[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did she go from best girl to worst girl? How did the writers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
How did she go from best girl to worst girl? How did the writers fuck up so badly?
>>
>>77956503
Didn't they switch writing teams?
>>
They forgot that she was supposed to be comedy relief and the audience self insert character who was supposed to be out of her element in the hero world. Instead they made her a Mary Sue who is supposed to always be right and tell characters off all the time.
>>
>>77956532
This and it seems women being his love interest makes them horrible.
>>
because they are writing a Batman show. it'd be easier if they just accepted that and made the fucking Batman show they are so obviously writing.
>>
>>77956503
They gave her too much screen time plain and simple. They also think a girl acting like that is normal but in reality if someone treated their superhero boyfriend this way for not telling them every little detail about their life they would be a complete and total piece of shit.

I don't think the writers have ever been in a healthy relationship.
>>
>>77956592
>she gives Ollie more bruises than slade did.
I know it was a joke but that is makes it a really shitty relationship
>>
>>77956503
Because she hasn't had a character moment that wasn't brought about by her crying uncontrollably since the second season.
>>
a combo of too much screen time and being a drama/cape show. i can cope because i also watch soap operas with my grandma, but i feel for you anons who don't have devastatingly low entertainment standards.
>>
>>77956503
God part 2 was so bad. Sometimes I wonder why I continue to watch this shit.
>>
>>77956503
She was a good character at one point? she was only tolerable in s1 because she was barely on screen.
>>
>>77957144
Part 2 was the best one. Part 1 was okay.
>>
File: 1342557155008.jpg (16KB, 233x263px) Image search: [Google]
1342557155008.jpg
16KB, 233x263px
>Oliver uses a cool gadget arrow in the crossover
>Felicity made it and came up with the idea

I've never wanted a character to die more than her.
>>
>>77959021
nothing of value would be lost. Also anyone have a webm of her shooting that smg form one of the recent trailers? fucking quality
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.