[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never watched avatar or korra. Should I start now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Never watched avatar or korra. Should I start now?
>>
File: avatar.jpg (13KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
13KB, 185x272px
>>77929753

Might as well.

Watch the whole thing and don't come back to /co/ till you finish everything.

even the live action movie.
>>
Worth it, both for different reasons and for different characters
>>
File: 1448825816308.png (168KB, 412x931px) Image search: [Google]
1448825816308.png
168KB, 412x931px
>>77929753
Yes. But you can skip ATLA season 1 and LoK season 2. They are shit.
>>
I envy people who haven't watched Avatar for the first time. I will never be able to experience it new again.
>>
>>77929788
>>77929796
Will do then
>>
>>77929753
Watch Airbender. Try to find a supercut of all the season fight scenes from Korra.

If it wasn't for some key Japanese animators, Korra would be unwatchable.
>>
>>77930406
All the season 2 and 3 fight scenes*
>>
>>77929814

no you can't, stop being stupid.
>>
File: hustle.jpg (56KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
hustle.jpg
56KB, 1000x800px
Based on your question, I fancy you've watched /co/ debate nonsensically and exhaustively about both programs. If that's the case, I'd say no, don't watch it, because anything you grasp from the show will be funneled through what you've seen or read on /co/, which sucks for you, because both programs have their good points.

Cynicism aside, yeah, watch 'em. The Last Airbender is a good representative of how a program can grow and expand if the creative team is blessed with time, a budget, and executive support.

The second series, Korra, is a good example of what happens when all of those elements are present for the first season but not the second or third, but if the executive expectations nevertheless remain the same.
>>
>>77929788
>Spoiler
Jokes on you, that was my gateway.

Finished ATLA only like 2 years ago because of that, and I saw movie in theaters.
>>
>>77930406
>Japanese animators
Koreans. Japanese did second season which was the fucking worst season.
>>
>>77930406
>If it wasn't for some key Korean animators, Korra would be unwatchable.
fix'd

Storyboards and keyframe art by Jin-sun Kim and Ki-hyun Ryu made Korra a fantastic action cartoon, at times.
>>
ATLA is great but the dvd transfers are fucking shit

Korra is not worth watching
>>
>>77929814
>I'm a retard please rape my face
>>
>>77929753
Do it before you start reading what these fuckfaces think about it.
>>
>>77929753
>season 2 of Avatar

will we ever get a cartoon that perfect again? Everything about that season was fucking fantastic.
>>
>>77931418
Are you blind? Look at this crap.
>>
If you get into LoK I'd highly reccomend the first season as much as I'd highly reccomend installing a dead man trigger for the last episode of season one so you can pretend it had a better ending. LoK got pretty bleh after that.
>>
>>77929814
Just skip Korra altogether while you're at it. It's nothing worth watching, and a complete waste if time.
>>
>another preemptive decision thread

How starved for discussion is this board?
>>
>>77931620
Ow that actually hurts to look at.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.