[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>>
>>77951754
Remember when Hope was the most important mutant in history? Whatever happened to her?
>>
>>77951817
She fell into a coma and then Fantomex fucked her.

And then a few months later she came out of the coma.
>>
>>77951817
Well, she accomplished the thing she was destined to do and was born for, leaving her with nothing left to do and no one wanted anything to do with her any more because she was just a lingering reminder that Cyclops was Right so the Avengers shunted her off and told her to stop heroing and live a normal life.

So she said fuck that, joined up with Cable's X-force, then ended up in a coma and had virtual sex with Fantomex a bunch.
>>
>>77951848
>>77951885
Has Past Jean Grey met Hope yet? You'd think she would want to meet the mutant messiah. Hell, wasn't isn't the X-Men trying to get the most important mutant on the planet on their side.
>>
>>77951978
She was the mutant messiah because she was destined to reignite the x-gene and undo No More Mutants.

She did that at the end of AvX.

No she no longer serves any purpose both as a plot device and in-universe.
>>
Her species is on the endangered list again, might be a good time for her to show up again, or did the mist kill her of screen.
>>
>>77951978
Please, even Jean and Rachel was idiotic. I can't imagine what wouls look like meeting between Jean and adopted daughter of Jean's clone's son.
>>
>>77952396
But al the mutants are sterile and sick now because of the inhumans. Isn't that something the mutant messiah should help with?
>>
File: completely disgusting.png (171KB, 353x555px) Image search: [Google]
completely disgusting.png
171KB, 353x555px
>>77951754
Who cares? I want Marvel comics to crash and burn for their low and cheap productions values, and stupid marketing tatics. There is also the fact that /co/ is full of payed chills.
>>
>>77951848
>>77951885
>She was having cyber sex with the man who killed her father. EVERYDAY.
Shit was way too weird, especially since she's supposed to be 16. Did anyone ever find out? Or did it come up with Cable? Didn't really make it to the end of the series.
>>
>>77951848
>>77951885
I need pictures for...my research
>>
>>77952547
The fuck is she supposed to do? NMM was magic. The kinda thing someone chosen by a divine entity as a savior can undo.

The M-Pox are a purely biological problem. Leave that to the super-scientists to figure out.

Plus what made her the mutant messiah was the fact that she was the next Phoenix. Now that teen Jean is running around, I think she gets priority on the Phoenix's chosen one ladder.
>>
>>77952779
Maybe she and Scarlet Witch could find a way to magically cure everyone?
She's the mutant messiah, she's suppose to the most important mutant ever and it's savior. She should be looking for a cure for the m-pox and trying to find a way to send the original x-men home.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.