[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Professor Pyg the best recently added villain to Batman's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Is Professor Pyg the best recently added villain to Batman's rogues gallery?
>>
He's interesting, but Grant was the only person to write him as such. I can't say I've cared for any of his appearances post Batman & Robin.
>>
>>77925932
Probably he's definitely a better take on "insane" than most Arkham inmates. He feels a like how an actual crazy person might be. More so than joker or freeze or what have you.
>>
>>77926004
Hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>77925932
When Morrison is writing, yeah. I think, as of now, Seeley might be the closest to getting him right, and even then, it won't really be the same.

How was he in Arkham Knight?
>>
>>77926004
This

I'd say the same for James Gordon Jr.
Snyder wrote him perfectly and he was very interesting for Dick and Jim in Black Mirror. He was then used horribly in Batgirl, and he wasn't anything special in Suicide Squad or Batman Eternal either.
>>
>>77925932
No, he's just Mad Hatter with mutilation.
>>
>>77926004

He was fantastic in Arkham Knight. Only place I've seen him done justice since Morrison.
>>
>>77925932
>I want to be sick.
>ullb I want to operate.
>I want to be sick in front of everyone.
These lines always give me goosebumps.

>He was an eco-terrorist in the cartoon because lol he has an animal head and animals love the environment

What the hell was THAT shit?
>>
>>77926038

He was so good, I suspect that Morrison was brought in to ghost write.
>>
>>77926004
I liked the whole Wind in the Willoes, Mr Wink and mr fibb thing they did in Beware.

Drinking tea and watching bodies fall,pretty based.
>>
>>77926098
Agreed. One of the better side quest in AK.
>>
>>77925932
>pyg
>good
The last good edition was hush and he is shit
>>
>>77926364

I especially liked when he threw up in the Batmobile on the way to lockup. You can just imagine Bats grinding his teeth as it happens.
>>
>>77926038
>>77926121
>>77926098
>>77926364
>>77926421
Nice touch with the italian opera
>>
>>77925932
He's too dark, hard to write and doesn't offer a direct challenge. I think the Court of Owls will stick around for a long time though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.