[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he autistic? I don't mean this in the 4chan meme way,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Was he autistic? I don't mean this in the 4chan meme way, I mean legitimately on the spectrum. If not, what was his problem?
>>
His problem was he was in a bad movie.
>>
>>77934417
Think he was just really dumb and was a 40 year old with school shooter syndrome
>>
>>77934417
Well he's fucking blue for one thing also he's glowing
>>
>>77934658
Huh, would you look at that.
>>
>>77934658
You've knocked it on the head there.
>>
>>77934658
Classic autism symptoms.
>>
>>77934417
you know autism isnt real right
>>
>>77934658
Makes all the sense in the world.
>>
File: 1444363392421.jpg (37KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1444363392421.jpg
37KB, 500x366px
>Friend invite us to see a movie in his house
>We are like 6 people
>This movie
>5 min on it and I have this feeling when you know it's going to be shit
>"Are you sure is a good movie?"
>"Yeah dude, haha trust me"
>Repite dialogue for the rest of the movie.
>>
>>77934417
>blue john boyega.jpg
>>
>>77934886
*repeat
>>
>>77934658
I've got a cream for that.
>>
>>77934886
When you watch a movie with someone and you realize the movie is shit but you don't want to pull the plug 'cause you're not sure if the other person is liking it is one of the most annoying things in life.
>>
>>77934417
are you just now figuring out how bad the spiderman movies are? I couldn't even finish the first one it was so cheesy and bad
>>
>>77934658
Are you saying you'e NOT blue and glowing right now?
Weirdo.
>>
>>77934658
racist
>>
>>77934886

That's when you start riffing on it like MST3K.
>>
>>77934742

There are observable differences in the brains of people with autism compared to the brains of people without it you fucking autist.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.