[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But how is setting up a fight between superheroes (that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

But how is setting up a fight between superheroes (that I'm assuming he's got like a fanduel running or something and plans to make bank regardless of outcome) going to play into a real estate scheme?
>>
>>77946312
>heroes fight
>1/3 of the city is levelled
>LAND
>>
File: 1438090237699.jpg (536KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438090237699.jpg
536KB, 1200x800px
Compare that office with the lobby of the LexCorp building and just TRY and tell me that Lex's manic enthusiasm from the trailer isn't just a facade for the public
>>
>>77946312
Is he really going for another real estate scheme?
>>
all these Lex threads

>>77939844
>>77920039
>>77937828
>>77944887
>>77945961

Sweet jesus, he's a meme
>>
>>77946312
I can't get over on how shitty he is, such a turn off.
>>
>>77947297
Lex has been a meme for years. Remember when Forever Evil hit the shelves? 'Sex Luthor'? I still think that's funny as shit

Eisenberg is just the newest product from the LexCorp Meme Factory
>>
>>77947199
No you dingus
>>
>>77947385
I can believe that Eisenberg Luthor would really really steal 40 cakes.
>>
>>77947600
40? That's as many as four tens.

How can we stop this monster?
>>
maybe someone should watch the movie to find out.
Oh, right, we're on /co/. People know things are going to be great or suck months before they even exist.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THE TRAILER EXPLAIN THE VILLAIN'S PLAN?

fucking autist kek manlet Snyder
>>
>>77947925
What if that was the plan all along? To distract everyone with superhero fights while he goes to a mom-and-pop shop and steal 40 cakes?
>>
>>77946312
Presumably similar to how Kingpin's Gentrification plan was in Daredevil.

He saw how much damage was caused by Zod vs. Superman, so he's instigating another superfight that will, presumably, cause as much if not more property damage. Then he can swoop in as the savior, buy up all the land on the cheap, and replace them with his super-expensive, super-gentrified buildings.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.