[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is honestly the best modern Canadian animated show I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Zooey.jpg (43KB, 665x375px) Image search: [Google]
Zooey.jpg
43KB, 665x375px
This is honestly the best modern Canadian animated show I've ever had the pleasure in watching.
Jimmy Two Shoes and Total Drama Island can fuck off.
>>
Never heard of it
>>
Cool b8 thread.
>>
>>77922736
this looks like shit
>>
I thought it was alright
>>
>>77922779
Don't judge a book by it's cover, anon
>>
>>77922779
>>77922805
It IS shit....but only because they focus most of the attention on the worst characters

Mr Smarty Smarts and Two-Leg Joe episodes are pretty awesome, but there's only like 7 shorts between the two of them.

Compare that with, what? 20 fucking Peri and Entree shorts?

If Spliced was "The Mr Smarty Smarts Show" it might've been GOAT
>>
>>77922845
This, so much. They sideline their best characters, and the characters they DO focus on amount to little more than incredibly obnoxious Spongebob and Patrick knock-offs.
>>
>>77922845
>>77922896

I don't think Peri and Entree were THAT bad. They had some good episodes, especially the ones that focused on Peri.
>>
>>77922845
Well, I mean I guess it isn't AMAZING or anything gold comedy, but I honestly like its different approach on the character designs for the creatures and the humor of the show.
I gotta say though, sometimes the humor can actually become black comedy in a few episodes. XD
>>
>>77922736

Weird. I have seen this cartoon, but I don't remeber a thing about it. What was it about?
>>
For anyone who wants to start out with this show, watch this episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEDj7GkPZgE
>>
>>77922899
>especially the ones that focused on Peri.

I can agree with that. I remember liking Peri in the episode where Octocat wanted to be his minion.

But Entree just drags him into the dirt with him
>>
>>77922909
Its premise is that a mad scientist created a shitload of intelligent, spliced animals together and then he vanished somehow and all of the misfitted creatures create civilization on their home island. And misadventures ensue with Peri and Entree and all of their "friends" on the island.
>>
>>77922938
Entree may be the worst character in terms of personality, but he was written funnily enough to be put above being a simple Patrick ripoff, t b h. He had a good number of lines if I recall.
>>
>>77922928
...Well
That was...
Something?
Is it just me or the octopus-cat-thing's life is suffering
>>
>>77922736
Wait a moment that's just a regular Platypus in there. What kinda shit are you trying to pull?
>>
File: 1430438892726.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430438892726.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>77922736
Holy fuck I completely forgot about this show. It could have been great if was able to exist on a better network.

Thanks for reminding me about it anyway, OP.
>>
>>77922845
Haven't watched it, but already I fucking love Mr. Smarty Smarts' design.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 1015x788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1015x788px
>>77922845
>not including best character
>>
Those udders are freaking me the fuck out.
>>
>>77923574
They actually had an episode about that.

She felt like an outcast on an island of outcasts because she wasn't a "real" mutant.

>>77923953
Did he even have any episodes to himself?
>>
>>77923574

yes...it's supposed to be ironic since they're like nature's mutant.
>>
>>77922736
Why do the characters in these cartoons always seem to have the same face? Mainly the monkey thing and pig thing.
>>
File: platbabyblue_fullpic_artwork.jpg (35KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
platbabyblue_fullpic_artwork.jpg
35KB, 550x400px
>>77923574
>>77924982
>>
>>77924627
Head that one where peri and enter meet him in a computer game they're in and he's super cool.
>>
>>77922928
Holy fuck, now I get why you guys dont like it as much as I do, the voice acting is fucking horrible why they cant get some actors that know how actually make voices.
>>
>>77922736
This reminds me a trailer for a canadian show that got cancelled before airing I saw back in 2009. It was some weird sci-fi parkour action show where kids got powers from like hoodies. Didn't look anything like this, it had an art style inspired by Tekkonkinkreet I think, but I think the studio that was gonna make it made this show too.
>>
File: peri and entree.png (749KB, 1185x666px) Image search: [Google]
peri and entree.png
749KB, 1185x666px
If they were not combined animals (which I have a soft spot for) I wouldn't have liked it as much
>>
>>77922736
i liked it a lot, along with Dave the Barbarian is one of those really hilarious but also very underrated cartoons
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.