[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If you really loved me..... Goddamn why won't this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 14

File: 3q4grtsh.png (1MB, 1371x889px) Image search: [Google]
3q4grtsh.png
1MB, 1371x889px
>If you really loved me.....

Goddamn why won't this bitch just fuck off forever
>>
>>77939584
How dare he not betray someone else's trust and deal with a personal earth shattering revaluation on his own for more than a day! So selfish.
>>
>>77939584
they're making her hateable on purpose right?

god not even IRIS is this bad
>>
>>77939584
The fact that Oliver kept it a secrate from her so it would not interfind with their relationship just prives that he truly does love her.
I hope this bitch is the one that dies.
>>
>>77939584
reminder that she fucked atom while still loving olliver.
felicitys and whores
>>
>all this butthurt

Her entire point is that Oliver's DEFAULT POSITION shouldn't be to lie, to omit, to say "everything is fine." It doesn't matter how big the issue is. It doesn't matter if it's the biggest deal in the world. Oliver has lost his right to hide things from Felicity (and, really, from the team as a whole).

That's the big reason behind why she basically calls it quit in the old timeline. Felicity actually understood the gravity of the situation and probably didn't hold any bad feelings for something he did way back in the past. But it's the fact that -- again and again and again and again -- he defaults to hiding the truth rather than just letting her deal with things on her own.

On a somewhat related note, I like what the female showrunners of Arrow and The Flash are doing. In both shows, they're subtly building cases against the standard "don't you get it? I HAVE to lie to my poor, defenseless girlfriend! She wouldn't be able to handle the truth!"
>>
>>77940018
is this bait?
is this tumblr?
Is this some sort of idiot?
Good lord, just, NO!
If anything the female or male whatever writers who write women like this are destroying positive female role models
We need more female characters like Caitlyn
>Killer Frost best CW Girl
>>
>>77940018
But it's alroght when she lies? Come the fuck on son this isn't a matter of trust but the fact that olicity has completely overtaken this two characters like a cancer.
>>
>>77939584
her character is ruined. whatever idiot convinced the team that every year there must be at least 1 cunty female on the show must be fired. she used to be a bro by can't they write them normal? also I don't need this baby drama.
>>77939861
Im not sure about his reasons but the point that he just found out and needed time to figure shit out and was not going to apologize about his first thoughts were not about her and how she would take it.
>>
>>77940018
>they're subtly building cases against the standard "don't you get it? I HAVE to lie to my poor, defenseless girlfriend!

I wish someone would build a case against 'We HAVE to write cheap drama about lying to my girlfriend" already, fucking screenwriters
>>
>>77940018
Holy shit you cannot be implying that Iris' behavior with Eddie was acceptable in any way. You might not know this but two people in a relationship are still two separate people. You aren't entitled to rub your nose all in your partner's business.
>>
>>77940018
>Oliver has lost his right to hide things
yeah there is no such thing as losing your right to have personal space.
>he defaults to hiding the truth rather than just letting her deal with things on her own.
how about hours before they go to combat an immortal wizard not being the good time for personal drama? its IRIS being a cunt in the restaurant all over again
>they're subtly building cases against the standard "don't you get it? I HAVE to lie to my poor, defenseless girlfriend! She wouldn't be able to handle the truth!"
there is no subtly, the first move was open and nice,not unpleasant . but all this bullshit would make anyone regret ever opening up, + the situation is different since she is part of the team.
>>
>>77940018
>they're subtly building cases against the standard "don't you get it? I HAVE to lie to my poor, defenseless girlfriend! She wouldn't be able to handle the truth!"

How? Thus far they seem intent on proving that telling your girlfriend the truth is a disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>>77940018
>>77940282
>You aren't entitled to rub your nose all in your partner's business.

This.

I've met girls like that. You can't hide shit from them. First time, one of them was one of my best friends, not even a gf or something, I didn't share something with her since it was a secret another friend shared with me; end of the month, I'm at the VP's office being warned that I will be suspended if shit continues.

Keep in mind, that I was still in high school at the time. A grown woman written like a 17 year old is pretty shit writing, desu senpai.
>>
>>77940868
>I didn't share something with her since it was a secret another friend shared with me; end of the month, I'm at the VP's office being warned that I will be suspended if shit continues.

What? How?
>>
>>77940282
Iris was kind of acceptable only because we knew it was dumb that they were lying to her anyway since the lie only put her in more danger than if she knew what was going on. That was proven in the show itself.

Felicity on the other hand doesn't even get that much. The lie is only to protect a child, but she still makes it all about her and Ollie when it has nothing to do with their relationship.
>>
>>77941261
Her behavior wasn't acceptable.
>>
>>77939584
You know, she has a point
>your bf has a son
>he didn't tell you anything even when it's clear that she know something

I would be mad as fuck if I found out that my gf has a son and she didn't tell me anything until I forced her.
>>
File: mike mccarthy.jpg (84KB, 963x774px) Image search: [Google]
mike mccarthy.jpg
84KB, 963x774px
>>77939584
>tfw never liked arrow
>tfw always thought GA is a shit super hero
>tfw tune in every week for Felicity and her pretty outfits
>tfw don't pay attention to the plot at all (I tried but it's terrible and GA is in it)
>tfw sometimes pay attention to the fighting scenes because they're funny as fuck
>tfw Felicity and her pretty outfits are a constant

I am very okay with Arrow's current state.
>>
>>77939584
>If you really loved me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy4tmsZKIq0
>>
>>77939584
Couldn't you just flip that shit on someone.

If I was Oliver I'd say "If you truly loved me you'd give me at least 2 fucking days to process the fact that I have a son"
>>
>>77941261
>since the lie only put her in more danger than if she knew what was going on. That was proven in the show itself.
Actually, nah.

She put herself into danger. The only people who directly targeted Iris for her relationship with the Flash were Wells and Girder. Wells didn't need to learn their connection, and he was using her as a threat to Joe. Girder, however, only targeted her because she was writing about fucking metas. Even though she had been warned about the dangers of such and learning firsthand she still continued to do metablogging.

The only other time she was in direct danger was accidental (Clock King) or again as a threat to Joe (Weather Wizard). She handled herself with Clock King pretty well, but WW? Knowing that Barry's the Flash wouldn't change shit since they were already attached at the tit that episode, and Barry was following along and helping without being the Flash.

Ultimately, she was only ever put into direct danger ONCE because of the Flash and even then it was her own actions that caused it.

Meanwhile, when she was first investigating the Flash and meeting with him, she didn't share that key detail with Eddie, now did she? Yet when Eddie hides the exact same fucking secret, she's offended and huffy and angry that he'd hide something from her.

She doesn't have any fucking right to know his secrets. It's his goddamn job, you think Eddie needs to spellcheck her articles? Iris was wrong in Season 1. Should Joe have not kept Barry from telling her, sure, but not for her own safety's sake. How fucking selfish is that? Your best friend has superpowers and risks his life to save people and you're angry because YOU might've been in danger?

Nobody that says "If you truly loved me" isn't being a fucking manipulative ass. That's a fucking hostage question.
>>
>>77941469
Blame CW writers.

Ollie could've said
>bitch, you over-reacting because I didn't tell you when I took a shit and piss and had a muscle cramp means you don't trust me
>I mean, really, you think I'm just gonna be like, "oh hey Felish, I saw my ex at the shitty coffee shop and it just so happens she's got a kid, but I'm pretty sure it's mine, let me tell you this without verifying it and put us through the hell if I was wrong and making accusations to a woman I haven't seen in nearly a decade" you dumb cunt, shows how much you trust me after I took you back after fucking Ray when you supposedly loved me
>>
This is less an issue with Felicity and more network TV in general.

There is no worse false dramatic phrase in television then "trust." No one in the real world talks about "trust" the way network TV writers do, it's thought of as this instant drama-generating machine because it's this ephemeral emotion that can't really be defined. And every network TV uses it as either dramatic padding or to push people to do stupid thins to further the plot.

Also to be honest this one was totally on the mom. Her demands were outright retarded and so patently over-the-top that anyone with a brain could see they were only there as a way to create drama.
>>
>>77939584
I was cringing at all that Felicity/Oliver scenes. She comes off as a cunt. Glad I never picked up Arrow. She seems cute when shes on The Flash no so on Arrow.
>>
If she isn't the dead character they foreshadowed I am so fucking through with this show

Just kill Felicity, give Olly Laurel and then end the show before retarded omg so dramatic relationship fights can happen
>>
>watching a CW show

Why do this?
>>
>>77941928

Jane The Virgin and The 100 get big-boy critical acclaim. The CW is not the ghetto 4chan seems to think it is.
>>
>>77940868
One of the reasons why I liked Widow and Bucky in the Cap comics, they both had secrets, they both knew, they both trusted and loved each other enough for that not to be a problem.
>>
>>77940018

He's the only superhero expected to tell the truth about his identity and what's going on with his alter-ego.

And it's fucking stupid. The less she knows the safer she is.
>>
>>77941393
1) He literally only found out he had a son that day.
2) The son was born years before he ever met her.

The fact that he only NOW is finding out he has a son makes it different. There's really no way for a woman to have a kid and not know about it, for obvious reasons.
>>
From personal experience of seeing it when people try to get people to do something using the 'If you REALLY loved me...' trick, they don't love the person they're using it on.
>>
>>77942070
What if they use it ironically? Like to get the last slice of pizza.
>>
>>77940154
I want Caitlin to get together with Wells. And then I want Eobard to take Wells' body again.
>>
>>77941999
Is Crazy Ex Girlfriend CW? I just watch on Hulu. I fucking love it
>>
>>77942162

Yes. I haven't watched it but that's also getting obscenely good reviews from everyone.
>>
>>77939584
Huh, she does look kinda like Cory Chase.
>>
>>77941800
Watching one but not the other, why?
>>
>>77939584
I'm going to be the "both sides have a point" guy. Felicity does have a point that Oliver always defaults to lies and hiding. He wasn't going to tell her even before he was told not to.

Oliver is right that he does deserve at least some time to try and comprehend his life suddenly changing. Felicity also does not have any right to claim if Oliver loved her he would tell her.

Honestly I myself am only on Olivers side because of the timing Felicity decides to play "Muh Oliver" in the inevitable revamp of this fight I will probably be on Felicity's side as everything she says will have a bit more weight. Which I am sure was the whole point of the earlier fight was to show that this will always end badly
>>
She knows he's mentally unstable and emotionally dependent on her, why the fuck would she even say that unless she's a manipulative monster?
>>
>>77939584
Might happen
Dark Water promo - https://youtu.be/s78nY4Py8MI
>>
>>77942390
>Mid season cliff hanger
Possible but unlikely just more playing around with whose in the grave, like it isn't obvious its Lance
>>
Remember during season 2 when everyone was hoping that Nightwing would come on the show just to bang her?
>>
>>77942344
EOBARD IS IN HER MIND.

>REMEMBER WHEN I WAS ON MY PERIOD AND BLED ALL OVER THE SHEETS?
>I DID IT ON PURPOSE BARRY
>IT WAS ME ALL ALONG
>>
>>77942189
CC is the best, anon.
>>
>>77941928
Because its where they show super hero shows? Arrow first season was even better than super girl trash. Its to bad its so shitty now.
>>
>>77941928
I blame the death of action cartoons.
/co/ tries to replace them with these terrible superhero shows.
>>
>>77941547
Plus everyone who really understood Iris knew she was a stubborn retard. Based on what we were shown with her blogging shenanigans, it's ridiculous to expect the audience to agree with her.
>>
>>77942511
Well, they have asses to match.
>>
>>77942344
She literally slept her way into the CEO seat of a multi-billion dollar company, then ditched the guy who got her there when he had no further use for her. She may, occassionally, feel "guilty" about it and try to "help" him, but Ray's never getting Palmer tech back, just like the husband she keeps on an increasingly short leash isn't getting HIS company back, y'know, the one she's now CEO of.

If she really gave a fuck about Oliver beyond "he's hot and good in bed", she wouldn't resort to emotional blackmail and would have long since turned Palmer Tech back into Queen Consolidated.

Felicity is the worst kind of thief combined with some serious red flags for "don't stick it into crazy". In other words, she's something a lot of women think is perfectly OK as long as they're doing it, but flip their shit about if it's done to them, especially by a man. It's a sociopathic double standard you see far too much, especially in younger women today. A boyfriend is there to be "manly" when it's convenient and do "man stuff", but not have any actual say in the relationship let alone be in control of his life. It's no longer his life. His girl should be all that matters. That's how people like Felicity think.
>>
>>77939788
>god not even IRIS is this bad

She was during season 1. Worse, even.
>>
>>77939861
She has right to be made. In a reverse situation we'd be saying Oliver got kek'd and needs to drop that bitch ASAP.
>>
>>77944664
>She has right to be made. In a reverse situation we'd be saying Oliver got kek'd and needs to drop that bitch ASAP.

What is the reverse situation, that Felicity carried a child to term and just forgot about it?
>>
>>77940018
>Her entire point is that Oliver's DEFAULT POSITION shouldn't be to lie, to omit, to say "everything is fine." It doesn't matter how big the issue is. It doesn't matter if it's the biggest deal in the world. Oliver has lost his right to hide things from Felicity (and, really, from the team as a whole).

This is actually reasonable. But the writers do not get that point across at all. The drama on these kinds of shows is always forced, but jeez.
>>
>>77939584
Does anyone think that Felicity and Oliver's relationship is kind of creepy? It's like he's fucking his little sister. It's kind of like seeing a grown man in relationship with a naive young girl.
>>
>>77939584
Because his actual love interest is twice as bad
>>
As there doesn't seem to be another Arrow thread: Has anyone else noticed that the camerawork got better by 100% in the last two or three weeks?

The fight scenes in Arrow are actually bearable now and I feel like they completely lost the horrible hip-upwards-shots and shot-reverse-shots. It's like they hired someone who's actually competent and cared a bit.
>>
>>77944709
Shouldn't they be trying to make her more likeable in that case? You won't get much of an emotional response from the audience over the death of a character that everyone considers annoying as fuck.
>>
>>77944779
They got a good director
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj1LnUSPobg
>>
>>77944784
>Shouldn't they be trying to make her more likeable in that case?

Outside of the circlejerk of hate that is /co/ people actually like her character.
>>
>>77944758

I'd rather have him in a relationship with Thea. I miss Roy solely for Thea sex scenes.
>>
>>77944845
Outside of tumblr, they actually don't.
>>
>>77944842

That is how it should always be done. Those fight scenes didn't look effortless. Everything else in the show is just so lazy, like them walking out of frame and then appearing in Nanda Parbat in their fucking street clothes, as if they just crossed the street. As if they're just symbolizing travelling and symbolizing hacking (by saying "I'm hacking" and then it's done). That fight looked like someone fights. Everything in that episode looked more like people doing stuff instead of pretending to.
>>
>>77945041
You mean like that awful Black Canary scene that looks effortless and impactless?
>>
>>77944845
prove it
>>
The problem is it could have been handled much differently. Possibly with less drama for the sake of drama.

Oliver barely made a point of the fact that he JUST found out, that the pregnancy took place like forever ago, that whole deal with his mom and the money, and that he didn't want to talk about it before fighting a guy who is immortal. Instead he just waves her off.
>>
>>77945070

Ok, maybe not everything. But from a storytelling perspective and especially visually speaking, that episode was the best episode of the whole series by far. Basically, I watch Arrow for the kitsch and references. Because let's be honest, that's all it has to offer. That episode had it's own merits aside from kitsch and references.
>>
>>77945114
I wish Arrow at least had good villains, but even that is hard, I guess.
I've never ever before seen a bland forgettable Vandal Savage until this week.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s78nY4Py8MI

Tell me /co/, will she die?
>>
>>77945191

Yeah, I don't understand why they would throw him away like that and why it was even necessary to bind his origin to the bird people. A caveman touching a space rock and becoming immortal is way cooler.

But maybe his return will be cooler. If they introduced Velocity 6 that will probably mean the will use Savage for when they come around producing Velocity 9, like in the Mike Baron run.
>>
>>77945191
By far the best part of these shows are the villans, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>77939584
is that Jesse Eisenberg in a wig?
>>
>>77942215
Never been into Green Arrow, plus for awhile I heard it was just Arrow being Batman.
>>
>>77945260
>most villains of the week have less characterization and memorability than villains on, say, BTAS, despite having twice the screentime
>shitty whiny Deathstroke, obnoxious trying too hard to be quirky Darhk and extremely boring Ra's al Ghul as main villains
I give you Merlyn because comic Merlyn is so shit the show version is an improvement.
>>
>>77945315
>most villains of the week have less characterization and memorability
They have the same level of characterization than the villans in Marvel movies. But the important part are the long season villans, those are the ones that are great.
>>
>>77945232
No, Oliver's son will.
>>
File: deal with it, Barry.gif (606KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it, Barry.gif
606KB, 226x225px
>>77945232

I hope she dead
>>
>>77945109
>somehow this is olivier's fault.
It's amazing how many fans just blames everything on ollie.
>>
>>77939584

I hate Felicity because she has to take fucking everything and make it about her and how SHE feels. The writers tried to use her to ground Ollie, but when she tries to reorient him when he gets too far up his own ass about this vigilante business, she has to focus everything about HER.

Diggle did the same thing through Seasons 1 and 2, but instead of making everything about me me me me all the time, he got Ollie to look at the bigger picture, to focus on EVERYONE around him who cared about him and needed him.
>>
wait...I thought they did a pan of the grave scene with Felicitys name on it? Why are people confused who will die?
>>
>>77945454
They didn't, they never show the grave.
>>
If they do kill Felicity, who's going to be the resident hacker?
>>
>>77945507
Mr Terrific
>>
>>77945481
huh. I could have sworn the first time i watched it on demand the camera turned to the grave and showed her name on it.

Weird.
>>
>>77944942

I spend time with all sort o normal fags.
From Uppermiddle class families, blue collar day laborers to exgang members.

Most of them still like Felicity.

Its also kind of neat how many different types of people you can shoot the shit with about a show.
>>
>>77945365

That's not what he said. Read the post again.
>>
>>77945507
I like how everything requires Hacking now. It's not like Oliver and Diggle can't just go and investigate something anymore, now they require Goddess Smoak to tell them everything.
>>
>>77945567
>instead he just waves her off
>>
>>77945572

Its not unlike ow Oracle made the detective aspect of Batman less important in the comics for awhile
>>
>>77945507
This why i don't believe that they are gonna to kill her. She is needed in the team as support, it would be like getting rid of Cisco in Flash.
>>
>>77942215
they are different shows
>>
File: 1431480717750.png (279KB, 301x374px) Image search: [Google]
1431480717750.png
279KB, 301x374px
>>77944880
>I'd rather have him in a relationship with Thea.
In Season 1, I think Thea wanted that a little bit too.
>>
>>77945587

Beause of the writing. It shouldn't be Oliver's fault, but that's how it was presented. Bad writing turned Felicity into an unlikable character.
>>
>>77945605
I think it's all misdirection and they're going to kill Quentin. His death would have emotional impact and he doesn't do a whole lot besides berate Oliver.
>>
>>77944880
I think Ollie should have a homo relationship with Barry, really they have the best chemistry.
>>
File: JLUpromo.jpg (79KB, 424x605px) Image search: [Google]
JLUpromo.jpg
79KB, 424x605px
>>77939584
Why havent you given up on those awfull shows yet? My god stop being a little bitch and go rewatch justice league!
>>
>>77945628
They made her too competent. She went from hacker girl to tech god capable of fixing shit Ray Palmer couldn't work out.
>>
>>77943979
>but Ray's never getting Palmer tech back

Felicity wanted to hand the reigns back to Ray. He is the one who declined.

>she wouldn't resort to emotional blackmail and would have long since turned Palmer Tech back into Queen Consolidated.

I don't think she can just do that by herself. The board of directors would need to approve and they've already given Oliver the shove once.
>>
>>77945301
>Never been into Green Arrow, plus for awhile I heard it was just Arrow being Batman.
Pretty much. The show would get called Green Batman a lot in the early days. Doesn't help when the show borrows so many elements from Batman like the whole League of Shadows arc.
>>77945315
>I give you Merlyn because comic Merlyn is so shit the show version is an improvement.
A lot of that is Barrowman as an actor shining through. Imagine if they'd cast some CW-tier actor.
>>
>>77940018
No, the show writers basically tell that if you cover your tracks well enough you can continue lying.
>>
>>77939650
>How dare he not betray someone else's trust
Fuck right the fuck off.

There's no world in which she can legally keep him from visitation under the circumstance of "you can't tell nobody!".

What she's asking for is fucking unreasonable and he bends to it like a bendy straw.
>>
Felicity isn't entirely blameless. Oliver told her that something was bothering him and that he'd tell her everything once he knew exactly what he was dealing with. And then Felicity barges into Barry's lab demanding answers.

Trust goes two ways.
>>
>>77945735

It never seemed forced though. I'm hardcore racist when it comes to interracial but if it's natural then I'm fine. There weren't that many episodes that pushed it either.
>>
I just hate how these shows treat lying in general. Everyone's treating lying as if it's the worst thing a person could possibly do. The first couple seasons of Arrow were 1/3 flashback, 1/3 Oliver in costume doing superhero things, and 1/3 "OLIVER I HATE THAT YOU LIE AND KEEP SECRETS" from everybody! Upon finding out Ollie was the hood, the only time someone reacted understandably was when Tommy was like, "Dude, you KILL people!"

Agents of SHIELD is the same way, and they're SPIES!!!! Keeping secrets is literally in the job description.
>>
>>77945735
And even the cartoons had better dialog then the crap they produce for Arrow and Flash!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfSupaHOU
>>
Man I dislike Felicity as much as anyone of you guys, but the preview for the next episode was tense as fuck, I'm looking forward to it a little more than Flash now. I really hope the actual ep. doesn't disappoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s78nY4Py8MI
>>
>Season 1
>Thea is worst girl
>Season 2
>Laurel is worst girl
>Season 4
>Felicity is worst girl

Who's next
>>
>>77945887
Lyla, if the rumors are true that she's known about Andy all along.
>>
>>77945887

Thea has always went adorable.

>>Season 1 and 2
>>Laurel is worst girl
>>Season 3 and 4
>>Felicity is worst girl
>>
>>77940968
It was literally one of the worst experiences in my life. Let's call this Felciity-esque girl, B. The aforementioned secret... was actually the crush one of my friends had on another friend. I knew they liked each other, B didn't. B was in a relationship, so of course that meant she had to "enlighten" others and help them out. It was the most retarded shit ever. I would have these conversations with this friend, but that B was apparently jealous or something. She started feeling ostracized or something, she complained to the guidance office, I went there, I agreed to stop only because the guidance counsellor was terrible and didn't listen to anything I'd said. There's of course, more to it, but it would take even more explanations and I don't know if you could sit through that. Anyways, eventually she believed I was spreading rumours about her or something, I obviously wasn't, VP called me down, I secretly recorded the conversation, listened over to it again, figured out what the hell they were talking about, confronted B, and found out about the rumours. After making her realize that I wouldn't ever spread rumours, I cussed her out and left. Next day, I realized that there were these two girls who sat beside me everyday, and then it dawned on me that after the first time I was called to guidance, I very loudly talked shit about B for going to guidance with some of my friends. These two were spreading the rumours, and said it was me. I guess B figured it out, too, because they got called down to guidance soon after.

Anyways, I fucking hate Felicity.
>>
>>77945871
Better line delivery too.
Even in the corniest moments of DCAU I didn't cringe as much as I do at the average Arrow dialogue and line delivery.
>>
>>77942189
incest porn parody when?
>>
>>77945663
Sorry, Barry is still hung up on his ex, Wellsobard. Ollie doesn't stand a chance, even if he is a sociopath mass-murderer.
>>
>>77945822
>Everyone's treating lying as if it's the worst thing a person could possibly do

It's pretty basic trick to drum up soap opera drama. And lying tends to just lead to more lying, making the betrayal of trust all the more insulting and hurtful.
>>
>>77942335
>He wasn't going to tell her even before he was told not to.
Wrong. Even in the act of promising his ex he wouldn't tell, he tried to get an exemption for Felicity.
>>
>>77945921
The campy drama show had better dialog and delivery than Arrow and Flash!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrdQTvpf0u8
>>
File: 1345754197343.png (235KB, 482x349px) Image search: [Google]
1345754197343.png
235KB, 482x349px
>>77945879
>looking forward to Arrow more than the return of Mark Hammil and three of the Rogues teaming up together for Christmas shenanigans
>>
>>77945799
>Oliver told her that something was bothering him and that he'd tell her everything once he knew exactly what he was dealing with.

Yeah, but in context, Ollie made it seem like it wasn't a personal issue (i.e. that it had something to do with Central City itself or the Vandal Savage situation).

Like, seriously. Ollie's various lines in that scene are:
>Don't worry, it's nothing dangerous
deflection and playing down the truth
>We're up against an immortal mad man armed with a magical staff, so I do have a few things on my mind
...which makes it seem Arrow-related
>Maybe it's too bright and sunny for me here [in Central City]!
more deflection

Plus, trust DOESN'T go both ways if one party is lying/omitting. Relationships -- not just romantic ones, but all person-to-person relationships -- are based on trust. It's not something that you're "supposed" to do. If you can't trust someone, then (at least for the time being) you don't have an actual relationship with them, and thus, it's absurd to ask that they trust you.
>>
File: notice me, onii-sama.jpg (190KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
notice me, onii-sama.jpg
190KB, 1916x1076px
>>77944758
>It's like he's fucking his little sister.

>not using this picture instead
>>
>>77944709
>Can't you see they are setting up her death?
>>77944784
>Shouldn't they be trying to make her more likeable in that case?
No, they're creating drama, which her death will transform into unresolved drama.
>>
>>77945789
Have a good hard think about all the shit that Oliver has been through that the public knows about, like murdered family members. Have a good hard think about all the shit that Star City has been through that the public knows about, like murdered Mayors and terroist attacks.

Have a good hard think about Not-Sandra knowing that stuff, knowing that Oliver is running for Mayor, and see it from a Mother's perspective. Of course she wants to keep the fact that Not-Connor is Oliver's son a secret. She'd be fucking retarded not to! Add in Oliver's night-time activities and of course he'd agree to keep the secret.

Yeah it's shitty of Not-Sandra to shoot him down about telling Felicity before he's even finished his fucking sentence but this was a knee-jerk reaction. One of those things where a few visits would show how Oliver has changed, they could talk about it again. Because it's not just Oliver who is involved, there's also the fact that Thea is an Aunt now.
>>
>>77946064
>the dialogue flows naturally and has no forced pauses
Man, that feels refreshing.
>>
>>77946187
Hell I'D fuck thea is she were my sister
>>
>>77945191
>I've never ever before seen a bland forgettable Vandal Savage until this week
That's because, name notwithstanding, he was Hath-Set (the Hawks' arch-nemesis) this week, not Vandal Savage. Hopefully we'll see him being him in Legends.
>>
>>77946143

How about trusting someone you claims to respect and love's judgement?

Especially after they tell you they will tell you but they need to sort it out themselves first. This isn't about trust. Its emotional fucking blackmail

And now I sound like Im arguing with my ex Jeeezus
This shit is exactly is why I don't date much
>>
>>77946064

Well to be fair, it's also Dean fucking Cain.
>>
>>77946334
>>77945191

I thought the same thing, I miss the JL/JLU version of Savage.
>>
>>77946331
She's only his half sister so its only half incestuous.
>>
>>77945807
It was quite force, specially towards the end.
>>
>>77939861
Felicity won't die. Ollie's son will.
>>
>>77946416

Man Hereafter was such a fucking good episode.
>>
File: 1320025380766.jpg (52KB, 898x348px) Image search: [Google]
1320025380766.jpg
52KB, 898x348px
>>77946437
>Ollie swears to keep him a secret in order to protect him and his mother
>he gets killed anyways

God damn I hope they don't go that route.
>>
File: 1431481318526.jpg (36KB, 603x609px) Image search: [Google]
1431481318526.jpg
36KB, 603x609px
>>77946421
That makes it only half as hot.

But I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>77946478
Or instead his sons mother dies instead and Ollie is forced to be a single father, mayor and hero at the same time.
>>
>>77946515

Fuck that'd be even worse!
>>
>>77945939
He'll bounce back with Snart.
>>
>>77945572
Remember the flashbacks in season 1, when Oliver being good with computers was a plotpoint?
>>
>>77946449

Re-watched it again the other day. Seeing him in a positive light was so nice and comfy.
>>
>>77946376
>Especially after they tell you they will tell you but they need to sort it out themselves first.

But why?

Why does this person need to "sort things out first"?

It's basically like saying, "I need to present a clear/simple story to my partner, which is hopefully in line with the truth." While it's not technically wrong, one has to wonder why you wouldn't tell the whole, actual truth even when things are murky. Being able to be really "real" with someone is the heart of a relationship. Half of it is trusting the other person, of course. But the other half is trusting that the other person can be reasonable about you telling the truth.

In your case, you may have made the assumption that your ex can't be reasonable when you tell the truth. This isn't uncommon IRL, and I've had personal relationships like this, too.

But in Ollie's case, Felicity can absolutely be trusted to be reasonable. She's gone along with much crazier shit, so telling her that he knocked a girl up during his partying era shouldn't surprise/disgust/disappoint her in the slightest.

Honestly, when Felicity asked him what was going on, there was no reason why he couldn't tell her. Any excuse he has is just a poor reflection on himself.
>>
>>77946143
>Felicity, isn't it great out here in Coast City where it's relaxing and we don't have to put our lives on the line?
>It sure is, Oliver.
Damn it, this shit is boring. I need some excitment.

>Our friends sure have grown over the last few years. I'm confident they can handle anything without us.
>Yes, I believe in them.
Yo, you guy's need any help?

>Olliver, we need your help.
>No, we're done with that life.
Don't worry guys, I'll bring him around to the idea of sacrificing his hard-won peace and get him risking his life for the ungrateful masses again.

>Okay, we'll help ONCE. Then it's back to retirement.
>Okay honey.
>Oliver, let's stay here in Star City
Yes, this shit most definitely goes both ways.
>>
>>77946796
>>Why does this person need to "sort things out first"?
Are you fucking serious? You've never had something come up that you just needed to dwell on for a little bit? Sometimes something is just so jarring you have to take a little time to get a grip on things.
>>
>>77946796
>Felicity can absolutely be trusted to be reasonable
You mean like how it was reasonable that she used sex in order to drug oliver to take him from the league, even though once he became Ra's they would have to listen to him and her could order them to stop killing?

Is that what is considered reasonable?

How about sleeping with Palamer, then taking his jet and leaving him cause she still loves Oliver? That reasonable?
>>
>>77946796
>Felicity can absolutely be trusted to be reasonable.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>77946796

Heres the thing. It had nothing to do with Felicity at all.
Its not about how she would have reacted. Positively. negatively. Reasonably or unreasonably.

Its that no matter how much a couple becomes one unit there is still an element of agency for the individual.

That is especially true for men.

Its that he had to sort though his own emotions first.
Because saying something heavy like that out loud especially if its to someone important makes it real.

And before him having a son becomes a fixture in his life I think He is entitled to 24 god damned hours to process that himself

"Just tell me. I love you"

I love you too. But I dont give a fuck how much either one of us love each other. Just shut the fuck up and let me process this myself. We'll talk. Absolutely. But not right now you impatient selfish guilt tripping bitch
>>
This is what happens when your show is on CW f*m
>>
what did the guy putting the dirt into the can say?
I know he repeated what Savage said before the rocks came crashing down, but i didn't hear the last part before they show him closing the can
>>
>>77944671

Not him but in that situation it wouldnt be entirely reversed. If we are going for the kek route she would have to have the child and not tell him at all about it. Before they met, I would assume.

If he was fine with it and even agreed to take care of the child I know /co/ would have a coniption fit
>>
File: 1322794012405.jpg (16KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1322794012405.jpg
16KB, 360x240px
>>77947342
>the guy
>the
>guy
>>
>>77944784

Are you kidding me? People were up in arms a few weeks back when it seemed Olllie and Felicity were going to break up
>>
>>77947569
i don't watch Arrow
this is the first episode i've seen
>>
I for one can't fathom why the kid's mom never cashed the cheque. She was clearly willing to comply with Moira's demands for free, so at that point, hey, a free million!
>>
>>77947688
That is John goddamn Barrowmen you ignorant fuck.

and why the fuck would you make the season 4 cross over episode your first episode?

Why? How in the fuck does that make sense to you?
>>
>>77947740
because
>MUH MORALS

kind of like in cocktail when the guy paid tom cruise's character to leave his pregnant daughters life forever and instead he tears the check up in front of both of them
>>
>>77947740
>>77947791
I love how she acts like her getting pregnant was Oliver's fault
>>
>>77947749

Maybe he watches Flash and wanted to see the conclusion of the crossover?
>>
>>77947836
But... what about the crossover last season?
>>
>>77947832
Yeah. Last time I checked it takes two to tango
>>
>>77947791
>MUH MORALS
If that's the card she was going to play, then she shouldn't have done what Moira wanted.
>>
>>77947923
Last year's crossover was two standalone episodes with little in the way of overlap. This was an honest-to-god two-part story.
>>
>>77948075
Young oliver would have been a shit dad though
>>
>>77945365
I'm not blaming it on Oliver
>>
>>77948202
So instead she went with no dad and no million dollars to substitute.
>>
>>77948325
>I met Williams father after moving to central city
>no father
k
>>
>>77939584
So ask women side with Felicity on this matter, right?
>>
>>77947740

I mean I suppose it is the principal of the thing.
A sort of "fuck you" to Moira.

I see this from her perspective.
She fucks some rich guy,

And suddenly the guys mom is all up in her business treating her like an enemy and trying to buy her way out fo the problem.

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that bitch but Im sure as hell not going to take her money. I'd probably resent their wealth and their attempt to buy me.

Who do these rich assholes think they are?
Fine. Im leaving town. Central city is good a place as any. But fuck you and your money.
>>
>>77948459
You do realize she was lying about the kid's parentage, right?
>>
>>77948702
That doesn't mean he didn't have A father in these past 10 years.

So until she outright says "I lied, I never met a man in central city and he never once had a male figure in his life" then he did, in fact, have a father.
>>
>>77945705
>Ray declined

Of course he did. He's that kind of person and she knows it. If you offer him something, he's all polite and says 'no'. If she hadn't offered, he'd eventually have asked for it back. She's pretty A-tier manipulative.

>the board would need to approve

The board would have needed to approve of her as well then, and given they evidently see her as a figurehead bimbo and Oliver as a puppet without a degree, it wouldn't make much difference who's in charge.

You'll notice she never offered Oliver the company back, though. Not once. It never so much as came up. Because Oliver would have said "Yes, I want this back. Thank you!" if she had. Oliver's the exact opposite of Ray like that.
>>
>>77947749
thank you for making me less ignorant

what was the last part he said before closing the can?
>>
>>77949056
"You really want me to say that line?" to the writer.
>>
>>77949096
i'm assuming the writer said "yes"
>>
>>77949056

"You owe me one, buddy."

It's not that hard guys, answer the man
>>
>>77949244
I was buying time to rewatch it myself, because I wasn't sure about the buddy. I just saw Oliver and Felicity's talk before it though and HOLY FUCK is she manipulating him and playing on his insecurities. HOLY FUCK.
>>
>>77946566
It wasn't in the flashbacks. When he started out he had some military-grade hardware like the wi-fi arrow and phone he gave to Lance. He was also shown using a military-style laptop doing some hacking with moderate skill.

It was when he had trouble with Deadshot's laptop that he went to Felicity and then the writers got lazy and had her do all the computer stuff. Then they went full retard and made her a tech genius that could build all kinds of fancy shit.
>>
>>77949307

It was forgettable to me, I honestly forgot what they talked about. Or do we mean the other bitch? Ollie can't into women man I swear.
>>
>>77948832
No, reality does not work that way. This is not Schrödinger's Dad. She told him a lie to throw Oliver off when he came around asking about the kid.

Why is it so hard to just admit you made a mistake? Come on, it was so minor it doesn't really matter. But going into denial and posting crap like this just makes things worse.
>>
>>77939584
As much as I hate seeing her bitch she actually had a point there
>>
>>77949383
>It wasn't in the flashbacks
I was talking about on the Island when Fyers was getting ready to shoot down an airplane and Oliver was like, "I know computers," and Slade was like "Good, go fuck with the rocket launcher."

But yes, as you mention, it was also in present day.
>>
>>77949624
>Schrödinger's Dad

kek

Okay, Flash has/had
>Prison Dad
>Black Dad
>Science Dad
>Flash Dad
>new Science Dad
I propose that Schrödinger's Dad be given to the theory that Henry Allen is Zoom

sorry for off topic, back to your regularly scheduled Arrow Thread
>>
How did the Hawks get their powers/wings? Was is supposed to be a side-effect of exposure to Nth Metal crashing around them, or did literally Horus give them to them?
>>
>>77949491
Agreed. His best match yet was Thalia. She and him would be perfect, in theory.

Because he's batman
>>
>>77945315
Flash has had solid villains.
>>
>>77950602
I'm talking Arrow. Never bothered with Flash because I hate the character.
>>
>>77950625
Faggot
>>
>>77950625
Fair enough.

>>77950638
There is no need for that.
>>
File: Fuck you Fred, I'm innocent.png (774KB, 1438x1049px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you Fred, I'm innocent.png
774KB, 1438x1049px
>>77945232
Won't be Felicity, the commercial is a red herring. Lance will die after sacrificing himself for Ollie.

Now in six months, that grave could belong to her.
>>
A show about the Green Arrow would be so much better if it wasn't done by the CW.
>>
>>77946143
>trust DOESN'T go both ways if one party is lying/omitting
If you distrust your partner you don't go about breaking their trust in you by going behind their backs. Two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
Top kek @ this guy/girl trying to defend Felicity's behavior
>>
>>77947749
>How in the fuck does that make sense to you?

Watched this show since it aired live, and he didn't miss much by just watching that crossover episode. This show has always been so shifty and hastily written that if you've watched one episode you might as well have watched them all.
>>
>>77946526
It won't be so bad for the kid. He'll be babysat by Thea.
>>
File: unhappysisko.gif (499KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
unhappysisko.gif
499KB, 300x231px
>>77942126

>wanting anything that could hurt Caitlyn

You fucking monster.
>>
File: 1358726837855.jpg (35KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1358726837855.jpg
35KB, 667x670px
>>77940018

funny enough, Barry could have avoided this, he heard the discussion between Felicity and Oliver, he heard that Felicity was not butthurt because of the kid but because Oliver was keeping secrets again and yet he tells Oliver the kid was the cause of their problem and that Oliver should decide to do whatever is necessery to get to know his son. If only he'd mention that what actualy hurts Felicity was not the secret but the fact that Oliver doesn't mention shit, Oliver might have reconsidered telling her the true but so, it is gonna be exactly like in the other timeline.
>>
>>77953754
Barry obviously realises them breaking up is a good thing in the long run, because Barry isn't an idiot. By now, he's seen what kind of person Felicity is.
>>
Reminder that Iris kept pushing the flash article/his moms death even though Barry said it was opening old wounds and wanted her to stop. Granted it was a lie, but her attitude towards the situation was immature
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.