[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Draw a MC highschooler >put him/her near window in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>Draw a MC highschooler
>put him/her near window in classroom

everytime !
>>
>>77936815
man you wanna draw all those NPCs?
>>
>>77936815
budgeting. you can avoid drawing the whole class all the time that way
>>
>>77936815
Reminder that this show isn't actually good and you're only watching it for waifushit
>>
>>77936930
it's not fantastic but it's not bad. believe me, if i was watching it for pure waifu material i would watch Atomic Betty too.
i watch for star's quirky cute antics and matt chapman's hilarious character
>>
>>77936815
>not allowing yourself a shot from the left into the classroom and a shot from the right for sightgags outside the window.
>>
>>77936930
What's good, Anon?
>>
>>77936930
There's a lot worse out there. The characters are likeable, the show's a lot of fun, and if the season finale was an indicator it can get serious and still be good.

It isn't really funny and its attempts at humour can be kind of annoying at times, but that's just one aspect of it.
>>
File: 1433254936456.jpg (92KB, 940x533px) Image search: [Google]
1433254936456.jpg
92KB, 940x533px
>>
I think it's pretty impressive when some toons actually show the full classroom often and the kids have consistent seating arrangements. Some shows just don't give a fuck and scatter background characters all over the place.
>>
>zim by the wall
>dib by the window
it's like poetry it rhymes
>>
>>77938645
This show at least has shown the full classroom and kept the students in it consistent from episode to episode (not sure if the seating arrangements are always the same though).

I thought the OP post was a parody of this type of thread at first, but who even knows.
>>
>>77936815
its composition anon, windows and doors are the most used frames for characters
>>
File: 061_bender-scarf.gif (18KB, 320x441px) Image search: [Google]
061_bender-scarf.gif
18KB, 320x441px
>>77938575
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.