[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with the Parademons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

What's up with the Parademons?
>>
Clearly it's Earth 2.
>>
WW having a vision of the future
>>
>>77938485
that's not what those usually look like, right? are we sure that's what they are?
>>
>>77938822
flying soldiers with goggles, yeah it's them.

They look a little more insectoid than normal but their appearance has varied.
>>
>>77938822
Flying humanoids with red goggles? What else could they possibly be?
>>
>>77938485
This is Batman's nightmare of a dystopian, post-apocalyptic future ruled by Superman.

For some reason it includes Superman-loyal soldiers that are decked out with high-tech flight gear, in what is probably an homage/reference to parademons
>>
>>77938887
are we sure about this? those bug guys look like theyre attacking supermans loyal troops. could be on bats side
>>
>>77938822
Maybe in this version, the parademons are the bugs from new genesis
>>
My guess is that it's a vision Diana gives Bruce and Clark with some oracle artifact or something

>Stop fighting guys, or else a huge piece of granite will attack the planet with big flies. No couch will survive.
>>
>>77938966
Yeah, you're right. That is perplexing. I'm honestly not sure where they fit in then.

It could be that this is a vision of the future and a hint at Darkseid's inevitable appearance. But what would make Batman (or anyone) have this vision? And how does evil/dictator Superman fit into that?
>>
>>77938485
After credits scene of Darkseids invasion for the Justice League movie with a mind controlled Superman for the Justice League to save
>>
Desaad is in the movie, he is disguised as government official, he is one that turns Zod and genesis chamber over to Lex, he gives Bruce the nightmare, he encourages creating Doomsday to replace Parademons in Darkseids army. He is making the way for Darkseid. Darkseid is an Old God. Gods are being major characters in DCEU. This is why Wonder Woman comes out before Justice League. Darkseid is coming to Earth to kill the Olympians. All life comes from Godwave so Anti-life comes from killing gods. Atlanteans are sons of Poseidon. Aquaman is a god. Wonder Woman is daughter of Zeus. Wonder Woman is literally the key to all of this and a God. Darkseid might appear in BvS, but will be shown in Wonder Woman film for the first time. Brainiac works for Darkseid, destroyed Krypton on his orders. Genesis Chamber has godwave energy in it and Superman is the codex so he's pretty much a God. Speed Force is Godwave so Flash is a God too. Cyborg probably gets built with godlike stuff and Oa is all god energy. So everything is Gods Among Us. Except Batman
>>
>>77939290
Neat fanfiction, though I don't dislike it.
>>
>>77939290
>Except Batman
Until he becomes God of Gods
>>
Diana has him under the influence of her lasso to see why hes so up tight about Superman.
>>
>>77938485
It's CADMUS
>>
Why are you asking questions OP? You know the entire movie was spoiled already, silly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.