[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The problem with comics is the ink gets all over your hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

The problem with comics is the ink gets all over your hands

You turn the page, you wash your hands.
>>
>>77932112
You turn the page, you wash your hands.
>>
>>77932112
You turn the hand you wash your page
>>
>>77932112

and then you turn the page...
>>
You'll never be satisfied with a mortal woman, because the elf wenches are so beautiful, you'll spend the rest of your life searching for that same beauty again...

Yes.
>>
Paging Docter Bendovah.
>>
>>77932328
...and then you wash your hands
>>
>>77932436
Wow!

What an idiot!
>>
>The network executives tell dan and swampy "we want a female character with a real hook!"
>they give us Dr. Hutchinson, a kooky cat lady doctor with a hook for a hand
>she marries the nerdtle
i hope these guys make shows for the rest of my life
>>
>>77932659
Oh I'm so disappointed in you
>>
I never got ink on my hands.
>>
>>77933066
Actually, he has horrible luck in the industry. Everything from Camp Lazlo to season 1 Spongebob resulted in the network bending him over and fucking his dreams.

Rocko ended due to his wife dying, causing him to lose all drive to work on the show.

Mr. Bighead's son is supposed to be him, and he even voiced the character.
>>
>>77933686
who? i was talking about povenmire and marsh
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.