[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess who had their twins today~!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 2015-12-04-profane.png (364KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-04-profane.png
364KB, 1000x333px
Guess who had their twins today~!
>>
Bad Anon, we already have a DOA thread
>>
File: 2015-12-05-toosoon.png (382KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-05-toosoon.png
382KB, 1000x333px
>>77936630
Not anymore we don't.

Here's today's heaping helping of Willis' PC sludge. Looks like more wacky Gay vs Christian antics on the horizon! Who-hooooooooo.....

Maybe a Patreanon can give us the real current strip, but at this point who fucking cares enough to front Willis a couple bucks to just take it back.
>>
>In which No Basic Empathy Lad pretends to be concerned.

Also, Surprise Mike! What's he even do in DoA?
>>
>>77939246
as best as i can tell, he's the biggest dick amongst a sea of lesser, self-absorbed dickheads in order to make all the pissant little dickheads that aren't Mike not actually seem like dickheads.

but it doesn't work, because every character in this strip is a gigantic, veiny, throbbing dickhead
>>
File: 1343549937726197437.png (431KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
1343549937726197437.png
431KB, 1000x333px
>>77938850
It's not hard senpai, just have to front five bucks and then forget about it till the end of the month
>>
>>77939246
Dead on arrival? I didn't know this was a B^U thread
>>
>>77936524
Who are these non-lesbian Toe-dad having characters and why should I care?
I don't follow this comic outside of the threads here so I sincerely don't know who they are
>>
>>77941051
I'm impressed they have snapchat in October 2010
>>
>>77939246
His job is to be the only good character that makes you go 'Well I like Mike at least'

He is seemingly meant to be an annoying douchebag, but because everyone else is an emotional dickhead, he's more of a snarky voice of reason.
>>
>>77936524

C-Cthulhu?
>>
let the demonization of grandparents and the acceptance of parents begin.
>>
>>77942400
They were main characters once, but for now, they are merely satellites to the all-consuming black hole that is Becky
>>
>>77941051

...unless there's another hiccup in patreon like there was at the start of this month and you become unable to defund him when the payment period ticks over.
>>
>>77941051
What's more unrealistic about Amber/Amazi-Girl? That nobody recognizes her despite her being the only girl with that height/build/hair-color in that part of campus? Or that she could pull off her stunts despite spending all her off-time playing videogames?

(also, what the hell is up with those movement lines? I have no idea what she's supposed to be doing in that first panel)
>>
>>77941051
How the fuck is that motion in panel one supposed to play out? The first two poses imply her leaping down onto the retaining wall from the left, but the last three show a backflip with a twirl. Also the motion lines lead to the right and bottom.
>>
File: gymkata!.webm (3MB, 1754x720px) Image search: [Google]
gymkata!.webm
3MB, 1754x720px
>>77944741
>>77944736

She's twisting as she's flipping - a motion that's fairly hard to convey in a single panel like that and thus shouldn't be attempted ever under any circumstances, as first year art students are warned about on their first day in a lecture titled "don't depict 360º flips that also involve 360º twists, it doesnt' work in a still medium"
>>
>Willis is a parent now
>Willis hates parents more than anything

How long until he goes completely insane?
>>
>>77945314
He's going to be one of the good ones anon, and let his children become transblack furrikin demiqueers whether they like it or not because that is the progressive thing to do.
>>
File: Parkour.jpg (249KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Parkour.jpg
249KB, 720x960px
>>77941051
She's just engaging in the Parkour (tm) thing that the kids are into.
>>
File: Galasso.png (59KB, 267x404px) Image search: [Google]
Galasso.png
59KB, 267x404px
>>77945314
>>77945378

I'm still expecting readers to bail now that Willis is a Breeder. That's a problematic issue for a lot of fans in the demographic that he aims for.
>>
>>77944680

What about Cthulhu?
>>
>>77945314
>>Willis hates parents more than anything
>people still believe this lie.
Willis doesn't hate parents. The majority of the parents in his story are okay. Heck, he doesn't even hate his parents. he hate his mother. He is actually okay with his father and step-mother.
>>
>>77945266
>a motion that's fairly hard to convey in a single panel
It would be easier to convey if Willis had just used more onion skins in the panel. Here, it just looks like she's going from a crouch-punch to a time rift where she moves backwards, then back in normal time as she does a backflip.
>>
>>77945607

>>Breeder

There are people who have problems with people having kids now?
>>
>>77941051
>>77946039
Also, she lost her glasses. She should not still be able to land with precision without her glasses, or at least she should fall short of her mark. Otherwise, why even wear glasses in the first place?
>>
>>77945999
Willis shouldn't you be at the hospital? Just because you got trips doesn't mean that you can abandon your duty to your newborn children.
>>
>>77946045
Yes. Especially in the gay community.
>>
>>77946045
Fags are just salty because butt-babies aren't a thing.
>>
>>77941051
It's unclear which direction she's moving in the first panel, but for sanity's sake I'm going to ignore the speed lines around the panel and assume she's moving left to right.

She twists her body left to punch with her left arm, fine.

Then she drops forward and extends her left arm further? That strike will have absolutely no power behind it, your hips need to be behind your blow and moving from position 1 to position 2 provides no opportunity to turn your hips.

For position 3 lets be generous and assume she twisted around and is doing a physics-defying backflip. The motion lines on her hands are actually supposed to show that she's twisting but Willis sucks and they're too circular so it just looks like she's doing wax-on wax-off in the air

Position 4 has her twisted back again, she twists 180 degrees from 2-3 and another 180 degrees from 3-4. How? Who the fuck knows, magic. Apparently Willis was trying to animate her as having done a full 360 while flipping, which beyond being absolutely useless for Amber's purposes is also pretty much impossible to do if your arms are flailing about instead of tucked way into your body to prevent drag.

I guess Amber is using the diving school of combat?
>>
>>77946045

Have you never heard of the Child Frees and their hatred for "Crotchdroppings"?
>>
>>77946068

Short Sightedness.

Like, she doesn't wear glasses when she's amazigirl either.
>>
>>77947112
Oh, whoops. I honestly forgot that. I remember her glasses getting broken.

Still kind of feels cheap that she doesn't have any balance issues after getting clunked on the head.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.