971612
why should it? how is lesbian incest harmful?
it's not like they can make retarded babies.
sisters know each other their whole lives, and can build a deeper bond, based on time together and mutual experience, with one another than they could with anyone else. so why not let them?
they get each other, and we get harmless, sexy sexy taboo lesbian incest to fap to.

i feel this way about fiction, i feel this way about real life.
>>
>>77989571
If you take it from that angle though then there really isn't a problem with straight incest either since there's all manner of birth control these days so that retarded babies are a vanishingly small possibility.

Do your convictions hold true for straight incest as well then?
>>
>>77973324
but why? love is love. it is a singular emotion. we feel it differently for different people, events, and things, based on context. love for family, friends, a pet, or a favorite movie, is all the same emotion.
the reason we are designed to perceive family differently (and thus love family differently) than we other people, is to prevent inbreeding. Well, if you are in a situation where no child could possibly come into being from the relationship, why the issue?
And as for "psychological problems" i'd like to ask: what problems, according to whom, how commonly do they occur, and is there any chance these problems could arise in a traditional relationship?
because unless you can back up that these things happen, and can prove that they happen specifically because of these relationships, you're just talking out your ass.
>>
>>77989721
>love is love
So pedophilia is alright then?
>>
>>77989699
yes.
i would not do it, but if i knew two people who honestly felt they fell in love with each other, then i would not condemn it. it might be weird, but i don't see how it is my right to judge the actions of other people that do not lead to harm.

>>77989888
strawman harder.
>>
>>77988157
THIS
>>
>>77989888
>So pedophilia is alright then?
Not that guy, but I'd assume they probably assumed that being of an age where you could make important decisions like that for yourself to be part of the deal.

Otherwise then yeah, that's fucked up.
>>
Anyone from /frz/ save the Elsa blowjob greentext series? So good.
>>
>>77988157
>Same reason there's so much shit with Dipper and Mabel in Gravity Falls discussions even though they have no chemistry, romantically obsess over different secondary characters for the entire show and are 12.
whoah whoah whoa. leave pinecest out of this. it is the purest ship.
>>
>>77989888
IMO the only thing wrong with pedophilia isn't the physical age of the person as much as the mental age/maturity. Granted, I'm not personally attracted to younger women (More of a MILF hunter myself) but if the person in question is emotionally mature enough, I don't see the big deal.

The thing is, outside of fiction (Vampire always being young, older person going back in time to their younger self, etc) there's almost no instances of a very young person being able to have enough experience in their lives to reach that level of emotional maturity. Hell, a lot of 18-25 year olds don't reach that level of emotional maturity. And without that level of emotional maturity present, it can all too easily be a case of an older or more mature person taking advantage of the other person's inexperience.

So pedophilia is alright IF the subjects in question are emotionally mature enough to be able to adequately judge if their attractions are genuine vs a crush or whatever, but 99.9% of the time that isn't the case.
>>
IT WAS SISTERLY LOVE

SHUT UP

IT WAS SISTERLY

LOVE
>>
>>77990025
Seconding this.
>>
Originally I thought Tangled was better but upon rewatching Tangled wasn't that funny. Frozen has better humor and arguably more heart.
>>
>>77959878
No. I got a more "I'm gonna fuck both of them at the same time" vibe.
>>
>>77990556
Vaginal?
>>
>>77990837
RL threesomes are almost more trouble than they are worth.

Almost.
>>
>>77990945
I don't see how. Fuck around until you're spent. lean back and watch the show the two of them put on while you're recovering, and dive back in once you're ready.
>>
>>77959878
That'd be incest baka
>>
>>77991014
No the actual act itself is fun, its just wrangling that shit together that is a pain in the ass. Also it would still be incest in this case.
>>
>>77959878
I know /co/ did

For like an entire year, ive never seen a movie general last so long
>>
>>77991173
that's why you find twin sisters who share everything. all you have to do then is convince them that being together is harmless, and to share you too.
>life goals i will never achieve
>>
>>77969464
Elsa is a queen
>>
>>77990025
what is this and will someone post it?
>>
>>77991273
you haven't been on /co/ long then
The Tangled Generals were here for just about the same amount of time
difference is, Frozen has better porn so it gets reposted more often
>>
>>77963946
>This is what fags actually believe
>>
File: CorAnna.webm (48KB, 346x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CorAnna.webm
48KB, 346x434px
>>77992923

Agree with this.

who cares about Lesbian incest nonsense

most of us here only care about porn because Elsa & Anna are hot as fuck.

webm related
>>
>>77993497
Source???
>>
>>77993568

Elsa & Anna thread in /aco/
>>
File: 1426139975250.png (1MB, 1086x1167px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426139975250.png
1MB, 1086x1167px
>>77989471
It's from the short film, "Frozen Fever", it was premiered March 2015 and was shown in theatres as a pre-movie short to the Cinderella live action
>>
File: blitzed_elsa.png (1MB, 540x2178px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blitzed_elsa.png
1MB, 540x2178px
>>77989471
>>77995959
Good times, that short
>>
>>77960911
Biologically, no. But a lot of people have been using "asexual" to mean people who aren't sexually attracted to anyone. That does happen sometimes.
>>
>>77985328
I've never met anyone who thought that. Anna is so thirsty for a romance with a man it's exceptional for a Disney heroine. The only people pushing "Anna is bisexual" are people who ship Elsanna on the internet and see everything as "stealth canon" proof of why their lez incest ship is totally canon you guys, or people who have spent way too much time around the Elsanna fandom and have started to confuse the fanart and the fan-edits with the actual movie content.
For example >>77960509, which is an edit. Anna is making that face at Hans in the movie.
>>
>>77995959

Just Fuck already, Dammit !
>>
>>77959878

They're sisters you perverted sack of shit
>>
>>77998227

but you wanna see them both fuck, right ?

yeah, incest is disgusting.

but elsa & anna arent real, anon.
>>
>>77966842
>FUCKING
>LOSS
>>
aaaaaaaaaaaand we're done here

Time to close the thread

Thats All Folks !
>>
File: kristanna.png (229KB, 500x308px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kristanna.png
229KB, 500x308px
>>77998111
It's sisterly, familial love. They don't want to fuck and would be disgusted by you, if they ever found you you wish for such a thing to happen.

In Frozen 2, we'll see Anna happily get married to Kristoff, and Elsa find a male love interest, and them both be happy for each other finding love.

>>77998269
Not that anon but no, I absolutely don't.
>>
Just go to /trash/ if you want the autistic circlejerk that was /frz/ to come back.
>>
>>77998913

go back to snowchan faggot.

what i mean faggot is man to man not lesbians
>>
>>77971612

It's fiction, who gives a shit?
>>
>>77998913

so its just another disney princesses movie ? meh.
>>
File: 1448940741881.gif (2MB, 450x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448940741881.gif
2MB, 450x371px
>>77959878
>it's this thread again
For god sake, there was no gay bullshit in this movie. They are just fucking sisters who love each other as a family.

Have you ever had a family, mental illness faggot? At least fuck off dumblr.

/thread
>>
>>77960346
>tfw every time someone brings up asexuality I get depressed because the Guy I like is Asexual and he'll never like me back.
>>
>>77999517
> the guy I like is Asexual
He isn't he just doesn't like but didn't want to hurt your feeling.
>>
>>77967352
thats forty flavors of autism
>>
File: why i am so hnng.gif (407KB, 500x311px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
why i am so hnng.gif
407KB, 500x311px
>>77984826
Im just saying if Elsa has made some advances Anna would go with the flow.
>>
>>77989179
I'm an Elsannafag and I hate that render. It shows Elsa as a confident, dominant character.

And they still print it on every freakin' merchandise today.
>>
>>77971612
Not if they are hot
>>77971691
I'm one of them and you are probably right. I could never trust in anyone who isn't crazy / has a terrible secret.
>>
>>77999517

>being with someone isn't worth not having sex with them
>>
>>77995959
With Frozen you really had try hard to imagine they are lovers. With Fever... let just say there is too many questionable things for a 10 minutes short.
>>
File: 1449498418773.jpg (269KB, 1020x917px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449498418773.jpg
269KB, 1020x917px
>>
>>78000240
No, not really. Unless you're already deep in the Elsanna mindset and are viewing the short through "stealth canon" detector lenses, trying to find something to interpret as "proof"
>>
>>77959878
All I see is too caring sisters but I understand that some people love to ship character
>>
>>77968907
>A Muslim, a nigger and an indian
Why?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>77980696
Their insane like Weeaboos for Fat Acceptance.
They look at reality and are FUCK THAT!
Worst kind of people.
>>
>>77973324
you're not supposed to bang people of your gender either

>inb4 but there are gay animals in nature!
there are incestuous animals in nature

I'm not defending incest, just saying that with progressiveness it's all or nothing baby (as long as there's consent)
>>
File: 1449498491340.jpg (49KB, 471x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449498491340.jpg
49KB, 471x479px
Evil Snow Queen indeed
>>
File: latest1.jpg (336KB, 1029x1001px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
latest1.jpg
336KB, 1029x1001px
>>78004243
>>
>>77961490
Once upon a time had Mulan be gay for Aurora, but she got snubbed and now she probably fucks Merida and ruby(red riding hood) behind the scenes.
I don't remember, that episode was just shitty filler for the sake of introducing Merida.
>>
>>77980316
>This ride will never end.

I wonder what Frac thinks about it.
>>
I think Elsa's ice powers are representative of her sexual feelings towards Anna

When they were kids it was harmless to play around and have fun with it but as Elsa grew older she realised that the feelings were potentially dangerous and could damage her bond with her sister, and so just like with her powers she had to conceal it

To do this she shut Anna out because she so feared hurting the one she loved she just took away any interaction so the feelings, or her powers, couldn't manifest as she was struggling to control it

Then when she finalls 'lets it go' and runs away she can be true to herself and acknowledge the feelings towards Anna without having to worry about anyone judging her, the years of repressed guilt and torment exploding out in her icy castle

Then when Anna comes to try and help the fear comes flooding back so suddenly that she ends up hurting her, eventually making her think she caused her death and she sees the consequences of what trying to repress your feelings leads to.

It's only when Anna throws herself between Elsa and the blade to save her sister does Elsa realise that the key to controlling her ice powers, and thus her feelings, is the love that Anna reciprocates (as only an act of true love could stop the ice from killing her)

It's clear that they are romantically involved
>>
File: let it go.gif (684KB, 500x209px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
let it go.gif
684KB, 500x209px
>>77971612
>>
>>77980696
>some kind of tally mark on some weird internal list
They don't always keep it internal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMQTXfah08Y
>>
If men like it, it's not gay.
>>
>>77959878
It's probably best to just ...let it go.
>>
>>78007770
I wish I could.
>>
File: 1322531108494.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1322531108494.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>78005220
>ruining decent examination of Elsa' character arc, just so you can pretend your weird headcanon has any basis in reality
>>
File: 1441407294867.png (4KB, 300x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441407294867.png
4KB, 300x393px
>>78005220
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 93


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.