[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capeshit Vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: file.jpg (252KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
252KB, 400x600px
How would you make a Green Lantern RPG vidya?

How would you adapt your favorite cape to an RPG?
>>
>>77937483
Cancel it and make a Batman game instead
>>
>>77937483
i cant really put it into words, i'd need to use visual aids. action figures maybe
>RPG
Tales style combat
>>
>>77937483
>How would you make a Green Lantern RPG vidya?
I wouldn't know where to even begin

I want one though
>>
File: Lobo_v.2_4.jpg (90KB, 400x610px) Image search: [Google]
Lobo_v.2_4.jpg
90KB, 400x610px
Lobo: The vidya by Platinum games. Think about it.
>>
>>77937483
>green lantern game
>not a sandbox style game where you make up constructs at will
it almost develops itself
>>
>>77937483
Puzzles like in Scribblenauts where you can summon any construct at will, and combat like in Wonderful 101 where you have set amount of Weapon constructs you can use for fighting, and you level them up to get new moves for them.
>>
>>77937483
The DLC would be easy enough, just add more of the different colored Corps
>>
>>77937483
RPG? Why the fuck an RPG?
RPG would be a better fit for a Justice League game, with tactical combat, and ability to choose your team from a lot of superheroes - and that game was already made, pic related.

I'm assuming you mean something like Green Lantern Corps game as an RPG, except there already has been made perfect Green Lantern Corps game and it's called Wonderful 101.
>>
>>77938598
jrpg
>>
>>77938598
>Freedom Force
Muh nigga. Still have it here, guys from Freedom Reborn just made some skins for Rightclops and Calvin Ellis Superman.
>>
>>77938613
Okay, so I think game should put you in charge of small party made up of members of different Emotion Corps (you can make up a story that fits), and combat would focus on using constructs instead of skills or spells, and on elemental systems. First off, some attacks would be better against some enemies, e.g. Fear (yellow) attacks are best agains Willpower (green) enemies. In addition to that, there'd be physical elements like fire attacks, slashing attacks, piercing, and so on.
So meat of the game would consist of trying to find a combination of constructs that will work the best against your enemies.

As characters level up, they gain access to new constructs that do different things, like protect you characters or do certain kinds of damage.

Instead of standard character attributes like Strength or Dexterity, characters would be rated on emotional spectrum, so Life, Willpower, Rage, and so on, that would affect characters vulnerability to attacks of this color, and also their stats (so e.g. Life is your Hitpoints - except for undead characters where they have Death points instead, and Willpower determines your ability to make green constructs).

I don't think inventory would be super important, aside from ability to perhaps swap rings between Lanterns, so e.g. if you had a spare Red ring, you could choose if you want someone like Guy Gardner to use a green ring (and be able to create willpower-fueled constructs) or a red ring (and create rage-based constructs), kinda like switching classes in Final Fantasy.

Also, different characters would have access to different constructs, so e.g. Hal is a fucking idiot so he gets access to most cartoony, dumb thing like a huge mallet, John Steward as former marine gets very military constructs like guns and munitions, while Gardner is very violent so he get various blades and so on.

All in all, it would be a heavily puzzle-based jRPG with strong focus on knowing what enemy you're going against.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.