[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shows you weren't allowed to watch Mom disliked The Grim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Wee_Roaches.jpg (468KB, 1066x874px) Image search: [Google]
Wee_Roaches.jpg
468KB, 1066x874px
Shows you weren't allowed to watch
Mom disliked The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, but didn't ban it.
Anything PG-13 was like the devil to her though.
>>
>>77945099
My mom and dad hated catdog and courage. My dad loved samurai jack tho.
>>
My mom's a Texan and was asspained by the "Texas" episode of Spongebob and banned me from watching "such a stupid show".

I just watched it at my friend's house.

Then my mom started seeing toddlers with Spongebob merch and changed her stance completely because she's an idiot.
>>
South Park
The Boondocks
I could watch anime stuff but they were always talking shit about this behind me when I looked ( pokemon, yu-gi-oh!... )
>>
Mom had a really weird policy on adult cartoons.
She was "ehhh" with the Simpsons, I never watched it though.
Family Guy was hell in poorly animated form to her though, blessing in disguise, is a horrible show.
She doesn't know much about South Park, though I did enjoy her being innocent enough to condemn it for being "sassy."
Family Guy was hell levels of horror though,
>>
>Ren & Stimpy
>South Park

That's it but me and my brother would just switch the channel back when she left the room.
It was weird because they let me watch slasher, horror and adult films. My mom covered my eyes during sex scenes but murder and facehuggers busting out of stomachs were A-OK.
>>
>>77945099

I wasn't allowed to watch any TV at all. My parents said it was because they didn't want me to waste my childhood on the garbage on TV. It didn't work though because now I'm wasting my adult years on the garbage on TV. Friends say it's because I missed out on kids shows as a kid that makes me so obsessed with kids shows as an adult.
>>
>>77945099
Literally only King of the Hill was banned, in my house. My parents would sit my siblings and I down for gory movie night, or to watch Friday for the billionth time, but swore up and down that KotH was absolute smut and would've tainted our impressionable young minds.
When I grew up and finally got to watch it, I expected some extremely subversive shit, and got Leave it to Beaver in Texas.
>>
>>77945099
My sister tried to get Ed Eds n Eddy banned in the house because she knew it was my favorite cartoon and this was when she was assblasted about me being the favorite kid. My mom sort of told me once or twice not to watch it, but never actually enforced the ban, so it was fine.
>>
>>77945099
nothing. Muh parents are first generation India-to-America, so they didn't really know shit. Me and my sis also had a TV in our room so that helped a lot. If something somewhat sexual (like kissing or something) came up on the TV if they passed by, they'd just suggest me to watch something else just because they'd feel awkward. I think my parents might be a bit shy about that.
>>
Wow, you guys are a bunch of faggots. When I was 9 I just watched everything when parents weren't home (even the supposedly "forbidden" material"). Were all of you that much of a momma's boy to not disobey them? Oh who am I kidding, I'm on /co/. Bet most of you still live with her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.