[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all these faggots defending Godot's casting >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

>all these faggots defending Godot's casting
>she literally has only posed unconvincingly in all the footage so far
She's gonna be terrible and WB knows it.
>>
>>77935113
This whole movie is going to be a campfest.
>>
>>77935113
>this shield's too heavy
>these boots dont make me that tall
>i hope he thinks i'm threatening
>i wish i was in the crypt right now
>>
>>77935129
In a bad way.

Not AoU bad but The Spirit bad.
>>
>>77935113
>a realistic portrayal of wonder woman isn't dressed in bondage gear like her writer's inspiration
this would make things a lot more entertaining desu
>>
>>77935113
she's no lucy lawless but it looks okay
>>77935129
the problem is theyre wasting doomsday on this.
>>
File: Creeping Dentist.jpg (44KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
Creeping Dentist.jpg
44KB, 500x313px
>>77935312
>wasting doomsday
No anon, they're wasting Superman by making a sequel to his subpar reboot with Hack Snyder again, forcing Batman into the sequel and making Lex Luthor a joke again for the 7th film in a row.

Frankly, it'll be amazing if BvS is mediocre.
>>
>>77935113
Well the first 500 times this thread has appeared didn't convince me but 501 surely must... nope still don't give a shit, still going to see it
>>
>>77935113
Eisenberg is more of miscast tbbh famms and it shows
>>
>>77935312
>the problem is theyre wasting doomsday on this.

Not really, there aren't many villains that would require all three of the JLA big guys. Darkseid is obviously gonna be a big build up and Braniac is more personal to superman. So mindless monster capable of killing Clark is the only way to go.
>>
>>77935545
while i dont disagree appearance wise, eisenberg is a great actor

But what do you expect from Synder, the man can only make his actors act like planks of wood, he has no idea how to work with people to get good performances.
>>
>>77935312
It's not Antje Traue, and that's not okay.
>>
>>77935475
This is only the 6th WB film with Luthor but yeah.
>>
>>77935666
I mean 5th

1, 2, 4, Returns, this
>>
>>77935612
oh fuck whoever that is she'd be perfect
>>77935561
yeah but, what, he's just gonna show up outta nowhere? he has no plot outside of his irrelevant backstory, so it'll just be a giant space flea
the point of doomsday is letting superman die and then 4 significantly more awesome guys show up, before superman comes back with rockin' awesome hair, killing two of them, befriending the other two, and reminding us why we liked him in the first place.
if he's just gonna be a 'oh but now we have to team up and fight this guy' i mean.. okay, wonder woman's strength will come in handy, but what's batman gonna do?
naw, naw, they shouldve made it Clayface or... Hades, that would work great. That way batman can use his sharp mind and superman is less than invulnerable to that godpower magic shit
>>
>>77935113

why does she looked badly photoshopped onto her own body?
>>
>>77935113
No one's defending Gadot, marveldrone. The trailer had tens of other cool things but all you can do is focus on the kike that obviously got the job by blowing Snyder
>>
>>77936153
likely had to do some work to keep her in the scene because that is some heavy CGI.
>>
>>77935598
>eisenberg is a great actor

JUST.....
>>
>>77936235
>literally can't criticize whats going to be a shit movie without muh consolewars
MoSfags are the absolute worst.
>>
>WB knows it
>currently filming Wonder Woman movie

Okay
>>
File: manofsteel381.jpg (452KB, 599x900px) Image search: [Google]
manofsteel381.jpg
452KB, 599x900px
>>77936124
Faora
>>
>>77936337
>studios never produce bad movies
>>
>>77936337
Doubling down because they are playing catch up and want that big comic money.
>>
>>77935545
He's not miscast for the character they want, but the character they want is not Lex
>>
>>77936337
I won't be surprised if her movie never sees the light of the day. WW is cursed.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449285769488.jpg (27KB, 480x598px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449285769488.jpg
27KB, 480x598px
She didn't even need to be muscular to look convincing 2bh
>>
>>77936449
Its his son as they put out in the material. Still a good guess that he'll be supplanted by his father.
>>
>>77936544
His father has been dead since 2000 anon. There is no Lex Sr showing up out of thin air to replace him.
>>
>>77936544
They did the Jr. thing just to make the young business distinction and make a nod to Alexei Luthor. His father is not "real Lex".
>>
>>77935113
In the middle of a battle, destruction all around her, ash and dust in the air and she still looks like she just walked off a runway.

This is going to be like Silver Surfer were the director told Jessica Alba to cry more pretty, isn't it?
>>
>>77936372
/co/ please stop creating better movies that we will never get. You know perfectly well that we can't have any actual badass women taking up too much screentime in our movies. That might make people realize the only thing holding back female superheros is bad writing. And that would cost the studios money. Money /co/! Dollars of cash!
>>
>>77936758
Even experienced actors have a hard time with green screens all around, must be preety much impossible for rookies
>>
>>77935561
Mongral would have been perfect.

Smart
Savage
Knows how to fight

He is basically Superman's Bane.
>>
Then they wouldn't have greenlit her movie and started filming. Holy shit you waifufags are the worst.
>>
Still going to see it because Bats and Supes on the bigscreen together.
>>
>>77935113
>>she literally has only posed unconvincingly in all the footage so far
Actually her stances have all looked damn good, not ideal but good.
>>
>>77937003
Like her poop pose in the last trailer?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.