[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sveg/ Star Vs Evil General Weekend Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 527
Thread images: 190

File: Star smiling.png (437KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
Star smiling.png
437KB, 800x518px
It's that time of the week again edition

Links:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Previously on /sveg/ >>77800221
>>
File: Friday.jpg (107KB, 600x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Friday.jpg
107KB, 600x1047px
Is this one gonna survive?

In that case, is that time again!
>>
>>77918471
Why do you mean by that?
>>
>>77918504
I noticed some attempts at making a /sveg/ thread were deleted before.

Lets hope this one stays.
>>
>>77918532
Maybe because it was a bit too early for a thread.
>>
File: Buenos Diaz.jpg (60KB, 482x960px) Image search: [Google]
Buenos Diaz.jpg
60KB, 482x960px
>>77918539
It's getting close to 2 am on the east coast; so it's Friday for some segment of the world.
>>
File: 1446253291233.gif (1020KB, 700x431px) Image search: [Google]
1446253291233.gif
1020KB, 700x431px
One week closer to the new season.
>>
>>77918610
The Japanese dub also grows near. Time to enjoy season all over again
>>
>>77918610

Wait? Next week there will be new episodes?
>>
File: Jannuh the Mage.png (143KB, 842x965px) Image search: [Google]
Jannuh the Mage.png
143KB, 842x965px
>>77818734
>>77833712

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtTMAwagkeQ

Freeze! Burn! EXPLODE! Introducing: Janna the Mage!

>At Ruida's tavern, Janna originally wanted to take the role of a Thief... until she learned one spell "element" in this word is literally EXPLOSION and the best spell Mages can use is called "Kaboom" so it's a promising profession. So far she can only toss fireballs about but soon enough, Bang! Boom! KABOOM!

Continuing the Star VS characters as DQ3 classes thing I have going.

This was the first time I drew Janna, dunno if she resembles the original one much, but it was fun.

Only one to go.

>Next up: Sabrina the ???.
>>
File: Annoyed Star 2.png (272KB, 401x364px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Star 2.png
272KB, 401x364px
>>77918649
Sadly no; he just means that we're one week closer to the hiatus being over.
>>
File: Tsundere Star.jpg (65KB, 640x678px) Image search: [Google]
Tsundere Star.jpg
65KB, 640x678px
Any write friends here interested to make TsunStar green or Fanfic?
>>
>>77918634
have they announced the voice cast yet?
>>
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
>>77918899
Not yet
>>
Looks like deafbro is already preparing for the holidays.
>>
File: Christmas Hoodie Marco.jpg (51KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Hoodie Marco.jpg
51KB, 500x421px
>>77919134
>>
File: tumblr_nyswt3gbNd1tp8yb6o1_1280.jpg (190KB, 1280x916px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyswt3gbNd1tp8yb6o1_1280.jpg
190KB, 1280x916px
>>77919134
>>77919217
WHERE'S MY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL DAMMIT
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1164x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1164x1537px
Dirty Janna is best Janna Part 2
>>
>>77918707
Explosion is by far the best element that exists in the universe. Dorbs art.
>>
File: spatziline.tumblr 121707367246.gif (123KB, 920x760px) Image search: [Google]
spatziline.tumblr 121707367246.gif
123KB, 920x760px
Janna+Jackie+Star+Marco four-way is the best ship.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1446880418482.png (243KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446880418482.png
243KB, 1200x1200px
>>77919835
Well if you insist!
>>
Ah nice to see you all again. I need to turn in since I work tomorrow but I still wanted to say hi.

Will probably start work on my next fic after work tomorrow if I can.
>>
>>77920008
Hi
Gud luk with work
>>
>>77920022

Thanks, I just want the holidays to be over already so I can go back to a less crazy schedule.
>>
>>77919835
Harem is endgame.
>>
>>77920036
>I just want the holidays to be over already so I can go back to a less crazy schedule.

That makes two of us. cant wait for january, ugh.

I look forward to your next fanfic!
>>
>>77920066
As long as it's a bi harem.
>>
>>77920073
When I was a kid I never wanted Christmas to end now I. Just all "yeah yeah merry Christmas and a happy go fuck yourself"

Thanks, its the Fallout/Star fic...not sure how that is gona play out...but I said I'd do it and I keep my promises.
>>
>>77918707
Cute!

Star is Loto.
Marco is Martial Artist
Brit is merchant.
Sabrina is jester. Always messing up.
Starfan is mage.
Not sure about Jackie. Could you do something with Brittney dressed as Deborah? She is my favorite bride to pick in dq5.
>>
Have you all bought your shirts from the Disney Store yet?
>>
>>77920166
No...?
>>
File: tumblr_nyok2wGLxM1u18c62o1_1280.jpg (107KB, 800x755px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyok2wGLxM1u18c62o1_1280.jpg
107KB, 800x755px
>>
File: mfw tomco.jpg (60KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
mfw tomco.jpg
60KB, 500x579px
>>77920296
>>
>>77918532
Maybe because Thursday isn't part of the weekend?
>>
>>77920296
I don't know who keeps making all of this lewd Marco art, but I have to say they are doing a pretty good job.
>>
>>77918634
>dub

Get out, you philistine.
>>
File: AWAY AWAY ver 2.jpg (287KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
AWAY AWAY ver 2.jpg
287KB, 500x439px
>>77920488
>Not liking nippon noises
Foul beast away
>>
File: 128250276269.png (165KB, 306x230px) Image search: [Google]
128250276269.png
165KB, 306x230px
>>77920482
http://fellcat.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1432878611564.jpg (139KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432878611564.jpg
139KB, 400x400px
>>77920573
Good stuff. If you know who did the dirty Janna pic too I'd be eternally grateful.
>>
Hi, /sveg/!
I hope you are ready for the next chapter of the "Nudist Saga"!
Posting it next…
>>
>>77920717

1/9
>The sun had already set, and only a slowly fading tint of folly had been left, to slowly recede towards the western horizon.
>The delivery boy stopped his scooter in front of the Diaz household; he checked the time on his phone, then fist-pumped: a new personal record!
>It wasn’t the first time he delivered pizzas to that specific address; but as always, on his way to the front door, the boy couldn’t help but admire the most unique feature of the building: from the second floor of the house, a tall, medieval-like tower protruded to the left, and then upwards. It resembled some kind of a weird mushroom; and from what the boy could tell, it wasn’t just a mere decoration — but it didn’t look like competent masonry either…
>The delivery boy rang the doorbell; he had to wait quite a while, before somebody came to answer.
>The door was only slightly pulled ajar, projecting a narrow stripe of light across the dark front yard.
>“Hiii!” greeted Sabrina, blushing.
>Through the tight opening, the boy could only barely glimpse at the girl’s face: she seemed kinda ordinary-looking, but he had to admit that her smile was really cute.
>“Pizzas for Marco Diaz” the boy announced.
>Suddenly, Janna’s grinning face appeared right under Sabrina’s.
>“Helloooo theeeere!” she sang.
>Also Janna wasn’t what you’d call a beauty queen — and yet, she too possessed some kind of quality that made her vaguely attractive.
>Judging from her expression, there was something that amused the girl no end — but the boy had really no clue about it.
>Sabrina interjected:
>“You can leave the boxes on the doormat: here’s the money” she said, clumsily sticking out her bare arm, and handing some banknotes and small change; “you can keep the rest!”
>The delivery boy checked the money, and everything seemed in order: actually, the tip wasn’t bad at all.
>“Alright, thanks” he replied, aloof; “See ya.”
>>
>>77920731

2/9
>While the boy was walking back to the scooter, he could catch the noises of the two girls surreptitiously bickering with each other.
>For barely a couple seconds, the stripe of light on the yard widened — for just as long as it took to carry the pile of pizza boxes inside the house.
>The boy had already mounted on his vehicle and was about to leave, when Janna’s voice called out for him:
>“Heeey you, big stud!” she uttered, alluringly: “I’ve got an EXTRA TIP for you, HERE!…”
>As the boy turned, he caught a mere glimpse of Janna — completely naked — as she was playfully mooning him.
>One instant later, though, Sabrina hurried to shut the door — thus leaving the boy in the dark, alone with his perplexity.
>Janna and Sabrina laughed all the way to the second floor.
>On the first level of the tower known as ‘Star’s room’, the eponymic fourteen-year-old Star Butterfly was having disproportionate amounts of fun by jumping over and over on top of her king-sized bed.
>Her friend Fanny ‘StarFan13’ Decor was participating in this activity as well, cackling innocently; neither of the skinny girls wore any clothes.
>Finally, all that mindless exertion managed to tire them: one after the other, the silly teens plopped down on their butts, alternately panting and giggling.
>Fanny’s fascination for her friend never seemed to wane: after admiring Star’s long, blond hair for a few seconds, the brunette gently took a strand in her hands.
>“Woow, Star: I really like your hair!”
>“…And I like YOU!” replied Star Butterfly, poking one of the lenses of Fanny’s eyeglasses.
>Janna burst into the room with the best news of the day:
>“Pizzas are here, guys!”
>At that announcement, Hope, Jackie and Marco immediately left their spots in front of the TV; they took the spiral staircase and rushed down to the base of the tower.
>Needless to say, they too were completely in the buff.
>>
Starco when?
>>
>>77920739

3/9
>The seven naked friends gathered in the middle of the room, and started setting up for the dinner.
>“About time! I’ve been really starving!” exclaimed Marco, while helping Hope to spread a large blanked on the cold tiled floor.
>Hope laughed:
>“Oh, stop whining, Marco! You know, instead I have to say that the delivery has been pretty fast!”
>Jackie was the first to sit down on the blanket.
>“I’m quite hungry as well, actually!”
>Then, Star jumped on Jackie’s back, hugging her while flashing the widest of smiles.
>“PIZZA, PIZZAAAA!” Star rejoiced, before letting go of her friend, and sitting on the floor by her side.
>The boxes were scattered in the middle of the blanket; and one after the other, they were all rushed open, and viciously pillaged.
>The circle of naked friends started eating in silence — but their quiet didn’t last.
>Almost burning her tongue on a slice, Star commented:
>“Woah, this pizza’s still hot!”
>On the other end of the circle, Janna jumped in:
>“Oh, and the delivery boy was even HOTTER! Am I right, Sabrina?” she asked, elbowing the cheerleader.
>The timing of that gesture was quite unfortunate, though: Sabrina was about to bite on a large slice, and the push from her friend made her spill some of the topping.
>Sabrina jumped.
>“EEK!” she cried: “HOT CHEESE on my BOOBIE! Ow ow ow!…”
>From her seat beside her, Hope rushed to Sabrina’s rescue: the cutesy girl leaned towards her friend’s bare chest, and swiftly licked the cheese away.
>…It took a full second, before Hope herself realized what she had just done.
>Then, Hope turned toward Sabrina, first, and then the rest of the crew: in everybody’s silent stare, she could easily read a sense of pure wonderment.
>After everybody had stood agape for a few seconds, Jackie finally spoke everyone’s mind:
>“WOOOOOOW!”
>Hope stuttered some semblance of an explanation:
>“…I …I j- just wanted t- to help Sabrina!”
>>
>>77920751

4/9
>Hope paused, then came up with:
>“…Also, I really like CHEESE!”
>It took just a single heartbeat, before the whole room burst into laughter.
>Hope sulked.
>“Awww, guys: stop laughing at me!” she whined, while trying to cover her flushed face behind the long, reddish-brown hair.
>Soon, her friends started cheering Hope, and patting her on the shoulders and head.
>After Sabrina had recovered from her own bout of embarrassment, she herself gave Hope a big warm hug, rapidly followed by a kiss on the cheek.
>Still laughing, Jackie commented:
>“It’s true, though: Hope REALLY loves cheese!”
>Janna intervened:
>“I can confirm: mac’n’cheese is her favorite pasta — and she could KILL, for a slice of cheesecake!”
>Fanny smiled.
>“I can bake cheesecake!” she said.
>“…Really!?” Hope replied, honestly enthused.
>“Yep!” the spectacled girl confirmed: “Philadelphia-style and New York-style! I just love to bake cakes!”
>Pointing her finger at Fanny, Hope suddenly shouted:
>“YOOOUUU! …You are my new BEE-EFF-EFF!”
>“…Say whaaaat?!” protested Janna, planting her fists against the hips.
>Hope playfully stuck out her tongue:
>“If you really want the title back, Janna, try returning ALL THE STUFF you’ve borrowed from me!”
>That could’ve proven to be quite difficult — as attested by Janna’s suddenly concerned expression, and the way she sucked in air between her gritted teeth.
>The seven teens laughed some more, before resuming their meal.
>…But Hope wasn’t really ready to drop the cheesecake subject.
>“You know, I’ve always wanted to learn how to make cheesecake myself: is it difficult, Fanny?”
>StarFan13 gulped a mouthful of pizza, then answered:
>>
>>77920761

5/9
>“Not at all, it’s pretty simple: the only reason it takes a couple hours, is because you have to bake the crust first, then wait until it’s cold, then make the rest of the cake, and finally bake it again. And after all that, it has to cool in the fridge for at least four hours.”
>“Would you like to teach me, one of these da—…? …Oh, wait a minute!”
>Hope’s brain itself was baking an idea:
>“Sooo… Correct me if I’m wrong: if we started baking tonight, on tomorrow morning we could have fresh cheesecake for breakfast?!”
>“That’s right.”
>With eyes widened, Hope dropped her half-eaten slice of pizza into the box; then, she stood up, went all around the circle of friends, and finally dropped on her knees by Fanny’s side.
>“PLLLLEEASE, Fanny: let’s go make cheesecake together, pleasepleasepleaseplease!…”
>Jackie chortled, but Fanny took it in earnest: she scratched her head, thinking, and finally looked towards the only boy in the room.
>“Well, if kitchen has the right ingredients — and more importantly, if Marco is OK, with us messing around…”
>With his mouth full, and every intention to keep on chewing, Marco simply gave her the thumbs up.
>“Yaaay!” Hope rejoyced: “So, let’s do it NOW!”
>She grabbed Fanny by an arm, then made her to stand up: the short-haired brunette didn’t have the time to take the pizza with her, before a very gluttonous Hope dragged her out of the room.
>Jackie stood up.
>“This is going to be fun: I wanna help!”
>Sabrina was instantly on board:
>“Me too!”
>Before joining them too, Janna grabbed a pizza box, and filled it with slices; then, she winked at Marco, and rushed away.
>Only Star and Marco lingered.
>The boy smiled:
>“I gotta admit it: this ‘no-pajama party’ has been a great idea!”
>“Thanks, Marco!” replied Star, while wrestling with a particularly large slice of pepperoni pizza: “I’m (chomp) Imm weeewwy gwad yuww hawwin’ fun!”
>>
>>77920778

6/9
>Marco smiled.
>“Also, the whole ‘nudist’ business… I know I’ve been a wet blanket over and over, about it, but… I’m really starting to like it.”
>He looked at Star in the eyes, then continued:
>“At first I was really, REALLY contrary to the idea of me being naked around Jackie. But, you know what? I think that I’ve never been this calm and at ease, in her presence. …What I’m trying to say, is: thank you, Star! Thank you very much!”
>The girl had stuffed her face more than a hamster would, but tried to smile anyway — with exceptionable results.
>She then got up on all four, and quickly trotted up to Marco’s side: there, she gave him a warm hug.
>Feeling her chest pressing against his arm, Marco chortled.
>“You do realize” he asked, “that all of this, has started because your nipples and I came into contact, do you?!”
>Star chuckled too, and barely kept the food inside her mouth: after somehow swallowing it without choking, the girl finally stood up.
>“Well, I guess it’s time for us to join the others down in the kitchen!”
>But even though the girl had an advantage on him, for some reason Marco beat her to the staircase…
>“And here I thought” said Marco, jokingly: “that there was already plenty of CHEESECAKE, around here!”
>But strangely, Star didn’t reply: for the last few seconds, in fact, she had limited herself to stand by the window, and look outside.
>“Maaarco!” she finally called: “Did you say that your parents were staying out until tomorrow?!…”
>Stopping halfway to the first floor, the boy turned.
>“Yeah: there’s the reunion concert of their favorite band! By now, they should be in the middle of the flight there.”
>“…No, they’re not!”
>Marco raised an eyebrow.
>“Hoooow do you know that?!”
>Star slowly turned.
>“Because,” she said matter-of-factly: “they’ve just parked the car in the driveway, and now they’re getting to the front door!”
>>
>>77920787

7/9
>…Indeed, Mr and Ms Diaz were traversing the front yard: Rafael was in an uncharacteristically bad mood.
>“I can’t BELIEVE them!” he grumbled; “This ‘overbooking’ crap is getting out of control! They can reimburse us of the ticket — but what about the lost concert?! That was a once-in-a-lifetime event! Grrr!”
>Conversely, Angie Diaz was VERY relaxed: so much so, that while bumbling along the walkway, with her stare lost in the firmament, she stumbled and dropped on the ground.
>“Oh, dear!” exclaimed Mr Diaz, hurrying to help: “Are you hurt?!”
>Angie replied in a giddy tone:
>“Uhhuhuh, don’t worry, dear: I’m fiiiine. The pavement broke my fall! Ehehe!”
>“Here, let me help you!” said the caring husband.
>Once the two unlocked the main door, they had the fleeting impression of people talking, and moving.
>…But as soon as Mr and Ms Diaz stepped in, there was nobody there in sight.
>“Heeeey, kids!” called out Angie, with a silly smile on her face: “We got back eeeearly!”
>Nobody replied.
>Rafael was puzzled: Marco and Star HAD to be there, because his son was clearly not the type that goes out leaving the lights on.
>Open boxes of pizza were lying on the dining table, and on the sofa; it took only a brief glance, for Mr Diaz to realize that somebody had been playing around with the kitchen, leaving behind them an unclean mess.
>“What happened, there?” the man asked. But before he could look into that any further, he felt obligated to help his wobbly wife to sit down.
>The two of them got halfway to the coach, before SOMEBODY, hiding behind the piece of furniture, pressed the panic button.
>Noises were made, muffled screams were uttered, and — before the Diaz couple could decide whether to take a closer look, or back off altogether — Sabrina, Janna and Jackie jumped out from their hiding place, and then disorderly ran upstairs.
>>
>>77920800

8/9
>“WHAT THE H—?!” yelled Rafael, blinking astonished at the sight of the three naked girls.
>The befuddled Ms Diaz, instead, simply giggled.
>Star opened the door beside the coach, and tried her best to give a furtive look at what had just happened: meeting the Diazs’ baffled stares, she clumsily smiled.
>“Oh hiiiii, Mr and Ms D!” she awkwardly said, while keeping her nude body hidden behind the door: “It’s nice, to see ya back! …What a BIG surprise — ehehe!”
>One of the chairs around the dining table moved, creaking: from under the table, Hope had stuck out her head to take a peek — and immediately regretted it.
>Rafael Diaz yelled:
>“Can anybody EXPLAIN what is going on, here?!”
>Fanny got startled, so she fell out of the cupboard where she had been hiding; as soon as the girl ran out of the kitchen, panicky, Hope immediately jumped out from under the table, and tagged along.
>After the two of them had climbed the stairs, Mr and Ms Diaz heard a loud noise: right behind them, something had dropped from the ceiling and slammed onto the floor.
>It was Marco.
>“Mom, dad: this is NOT what it looks like!”
>Once more bowled over, Rafael did a double take at him.
>“Marco, why are you butt naked?!”
>Angie giggled:
>“Ehe: I can see Marco’s pee-pee!”
>Taking advantage of the distraction, Star tried to sneak away; unfortunately, though, the girl tripped — and when the Diaz family turned to look at her, she hastily stood up, flashed an embarrassed smile, and then immediately bolted to her room.
>“Byeee, Staaar!” Angie waved.
>Rafael wasn’t amused.
>“Marco, can you explain ANY of this?!” he said, fuming.
>“O- of course I can!” the boy muttered.
>“Good!” replied Mr Diaz: “Let’s start with why is everybody in the buff, OK?!”
>Suddenly, Angie gasped.
>“Oh, my GOSH! Now that you point it out, I really think you’re RIGHT! All of the girls were naked! …How did I miss that?!”
>>
>>77920810

9/9
>Marco looked at his mother with no small concern.
>“Dad, is there something wrong with mom?”
>Rafael frowned.
>“She tried changing the airsickness medication. …But this one is …not good.”
>Angie Diaz started jouncing around the living room, like dancing to the sound of a merry melody.
>Mr Diaz went back to questioning his son.
>“No changing subjects, little brat: do you have any idea of how I feel, right now?!”
>Marco tried to apologize:
>“Yeah, dad, I’m really sorr—…”
>“NO, YOU DON’T!” Rafael interjected: “You can’t possibly know how CONFLICTED I am! …Because, on one hand, I am very disappointed. But on the other, …man! I am REALLY IMPRESSED!”
>“…Wait, what?!” Marco replied, flabbergasted.
>With an odd grin on his face, Mr Diaz continued:
>“Your mother and I were already guessing that you would soon become… uuh… ACTIVE — but we could’ve never, ever imagined of you getting it on with FIVE GIRLS at the time!”
>“Six” Marco corrected him, sighing, while rubbing his temples.
>“SIX GIRLS?!” exclaimed his dad, both astonished and thrilled: “ATTA BOY!”
>Angie Diaz was once more flustered:
>“…Wait: does that mean that we’re gonna have grandchildren soon?!? Ooooh! Like: half a dozen itty-bitty, cute little grandbabies crawling all around the house!” She clapped her hands with glee.
>Marco blushed.
>“No, mom!” he hastily specified: “there are NO GRANDBABIES on the way!”
>Ms Diaz was sorely disappointed — but not so her husband.
>“THAT’s my boy!” Rafael said, resting a hand upon Marco’s shoulder: “Always keeping a good head on his shoulders! Well done, using protection!”
>Mr Diaz then belly-laughed, while patting his son’s shoulder over and over.
>Marco was starting to feel dizzy: with his old man being so cheerful, where could he even begin, to resolve that misunderstanding?!
>Mr Diaz didn’t leave him a chance to even try:
>>
File: 1447509430705.jpg (26KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1447509430705.jpg
26KB, 500x335px
>>77920741
>Starco

I shouldn't have read this

>As Long as I Want You
>http://pastebin.com/B7VbhiPx

As a Starco-fag, now I feel like shit but I just couldn't stop, eventhough the characters were sometimes inconsistent and the drama seemed way too forced, it was just like in my chinese cartoons, I even think now it is canon and that end just broke my heart.

Well it would've been more dramatic if Star just disappeared bevore the time continued flowing, leaving Marco alone, realizing that he may never see her again
>>
>>77920819
Fuck, I messed up the count, AGAIN!

10/9
> “Marco, after your mother recovers, we’ll have a long, hard discussion about what you’ve done tonight. …But until then, I just want you to know:…”
>The man looked at Marco straight in the eyes, emotional, before continuing:
>“…Son: I am really PROUD of you!”

Sorry
>>
>>77920731
>>77920739
>>77920751
>>77920761
>>77920778
>>77920787
>>77920800
>>77920810
>>77920819
>>77920828

What a lovely thing to have before going to bed!

Also I love "Fanny" as StarFan's name, it's so clever.
>>
>>77921048
Thank you, Amarillo! Have a good sleep!
>>
File: starbutt.jpg (145KB, 1260x710px) Image search: [Google]
starbutt.jpg
145KB, 1260x710px
Just caught up. Whens Season 2?
>>
>>77921220
Spring or Summer, welcome to Hiatus hell
>>
File: 128249681950.jpg (23KB, 357x301px) Image search: [Google]
128249681950.jpg
23KB, 357x301px
>>77921220
Soon.
Never
>>
File: tumblr_nyc9wzz5Zu1s52k9uo1_1280.png (396KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyc9wzz5Zu1s52k9uo1_1280.png
396KB, 1280x1280px
>>77921220
Spring 2016 at the earliest
buckle up, it's gonna be a while
>>
File: Star Butterfly crazy face.png (128KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Star Butterfly crazy face.png
128KB, 500x270px
My name is Star Butterfly. For five years I was stranded on another dimension with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my mother's dying wish - to use the list of names she left me and bring down those who are poisoning my kingdom. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.
>>
File: Roy_Harper_character_promo.png (370KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Roy_Harper_character_promo.png
370KB, 450x600px
>>77921329
Just going to leave this here
>>
>>77918710
Ya gotta be careful with giving people hope.
>>
>>77921349
Marco getting injected by a Miracle drug when?
>>
>>77918707
Nice art.
>>77920828
Dammit, stop being so prolific. I still have tons of green to finish reading from the last thread.
>>
File: Bloodmoon ball.png (152KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodmoon ball.png
152KB, 500x281px
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT
>>
>>77921799
Sorry, RedHood: I'll try to pace myself!
But seriously, I was thinking of posting one episode per day: with the suggestions Anons gave me, I've come up with the general idea for four more episodes, but maybe more, on the future.
This silly saga is really stimulating, for me!
>>
File: [Sweats audibly].gif (541KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
[Sweats audibly].gif
541KB, 300x168px
>>77921799
>RedHoodie
J-Jason Todd?
>>
>>77921872
W-what?
>>
File: I wanna nut in her ass.png (171KB, 640x554px) Image search: [Google]
I wanna nut in her ass.png
171KB, 640x554px
I wanna nut in her ass
>>
File: MARCO THE REAL MEXICAN.jpg (62KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
MARCO THE REAL MEXICAN.jpg
62KB, 425x425px
>>77918397
You guys didn't seriously like Marco, right?
>>
File: 247638-110297-jason-todd_super.jpg (50KB, 400x521px) Image search: [Google]
247638-110297-jason-todd_super.jpg
50KB, 400x521px
>>77921902
Jason Todd, worst Robin.
>>
>>77921826
So you are saying that writing about naked 14 years old stimulates you.
>>
File: Marco Karate pose.jpg (357KB, 1280x874px) Image search: [Google]
Marco Karate pose.jpg
357KB, 1280x874px
>>77921914
I like him
>>
>>77921926
Shhhhhhhiiiiieeeeettttt
>>
File: newanimators.jpg (100KB, 606x448px) Image search: [Google]
newanimators.jpg
100KB, 606x448px
For those of you who were really put off with how the animation looked after the first 5 episodes, maybe good news: 2 new animation studios will each be doing half of season 2.

First is Rough Draft, which I think did the animation for Blood Moon Ball, and second is Sugarcube, which I never heard of. Daron's in South Korea visiting with them right now.

She visited Mercury Filmworks for Season 1 back in September 2014, so 2 might not be all that far off.
>>
File: pain.png (538KB, 1052x716px) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
538KB, 1052x716px
>>
File: MARCO THE TRUE MEXICAN.jpg (50KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
MARCO THE TRUE MEXICAN.jpg
50KB, 425x425px
>>77921938
>That face
He ain't Marco, man.
>>
File: 1389290009791.jpg (31KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1389290009791.jpg
31KB, 500x456px
>Tfw didnt have any "Star" in my childhood. But i did have a couple of Hopes
>>
File: 1442062221211.png (182KB, 503x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1442062221211.png
182KB, 503x1009px
>>77837590
It's okay CodeAnon. It's a hard burden to bear and you did what you could. Thanks for trying, man.
>>
File: heh 2.png (87KB, 273x292px) Image search: [Google]
heh 2.png
87KB, 273x292px
>>77921962
>mfw I have a Star right now in my life
Had I continued my Karate lessons when I was a kid I'd be a non Mexican Marco
>>
>>77919467
Damn son. Nice.
>>
>>77921911
Happy Friday, IWNIHA anon.
>>
File: [Insecurity Intensifies].jpg (30KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
[Insecurity Intensifies].jpg
30KB, 720x405px
>>77921911
Weekly reminder that Adam might be lurking on the general right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (279KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: Pain.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Pain.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>>77922030
Why?
>>
File: CUNs_k4UwAA2Hag.jpg large.jpg (105KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CUNs_k4UwAA2Hag.jpg large.jpg
105KB, 768x1024px
>>77922030
still a slut
>>
>>77922030
>how to make best girl bad: the image
>>
Any prompts for greens?
>>
File: 53457600_p0.jpg (185KB, 720x664px) Image search: [Google]
53457600_p0.jpg
185KB, 720x664px
>>
>>77922221
This please >>77918805
>>
File: 1447796709468.jpg (29KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1447796709468.jpg
29KB, 400x398px
>>77922030

WHYYYYYYYYYY?!!
>>
>>77921916
Sure, but what does that have to do with me or what I said?
>>
File: 1448853401207.png (316KB, 1000x460px) Image search: [Google]
1448853401207.png
316KB, 1000x460px
>>77922221

has any writefag done anything with this scenario?
>>
>>77922251
Jaso Todd is the Red Hood. Get it? I'm a funny person please laugh at my jokes or I will feel empty inside
>>
>>77922272
It amuses me, but you should still feel bad.
>>
File: 1442931060851.jpg (70KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
1442931060851.jpg
70KB, 500x670px
shamelessly advertising my fic, please add it to the fanfics list in the OP description

http://pastebin.com/2z3j9j86

By the way, recently I was rewatching some of the episodes. I might be getting the wrong idea or something, but am I the only one who suspects that Star might actually be not too bright (to say it as gentle as possible)? It doesn't necessarily annoy me, my theory is that she is pretending to some degree due to her all around attitude, as she tends to get serious when the circumstances require her to. Anyway, that's why I want to hug and snuggle Star and make her comfy.

Write your comments on it, I'm curious of your opinions. See you soon.
>>
The highlight of the pedo's week is when he can go back to talking about little girls.
>>
>>77922303
She is more or less... dumb from episode to episode. For sure she is handy (booby trapping the football field, the pony cutouts in diaz vacation, pimping the Time Wheel...)
>>
>jake fucking finn
why
>>
>>77922037
>>77922210
>>77922245
how new are you three to have never seen this?
>>
>>77922303
I think dumb Star is the cutest thing. There's something about the naivety and lack of understanding of Earth culture that's really adorable, and like you said just makes me want to hug her.

For this reason Banagic Wand was one of my favorite episodes, but I've seen a lot of people disagree
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 640x882px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 640x882px
>>77920751
Now this is getting interesting...
>>
File: 1365661693687.gif (622KB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
1365661693687.gif
622KB, 375x211px
>>77920296
oh boi
>>
File: tumblr_nymi5lBYsc1uu2ha3o1_1280.png (368KB, 806x1112px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nymi5lBYsc1uu2ha3o1_1280.png
368KB, 806x1112px
>>77920731
>>77920739
>>77920751
>>77920761
>>77920778
>>77920787
>>77920800
>>77920810
>>77920819

I fucking love you bro
>>
>>77920828

prompt: Tom Comes over to win Star again but finds Marco covered in naked girls (group hug)

tom retains his crown as the keked king
>>
File: kek 2.jpg (46KB, 441x384px) Image search: [Google]
kek 2.jpg
46KB, 441x384px
>>77922615
This will never get old. With Adam basically confirming that there will be more kekking in season two, I await more Tom jokes
>>
>>77922599
I love you too!

>>77922615
Added to the list of suggestions: thank you Anon!
>>
>>77922634
I can't wait for it, It shall be GLORIOUS!

Requesting Tom the keked king greentexts
>>
File: Princess Charms part 4 part 1.png (177KB, 300x810px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Charms part 4 part 1.png
177KB, 300x810px
The Princess charms comic adaptation got updated
>>
File: Princess charms part 4 part 2.png (107KB, 237x810px) Image search: [Google]
Princess charms part 4 part 2.png
107KB, 237x810px
>>77922743
>>
>>77922743
>>77922750
Hot damn this looks good, Anymore?
>>
>>77922787
That was the only update. It gets really really lewd after that
>>
File: tumblr_nyl244Eg5w1ui7whgo1_1280.png (356KB, 936x1675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyl244Eg5w1ui7whgo1_1280.png
356KB, 936x1675px
>>
>>77922798
>>
>>
>>77922996
>>
File: One Punch Marco.png (394KB, 514x401px) Image search: [Google]
One Punch Marco.png
394KB, 514x401px
In memory of the anon who waited last week-end for a One Punch Marco greentext, but it was never delivered...

>"Maro, come on, hurry up!"
>"I'm going, I'm going"
>Both teenagers walked through a portal Star's just opened. She was urging Marco to hurry or else he'd miss the show
>"So, what exactly are we going to see?"
>"Do remember I told you that I was looking for a puppy world dimension?"
>"Uh... no?"
>"Well, I didn't find them, but I caught a glipmse of something a-ma-zing!"
>Star grabbed Marco's hand and rushed him to a somewhat familiar place. It looked like his neighbourhood, but there were some subttle differences.
>"Star, what is this place?"
>"Shhhh, you'll see", said Star as she pushed him into a bush.
>They both stayed there for a couple of minuts. Star had her fists closes as she was shaking in excitement, which made Marco grow worried.
>Suddenly, a portal opened. It was Ludo, but his minions looked different. They weren't the same fellas from their home dimension, but instead huge hellish giants.
>Ludo commanded them to go to Star and Marco's home, but they were soon interrupted but a young couple.
>One of them was visibly Star, or at least the Star from this dimension. the other one was a boy in a yellow suit, a white cape, and red gloves and boots. It was the Marco of this dimension.
>"Halt there, fould beasts! You've got no bussiness in our realm!", said Star in a defiant tone.
>"Yeah... whatever.. can we end this quick? I was in the middle of my homework", said Marco with a desinterested look in his face.
>"HAHA! Kids! This is the last time you'll thwart my plans! I've got help from the deepest abyss in the universe! You're no match these eldritch ho-!", Ludo was couldn't finish his speech as Marco punched away one of the giants with ease, sending it to outer space.
>"I really don't have the time, man", Marco was growing impatient. Star smiled at Marco's display of power.
>"Go, my minions! Seize them!"

つづく
>>
>>77923045
>It took exactly 9 seconds for Marco to dispose of the monsters. Star hugged him as she cheered on his feat of strength.
>"So... same place next week?", Ludo looking at the floor, ashamed of his incompetence.
>"Nah, better come next week-end. There's a field trip I don't want to missnext week"
>"O-okay..."
>"And dude, make sure next time your minions are truly strong. I'm tired of wasting time on weaklings"
>"Uh... y-yes, sir, you'll see", said Ludo nervously. Then he changed his tone, trying to sound menacing, "YOU'LL SEE! I'LL BE BACK, FOOLS!"
>Ludo opened a portal and stepped out to another dimension.
>"Ugh... that guy is so annoying. We should better head home to finish our project Star... uh... Star?"
>Marco hadn't noticed that two Stars were hugging him since a while ago.
>"Okay, it's gonna be one of those days..."
>After a brief introduction, Star and Marco got to learn about alt-Star and alt-Marco, or One Punch Marco as alt-Star iked to call him.
>They all headed for the alt-Diaz home, because it was hot outdoors.
>The girls went upstairs to alt-Star's room to share some girl-talk about the differences between their dimensions.
>Marco and OPM went to the kitchen. Marco had so many questions for him, but OPM didn't look interested in having a conversation.
>"So...", said Marco as he tried to break the ice.
>"Yeah, so", answered OPM as he opened the fridge.
>"How did you... I mean, this dimension looks almost the same as our world", Marco had so many questions that needed to be answere.
>"Look, Marco. I know what you're thinking, but it's not that amazing", OPM took a bottle out of the fridge.
>"Are you nuts? You just smashed everyone! Are you even human?"
>"Yes, I am", OPM opened the a shelf looking for something, and I guess I better get straight to the point"
>OPM grabbed his hair and pulled it off, revealing he's been wearing a wig. Marco dropped his jaw, shocked in fear.

つづく
>>
>>77923059
>"A couple of months ago, Star was in a serious fight against some of Ludo's new minions. They were strong... too strong. I could do nothing to save Star, but somehow she managed to slip away an blast them with her wand. Regardless, I realised how little help I could provide; she deserved someone strong and reliable. I decided that I needed to start training really hard, because my knowledge of karate was not enough. I started excercising on a daily basis doing 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and running 10 kilometers. After three months, I had become strong...
>Marco's look of horror on his face was something OPM could not ignore.
>"...but the price was high. I had become-"
>"BAlD! BALD! BALD!", Marco shouted as he pointed with his fingerto OPM's shinny head.
>"I KNOW IT, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SO RUDE!!!"
>"Okay... sorry... it's just...."
>"Star doesn't know about this. I've tried everything, but nothing's worked", said Marco as he pulled two glasses from the shelf.
>"Oh man... but, you're really strong"
>"Maybe too strong...", said OPM as he poured two glasses of lemonade for them.
>"What do you mean?"
>"Hmm... how do I say it... after a while, I've realised there're no more challengues. I can beat anything with a single blow"
>"That doesn't sound so terrible"
>"You'd understand if you were this strong. But trust me, don't do it. Not only I'm bald, but my moustache hasn't grown in months... and I'm afraid I'll never have chest hair...", OPM said with a grim look in his eyes.

つづく
>>
File: Marco - Totally One Punch Man.jpg (29KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
Marco - Totally One Punch Man.jpg
29KB, 375x305px
>>77923071
>"Geez... man, that actually sounds depressing", Marco felt empathy for OPM's situation.
>"But hay, I haven't given up. There must be a way for me to get my hair back"
>"Yeah. And I you should tell Star, I bet she wouldn't mind helping you"
>"You think so? I'm actually afraid she will not want to be my friend if I tell her..."
>"Dude, seriously?", Marco had a skeptic tone, "Are you actually afraid of telling her you're bald?"
>"Yes... and now that you mention it, it actually sounds dumb"
>"Man, I bet she couldn't try and hep you", said Marco as he grabbed one of the glasses."Besides, you're amazing. Me, on the other hand..."
>"Bro, don't say that", said OPM as he grabbed the remaining glass of lemonade, "You have the same potential as I do. But if you ever want to become strong, don't do what I did..."
>"Then what should I do?"
>"I don't know... maybe learn some kung-fu instead of karate. Northen shaolin is a good option. Or you could even try voice acting, it would teach you discipline and flexibility"
>"Are you sure that might work?"
>"Maybe... still, it'd be better than what I did. Don't do it, bro..."
>"Ok, bro. I will not.
>"For an uncertain future", said OPM, as he raised his glass.
>"For an uncertain future", said Marco as he raised his glass.
>They both toasted and sat in the living room, waiting for the girls to finish talking.

What were the girls talking about? That's up to you, guys.
I know I fucked up Marco's name on the very first line of these greentext. Have me patience...
>>
File: 1443882806370.jpg (973KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443882806370.jpg
973KB, 1920x1080px
>>77923045
>>77923059
>>77923082

FUCKING YES!

Thank you kind Anon, Thank you so much!
>>
>>77920828
Awsome, I wake and see this and now I know it's gonna be a good day. Thanks for writing my prompt Cola, I don't know how much longer you'll continue with the saga but I'll be damned if we don't milk it for all it's worth.
How about a story where the girls decide to play some close contact games like twister and now Marco has to use every ounce of his willpower to keep the D(iaz) asleep without making it too obvious.
>>77922634
>more kekking in season two
Did he really? Oh man, looks like Tom won't be catching any breaks soon enough. I can't wait to see how bad he screws up.
>>77922743
>>77922750
Nice!
>>77922803
So strangly fitting, who would have thought.
>>77922996
>>77922997
Are there any pics of the other ships? I can imagine the Hopeco and Sabco shippers doing nothing but hugging each other while saying it'll be okay.
>>
>>77923152
Missed one >>77923071

Thank you again
>>
>>
File: tumblr_nyrjcqJs8T1udi6h4o1_1280.png (549KB, 758x842px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyrjcqJs8T1udi6h4o1_1280.png
549KB, 758x842px
>>77923323
>>
>>77923323
>>77923333
A little color is always great.
>>
>>77923188
I'm glad you liked this story!
I'm adding your suggestion to the pile — but unfortunately I don't think I'll use it, since it's kinda too similar to two other prompts that I intend to use very soon: sorry!
>>
File: nacho 1.png (524KB, 791x692px) Image search: [Google]
nacho 1.png
524KB, 791x692px
>Lets try this again but in the correct order this time

1/6
>>
>>77923323
>>77923333

Salute brother

What should I write this week...hmm?
>>
File: nacho 2.png (524KB, 791x692px) Image search: [Google]
nacho 2.png
524KB, 791x692px
>>77923404
2/6
>>
>>77923415
King River getting a hint that something is not quite right with St.O's

Lady and Sol have a preggers scare

Sol deciding that the headmisstress has failed to live up to her own standards and needs to be replaced (by Lady)
>>
File: nacho 3.png (455KB, 791x692px) Image search: [Google]
nacho 3.png
455KB, 791x692px
>>77923416
3/6
>>
>>77923401
Its all good. I'm just glad your writing anyway.
>>
>>77923457
>Preggers scare
hm...
>>
File: nacho 4.png (436KB, 791x692px) Image search: [Google]
nacho 4.png
436KB, 791x692px
>>77923467
4/6
>>
File: nacho 5.png (442KB, 791x692px) Image search: [Google]
nacho 5.png
442KB, 791x692px
>>77923476
5/6
>>
File: nacho 6.png (451KB, 791x692px) Image search: [Google]
nacho 6.png
451KB, 791x692px
>>77923482
6/6
>>
Does anyone have short hair Star?
>>
>>77923491
For convenience sake.
>>
File: 1445059953445.jpg (197KB, 637x912px) Image search: [Google]
1445059953445.jpg
197KB, 637x912px
>>77923525
>>
>>77923188
He hinted about Tom being angry when someone asked if Tom was gonna call Marco Star's new BF and then he said that he finds Tom an annoying ex-bf who won't leave his best friend alone.

Tom's gonna get Karate'd
>>
>>77923415
Tom tries to rescue Star from St.O's he gets captured and is made into a keked trap princess (Forced to watch Lady and Sol do the horizontal hula)
>>
>>77923533
Oh god...short tomboyish hair
my only weakness
>>
File: tumblr_nxoi3tMocD1uu4cd5o1_1280.jpg (156KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxoi3tMocD1uu4cd5o1_1280.jpg
156KB, 1024x1280px
>>77923525
Got more but i can't seem to find them, will post them if i do
>>
>>77923533
Cute
We need more
>>
>>77923528
Thank you kind Anon
>>
File: 1421814179396.png (651KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421814179396.png
651KB, 1280x720px
>>77922030
Delete this!
>>
>>77923572
Isn't that supposed to be a Starco shipspawn?
>>
>>77923615
Yes.
>>
File: 1438996197273.jpg (304KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1438996197273.jpg
304KB, 1024x1024px
>>77923600
Without the plague-tier acne she actually kinda does it for me.
Ok I'm lying, there is no 'kinda'.
>>
File: 1442871713885.png (161KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1442871713885.png
161KB, 600x579px
>>
>>77923572
Is there a mini-Marco version of this?
>>
So, I just finished watching the season finale, and I'm a bit confused as to what happened near the end.

Was Toffee actually the unicorn that went into the wand? Was that his plan all along? Or is he dead and the unicorn was someone else?

Also, was the wand *both* damaged and upgraded?
>>
File: 1443618763315.png (41KB, 259x310px) Image search: [Google]
1443618763315.png
41KB, 259x310px
>>77923667
>>
>>77923565
>trap princess tom.
Draw it for me and ill unleashed my lewd
Maybe...
>>
>>77923694
>>
Just found this on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3OCkPPqKV0&list=PLEtno7ny2yxY4Lsokbz0XrKsfiMZn2OCG&index=4
>>
>>77923781
Nifty but personally I prefer videos with a theme or story to just beat matching.
>>
>>77923694
>tomboy Star
Never knew I wanted it so much.
>>
File: 1442967338335.jpg (35KB, 476x579px) Image search: [Google]
1442967338335.jpg
35KB, 476x579px
>>77923457
Old Starco smashes our feels. Guard and Lady smah our feels too.

I demand Old Guard Marco and Lady Star. I didn't need my feels anyways...
>>
>>77924119
>Old Sol and Lady
Someone really want their feels destroyed
>>
File: Noice.jpg (11KB, 261x200px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.jpg
11KB, 261x200px
>>77923657
>>
> tfw had a dream about a black haired star with implied lewdness if i hadn't woken up.
> tfw clover won't load face.
What have you all done to me?
>>
File: 1441670633578.jpg (32KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
1441670633578.jpg
32KB, 640x340px
>>77924201
>>
File: 1442782182364.jpg (57KB, 511x469px) Image search: [Google]
1442782182364.jpg
57KB, 511x469px
>>77923692
>Was Toffee actually the unicorn that went into the wand?
of course not anon, that's kinda silly
>Was that his plan all along?
The only thing we really know about his plan is that he wanted the wand destroyed for some reason. Many speculate that he was affected by magic in the past and may have history with the Star's family, more specifically, her mother.
>Or is he dead and the unicorn was someone else?
Toffee's fate is left unknown but it sure seems like he died given the fuckhueg explosion. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him though.
>Also, was the wand *both* damaged and upgraded?
Looks like it. What this means for the wand exactly we have no clue. Is it stronger? Weaker? Who even knows.

It's all pretty ambiguous though. The finale really just raised further questions instead of answering the ones we already had.
>>
So what are the odds Marco legit ends up with the other half of the wand in some form or another?
Would be cool if using its full power requires a combo move of sorts.
>>
>>77924302
Yeah that's what I thought. Toffee smiled and didn't run from the explosion, also his clothing rack was left undamaged. He'll be back.

Has there been any speculation as to where the unnamed unicorn came from or what he did? He appears to have replaced the one that died of The Whisper Spell, and since he upgraded the wand that seems to imply he's better.
>>
>>77924419
That's what I'm hoping for, granted it might be too anime cliche'd, but still it would be cool
>>
File: 1447784571368.gif (44KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
1447784571368.gif
44KB, 500x413px
>>77924419
>Implying Toffee doesn't get it
>Implying we won't get a Mewni Civil War Arc
>Implying Star and Marco won't save Mewni
>Implying Marco won't be a celebrated hero by the end of the arc
>>
>>77923476
>>77923482
>>77923491
>>77923528

Is it wrong that I though there was going to be some punch line about how the Nachos had Star's Love Nectar in them.
>>
File: 1440826477065.png (195KB, 450x810px) Image search: [Google]
1440826477065.png
195KB, 450x810px
>>77924930
>Star's love nectar
>>
>>77924948
>Yandere Star
hnnnggg
Anna's VA is dead ;_;
>>
>>77920828
I'm amazed at how far this story prompt has gone. Good story!
>>77923082
Glorious
>>
>>77925006
Thank you RedHoodie!
I'm trying my best to use most of the prompts in my stories, and sometimes that means that I have to re-interpret them somewhat.
It's kind of an interesting writing exercise in and of itself.
>>
File: Star's face when.jpg (79KB, 707x573px) Image search: [Google]
Star's face when.jpg
79KB, 707x573px
>>77924948
>>
Has any fans of Harem!Marco ever tought of writing a fic with the same plot as To Love Ru?
Janna (Momo) knowing she has at best the third place in the Marco(Rito)bowl, coming after his crush Jackie (Haruna) and designed love interest Star (Lala) decides to convince him to create an harem so she can be part of it too, also adding other girls as the story goes on.
>>
>>77925467
Star is kind of like Lala in a sense that her magic almost always fucks up like how all of Lala's inventions except for Pepe are shit.
>>
>>77925608
*Peke
>>
>>77922303
I always thought Star was sort of dumb/ditzy, but of course skilled in combat etc. and has common sense, which is why she can still handle herself when things get serious.

Some of that is obviously linked to coming from another dimension or just being naturally optimistic, but I seem to remember her giving a few stupid responses to things at some points, though of course now I can't remember them specifically. Just doodling all over that test paper seemed kind of "off."
>>
File: tumblr_nytt7r3LBE1rn84rso1_1280.jpg (61KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nytt7r3LBE1rn84rso1_1280.jpg
61KB, 600x773px
>>
>>77925977
What is that face trying to convey?
>>
>>77925991
It says: "Marco is about to have a wild night"
>>
File: tumblr_nysb8lZ0CO1u62cggo1_1280.jpg (225KB, 1280x1214px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nysb8lZ0CO1u62cggo1_1280.jpg
225KB, 1280x1214px
>>
File: Suggestive Starco.png (68KB, 462x155px) Image search: [Google]
Suggestive Starco.png
68KB, 462x155px
>>77926007
Yeah... and what next?...
>>
>Mr. Diaz is one lucky son of a bitch
>>
>>77926068
LEWD
>>
>>77922750
more? link?
>>
>>77926165
Nope, that's it for now.
>>
>>77926068
S-source?
>>
File: 200% RAD.jpg (37KB, 250x268px) Image search: [Google]
200% RAD.jpg
37KB, 250x268px
>>77923152
No prob. Sorry if it's kinda short, I didn't want to drag on the subject. OPM is not about the fights after all.

>>77925006
Senpai noticed me~
It makes me wonder if I should start namefagging or just remain anonymous for life...
>>
File: 1445294151661.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445294151661.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>77926235
Source was provided last week. Trust me, if you want to live the dream, don't you ever look for the source, for it is a trap...

If your curiosity got the best of you and you still want to go foward , don't say I didn't warn you: http://the-collection . booru . org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=27312
>>
>>77926359
Mios Dio!
>>
>>77926077
http://the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=27846
He really is.
>>
File: 1445316426977.jpg (99KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1445316426977.jpg
99KB, 768x576px
>>77926077
>>77926578
>Implying she isn't lucky as well...

http://the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=23264
>>
>>77926359
This is almost as bad as that Incog one.
>>
>>77926608
>>77926578
How they only have one child is beyond me.
>>
>>77926933
>Marco is adopted
>Toffee is his real father
>>
>>77926933
It's purely speculation, but maybe they couldn't have others. In Pixtopia Marco stressed being "a only child", and they always fill the house with exchange students
>>
>>77926958
OH MY GOSH
AND IF IT'S TRUE?
I JUST HAVE A NEW IDEA FOR MY FANFIC
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>77926975
>Star finds out Mrs. Diaz can't have anymore kids
>Star tries to use magic to help
>No joy
>Star has a small breakdown
>Mrs. Diaz and her have a talk
>Star takes it the wrong way and is now trying to have kids with Marco so Mrs. Diaz can have grandbabies to spoil
>Marco is unsure what to think, While the Diaz can only look on
>>
>>77926933
Anons have assumed that Mrs. Diaz simply can't have any more children for what ever reason and that the Diaz perents simply fill the void of wanting more kids by taking in exchange students. This goes well when writing them as wanting to fill the house with all kinds of granbabies though, so there's some fun to be had.
>>77927083
I'd read the hell out of fic based on this. I can just feel the sadness of Mrs. Diaz explaining to Star on why she can't have any more kids even if she really wants more.
>>
>>77927169
So in short, the sex is probably perfect, but there's no end game to it. That is quite sad.
>>
File: What does lewd mean.png (73KB, 414x386px) Image search: [Google]
What does lewd mean.png
73KB, 414x386px
>>77926932
>This is almost as bad as that Incog one.
Why is it bad?

>>77927169
I remember there was a greentext around of Star trying to cast a spell to help Angie to have a child, but it was no use. She cried, but Mrs. Diaz told her not to worry, because due to her condition, they (Diaz Family) had the chance to have Star at their home. Then feels ansued...
>>
>>77927503
I don't know, I just don't like it.
Maybe its because I like Starco and dislike harem pairings
>>
File: I regret my actions.gif (272KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
I regret my actions.gif
272KB, 500x375px
>>77927556
As fellow Starco trash, I'll reconsider my actions. I should never source that picture again... oh, god, what have I done..
>>
>>77927556
>>77927603
Come on, their both good pics and theres no real harm in enjoying them.
>>
>>77927677
I'm not saying others can't enjoy them, its just that I don't enjoy them.
>>
>>77927708
Alright, fair enough.
>>
File: tumblr_nyuo5kHtUV1sied69o1_1280.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyuo5kHtUV1sied69o1_1280.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>
>>77921808
>tall marco
Spics will never be tall
>>
>>77927809
Oh boy, holiday flavored geentext stories here we come.
>>
File: Felipe Manzo Reyes.png (550KB, 645x687px) Image search: [Google]
Felipe Manzo Reyes.png
550KB, 645x687px
>>77927814
I'm sorry sir, but mexican can and will be tall. Not all of them, but some are.
Besides, despite Marco's real height, he's still taller than Star.
>>
>>77926359
I regret nothing
>>
File: tumblr_nyuflmVOt11ug8ryqo1_1280.jpg (205KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyuflmVOt11ug8ryqo1_1280.jpg
205KB, 700x1000px
>Naughty Succubus Star
>Marco's face when?
>>
>>77924975
What source?
>>
>>77919467
excellent
>>
File: tumblr_nyup48y6iD1uygexuo1_1280.png (466KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyup48y6iD1uygexuo1_1280.png
466KB, 1080x1440px
>>
File: tumblr_nylrubm05m1rxdf3io1_1280.png (737KB, 1075x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nylrubm05m1rxdf3io1_1280.png
737KB, 1075x768px
>>
File: tumblr_nyloc9wcQN1uxu3mjo1_500.png (233KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyloc9wcQN1uxu3mjo1_500.png
233KB, 500x488px
>>77928313
>>
File: 1447424327558.png (1MB, 1058x892px) Image search: [Google]
1447424327558.png
1MB, 1058x892px
I want Marco and Star to mutually lose their virginity during christmas night.
>>
>>77928324
1/4
>>
File: file.png (159KB, 365x957px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
159KB, 365x957px
>>77928261

>his face when it's jackie's turn
>>
>>77928394
2/4
>>
>>77928401
3/4
>>
File: tumblr_nyizg9zfyp1tp8yb6o1_1280.jpg (164KB, 661x954px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyizg9zfyp1tp8yb6o1_1280.jpg
164KB, 661x954px
>>77928410
4/4
>>
File: tumblr_nyilmaL2gA1uvg2rto1_1280.jpg (207KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyilmaL2gA1uvg2rto1_1280.jpg
207KB, 1280x960px
>>77928417
>>
File: karate sniper.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
karate sniper.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>>77928068
>>
File: tumblr_nyfyy76lhO1tdeirvo1_500.jpg (105KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyfyy76lhO1tdeirvo1_500.jpg
105KB, 500x667px
>>
File: 1443242821583.png (18KB, 411x454px) Image search: [Google]
1443242821583.png
18KB, 411x454px
>>77928454
I love it. Good job anon.
>>
File: noescapemaininked.png (3MB, 1008x6102px) Image search: [Google]
noescapemaininked.png
3MB, 1008x6102px
Done with that request from last weekend. It wasn't until I was deep into inking that I realized that anon may have wanted this to happen to Sol and Lady specifically, and not pre-fully-converted Star and Marco.

If so, sorry requestanon, I hope you'll still like the comic.
>>
>>77928594
Ouch! My feels!

>Now colour it
>>
>>77928594
It's even sadder a second time! Good job!
>>
>>77928594
You monsters...

and people say I'm edgy.
>>
>>77928594
Oh no, my request was exactly what you drew. And it is great, thank you anon.
>>
File: 1448924073138.jpg (114KB, 1024x853px) Image search: [Google]
1448924073138.jpg
114KB, 1024x853px
>this will never be you

Is there even a reason to carry on?
>>
>>77928941
>Is there even a reason to carry on?

Season 2
>>
File: ShesNotReal.png (160KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
ShesNotReal.png
160KB, 500x250px
>>77928978
but Star is still not real...
>>
>>77928941
>>77929000

Dammit anon we carry on so we can friggin watch the dam show when it returns and besides we can still dream about being in Marcos position and we all know a relationship in real life would sadly be nothing like this.
>>
>>77929000
So? I've long accepted that I will die alone and unloved, I exist solely out of spite, Besides Star belongs to Marco, I could never come between them
>>
File: 1448603215989.jpg (108KB, 722x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1448603215989.jpg
108KB, 722x1105px
>>77929110
>a relationship in real life would sadly be nothing like this.

Why not? Everything is possible if your love is pure and honest.

>>77929113
>So? I've long accepted that I will die alone and unloved, I exist solely out of spite

I also used to thought I accepted that, but every time I get at least one minute of gap between sadness and misery I remind myself, it is impossible to really accept that and forget who I really am.

Still, I'm deeply touched and impressed how honourable the two of you are.
>>
File: tumblr_ns5ywydYbC1uv9v2go1_1280.jpg (413KB, 619x691px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns5ywydYbC1uv9v2go1_1280.jpg
413KB, 619x691px
Might as well ask here too.

I've got 2000+ pics I want to upload to the booru. I found an autouploader to allow me to do this, but I need help with something.

https://github.com/ProximaNova/Booru-mass-uploader/blob/gh-pages/js/uploader.js

Can someone help me by telling to how to install this script to my computer? I'm not seeing a big "download" button anywhere.
>>
>>77929324
>dumping a shit ton of untagged, probably copies to the booru
What the fuck are you doing?
>>
File: lewdasfuck.jpg (50KB, 375x750px) Image search: [Google]
lewdasfuck.jpg
50KB, 375x750px
I watched the entire series in one sitting after getting a bit of my thumb cut off. I can only say I need more Diaz in a dress.
>>
>>77929324
You need the Greasemonkey plugin on Firefox (Tampermonkey on Chrome)
>>
File: Tumblr Star.png (322KB, 835x470px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr Star.png
322KB, 835x470px
I remember there was a tumblr!Star pic around, so I wanted to see if I could "improve" her design some more. Also, I apologize in advance...
>>
>>77924201
>>77924236
ayy
>>
>>77929634
Dear god anon! Remove this filth, you have sullied the pure image of Star.
Pretty good edit though, I commend you.
>>
>>77926077
Your ban sacrifice will not be forgotten, anon.
>>
>>77929634
I really don't think someone made this unironically.
>>
File: Hungry_pumkin2.png.cf.png (43KB, 383x331px) Image search: [Google]
Hungry_pumkin2.png.cf.png
43KB, 383x331px
>>77929634
>tattoos
>>
>>77918397
>fanfic

Kill yourself.
>>
>>77929241
>Why not? Everything is possible if your love is pure and honest.

You know your right anon I'll be more positive :)
>>
File: tumblr_nvw15fguzE1u4tjv7o2_1280.jpg (407KB, 1100x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvw15fguzE1u4tjv7o2_1280.jpg
407KB, 1100x720px
>>77929634
Why do shit like that to Star? What has she ever done to you?
>>
>>77929859
steal Marco away from me
>>
>>77929900
Get off the internet Janna, You filthy gypsy
>>
>>77929938
but im not Janna, and besides Janna deserves Marco much more than Star does
>>
Why is Marco so nervous whenever he's around Jackie if they've known each other for years?
>>
>>77929634
What the hell is she supposed to be? Anyways, considering it's a tumblr edit, I'm surprised she is still skinny.
>>
>>77929950
You are not fooling anyone Janna, Besides Star and Marco are soul bonded to each other FOREVER!, Can't get much closer than that
>>
>>77929999
>>77929634
>She
>Her

Respect xir pronouns shitlord
>>
>>77930003
Siblings are bonded to each other forever and you don't see me pushing them to bang.
>>
>>77930003
but that wasnt actually Marco at the blood moon ball but an imposter
>>
>>77930060
see, Star and Marco are only friends and Marco should get together with Janna
>>
>>77930060
>>77930067
>>77930093

Denial is not just a river in Egypt
>>
>>77930003
What? Their name is Not Janna, why on earth would you think that they of all people ARE Janna?
>>
>>77930114
there is no river in egypt called denial, the is one cause the nile though
>>
>>77930138
I don't know why you say your not Janna me and Ferg can see you on 4chan through our telescope

Also is that one of Marco's missing hoodies?
>>
>>77930208
what are you talking about, also who are you
>>
File: 1445656620723.png (1MB, 1669x939px) Image search: [Google]
1445656620723.png
1MB, 1669x939px
>>77929708
>>77929743
>>77929755
>>77929859
>>77929999

There's a fellow anon who always complains whenever one of us uploads a picture of mexican Star, but he dared to say that tumblr Star (pic related) was alright. I just decided to explore this version further for the sake of irony. I may as well try more "improvement" for next week based on your feeback...

OhgodI'msorryreallypleasedon'tkickmeoutof/sveg/prettyplease
>>
>>77930237
You know who we are Janna, We've been watching you for some time now
>>
>>77930305
but im not janna, and who are you guys, Alfonzo and Fergusun
>>
>>77930321
High Janna!

Ferg says he likes your Marco shrine
>>
>>77930321
>Fergusun
Ferg is the star on the floor at St. olga's.
There's gonna be a threesome with him, Marco and Star.
With Marco getting spitroasted
>>
>>77930401
Stop it Jackie, No one likes your deviant perversity
>>
Sup anons? Still at work, just wanted to say hello.

>>77929634
You forgot the nose and lip piercings as wrll as to make her obese
>>
File: I must destroy all evidence.png (417KB, 762x430px) Image search: [Google]
I must destroy all evidence.png
417KB, 762x430px
>>77930685
I didn't forget about them. My photoshops skills aren't good enough, but I may give it a try next week...

ButforrealI'mterriblesorryneveragainnevereverforever
>>
File: 1447456312585.jpg (88KB, 479x373px) Image search: [Google]
1447456312585.jpg
88KB, 479x373px
Ctrl + F "Sabrina"

You guys had ONE JOB.

Ugh... So... BUSY...

I need to catch up with the thread, skimmed thry and saw some more awesome Sol & Lady fan art posted among other goodies.

I also have a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X staring at me... ugh curse my lack of free time.

I hope I can find time to finish my Dragon Quest drawing series.
>>
>>77930835
Good luck with it...even tumblr repulses me at times.

>>77930930
Ps4 just got ps2 classics if they release DQ 8 and Dark Cloud 2 with trophy support I'm so in.
>>
>>77930930
Why does that bat have a tomato on its face?
>>
>>77930685
Sup WriteFriend. How's work? Not too hard, I hope?
>>
This thread just died faster than my grandSTAR
>>
File: oh yes.jpg (403KB, 587x673px) Image search: [Google]
oh yes.jpg
403KB, 587x673px
>>77932519
Yeah what the fuck happened? The only solution to this is to post tomco
>>
>>77932556
Oh god please no don't do that.
>>
>>77932556
How upset would Star be?

If Tom successfully seduced Marco?
>>
File: 702.png (946KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
702.png
946KB, 1920x1080px
>>77932580
she'd be pissed and assemble a team of legends to brutally torture and murder Tom and make sure he suffers in every dimension...
>>
File: fugg.jpg (6KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
6KB, 251x201px
>>77932579
It's too late, you all let the thread die, now it must happen
>>
File: NOOOOOO!!!.jpg (52KB, 383x263px) Image search: [Google]
NOOOOOO!!!.jpg
52KB, 383x263px
>>77932683
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Stop this madness!!!
>>
File: 1446667802452.png (934KB, 1442x811px) Image search: [Google]
1446667802452.png
934KB, 1442x811px
>>77932556
I've posted a modified picture of Star to look like a tumblr edit, and I was called sick, dumb, and some other names. But you, good sir, you are the one who should attract everyone's anger and be picked on.
Have a mexican Star and good night.
>>
File: Unsure Star.png (919KB, 755x798px) Image search: [Google]
Unsure Star.png
919KB, 755x798px
>>77932519
Perhaps everyone got busy or had somewhere to be? I just got home an hour ago, checking the thread after eating dinner.
>>
>>77932777
Sup AP

Yeah I suppose but it was so lively just a little while ago.
>>
File: FUGGG.jpg (49KB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
FUGGG.jpg
49KB, 320x454px
>>77932750
I'd post more, but Tukyyid isn't going to be clanner-free without my help. Godspeed, you wily bastards.
>>
we all know why this thread fail so come right out and say it.
not enough lewds
>>
>>77932913
More cutes, less lewds
>>
>>77932953
cuz thats worked out great so far right?
>>
>>77932913
This anon speaks true, we cannot allow the Tomco fags to have their way. We must rectify this!
http://the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=26674
>>
File: Suggestive Starco 2.png (72KB, 399x228px) Image search: [Google]
Suggestive Starco 2.png
72KB, 399x228px
>>77932913
>>77932953
>Why not both?
>>
File: Star butterfly by robbiecave.jpg (167KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Star butterfly by robbiecave.jpg
167KB, 848x1200px
>>77933030
'cuz I don't wanna get banned, and I don't have alot of lewds anyway.
>>
File: 1447424743378.jpg (65KB, 524x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447424743378.jpg
65KB, 524x1024px
>>77928068
an angel
>>
>>77933052
Then we'll just have to write lewds!
>>
>>77933012
can someone explain wtf is wrong with the booru? it shows old pics on the front page so i get confused as to when its actually updated.
>>
>>77933113
sorry i forgot to say i was referring to the svtfoe booru
>>
>>77933142
It can be that it simply hasn't been updated.
>>
>>77933098
I'm on it!

http://pastebin.com/N6vuuqWB
>>
>>77933160
it is. i look through the later pages and i can see new art added in, mixed with the old pics.
>>
>>77933333
Quints bless the posting of lewds!
It must be done!
>>
>>77933333
I'm crying, that was so friggin funny my sides took a vacation.
>>
>>77933333
>http://pastebin.com/N6vuuqWB
That was funny anon, I enjoyed it immensely.
>>
>>77933385
Sorry for cranked it out in five minutes, not expecting it to be anything more than mediocre. First time writing anything to boot. I guess I'll just stick to shitposting.
>>
File: The-Nut-Job-2014.png (532KB, 700x398px) Image search: [Google]
The-Nut-Job-2014.png
532KB, 700x398px
>>77933481
Nut-bro, there's a movie you need to watch...
>>
>>77920819
>Marco's mom gets airsick
why is this so cute to me? (unless she was just straight up high in which case that's hilarious because high Angie was funny.)
Another fun chapter, the banter was cute,(especially that cheese scene with Hope) and it's pretty sweet how much more comfy everyone's getting with the whole nudist thing.

>>77923082
Awesome stuff. I love how becoming the strongest person in the world/multi-verse has made One Punch Marco way more laidback/less stressed out than his original counterpart.(Save for the whole baldness thing of course-poor guy) There was a nice relaxing feel to the atmosphere, and I like how both Marcos sort of helped each other.(OPM's combat tips, prime Marco pointing out how silly it is not to just tell Star about the hair dilemma.)
>>
>>77933481
Naw anon I liked it, You should write more.
>>
File: Übermensch.jpg (96KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
Übermensch.jpg
96KB, 385x500px
>>77933333

>Meine seiten
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Here's a thing
>>
>>77933113
>>77933142

I didn't have internet, but now I do. Also, someone explained the autouploader to me, so I'm currently dumping 2000 Star pictures on the booru. I hope most of them aren't duplicates.
>>
>>77933735
Is that a sword?
>>
>>77928663
Thanks I aim to hurt(not always)
>Sorry anon, wanna move onto other pieces.

>>77928739
Thank you

>>77928771
Hahah thank you. (The au does lend itself a bit more towards darker material)

>>77928878
Awesome, glad to see you liked it. Thank you for the request.
>>
>>77933786
it's her wand with some weird particle effect around it
>>
How many episodes do you think we're getting for S2?

Adam McArthur said he couldn't answer, but thought we'd be happy about the amount when asked if there'd be more than 13.

I'm hoping for like 20, but I wouldn't even be too disappointed if it was 13 again. When it was first revealed in August or so that 1 was almost over it shocked me because it looked like everything would get wrapped up way too fast, so I actually enjoyed the finale just leaving more questions.
>>
File: GODDAMNIT.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
GODDAMNIT.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>77933589
>Awesome stuff.

Oh, man, you noticed those little details. I tried to give OPMarco some traits of Saitama, but at the same time I didn't want him to derail into a completely different character. I'm glad it worked out fine.
By the way, there're 2 easter eggs in the text but so far nobody's mentioned them. I wonder if the references were too obscure...
>>
File: 1434525779067.png (390KB, 1280x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1434525779067.png
390KB, 1280x1536px
>>77919467
Can I have the source of this? I need it for... reasons.
>>
>>77933907
I noticed the lemonade part that was funny but I must have missed the other one also why exactly did the extreme physical training cause him to loose all his hair?
>>
I want Marco and Tom to become besties, leaving Star very very jealous.
>>
>>77933848

My guess would be 18-20, but it could very well be less; I guess 16 is also a possibility. Any of those would be great, the more episodes the better really.

I agree with your sentiment on the finale as well. Even with the pacing issues, it setup for the next season so well, as did the first series as a whole really. It seems to me that the focus of the first season was introducing the range of characters briefly, whilst cementing in the relationship between the two main characters; which they did fantastically.

It's just a shame the hiatus time is so drastically long, it really drags down the feeling of build up and always leaves such a huge expectation upon its eventual return that is unlikely to ever be met. Though I'd happily be proven wrong in this instance.
>>
>>77933828
Oh, well in general I like the pic, nice work anon.
>>
>>77933912
It's on paheal.
>>
File: datslewdnigga.jpg (151KB, 1280x922px) Image search: [Google]
datslewdnigga.jpg
151KB, 1280x922px
>>77932640
Best option would be a three way between Tom, Star and Marco. with Janna crying tears of rage and masturbating in the closet
>>
File: Smiling Glossaryck.png (369KB, 455x617px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Glossaryck.png
369KB, 455x617px
>>77934157
I'm just happy we're getting another season. Fair amount of shows don't even get that.
>>
>>77934157
>It's just a shame the hiatus time is so drastically long, it really drags down the feeling of build up and always leaves such a huge expectation upon its eventual return that is unlikely to ever be met.

I think the time between new episodes airing is worse for buildup, at least for me. With hiatuses, when you don't even know for sure when the show's coming back, you can put it out of your mind for a while. New episodes, if all you have is a title and one-sentence synopsis, can lead to people generating crazy theories and expectations for weeks that the episodes can never satisfyingly live up to.

For this show especially I think the episode posters had this effect too, making it look like it might be way darker or more dramatic than it was. I remember seeing at least one person saying early on that the posters were "better than the show." I wouldn't go that far since it's not like I'd want to stare at one of those posters for 10 minutes straight instead of watching a new episode, but at first they definitely appear really different in tone.

But I think the show did at least a decent job of deliberately making it first appear to be a lolrandom episodic show and then introducing more plot and serious elements, so while I'm not expecting the next season to be revolutionary I do think people give the show as a whole too little credit at times.
>>
>>77930930
Present for you.

1/2

It's fine.
Brittany and the other cheerleaders have gone to a weekend training camp without you, but that's fine.
Like, you know you'd be more than fine to take part even with a sprained ankle, but Brittany said to stay, and Brittany knows best.
Brittany knows best.
But for once in your highschool life you wish she wasn't so perfect.
The school bell rings, signalling the end of the day.
You arrive at the gymnasium before you realize you're running on auto.
You sigh dejectedly as you sit at the edge of the stands, your head in your hands.
You even came to school today wearing your cheerleader uniform.
Suddenly the door bursts open, and Star Butterfly tumbles in, beating a two-headed monster over the head with her wand.
More monsters pile in after them, quickly surrounding your classmate.
"Lost Izalith Bed of Chaos!"
Star's chant is met with screams of terror from the monsters, who are quickly incapacitated by the bolts of red lightning pouring from Star's wand.
A burning jolt courses through your body, and you spasm and writhe in agony along with the monsters.
You hear a screeching voice cry "Retreat!" through the fog of pain, and you become aware of Star standing over you as the monsters file through a hole in space.
"Sabrina! Are you alright?"
You try to respond but only manage to groan and roll your eyes, but you feel yourself recovering.
You hear the door open again, and more inhuman figures scramble towards the portal and away from the approaching figure of Marco Diaz.
"Sabrina? Star, what happened?"
"I don't know, I didn't think anybody would be in here," she says as Marco runs through some basic first aid.
"Don't worry about it. Sabrina? Can you hear me? Can you give me a response?"
You struggle to breathe for a moment, but you manage to nod weakly and look up at the two.
"Good, she's concious and able to respond," Marco mutters. "Do you think you can get up?"
You clear your dry throat and manage to swallow before answering.
>>
>>77934722
Oh, the shame of posting greentext and forgetting to make it green.
In my defense, I'm on mobile and pretty tired.
>>
File: 1443314309927.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1443314309927.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>77934031
He lost his hair because... (OPM spoiler ahead) on episode 3, Saitama explains how he became strong: he followed a daily routine of exercises for some years. He became extremele strong, but he lost his hair to his dismay. He stated "you have to train so hard until your hair falls off". He's still trying to get his hair back to not avail.

And the second easter egg is the pro-tips OPMarco gives. Basically, he's describing some characteristics of Adam McArthur, Marco's voice actor. He's a certified kung fu master.
>>
>>77934790
It's all good, a story is a story.
>>
File: Glossaryck loves his pudding.png (1MB, 1028x908px) Image search: [Google]
Glossaryck loves his pudding.png
1MB, 1028x908px
>>77934790
It's cool; greentext is just a format really.
>>
>>77934599
I have the problem where I get into a show and really like it and then when hiatus hits I either over watch the shows episodes where it becomes boring because it's too predictable and I can no longer re-watch the episodes because I remember every scene or I completely avoid the show and when it comes back on I re-watch every episode before the new one plays to catch up and it's not what I remember it being like it looses it's feel it's spark that it had during the first time I watched it. Right I have only watched every episode of SVTFOE 3 times each and I'm avoiding it with the exception of these threads.
>>
>>77934828
Oh neat I did not know that about Marcos VA also I have not seen OPM is it good would you recommend it?
>>
File: One Punch Marco.jpg (525KB, 1152x2016px) Image search: [Google]
One Punch Marco.jpg
525KB, 1152x2016px
>>77935162
I've got some friends who despise series like Dragon Ball and Naruto. I told them to watch the series, because it's more than meet the eyes. So far they've loved it.
If you want to watch the series because "Oh, man! Saitama is so strong, he can beat Goku for sure!" then you may like it but for the wrong series.
I would compare this series to SvtfoE actually, if you see the surface you'll think "oh, it's just another lolrandom / action shonen series". But beyond the surface there's actually a very good plot and characters. That's all I can say, I've been reading the manga for 3 years so far .
>>
File: Star meets The Grinch.png (374KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Star meets The Grinch.png
374KB, 1280x960px
If we ever get a christmas holiday special in the distant future, what do you expect to happen?

>Star will ruin christmas
>Star will save christmas
>>
>>77935492
Star will try to make Marco have the best Christmas ever, but since she has no concept of what Christmas actually is because Mewni is a dimension of godless scum, she just ruins everything for everyone.

But Marco appreciates the thought anyway.
>>
>>77931441

I just got home. And quite brutal since its the holidays but also somewhat rewarding. Helped an old blind lady get a gift for her grandson, she was really greatful, felt good to help.
>>
>>77935616
Golly, that's actually pretty heartwarming.
>>
>>77935290
Well alright I'll give it a try I really like the sound of the premise of the show how one guy can defeat any enemy with a single punch I think I will enjoy it thanks for your input.
>>
>>77935654
Yeah had to lead her around the store, reminded me not to take things like being able to see for granted when others can't.
>>
File: Star smiling 2.png (750KB, 711x711px) Image search: [Google]
Star smiling 2.png
750KB, 711x711px
>>77935492

>"Hey Marco, what's your dad doing with that tree?" -Star asked, pointing at the Christmas tree that Rafael had just dragged into the house with Marco's help
>Marco looks at the tree, then at Star, and lightly slaps his head
>"Oh man, I forgot to tell you...it's getting close to Christmas, so we're preparing the house, starting with the Christmas tree. It's a Earth holiday when we celebrate the year, good will toward our fellow man, give each other presents, and-" -Marco tried to explain before Star interrupted
>"I LOVE PRESENTS!" -Star yelled into Marco's face, eyes shining with glee
>Marco just smiled and patted Star lightly on the head
>"I figured you would, but we've still got most of the month to prepare, so you've got plenty of time to buy some gifts, I've already bought Mom and Dad's gifts, but I'm still looking for something for you..." -Marco said, pondering if it would be a good idea to ask her for a hint of what she might want for Christmas
>Probably better to surprise her for her first Christmas
>"I know just what I'm getting you Marco! You'll love it! It's a-" -Star started before Marco put his finger on her lips, trying to shush her
>"Ah-ah, it's supposed to be a surprise Star! Don't go telling me what your going to get me, eh?
>Star just nodded vigorously as Marco removed his finger from her lips
>"Fine fine, it'll be a surprise...do I have get a gift for just you, or also for your parents too? What about our classmates? Do we get them something as well?" -Star asked, somewhat deep in thought. How many gifts did humans expect to get during this holiday?
>"You can get a little something for our classmates if you want, we usually just do gag gifts, to keep things simple and fairly cheap." -Marco suggested, having already collected most of his gag gifts as well, but thinking about suggesting that they be counted as from both of them, so Star wouldn't have to worry about them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSjGyDZM9HA
Cringe
>>
>>77936093
I think you're posting in the wrong thread, my friend.
>>
File: 1448006462098.jpg (174KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1448006462098.jpg
174KB, 1024x1448px
>>77936093
>steven urinate

I'm not even playing this.

sug pls go
>>
>>77936125
>>77936108
It's a Star review.
>>
>>77934722
"Y-yeah, I think so."
>The two carefully help you to your feet.
"I'm so sorry, Sabrina, I had no idea you were there."
"Don't worry about it, Star," you say wryly, "At least, I doubt I'd be doing much better if you hadn't been able to fight them off."
>Star looks a bit better, though Marco still seems concerned.
"Are you sure you don't have a heart condition or anything?"
"Really, I'm feeling better already."
>This isn't actually true, but you never like it when people worry about you too much. But you give Marco a smile to try and reassure him.
>Marco's eyes flick downwards for a moment before his cheeks turn red and he glances away.
"You know, we don't live too far away. If you want you can stop by to get cleaned up - and a change of clothes?"
"What?!"
>You look down at yourself. The lightning doesn't seem to have done more than leave some black soot and a patch of pink flesh that looks like a sunburn, aside from causing mind-numbing agony.
>The same can't be said for your clothes, however. The front of your uniform has been burned away, exposing your tender chest and singed bra.
>You blush as well, pulling on the scraps of cloth to cover up your chest.
"...That might be a good idea."

Had written more but accidentally deleted it all. This is the best I can do for now between poor memory and fatigue. Might continue it tomorrow though.
Also been working on another little project that I might preview this weekend, if I feel it's ready.
>>
File: 1444446805883.png (337KB, 650x919px) Image search: [Google]
1444446805883.png
337KB, 650x919px
>>77936156
>communism is democracy
>facism is socialism

yeah, right.
>>
>>77936156
this guy sounds like a fucking autist

I've seen his name before but this is the first time I heard his voice
>>
>>77936295
Dude, I used to be a fan of his. He is definitely autistic.
>>
>>77936166
Thanks for writing what you could Hoodie.
>>
>>77936295
>>77936340
>>77936295
>I don't have any hot anime chicks to stare at because all the ones in this show are FLAYHT, thanks a lot da-RON nefcy
>>
I will now post my unfinished lewd/hugbox green that I abandoned because why not. For some reason I'm not good at writing and finishing cute stories.

>Day 1
>Star was freaking out. In the morning she was peaking on Marco getting a shower and purposely getting busted by him. On the school bus she couldn’t shut up and sit in place for one minute. Flipping, jumping and running all over the place was annoying almost to everybody, excluding Jackie and Janna who were more fascinated than disturbed by Star’s “phase”.
>During class she couldn’t stop humming and squeezing Marco’s legs under the desk. At home, she was very busy stealing his limbs and grabbing on them like a little monkey, while the boy was trying to walk. She would cheek snuggle him, blow in his ear and steal his jacket. Marco was bravely ignoring her with the whole time.
>Star finally grew tired of games and teasing and dropped down sleeping on Marco’s laps while he was watching a marathon of Bruce Lee movies. The boy slowly crawled away and swapped his legs with a pillow so she didn’t get nervous. When she felt his movement she started to repeatedly say his name in her sleep and she reached for anything to grab. Marco quickly gave her a laser puppy which she hugged tightly and immediately salivated all over its face. Marco sighed and covered Star with a blanket. The boy walked away and rested against the handrail. His parents appeared out of nowhere and each of them put their hands on one of his shoulders.
>>
>>77936405
>- What is the matter son? You seem to be exhausted.
>- I just don’t know what got into Star dad.
>- I cannot see a difference to be honest…
>- That’s because you don’t spend much time with her. She is… crazy. She’s even crazier than usual.
>Rafael and Angie looked at each other. She waved her eyebrows at him while he smiled evilly. Marco was unsure what was that supposed to mean.
>- Is that not wonderful Marco? You and Star are maturing!
>- It could be all but maturation in her cause.
>- You are wrong, but you will soon see why.
>- Whatever. I’m open for suggestions how to calm her down to tolerable state again.
>Marco’s parents moved their suspiciously smiling faces closer towards him.
>- Marco! Is that not obvious? Star wants it…
>- She wants what?
>- She wants the “D”
>- The “D”?
>- The “D” - said both Rafael and Angie in the same time
>- *gulp* W-what does the “D” s-stands for?
>- Diii… az of course. – His mother whispered.
>- The Diaz? Star wants me?
>- She wants you. I remember when I and your father met, we were the same age as you and Star now. I lusted for some tasty, charming “D”iaz just as Star is obviously-
>- Mom? Dad? Have you been drinking?
>- No. Not much.
>- You are freaking me out…
>Angie grabbed his cheeks, making his lips looking really stupid and she looked deeply in his eyes:
>- Marco… trust your mommy on this. I know these things, I’ve been a teenager too… Do you understand?
>- Uhuh… - Marco nodded.
>Angie kissed him on the forehead and hugged him mutually along with her husband. Finally Marco’s parents released him and went away to their bedroom. The boy’s mind was a mess. Was everyone around him suggesting something?
>>
>>77936340
https://youtu.be/hA2_asKeVJg?t=8m32s
>>
>>77936432
>Day 2
>Hot and dry Saturday. The heat was unbearable. Marco was spending his time sitting in front of a fan that was blowing with full power. The boy was wearing only a grey tank top and very thin boxer shorts. Suddenly he heard something crashing and dropping in the bathroom, like if a heavy pipe dropped on the tiles. Something exploded and apparently Princess turned off the water half-way her showering routine. Star slammed the door open and stood at the doorstep of Marco’s room. The boy freaked out and jumped in place. He grabbed his chest and when he saw Star, he only strengthened his grip while a drop of blood poured from his nose. She was completely wet, pleasantly cool and only covered with a towel that was obviously too short for her. Her tasty underage breasts and crotch were almost sticking out and she had trouble keeping the towel in place. Marco curled up to hide his incoming erection.
>- Star! You almost gave a heart attack!
>- Marco! I’m so sorry but I think I accidentally broke the shower! Can you fix it?
>- NO! I MEAN NOT NOW! I mean I’m going! Just go to your room, it could be something dangerous.
>Star turned around and withdrew to her room, but not before dropping the towel completely half-way through. She thought that she was already out of Marco’s sight, so it wasn’t a big deal for her. She just kneeled down and picked it up. The boy’s boner however was legendary. It was hard for him not to notice her fantastic, girly, pure figure. So pure that the only logical thing would be taking her innocence away.
>>
>>77936093
Why did Gene Belcher Photoshop his face onto the Steven kid? (Going by the thumbnail, I ain't watching that shit,)
>>
>>77936465
>Marco walked in the bathroom and immediately kneeled down to keep his erection hidden. The water pressure just unscrewed few cheap and low quality pipes, it wasn’t worth calling the plumber or even Rafael. Star was too curious to stay in her room, so she walked back in and observed Marco. Very soon he was done screwing the pipes, and the last thing to do was to put them in place, but in order to do that, he would have to stand up.

>- Marco? What’s wrong? Are you alright?

>He couldn’t find a proper excuse.

>- Y-yeah. I’m just… D-dizzy.
>- Oh no! Are you going to faint because of the heat?!
>- N-no. Star please leave me alone while I’m working…
>- No! Don’t ignore that! I saw your nose bleeding! It could be serious, let me help you!
>- No! Wait!

>Star grabbed Marco from the back, by his armpits. He blushed immediately and hoped she wouldn’t look in the mirror and see his erection. Somehow she didn’t, but there was another problem, while guiding him, Star dropped her towel again. He could feel her naked skin rubbing against his back.

>- Aaaah! Marco please don’t look! I dropped the towel!
>- Okay I won’t look just let me go!

>When they were near the bed, Star did what Marco asked for. Somehow he ended up facing her. They both screamed in the same time. Star blushed and punched Marco in the face, causing him to turn 360 on his heel, drop on the bed and faint.

>Sometime later Marco has awaken, feeling something very cold around his eye. Thankfully his erection was gone. Star was basically sitting on him, holding his head close to her chest and pressing an ice cube against his eye.
>>
>>77936502
>- S-star? Is that you?
>- Marco! You promised not to look!
>- I also asked you to stay in your room… Thanks for knocking me out and giving me black eye.
>- It was an accident okay? I panicked. I’m sorry…
>- Why did you panic anyway? Are you ashamed of something?
>- I’m not exactly too comfortable with being completely naked around somebody…
>- To the point of knocking people out?
>- I’m sorry…
>- It’s fine, it was weirdly… cute.

>Star blushed and changed her tone from sorry and apologising to curious and slightly seductive:

>- What do you mean?
>- I’m just saying you don’t need to me ashamed because you are pretty and… stuff…

>Marco stopped talking. Suddenly it struck him that he was saying exactly what he was thinking, and he wasn’t really ready to admit something to himself, let alone to Star. Princes strengthened her hug and stroked boy’s head while smiling.

>Day 3
>>
>>77936489
It turned out to be him saying he shouldn't catch up to steven universe and then goes on about how great star is.
>>
>>77936464
Jesus, I can't even get past the first text slide anymore.
>>
>>77936572
His yu yu hakusho artwork was awful.
>>
>>77936532
Pretty good so far Virgin.
>>
File: Mariachi Santa.png (287KB, 439x572px) Image search: [Google]
Mariachi Santa.png
287KB, 439x572px
>>77935986
So, Star learned about the tradition of giving presents to everyone. What could possibly go wrong? Everything will go wrong.

>inb4 not teaching Star about our Lord and Saviour Santa Claus
>>
>>77936557

Oh OK thanks for the recap. Still don't really want to watch it though, my cringe senses are tingling.
>>
File: Smiling Marco.png (190KB, 279x369px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Marco.png
190KB, 279x369px
>>77935986

>"Oh, we've got a few gift shops in Mewni I could stop by, little knickknacks and the like would work great then!" -Star said, mostly to herself, now that she knew where to get the extra presents for her classmates
>That still left Marco and his family though
>Well, she did have the rest of the month to figure out what to get them
>Reminding herself to check out those stores later, Star followed Angie's lead, helping put up some decorations on the Christmas tree while Marco and Rafael started stringing lights on the outside of the house
>As night fell, Marco and Rafael finished putting up most of the outside decorations and headed inside for a celebratory hot chocolate, even thought it wasn't that cold out yet
>"I like this...chocolate water." -Star said, showing some rare restraint and doing her level best to not bounce around the kitchen from the sugary drink
>"It's called hot chocolate Star, it's one of the many little treats that tend to be enjoyed this time of year. We'll get some eggnog sooner or later too, you'll love it!" -Marco remarked, remembering last year when his Dad had won one of the smaller lottery tickets and had brought home a couple gallons of the drink. >They'd all gained a few pounds, but it had been so worth it
>"Eggnog? What's that?" -Star asked, the name confusing her somewhat
>She knew what eggs were, but not what a nog was....
>More Earth riddles, no doubt
>"It's a...sugary drink, like the hot chocolate, but it's creamy, made with milk and other tasty goodness...I'd have to read the ingredients off the label to ya, to be honest." -Marco explained, as he helped clean up the mess from bringing the Christmas tree in earlier
>"Oh, neat, I look forward to trying some then." -Star said as she helped Angie clean up the kitchen a little before everyone settled in for the night
>Feeling in a festive mood, Marco put on some Christmas movies for him and Star to watch before they went to bed
>>
File: Happy Star.png (521KB, 559x515px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Star.png
521KB, 559x515px
>>77936919

>They never got that far, falling asleep in each others arms while in the middle of watching something about an abominable snowman, visions of gifts and hot chocolate dancing in their heads

Curse the 2k character limit, I almost got it into two posts

Also, thanks for the greentext/stories RH and FV
>>
>>77936093
>SU is shit

Good vid, I liked it.
>>
Where are good torrents for this? I checked KAT and everything is really jumbled with missing episodes and no seeders.
>>
>>77937992
Why torrent when the mega links are on the booru?
>>
>>77937992
This is a pretty good site.
https://yp1.yayponies.no/yaystar/
>>
>>77938017
The what?? I'm from /a/ and all we do is torrent everything from nyaa.
>>77938056
Can I trust this site? I don't use an AV so can't help but be cautious.
>>
>>77938141
Yayponies is pretty trustworthy.
>>
File: Sabrina Jump.png (239KB, 343x350px) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina Jump.png
239KB, 343x350px
>>77934722
>>77936166

Thank you!
>>
>>77930060
I do that a lot
>Pincest
>>
>>77938141

Mega links are basically like mediafire links, where you download episodes.

But, I've noticed every single thread there has to be a guy who somehow misses the word "links" in the OP. So I'm going to make a new link specifically for episodes.

Whoever makes the next thread can put this in the op instead. It'll be a thread specifically for episode links so we can hopefully stop having people missing the op when asking for episodes.

Episode Links: http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

The old links thread will have the episode links removed and just be for misc links like Nefcy's website, the composer's tumblr, storyboards, interviews, etc.
>>
File: 45810625_p0.png (508KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
45810625_p0.png
508KB, 720x1280px
Green of Star shooting up a business holiday party when?
>>
Ayy its the weekend star folder count post

>932
>>
File: I'm disappointed.png (650KB, 815x607px) Image search: [Google]
I'm disappointed.png
650KB, 815x607px
>>77939323
Hopefully never
>>
>>77939386
I don't play by your stupid rules!

>echo creek
>christmas party in mr. diaz's workplace
>suddenly star enter
>has glock gat
>"hello everybody i have found an earth toy"
>star shoot
>many dead
>oops
>the end
>>
File: 222264649416811.jpg (50KB, 386x233px) Image search: [Google]
222264649416811.jpg
50KB, 386x233px
> 2015 Dragon Con
> food court; 12pm rush
> see a star passing me in the 10-way traffic that was that crowd
> say, "great Star!"
> she does the fucking leg-hike + arm-raise + twirl w/ a prop wand and everything.
> "WHY THANK YOOOouuuuUUUU!"
> her cosplay is perfect
> realize she's also beautiful
> think: "there's no way, it's not worth it/possible."
> it takes about 7 seconds for it to click
> I want to say it was love, probably equal parts lust, but I had to see her again; a picture, a few words, lunch, who knew?
> see the back of her head in the distance; tell-tale blue dress n' read headband + horns
> turn to bros and tell them to hold my shit; I'll call them after I find her/if I can't. I tell them to go ahead without me.
> One has enough presence of mind to say, "Good luck."
> after a few minutes of walking in circles I realize that those few seconds is all it takes to get lost in this crowd
> a few minutes more and I've basically given up
> I wait by the exit for my bros to loop back around; half-hoping she'd round about first, knowing full well that court's got like 10 exits.
> they show
> we leave
> literally lose sleep that night realizing that, because of just seconds of hesitation and doubt, I missed talking to, photographing, even asking out a beautiful girl so dedicated to her fandom(s) that she actually cosplayed in-character.
> tell her you love her dress; that her boots are perfect.
> big, public, crowded food court; just offer to buy her lunch
> easy mode

-but I doubted, waited; less than 10 seconds. Even if she was with people/a boyfriend even, I regret not acting; not asking.
True fucking story.
Learn from my mistake.
>>
File: LOLsadstory.jpg (173KB, 478x463px) Image search: [Google]
LOLsadstory.jpg
173KB, 478x463px
>>77939627
nice blog
>>
File: Smiling Hope 3.png (194KB, 257x395px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Hope 3.png
194KB, 257x395px
>>77939627
Something something sea is full of fish
At least you have the memory of a cute girl doing a Star cosplay
Grants on going to Dragon-Con; I went with my brother and our Trekkie Aunt years back, was alot of fun.
>>
>>77939627
That sucks bro. Don't worry about it too much, though - just take the next chance. Forever hope for something cute and perfect.
>>
>>77927809
This real?

I am assuming no as this show won't be back till christmas is long past.
>>
>>77939627
There's the very real chance she lived like 10 states away from you; don't sweat it.
>>
>>77939627

Sorry to hear anon, just learn from the mistake and don't hesitate next time.
>>
File: 1444476510240.png (417KB, 1280x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1444476510240.png
417KB, 1280x1004px
>>77939860
Come on, it's obviously fabricated.
>>
>>77939627
Look on the bright side. You probably would have gone out with her once or twice only to realize she's a huge bitch or doesn't shower or something.
>>
>Tfw want to contribute this week but constantly distracted by the new game bought yesterday

No feels this weeks, i guess
Sad
>>
>>77939627
you'll never fuck her in-costume
>>
>>77928104
Just google it
it's even more depressing since she tweeted that if she ever recovered she would marry and settle down
>>
>>77940639
Stop it man...
Too soon
Fucking Jap Cold
>>
File: Stur.jpg (20KB, 211x204px) Image search: [Google]
Stur.jpg
20KB, 211x204px
Slow weekend, isn't it?
>>
>>77941190
Yep. If the thread dies, we probably shouldn't make a new one until next weekend.
hiatus pls end
>>
>>77941190
>>77941211
This hiatus is taking it's toll
>>
>>77941190
No inspiration for greens.
>>
>>77941190

Yeah a little, I'm trying to write but I got nothing. I'm having a hard enough time staying awake.

Sunday can't come fast enough, I need my day off goddamit.
>>
>>77941190
>>77941211
>>77941247
Might also be the seasonal work load and people finishing up final assignments and studying for finals.
>>
>>77941559
work load for me. Ever since I started working full-time writing has gotten a lot harder, I either want to use what little free time and play video games or sleep, literally just fucking sleep.

I used to be able to write full chapters every day for weeks on end, now I struggle to write a paragraph.
>>
File: 1439887070606.png (3MB, 837x2117px) Image search: [Google]
1439887070606.png
3MB, 837x2117px
>>77941609
Hope you get a break by the time the new season rolls up. I'm sure you'll get a lot of new content to work with.
>>
>>77941784

I hope so to man. I mean sure more work, more money but feeling dead inside, almost makes it not worth it. And with that I'm going to sign off since I have a long shift tomorrow again, goodnight anons.

The Fallout fic, is still coming albeit very slowly.
>>
>>77926077
All I could notice was the highly disproportional feet and the lack of physics applied to the chest...
>>
>>77926932
>>77927503
what's the incog one?
>>
>>77941559
As for me is that the holidays is the busiest time of the year for me work wise, I dont think I will be very active in /sveg/ weekends until at least january.

Please keep the threads alive until then, /sveg/.
>>
TOFFEE DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>77942578
What
>>
>>77942578
He certainly didn't. Everything went according to plan after all.
>>
Hi, /sveg/!
I'm doing a quick revision of today's green before posting it, but first thing first:

>>77922599
>dat pic
Holy shit, I'm slow! It took me a whole day to figure it out, but finally I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, and it's hilarious!
Thank you, Anon! Sorry for not catching on earlier!
>>
File: tinyjarco.jpg (72KB, 539x488px) Image search: [Google]
tinyjarco.jpg
72KB, 539x488px
Stay strong everyone. This time of year is always pretty hectic and overwhelming.
>>
>>
>>77942718
>That mocking face
I love it but...whenever i see Lady's eyes in that face, its like a hidden jealousy/ yandere eyes.
>>
File: Jackie Smile.png (521KB, 662x520px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie Smile.png
521KB, 662x520px
>>77942718

I LOVE IT!
>>
1/8
>“Let me get this straight, Marco,” said Fanny, incredulous: “your parents think that we had a SEX PARTY inside their home, …and you’re not even grounded?!”
>Star interjected in her ‘bestie’s’ stead:
>“Nnnnope!” she said, grinning: “They have complete faith in their ‘SAFE KID’!”
>Then Star pinched Marco’s cheek, who groaned.
>The boy muttered: “…They’re so freaking supportive, it makes my brain hurt!”
>The bay was constituted by a vast circle of tiny tropical islands, most of which had little to no vegetation on them; the waters at the very center of the bay were constantly bubbling, and producing a perennial column of white steam — a clear sign of the underwater volcanic activity.
>One peculiarity of that bay, was the presence of numerous geysers: on several specific spots, both on land, and under the shallow waters, there were periodical discharges of hot sea water in the form columns; which, while being short-lived, were quite spectacular to look at.
>Connected to the shore of one of the bigger islands in the archipelago by a wooden ramp, there was a picturesque stilt gazebo: and there, a bunch of unclothed human teens were admiring the view — and also waiting for lunch.
>Star said:
>“…Well, I’d say it’s all the better, don’t you think!?”
>The magical princess from the dimension of Mewni was sitting on a cushion, over the wooden floor inside the gazebo: alongside her, Marco, Fanny, Hope and Janna were chilling out around a very low, rectangular table.
>Janna grinned:
>“You may say so, but I think our nudist escapades would’ve been FAR more exciting, it they had been CLANDESTINE!”
>Hope looked at her friend with a smug expression:
>“Sooo, you’re implying that YOUR parents know, that their daughter is spending this day in the raw, on some alien dimension…?”
>>
>>77943030

2/8
>Janna pouted: nope, the only two of them who had a green light from the respective parents were Marco and Jackie — and everybody else had to jealously keep it all a secret.
>Fanny was admiring the surroundings.
>“Star, are you sure you can afford all of THIS stuff?!”
>The blond girl smiled.
>“Oh, don’t worry about that, Fanny! Mewni dollars are a stupidly strong currency, especially on low-magic dimensions! …I think it’s part of the reason they sent me on Earth, of all places.”
>Marco grimaced.
>“You know, Earth being considered a cheap vacation spot doesn’t sound very flattering, to me!”
>Fanny gave a big hug to Star.
>“I am SOOO happy you’ve come to us!”
>“Aww” Star replied, reciprocating the hug: “me too, boo!”
>In the meantime, Jackie and Sabrina were swimming in the sea.
>The cheerleader had won her apprehension about swimming, by taking full advantage of a swim ring, a pair of inflatable armbands, and even a swimming float: her slowly splashing around with all that brightly colored gear on was both ridiculous and cute.
>…‘Ridicute’.
>“Hey!” exclaimed Jackie, pointing towards dry land: “They’re bringing us lunch!”
>She was right: two large platters were on the way, covered under bell-shaped lids. The waiters carrying the platters weren’t human, though, but two squads of very professional, and extremely polite otters.
>Once they reached the gazebo, the otter-waiters meticulously set the table, and then theatrically removed the lids from the twin platters of steaming hot seafood.
>Marco looked at all that abundance, and rubbed his hands in anticipation; he promptly started filling up his plate with whatever stroke his fancy.
>Hope gently scolded him:
>“Come on, Marco: at least wait until we’re all set!”
>“I’m not eating!” the boy replied in a childlike tone; “I’m just taking my portion!”
>Janna lounged close to him, and trying her best not to sound suspect, she asked:
>>
>>77943037

3/8
>“Marco, would you like some Tabasco sauce, on your seafood?”
>She showed the small bottle in her hand — but Marco didn’t get to have a good look of its label.
>“…Why not? Thanks Janna!”
>The girl sprinkled a few drops on the boy’s dish, and then a few more.
>…And then she kinda became over-zealous, and started shaking off the bottle like crazy.
>“Heeey, Janna: EASY with the sauce! I like eating spicy, but this is too much!”
>“Don’t worry, Marco!” she clumsily replied: “It’s not very hot — like: one out of five in the scale!”
>In order to stop her, Marco had to physically push her up to her seat.
>In the meantime, Jackie had just started clearing the access ramp: even from that far, the mere sight of such bonanza of tasty food made her eyes shine — and her mouth salivate.
>She turned towards the sea:
>“Come on, Sabrina, or we’ll start eating without you!”
>“I’m coming, I’m coming: wait for meee!” Sabrina cried.
>But even though inside the bay there were little to no waves, she was having more than a few difficulties rushing to the shore.
>Once she got where it was shallow enough for her to walk, Sabrina struggled with the newfound force of gravity, and then proceeded to hurry towards her friends.
>…While ignoring the red floating markers signaling the danger.
>When the geyser suddenly awakened, Sabrina’s friends assisted impotently to her take-off — and the following descent.
>“Holy Mother of all Belly Flops!” exclaimed Fanny.
>Moving at the same time, Marco and Star instinctively jumped over the railings of the gazebo and into the water.
>Also Jackie ran to Sabrina’s rescue; and she was enormously relieved, when she discovered that her unlucky friend had just gotten away with a couple bruises, crazy hair, and the ingestion of a gallon or so of seawater.
>>
>>77943045

4/8
>While her friends were helping Sabrina to walk up to the gazebo, Janna took advantage of Marco’s absence to further spike his plate of seafood.
>Hope caught her in the act.
>“What the heck are you doing, Janna?!”
>The crafty brunette signaled to keep it low.
>‘This stuff is gonna make our meal WAAAY more interesting!’ Janna surreptitiously whispered, before emptying the mysterious bottle.
>Shortly thereafter, all the seven teens gathered around the table, and had their abundant lunch.
>One that seemed to particularly enjoy it was Jackie. She actually enjoyed it TOO MUCH: no sane person should guffaw so hard, while cracking open a crab’s shell!
>“Take THIS!” she shouted, while dismantling the stewed crustacean: “…And this! And THIS! Muwaahahahaha!”
>Hope and Fanny, who sat by Jackie’s sides, prudently put a couple feet between them and the unhinged, hysterical girl.
>For all the duration of the meal, Hope, Fanny and especially Janna took frequent glances at Marco, expecting SOMETHING to happen on any moment.
>…Apparently, in vain.
>“How do you feel, Marco?” Janna asked, after Marco had emptied his plate.
>The boy was pleasantly satiated.
>“I feel great: everything was really tasty! …You were right, though: that Tabasco sauce wasn’t spicy at all!”
>“Huh” replied Janna, perplexed; “Soooo, you don’t feel anything …weird?!”
>The girls at the table looked at each other, puzzled, and Marco’s bullcrap detector activated.
>“What do y—…?! Wait, did you put LAXATIVES in my food, Janna?!” he asked, alarmed.
>“Laxatives?! Oh, no no no: who did you take me for?!”
>The boy squinted at her:
>“Then, WHAT was that you spiked my food, with?!”
>Janna brought out the small empty bottle, and looked at it with no small disappointment.
>“It was supposed to be a strong aphrodisiac — go put your trust in Internet vendors…!” She discarded the bottle, despondent.
>>
>>77943054

5/8
>Marco was visibly upset:
>“What, an aphrodisiac…?! What the heck were you thinking, Janna?!”
>The girl huffed.
>“I was only trying to have some innocent fun, that’s all! I just wanted ‘little Diaz’ to show up, and say ‘hi’ to us!”
>Star interjected:
>“Well, you didn’t take into account Marco’s incredible self-control! He’s just too cool, to fall victim of magic potions!”
>Marco allowed himself to gloat a little:
>“Star, I sincerely doubt that potion was actually magical — but yeah, it couldn’t have possibly worked!”
>From upon her seat, Jackie leaned backwards, bolstering herself with the elbows.
>“Yeah, Marco has A HECK of a force of will! I mean: he stood all morning around us — but no shadow of a ‘softie’!”
>Hearing Jackie talking like that caused Marco to become a little flustered: was she really keeping an eye on him?!
>…Well it wouldn’t have been really unrequited, considering how much attention the boy dedicated to Jackie, the girl of his dreams.
>Fighting the raising blush on his face, Marco blabbered in response:
>“Oh, it’s just nothing! I’m practically used to it, by now!”
>Hope looked at him slightly concerned.
>“Marco, are you saying that our presence doesn’t affect you anymore?”
>“Absolutely!” the boy replied.
>Fanny asked:
>“You don’t have ANY problem?”
>Marco grinned:
>“Not one iota!”
>Sabrina took her turn:
>“You don’t find us arousing, then?!”
>…
>“Uh-oh!”
>It was in that moment, that Marco caught on the pitfall he had just stepped in.
>He gave a look around the table: if cold stares could stab, he would’ve joined the ranks of Julius Caesar and Caligula.
>Then, Janna’s expression changed — making Marco realize that crap had finally hit the fan.
>“…Reeeeaaaallllyyy!?” the girl asked, grinning maliciously.
>Marco tried to patch up the situation:
>“Well, I—…”
>But Janna didn’t leave him any time to argue:
>>
>>77943063

6/8
>“I’d say: let’s PROVE it!”
>Janna climbed on the the table, then walked on all four until he got straight in front of Marco.
>“Janna, what do you mean by that?!” he asked, beginning to sweat bullets.
>Moving a few plates out of her way, Janna lay down on the wooden surface — assuming an extremely languid pose.
>“I mean,” she said, taking one leftover shrimp from one of the plates: “that your resistance to our feminine looks is a claim that must be brought to TRIAL!”
>Then, instead of just eating the shrimp, she began rubbing it on her lips, suggestively.
>Blushing, Marco said:
>“Oohohoh, gotcha! Yeah, no need to go further: you’ve proven your point, Janna!”
>The girl was nonplussed.
>“ ‘Proven’?! We haven’t even started producing the EVIDENCE!…”
>OK, NOW Marco was really getting scared.
>Janna sat up, then with a ample gesture, she pointed at Hope and Jackie.
>“For your examination: lookit dem BOOBS!” she said; “Look at those fine examples of geometrical perfection — four times pi, multiplied by the squared radius! Just… look at THEM!”
>…Of all the times, for Janna to remember a school lecture…!
>In order to support Janna’s words, the two busty girls started displaying her breasts — first in the front, then in profile.
>Janna continued:
>“Do they really not affect you in any way?! Take a good look, Marco: don’t you like what you see?!”
>Jackie and Hope started making their breasts bounce, then squeezed them.
>And finally, they turned towards each other, and extemporaneously came up with what could only be described as a ‘nipple joust’: a thing so cheesy, didn’t have any right to also be so sexy…
>“Alright, girls: I am sorry!” Marco said: “Now please st—…!”
>Hope intervened, taking a pepper grinder from the table, and repeatedly slamming it down.
>>
>>77943072

7/8
>“Silence in court!” Hope authoritatively commanded; then, she gestured towards Janna: “Now, the prosecutor may continue!”
>“Thank you, your honor!” was Janna’s response; “…Where was I?!”
>Star enthusiastically interjected:
>“MY BOOOTAAAAY!” she exclaimed, with her arm raised.
>Upon receiving Janna’s approving nod, the blond girl stood up, rushed up to Marco’s side, and then turned her back to him.
>After moving her lengthy hair to the side, Star started moving her hips left and right, left and right, like a metronome.
>“Look at this, Marco!” Star said — while being glad that, from his point of view, the boy couldn’t see her blushing face: “Don’t you find it CUTE?!”
>“STAAAAR?!?” Marco screamed in disbelief, with a croaking falsetto.
>Excited, Fanny intervened:
>“Mine too!”
>She then rushed on the opposite side from Marco, and there began mirroring Star’s moves.
>Janna spoke again:
>“Marco, I recommend you to accurately examine both pieces of evidence! LOOOOK!”
>Then, the lively girls began vigorously twerking their perky derrieres, mere inches from Marco’s head — while laughing like crazy.
>The boy began to have no small trouble at breathing.
>But Janna wasn’t done yet.
>“And now, for the final piece of evidence!” she pompously declared.
>As she gestured towards Sabrina, the girl with the ponytail reacted by pointing at herself in disbelief.
>‘Yes, YOU!’ Janna whispered ho her: ‘C’mon, stop being shy and come here!’
>Bashfully, Sabrina took the same route previously used by Janna, and crossed the table to get to her friend.
>‘Now’ Janna directed her, with a gentle tone of voice: ‘get in front of Marco, relax, and just do as I say…’
>Despite being a cheerleader, Sabrina was a little self-conscious: so it was with some hesitancy, that the girl accepted to be led near the edge of the table, right in front of Marco.
>>
>>77943079

8/8
>Standing on her knees, she listened attentively to Janna, who, from right behind Sabrina, whispered in her ear for a few seconds.
>Sabrina nodded in understanding, before closing her eyes, and raising both arms over the head; she then began slowly wavering from side to side, in a sinuous snake-like motion.
>Stretching her arms from behind, Janna started moving her fingers over Sabrina’s body — not actually touching her, but instead drawing curves and circles in the air, a couple inches from Sabrina’s shoulders, and belly, and breast, and thighs…
>By this point, Marco not only couldn’t get himself to divert his eyes, but seemed to have altogether forgotten how to blink.
>Seeing him all bent over and completely reddened, Hope knew that the moment of truth had finally come.
>“Now, let’s LOOK at the defendant’s attorney! …Girls, grab Marco!”
>And so they did, taking hold of his arms, and pulling him away from the table.
>Once he was pushed with the back against the floor, Marco’s plea of guilty was in front of everybody’s eyes — it measured ten-thousand on the Vickers scale.
>Janna grinned:
>“I rest my case!” she said, before the gazebo exploded with cheers.
>The six girls started laughing, and jumping, and high-fiving, and singing songs.
>Poor Marco was completely distraught: he crawled up to the railings of the gazebo.
>He turned back towards his friends once more, and with a giddy smile, before muttering:
>“You girls …are the worst!”
>…Then, he clumsily climbed over the railing, and took a dive into the sea: it wasn’t like Marco, to take a swim immediately after a meal, but he was in dire need of a refreshing bath.
>For a few moments, the girls looked at each other; then, they triumphantly shouted, in chorus:
>“…THEEE! …WOOOOOORRRSSST!”
>>
>>77942782
haha Thank you
>Romantic or not several people try to get Marco back to normal
>Lady cockblocks/sabotages them all
>That's her precious steadfast soldier, and no one else's
>Together forever and ever and ever
>CUTE AND PERFECT
>Bad end?

>>77943025
Thanks
(Kind of liking the idea of Sol getting (sub?)unconsciously flustered around Jackie without really understanding why.)
>>
File: Bee Ganma.jpg (103KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bee Ganma.jpg
103KB, 698x1024px
Marco/monster girls when?
>>
File: Sabrina hurt.jpg (57KB, 396x650px) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina hurt.jpg
57KB, 396x650px
>>77943030
>>77943037
>>77943045
>>77943054
>>77943063
>>77943072
>>77943079
>>77943091

And once again, a warm cup of Folly-Cola green before bed, lovely.

Thanks a lot, FC!

>>77943092
This AU just keeps getting better, it both makes me laugh and breaks my heart, it's so awesome.

>>77941468
>Sunday can't come fast enough

Yeah, and how! This sunday it's CAPCOM CUP! My hype levels for it are OFF THE CHARTS! (I will totally call in sick just to watch it.)

It seems the Sabrina Dragon Quest drawing will have to wait for tomorrow, I didnt had the time to finish it today and when I finally had some time I was too tired, those shitty drawings take me way longer than I would like to admit.

Poor Sabrina, always gets the short end of the stick.
>>
>>77943253

It's my way to tuck-in your blanket, Amarillo! Wow, that sounded creepy!

Have a good sleep!
>>
>>77943211
Isnt Star already classified as monster?
>>
>>77918610
i've always found these kind of igs annoying. when i look away it seem like the gif is speeding up when i see it in my peripheral view.
>>
>>77943750
nope, too humanoid
>>
I want Janna to break into Marco's locker!
>>
>>77944085
Ohooho
You know what's in there will make Janna explode.
If there is a fic/animation on this idea, proper name will be The Hurt Locker
>>
>>77944123
How about Tom breaking into Star's locker for more kek king Tom moments?
>>
>>77944130
Isnt her locker filled with Starfan13 pic?
>>
>>77944141
He will think Star is gay for her. Then Tom will torment Starfan instead.
>>
File: barren.jpg (55KB, 588x668px) Image search: [Google]
barren.jpg
55KB, 588x668px
>>77944123
>>77944141
According to Marco Grows a Beard they are both almost empty.
>>
hi /sveg/ can i request some Manna? My Black Belt test is today and i'm pretty nervous so some cute pics would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>77944579
Good luck on your test! Remember to pack the 'gold knuckles'!
>>
File: 1434639022603.jpg (229KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1434639022603.jpg
229KB, 800x800px
>>77944645
Thanks, and don't worry, I always come prepared. Also, keep great job with the greens, they've been pretty great last weekend and yesterday.
>>
>>77944702
>they've been pretty great last weekend and yesterday.
What? Is there something wrong, with today's?! (JK, but if you missed it: >>77943030 )
>>
>>77944759
whoops, i thought you wrote that one last night cuz i didn't look at the time. 11/10 made me chuckle when i read it this morning
>>
>>77922798
>>77922803
Moar
>>
>>77922743
>>77922750
More of this? Where are parts 1 2.&3?
>>
>>77943091
Awsome story Cola.
>>
>>77944856
http://bipinkbunny.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&q=svtfoe you can find them here
>>
>>77944805
>>77944916

I'm glad you liked it!
>>
File: Hope_profile.png (543KB, 670x917px) Image search: [Google]
Hope_profile.png
543KB, 670x917px
What's the greentext where Hope attempts to commit suicide, but Marco saves her?
>>
>>77920819
Put your stuff on Pastebin, darn it!
>>
>>77945235
Sorry, I didn't realize it was part of the nudist saga. My bad.
>>
>>77945235
>>77945276

No problem! I try to put it there shortly after posting it here, for your reading convenience!
…One day I should go back to my latest fanfic, but what can I say? This saga inspires me to write, and until I'm done, I guess I have only as much focus as needed for this project alone.
>>
>>77945390
i mean, if you enjoy writing it, that's awesome. It's both funny and lewd and a fun read
>>
File: tumblr_nyv0amQYfy1v0kjmxo1_500.png (209KB, 447x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyv0amQYfy1v0kjmxo1_500.png
209KB, 447x281px
>>77943030
>>77943037
>>77943045
>>77943054
>>77943063
>>77943072
>>77943079
>>77943091

You are the best bro, Keep on being awesome

idea: after a hard day of cheerleading Sabrina is sore and feeling sorry for her Marco offers to give her the Diaz special massage (side effects will include baby/massage oil, feeling sexy and/or lewd afterwards etc) the other girls soon ask for the same, After all is said and done the girls decide to give Marco a very special massage as a reward (oiled up body grinding and rubbings are some of the things that can and will happen, other than that go hog wild)
>>
>>77943091
Awesome, keep it up!
>>
File: 1411646219711.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1411646219711.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>77944579
Welp, it's time of me to go, i'll see you all in 5-6 hours. Have an awesome day everyone.
>>
>>77945578
Glad you liked it!
I'm adding your suggestion to the pile — buuut if I'll use it, expect it to be quite transformed: in spite of writing it more than a little "kinky", I don't want this series to become really explicit — as you might already have noticed.
Just a matter of personal preference, sorry.

>>77945632
Thanks for the support, RedHoodie! I'm waiting for the continuation of the Sabrina green of yesterday!
>>
>>77945709
>expect it to be quite transformed: in spite of writing it more than a little "kinky", I don't want this series to become really explicit — as you might already have noticed.
Just a matter of personal preference, sorry.

That's fine, In fact it's probably for the better, Makes it more fun
>>
>>77945709
aww dude
naked twister
i mean, c'mon
>>
>>77946647
I second this!

NAKED TWISTER TIME!
>>
>>77946647
Sorry, man: I thought of the next three episodes (one I'm writing as we speak), and really, it would be hard to put in there without repeating some of the situations I've already planned — or even already described!
Please, anon, forgive me!
>>
>>77946788
Haha, it's all good. I'm just glad you're gonna still keep writing. Thanks for your work, Folly.
>>
>>77947125
You're welcome, bro!
I like being a part of /sveg/, and my writings are my personal contribution to the war against our common enemy: THE HIATUS!
>>
Janna and others trying to get Sol his memories back
>>
>>77947305
Keep holding the fort FC.
Hope my writer mood recover so i can join the fight
>>
File: 1441754903813.gif (1020KB, 332x187px) Image search: [Google]
1441754903813.gif
1020KB, 332x187px
>>77947305

One thing I've gotta know Folly, in this AU of yours, is how often has Marco been forced to choke the proverbial chicken as a result of the situation he's somehow found himself in?

Even a will or iron couldn't hold up indefinitely, given the circumstances.
>>
>>77947916
Eeehehe: see, implications like the one you've just pointed out are what I like to leave to the reader's imagination.
It's not that I couldn't come up with an answer myself: but I believe in the "death of the author" school of thought, and LOVE when readers develop their hypotheses about what happened "offscreen", the implications of the story events, the downtime, etc.
TL;DR: you already KNOW the answer, and whatever it is, it's 100% correct!
>>
File: Starco - Sleigh ride.jpg (357KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Starco - Sleigh ride.jpg
357KB, 1280x1120px
>>
>>77948105
Will Mr and Mrs Diaz return? Will there be more awkward talks? Will Pony Head lead a mass prison break out of St.O's and into Marco's home during one of the sessions and join in (Teenage rebels and such)

>Mr. Diaz comes home and finds Marco buried under a mountain of naked girls from across the multiverse
>Mr. Diaz collapses to his knees "My son... Has surpassed me... I'M SO FUCKING PROUD!!!"
>Tom, Ferg and Alphonso "Teach us oh great one!"
>>
>>77948105

Ah right, so daily, nightly and every other hour or so. Sounds about right in my mind hah.

But on a serious note I'm seriously digging the recent fan work. The hiatus doesn't seem as bad with all this great stuff to read each weekend. Only downside is it makes me fearful we'll only get another season of the show, which would be such a damn waste if season 2 lives up to our expectations.
>>
>>77948574
Adding all of that to the list of suggestions: I don't know if I'll use them, but know that I laughed at them!

>>77948609
The fan work right now on /sveg/ is awesome, and while everyone involved would already deserve commendation just for sticking along during hiatus, I sincerely think that both art and fics have never been this high in quality.

If really there won't be a season 3, I guess we'll just have to graciously come to terms with it, and move on. All good things come to an end, and that is no reason not to enjoy them until they last: especially if they are very, very good.
>>
I kinda want to write something after cranking out that shitty lewd last night. Anyone got a suggestion for me to try my hand?
>>
>>77948961
Star's grandma/cousin/relative comes to visit, They thinks Marco is Star's husband and starts doing embarrassing things the two of them in public etc
>>
>>77948961
Marco wakes up in the middle of the night to see Janna in his room possibly stealing one of his hoodies or in bed with him
>>
>>77948961
Marco stumbles upon Star and Janna battling each other over one of Marco's hoodies, They both need it to complete their shrines to Marco
>>
File: 1385830689420s.jpg (2KB, 91x125px) Image search: [Google]
1385830689420s.jpg
2KB, 91x125px
>>77926077
yes...
>>
>>77948885

How about Mrs Diaz deciding to join in with the them who are first find this awkward but start to enjoy her company when she starts revealing
Marcos secrets.
>>
>>77949817
Noted! Thank you for the contribution, Anon!
>>
>>77949900
Queen Butterfly turns the mirror on at the worst possible time, After a long and awkward talk she decides to come over and try it herself
>>
>>77949959
Added it to the pile!
All contributions are appreciated, and I plan to use as much of them as possible. …BUT! I kinda feel on the vence, about mixing naked teens and naked adults in the story, specially since these greens are basically lewd in nature.
I think I need to further reflect on that subject…

Also: if anybody wants to give more prompts, rest assured that I'll take note of all of them, and I'm VERY grateful — even when I don't post in response.
>>
>>77948885

It'll be interesting to see where all the GF lot go off to when it does finally end, considering that's the biggest cartoon on disney. In addition, how disney itself responds to the loss of their go to cartoon on DXD could prove interesting, especially if season 2 of Star establishes itself.

>>77948961

An adventure in a different dimension with a curious classmate tagging along
>>
>>77950362
SvtFoE, as a concept, can easily adapt to an unlimited variety of scenarios; but even though the series could be stretched indefinitely, I'm personally afraid that at some point jumping the shark would be the least of its problems.
Don't misunderstand me: having a third or a fourth season would be awesome, and if long hiatuses were the price to pay to keep the quality on this level, I'll be all in favor.
I'm not familiar with GF, so I don't know if the audience of that specific show would translate easily in SvtFoE viewers, or if they would just search greener pastures somewhere else.
>>
>>77934157
>the hiatus time is so drastically long, it really drags down the feeling of build up and always leaves such a huge expectation upon its eventual return that is unlikely to ever be met
As someone who's been in /gfg/ since just before the season 1 finale, it's certianly possible to maintain hype throughout a hiatus, but there has to be something to discuss for it to work. This works out for gravity falls since they sprinkle tons of little stuff hinting at the big series events before they happen, but star vs is more whimsical in tone by focusing on basically nothing but star & marco's shenanigans making the finale a very odd duck by raising questions about history & lore which was done in maybe two other episodes.
So with the structure of star vs I agree that any "hype" probably isn't maintainable, but I feel that's because making a big deal of the lore isn't really in the nature of the show to begin with. Now the creators might do something similar to gravity falls and tone down the whimsy a bit in season 2, but I personally felt that it really hurt the quality of gf and I'm hoping that star vs "stays the course"
>>
>>77950545
If Gravity Falls fans aren't already fans of Star vs on its own merits, I don't imagine they'd find anything they like here. They'll most likely keep to themselves, maybe with a recurring board on /co/, or retreating to fan sites and such.
>>
>>77950362
If the upcoming Ducktales series becomes an upgraded version of the original series and not an updated version, then some fellas from GF maybe move to that show. Too bad it's coming on 2017.
I bet some will move to SvtfoE but not most of them, so our numbers in /sveg/ shouldn't increase drastically. We're yet to see if there's a new, unexpected series coming next year.

Maybe some will go to the revival of old Nick series, unless Nickelodeon ruins them and make them regret their actions...
>>
File: 1445750874438.jpg (152KB, 1637x1439px) Image search: [Google]
1445750874438.jpg
152KB, 1637x1439px
>>77950545

4 sounds good to me, depending on the number of episodes per season of course. On the jumping the shark point, I feel this show is rather well insulated against the effects of an over the top dynamic as that's been the premise from the get go. If a show's up front about it's over the top style then it just has to avoid going too far off the rails which I think is easier to manage than keeping a grounded series with some weird elements to it, grounded for the whole duration.

Again this all depends on how season 2 shapes up; but I think this cartoon lends itself to allowing the characters to actually progress and change as time goes on. How refreshing would it be to see them actually grow older over the course of the show, different years, different challenges both in school and personal life wise. It may be a pipe dream but I think this show could pull it off.

As for the later point, I meant more where will they go in a general sense, as the same question could apply to us when season 2 finishes if we're unlucky. What will disney try to do to retain them, there's every chance Star could benefit as a result of their mismanagement of GF. Though that's treading into the realms of assumption.

>>77950712

Yeah my views on that are likely skewed by how /gfg/ has been for season 2b, the gaps in between episodes just started to hurt the opinions of the show, even with it still being fantastic as a whole. Just makes me fearful for Star if disney turns the belt on it too
>>
>>77950742

Christ that's still a long ways away, will be interesting to see how the channel changes till then.

I'm not too confident about the latter idea, Nick being in charge of not fucking up the progression of popular series after their last forray into that territory ehhh
>>
File: Smiling Star 4.png (347KB, 510x473px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Star 4.png
347KB, 510x473px
>>77950545
It's been mentioned in previous threads, but Dimensional Scissors can allow for a huge amount of potential stories. The content is really only limited by the writer's imagination it seems at this point. Also, they might make every season half a year to a year in the show's timeline, so we might see Star and Marco get through high school and beyond. Due to this, I'm hoping for somewhere around 4-7 seasons overall.
>>
File: 1445558171329.jpg (299KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445558171329.jpg
299KB, 1200x1200px
Someone made a thread about the japanese dub trailer. I can't agree with the making of multiple threads while /sveg/ is on (specially if you consider our "hiatus" situation), but if you want to check, here's the thread >>77951717
>>
>>77951911
Yeah, time progession would be the only caveat for me to be really pumped up for a 7 seasons series, because I'm afraid that otherwise, things would become stale, or repetitive.
Sure, Star and Marco can visit infinite possible dimensions (and I myself enjoy inventing new ones in my fics), but I feel that the more mundane parts of their stories heavily contribute to the appeal of the series — at least for me.
>>
>>77952043
Oh man, I'm definitely not liking the voices so far.
>>
>>77952043
>I can't agree with the making of multiple threads while /sveg/ is on (specially if you consider our "hiatus" situation)

The weekend thread thing is just a rule of thumb, we don't need strong adherence to a self-imposed rule.
>>
>>77952043
Star in Japanese, eh?

私は彼女のお尻に精子を希望します
>>
>>77953106

Going to cross my fingers of lots of hentai of Pixie Empress being used as an onahole.
>>
File: 1448847395909.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448847395909.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
I wonder if Marco would lick Star's cunt if she asked him to
>>
>>77954030
yes the image has spread
>>
>>77954030
Haven't you read Fuck Besties? You know he would.
>>
>>77954030

He would do it.
>>
>>77954030
Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>77954101
Just as Star's legs are spreading everyday - what a whore

fuck Star to oblivion, fucking selfish, dumb brat. She cares for nothing and nobody, she only cares to "have fun". What a subperson incapable of feeling love or affection. Marco deserves better, and she deserves to suffer. I can't even find words offensive or disgusting enough to describe how much I hate Star.
>>
File: Thinking Marco.png (716KB, 816x676px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking Marco.png
716KB, 816x676px
>>77954030
Maybe if she phrased it as a friendship building exercise? At this point I think he'd be off put by her request, as he still had a crush on Jackie, and probably still sees Star as only his (best) friend and wouldn't want to mess that up.
>>
>>77954278
Marco does deserve better than a slut who only wants sex, that is why he should go out with Janna
>>
>>77954443
She gets him to do it by saying it's for some important magical Mewni thing that's TOTALLY different from whatever filthy Earth thing he's thinking about, then when it's over she's like "nah I was just messin with ya, it's the same on Mewni too"
>>
>>77954443
>"Listen Marco, the sexual tension between us is getting absurd, lets just fuck and get on with our lives."
>"Y-you said the same thing yesterday."
>>
File: 1434569632999.gif (211KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1434569632999.gif
211KB, 300x168px
yay, i'm back from my test and i passed. back to shitposting
>>
File: Hope scared.png (44KB, 140x145px) Image search: [Google]
Hope scared.png
44KB, 140x145px
Evening, /sveg/! how's it's goi...

>>77954030

What the heck is going on here!?
>>
Hello anons,hope all is going well. On a little break at work, brainstorming ideas for greens and what not for tonight.
>>
>>77955543
It's ForeverVirgin, what did you expect?
>>
File: puppystarcobyseunhyeoni.png (100KB, 656x420px) Image search: [Google]
puppystarcobyseunhyeoni.png
100KB, 656x420px
Episode where they spend most of the episode as a different species when?
>>
>>77955355
what was the test?

also congrats
>>
>>77955543
Edge lords have come out of the dark and are having a contest on who can cut themselves and others the most
>>
File: Smiling Jackie 2.png (401KB, 488x460px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Jackie 2.png
401KB, 488x460px
>>77955543
The hiatus is hitting some people worst than others is my guess; or they're like FV and that's just the way they always are.

Good thread anyway everyone; thanks for the various greentexts RH and Folly-Cola!
>>
File: 1441469037399.png (343KB, 471x513px) Image search: [Google]
1441469037399.png
343KB, 471x513px
>>77955690
Now that is cute!
>>
File: 1444993113468.gif (1MB, 333x239px) Image search: [Google]
1444993113468.gif
1MB, 333x239px
>>77955928
it was my black belt test. It was pretty fun, and thanks. i'm just glad to be back and relax on /sveg/
>>
File: Smiling Marco 2.png (92KB, 256x204px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Marco 2.png
92KB, 256x204px
>>77956026
GJ Skeleton-Anon; enjoy having a higher belt rank than Marco for the time being. Better keep practicing just in case of monster ambush
>>
Here's my contribution to this weekend's thread. Sorry it doesn't fit in with the holiday spirit.
http://pastebin.com/Dhz8K531
>>
>>77955690
>Star and Marco playing with the laser puppies.
>"These guys are always so happy and carefree, sometimes I wish I could walk a day in their shoes...well if they wore shoes anyways" Marco tells Star.
>"That's a great idea Marco! I want to do that too!" Star exclaims.
>"Ha-ha yeah well I'm only half serious I don't think-"
>But it was too late Star was already casting her spell.
>Marco passes out and wakes up to a laser puppies with hearts on its cheek.
>"Oh my head...I feel so weird, Star what did you do?" A dazzed Marco asks.
>The lasr puppy began to speak in Stars voice.
>"I did what you asked.Isn't this fun?" Puppy Star said tail wagging and panting.
>I've always wanted to chase my own tail" she adds.
>Marco looks down and realizes what's happened.
>"Oh no no no" Puppy Marco squeals.
>"Star I didn't want to become a dog,Star are you listening? "
>Marco feels a weird sensation behind him causing him to turn around.
>"STAR!! QUIT SNIFFING MY BUTT"
>"Sorry Marco, its kinda my doggy instincts kicking in. Want to go pee on the carpet with me?"
>>
>>77954030
>>77955543
>When handling blades, never let edge close to your crotch. Or else, you'll be forever virgin.
>Ha! Made ya think.
>>
File: 1442544760305.png (253KB, 679x632px) Image search: [Google]
1442544760305.png
253KB, 679x632px
>>77956098
always gotta watch out for them monsters. and you keep writing, you put out good shit
>>

I gotta get back to work. If someone could repost that little puppy green in the next thread and ask anons to continue it if they wish (its interactive) I'd greatly appreciate it. Want to see what you folks come up with.
>>
>>77956125
>Marco realises now he's got the perfect excuse to get close to Jackie
>He tracks her and attempts to hump her leg
>Everytime his animal instincts push him aside and ends humping Star
>Then they....

Oh, man. This wasn't supposed to be lewd. What happened?
>>
File: Smiling Angie.png (333KB, 438x466px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Angie.png
333KB, 438x466px
>>77956112
More content is good content, even if it doesn't fit the thread or the season. It'll never fill the void completely, but every little bit helps.

>>77956125
Heh, puppy Star and Marco is cute.
Thanks for the quick green WF

>>77956206
Thanks, I'll try; I just got a job, so I probably won't be doing nearly as many greentexts as before, but hopefully I can put out at least one per week, if not more if the mood strikes me.
>>
>>77956335
a job, congrats to that
>>
>>77956332
Well now you gotta finish it anon. Just imagine all the little the puppies Marco and Star would make.
>>
>>77956332
Puppies that age hump for dominance, if anything it'll be Star dry humping Marco.
>>
>>77956125
Golly gosh that was so cute, and funny--of course Star would be the first butt sniffer.
Thanks for the quick green dude
>>
new thread please
>>
>>77956178
Hahahaha! thanks for the laugh, Blanon.

Also page 10, time for a new bread!
>>
File: Smug Pixie.png (81KB, 192x194px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pixie.png
81KB, 192x194px
In relation to a new thread, Misha mentioned adding an episode link to the OP post:
Episode Links: http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

Might help with people asking for links to the episodes
>>
>>77957158
>>77957158
>>77957158
Thread posts: 527
Thread images: 190

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.