[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the best X-man and only mutant who is 100% right about everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1370551100636.jpg (71KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
1370551100636.jpg
71KB, 600x639px
So the best X-man and only mutant who is 100% right about everything stays dead after Secret Wars?

What the fuck was even the point of giving him the Phoenix force if he died like a bitch and never returned?

Fuck Marvel. I'm done.
>>
>>77942522
That isn't even why he is suspected to be dead in ANAD. Also nobody but Doom and Reed are important in Secret wars. Like all of the Cabal went out like bitches, everybody except the Reeds, Namor, and the king of the dead are just rumbling in front of the castle likely just buying time.
>>
>>77942522
Don't believe he's dead if they don't show you the body. If they show you the body, he won't be dead for long.
>>
>>77942675
>>
>>77942522
He's in the first issue of the new X-men series
>>
>>77942522
You're an idiot if you think a founding X-Man was killed off panel. He faked his death and will be coordinating with Magneto'd uncanny team
>>
>>77942522

I miss all the X-Men hanging out together at the same location.

I miss Wolverine and Cyclops being bros.
>>
>>77942522
>What the fuck was even the point of giving him the Phoenix force if he died like a bitch and never returned?

Doomwank and editorially mandated cyke hate.
>>
>>77942685
>Storm passing out like Victorian lady
You've know Dracula and vampires and revived dead guy is shocking you?
>>
>>77942685

X GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU
>>
At this point I really don't get how the X-men can argue they are a force for good or even responsible enough to raise a mutant hamster never mind kids
>>
>>77942522
Its so they can bring him back later in another event and have it be a big deal not just another day.

Welcome to the quality product writing until unpopularity will always eventually bring.
>>
File: Scott is Right.jpg (140KB, 1910x597px) Image search: [Google]
Scott is Right.jpg
140KB, 1910x597px
>>77944783
That's the face she made when she realized that Scott recruited an omega level healer, an omega level technopath, and an omega level time controller, and the Jean Grey school's best new students are nerdy Broodling and a kid with eyes on his tongue.
>>
>>77945135
>Rightclops
>only once right
Anyway, Aaron really shat the bed with new mutants. Eye-Boy? DeerGirl? Sharktits? Omg quirky & nerdy Chinese Pixie?
>>
File: Falling Standards Magazine.jpg (175KB, 1000x718px) Image search: [Google]
Falling Standards Magazine.jpg
175KB, 1000x718px
>>77945224
I actually like Shark Girl, but she hasn't and will probably never do anything on par with raising the dead, disabling a full Avengers team, mentally controlling a helicarrier, or being Goldballs.
>>
>>77945424
It's fucking hilarious how fast they turned on Goldballs moment people heard he's mutie.
>>
File: The Sentry Fallen Sun011.jpg (544KB, 1280x2009px) Image search: [Google]
The Sentry Fallen Sun011.jpg
544KB, 1280x2009px
>>77942675
You only have to worry after the funeral. Then it might take a few years.
>>
>>77942522
He's obviously not dead, he'll show up on the last page one of the x books eventually. They just like pissing off cyclops fags for some reason.
>>
File: Nightcrawler.png (143KB, 346x461px) Image search: [Google]
Nightcrawler.png
143KB, 346x461px
>>77942522

>Best X-Man

Don't you mean this guy?
>>
>>77946584
>muh soul
>muh Christianity
No.
>>
>>77946584
>Every writer tries to make Cyclops unlikeable again, fails miserably.
>Chuck Austen tries to make Nightcrawler better, fucks him up

Nope.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.