[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New 'Daredevil' Season 2 Footage Shown at Comic-Con

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: dd.jpg (687KB, 1400x1979px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
687KB, 1400x1979px
>"The “teaser” started on a scene where Matt, dressed as Daredevil (wearing the uniform from the end of season 1) walks on a room that looked like a refrigerator. The place was barely lit and had big slices of meat hanging from the ceiling. As Daredevil walks on that room (the camera focused only at him) we see that he’s searching for something as he stays quiet, slowly walking deep into the room, turning his head trying to hear something. At some point, something not show to the spectator grasps his attention. The camera open focus to the rest of the room and we see that there are also people being hanged like meat. Matt searches the corpses with his super senses, not touching, only trying for heart beats, once he finds someone he rush to aid the man: “I’ll take you of that” (or something like it), he says as he tries to take the barely alive man off the hook. After succeeding, he lays the guy (that I have no idea of how he could be alive considering how badly injured the dude was) on the ground and say something along the lines “Why did they do this to you?” In which the guy mumbles “They? It was just a guy”.

>Matt stays dead silent, camera focusing on him. The scene shifts. It’s night time and someone is on the top of a building aiming a sniper riffle at a person on a taxi. I’m not sure if the person being aimed was a man or a woman, though it looked like a woman. The man behind the gun is no one else but the Frank Castle. While Frank is readying his riffle for the perfect shot, unaware of his surroundings, DD appears. Running on the rooftop, he jumps and kicks the gun, amazingly diving over Frank to stop him. They soon engage on a fight, but when it was getting interesting and intense as [frick] the scene was cut with the Daredevil logo"

WE FRANK NOW BABY
>>
Frank
>>
Frankly, Frank.
>>
So, are we gonna see a Frank Heavily inspired by the Ennis run?

Bueno.
>>
>>77952580
>wearing the uniform from the end of season 1)

fuck
>>
>>77952707
Was that the one where Frank had a skull mask? I just hope they don't dance around the punisher name
>>
File: 9957838125_da6abda89d_o.jpg (338KB, 978x1486px) Image search: [Google]
9957838125_da6abda89d_o.jpg
338KB, 978x1486px
>>77952580
>>
>(wearing the uniform from the end of season 1)

Oh don't tell me he's going to go the whole season wearing that shit and only get a proper all- or mostly-red suit with the logo at the very end.
>>
>>77952580
Sounding good, frank fuck
>>
>>77952840
>thinking we'll ever get a logo
kek
>>
File: daredevil-1748x984.png (1MB, 1748x984px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil-1748x984.png
1MB, 1748x984px
>>77952816
>>
>>77952919

That mask is still so fucking awful. It doesn't compliment Charlie Cox's face at all.
>>
File: daredevil[1].jpg (264KB, 1680x942px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil[1].jpg
264KB, 1680x942px
>>77952962
The separation between the mask and his exposed chin is so fucking strange. It doesn't contour to the bridge of his nose, it's just an awkward perpendicular cut. Like they didn't know if they wanted the classic exposed nose or to ape Batman's covered nose so they went for some weird thing in between.
>>
>>77952816
>>77952919
Cant Frank the Frank
>>
>>77952580
>Skull with horns

Excellent.
>>
File: punisher-03.jpg (41KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
punisher-03.jpg
41KB, 1024x768px
Soon
>>
>>77953131
The mask looks like it's too big and is sliding off his face and he's trying to hold it in place.
>>
>>77953131
They really should've worked hard on the mask, I mean the suit isn't entirely bad, but the mask...
>>
File: 1428976547378.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1428976547378.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>77953131
Shame they didn't go with one of their other designs.
>>
>>77952580
>“They? It was just a guy”.
FRANK THE FRANK!
Don't Frank the Frank baby
FRANK THE FRANK!
Don't Frank the Frank over!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.