[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember when every kid's comedy cartoon had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: download (5).jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
12KB, 259x194px
Does anyone remember when every kid's comedy cartoon had an obsession with wedgying? What was up with that? Is this an American thing? I never thought it was funny as a kid and thought it was kind of gay prank, I mean why would anyone touch another person's underwear?
>>
Its a meme in the kid show industry
>>
>>77922565
The better question is was it ever popular on real life
>>
It is a cartoon meme like "In English please"
>>
>>77922575
No
>>
>>77922575
No. Spitballing and hitting people in the nuts were more popular forms of bullying. The nut hitting thing is still pretty gay.

Is there even bullying in cartoons that often anymore? I can't think of any recent examples at all.
>>
>>77922565
>Is this an American thing?
It's as much as a thing as getting shoved into lockers or elementary/middle schools doing Shakespearean plays.
>>
>>77922789
Bro it cant be gay if it's not sexual
like suckin your bros dick
>>
File: 1446826976611.jpg (152KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1446826976611.jpg
152KB, 600x450px
Last bullying thread had an anon saying that he was fingered by a group of bullies.
I don't think assholes care how gay they look.
>>
>>77922888
Errr... I'm pretty sure that's rape, like actual rape...
>>
>>77922789
>Is there even bullying in cartoons that often anymore?

Unless you live in an extremely poor shitty area, bullying IRL is very rare. If it does happen, you can just tell a teacher or parent and they'll do everything they can to make sure you aren't being bullied because they'll be afraid you'll put a video on youtube about being bullied and then kill yourself.
>>
>>77922987
Na when i was in middle school the teachers didnt do shit, they were like whatever

I just turned 18
>>
>>77922987
>teachers getting involved
>ever
They'll just make you talk it out and you'll probably get your ass beat afterwards.
>>
>>77923019
Did you get bullied because you were 18 in middle school?
>>
>>77922987
>If it does happen, you can just tell a teacher or parent
Snitches get stitches, anon.
>>
>>77923098
>>77923113

I guess I'm just from a different area (Canada), because resently when a family member complained about being bullied, not beat up or anything but merely teased constantly, the teachers started never to let their eyes off him during recess, and the bully immediately got a long suspension period, and they had speakers come over to do presentations about bullying awareness.

I think no one bothers him anymore, and it's not like his social life suffered greatly because he was already a huge nerd who only hanged out with other huge nerds.
>>
>>77923098
This.
also recently 18.
Only thing that works is stand up for yourself, made the bully so mad he punched me. Walked the short distance to the police station, he seemed mad as fuck the day after, but i had the most shit eating smug grin ever.
I think that was the day I started to slowly become the sass queen that I am today, I always have a sassy comeback, verbal bullies are no match for me.

>Last year
>faggot actually trying to bully me
>wtf u do in aren't you almost an adult?
>enter sassqueen
>he gets so mad and verbally trashed he leaves
>literally everyone is on my side, even his friends
>never bothered me again
>>
>>77923109
No, im just saying i am not a old fag, that might change your idea of the time period i was in
>>
Only way to make is stop is to stand up for yourself, even if you are no match physically.

Ad yes, revenge is completley ok.
I heard he who bullied me tried to an hero. I would totally tell him to jump off a cliff and cut of his limbs so he can slowly die, just to get a rise out of him.

Honestly don't even forgive them if they say they're sorry, they're probably saying that to make themselves feel better
>>
>>77923234
>Only way to make is stop is to stand up for yourself, even if you are no match physically.

It really depends. There are different type of bullies. If they're the "just picking on the weak kid for fun" bully, they may leave you alone after trying to fight them because they'll think you're crazy and will be all like, "Hey man, it was just a joke! Please spare me when you eventually shoot up the school!"

If they're a genuine sadist who wants you to suffer, trying to fight back if you don't match them won't do shit.
>>
>>77922888

Is there a screen cap?
>>
>>77922951
>guy
>rape
Christ you libtards are nuts.
>>
>>77923327
It's funny because many extreme leftists would agree with you
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (121KB, 294x336px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
121KB, 294x336px
>>77923384
And many wouldn't
>le only women can be raped meme
>>
>>77922987
Kids these days are really fucking lucky. When I told the teachers about bullying they'd straight up tell me they don't give a shit. One particularly shitty teacher would even write me up under false pretenses for wasting their time.

I remember watching a documentary about bullying in highschool and this kid was able to get his school shut down for not doing anything about bullying. I was mad that I didn't take any sort of legal action.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.