[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /co/ related shows you wish would get a proper DVD/Blueray

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (38KB, 256x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 256x300px
ITT: /co/ related shows you wish would get a proper DVD/Blueray release
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 202x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 202x300px
>>
>>77934367
I need Over The Garden Wall on blu-ray.
>>
File: flapjack_medium.jpg (261KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
flapjack_medium.jpg
261KB, 1024x768px
I would be so happy if Flapjack got a proper full series release, mainly because I could finally see all those episodes I likely never got around to watching.
>>
>>77934367
Ed, Edd, and Eddy
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 1057x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1057x1500px
I'd really like to see a full series DVD of Flapjack, especially if Thurop would come in to do more bonus features like he did with the volume one DVD. Same with Chowder.
>>
>>77934367
It's sad but we have to be glad these ones even exist, since the studios don't see them as profitable. WB has the right idea with the Archive/made-on-demand versions. They have Young Justice and GL:TAS BDs and Foster's Home season 3 DVD as made-on-demand.

In fact, now I think I'll make a list of all the releases I can find for the collectors...
>>
It's weird how much better Nickelodeon is about releasing box sets.
>>
Definitely all of Cartoon Network's stuff since they're pretty bad at making DVDs for their franchises (Most of Nickelodeon's old stuff has pretty cheap complete series boxsets, meanwhile only one season of Dexter is on DVD, and sadly with Boomerang going to shit, it's a cartoon that won't likely be seen again unless you want to go on itunes or some shit), and maybe Nick could do another print of invader Zim that is more affordable. That and maybe Jimmy Neutron just for the hell of it
>>
>>77934816
Eh, Nick's DVD's have been iffy lately. They're split into way too many discs and there is usually no or few bonus features. They seem cheap and phoned in to me.
That's better than nothing, but still.
>>
>>77934959
Scratch Invader Zim off the list, since it seems like they reprinted it at a cheaper price, albeit without the bonus features, but 32bux isn't too bead for a whole series

>>77934987
Pretty much this, not too great, but they're cheap enough
>>
>>77934816
Shout Factory is a great little studio who release cult shows and have some deals with Nickelodeon. But most of the Nick DVDs are Createspace ones.
>>
The Complete Ed,Edd n'Eddy stuff, in blu-ray ( good quality of course ) and multi-languages...
>>
File: 81n4zGbKN3L._SL1500_.jpg (233KB, 1066x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81n4zGbKN3L._SL1500_.jpg
233KB, 1066x1500px
Does anyone know how many (or which) episodes are on these DVDs? I've seen them in bargain bins but never looked at the back covers. They're actually 4 discs each instead of crammed on 1 disc.
>>
>>77935227
From what I remember, it's basically disk 1 of each set of these shows.
>>
>>77935490
Not bad for 10 bucks then
>>
Samurai Jack blu rays mite b cool
>>
Disney's Doug should probably get a complete DVD release by now, but I'd imagine it would be a nightmare to get the rights... not to mention the Sex Ed episode
>>
>>77934572
>>77934727
It's available on iTunes in pretty decent quality, family.
>>
>>77934367
>mfw rewatching Dexter's Laboratory

It's just okay desu senpai
>>
>>77935659
this and Courage The Cowardly Dog.
>>
Mighty Max. It's STILL only available as vhs, bootlegs, and low quality youtube videos of the former.
>>
>buying disc releases
>that can only be played on certain devices
>in 2015, when downloadable standard video formats that can be converted to any other format/size and put on any other device, are available

I mean I guess if you want the physical media for collecting purposes, but...not much point outside of that.
>>
>>77936652
If I could get an invitation easily to good trackers, yes, but I can't, so eh...

That and I never want to touch i Tunes
>>
File: 51PC0J36Y8L._SY445_.jpg (34KB, 313x445px) Image search: [Google]
51PC0J36Y8L._SY445_.jpg
34KB, 313x445px
It's not even a good show, I just want to see it get a complete release.
>>
Mummies Alive
Extreme Dinosaurs
Extreme Ghost Busters
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.