[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.jewishpress.com/multimed ia/video-picks/zionism-i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 28

http://www.jewishpress.com/multimedia/video-picks/zionism-in-animation/2015/04/23/

A retelling of the history of Zionism was launched on Wednesday with an animated video chronicling the rebirth of Jewish sovereignty in its historic homeland through Israel’s Declaration of Independence.

The project, called ‘Zionism in Animation’, aims to tell the story of Zionism in a series of 100 short animated clips, and is the brainchild of Shlomo Blass, head of Rogatka, a short film-making studio which has released some of the most viral political and hasbara videos in recent years.

“We hope to tell the story of the return of the Jewish people to their homeland in an attention-grabbing way, and inform and educate Jews around the world, especially young audiences,” said Blass. “By doing so we hope to strengthen their sense of belonging to the Jewish people and to the land of Israel.”

The first video was released in partnership with the Israel Video Network and has already received widespread attention and praise from Jewish and Israel advocacy groups and organizations.

The video is the first of three videos that Rogatka is hoping to make through the Jewcer crowdfunding platform, which he hopes will raise enough to make the next two videos. After that, Blass is inviting organizations and individuals to fund videos of their choice on any Zionism-related issue.
>>
>>77918323
>>>/pol/
>>
File: Solidog Snake.png (323KB, 873x536px) Image search: [Google]
Solidog Snake.png
323KB, 873x536px
>>77918354

But we had a thread for the American Propaganda Dogs! Why not for a flash series about albinos?
>>
File: 1449210510693.jpg (37KB, 631x209px) Image search: [Google]
1449210510693.jpg
37KB, 631x209px
>>77918323
>>77918401
huh, why are they albinos?
>>
What the fuck, his name is ACTUALLY Shlomo

I thought that was just a /pol/ meme
>>
>>77919710
Shlomo is just the Hebrew form of Salomon.
>>
>>77919710
Most stereotypes are based in reality.
>Easiest way to tell a lie is to use half-truths
>>
I mean I'm all for Jewish heritage and all and they can put out whatever message they wish but I wish Zionism wasn't the main focus here. Zionism has hurt Jewish and Gentile relations more than anything.
>>
>>77918323
>Zionists
Aren't those the lazy fucks that do nothing but quote scripture, cash checks, and complain that Israel hasn't 'won' yet because everyone isn't praying hard enough.?
>>
>>77919857
No, Zionists are the ones who fully support the extreme right-wing borderline fascist government thinly wrapped in religious iconography that Israel has become, and justify continued Jim Crow esque oppression via 'muh holy land' arguments.

This is coming from a Jew by the way.
>>
>>77918323
I wonder if they'll talk about the Balfour declaration, zionist terrorism and anti-zionist jews.
>>
>>77919897
For someone who's supposed to be Jewish, you don't seem to know anything about zionism. It simply means believing Israel should exist.

This thread is /pol/ and tumblr bait, isn't it.
>>
File: funny hats.jpg (184KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
funny hats.jpg
184KB, 2000x1000px
>>77919857
That's orthodox jews
>>
>>77919857
Modern Zionists are Israeli nationalists/patriots, they have little to do with religion. In fact, many orthodox Jews are either apathetic or hostile towards the Jews as a political nation.
>>
>>77919857
>>77920059
>simply that isreal should exist.

Yea, no. What you describe is the political movement of the last centuries.

Today maybe the majority of "Zionists", which was the term he talked about, are full blown fascists and support israeli racist laws and so on.
How many zionist politicians have now asked for a genocide against Palestinians now? I lost count.
>>
>>77920298
>What you describe is the political movement of the last centuries.
That's what zionism was, yeah.

Zionism today is just used as a synonim to Israeli nationalism.
>>
>>77920298
>israeli racist laws
Name one.
>>
>>77920317
>In 2003, the Knesset (Israel’s parliament) passed the "Nationality and Entry into Israel Law," which keeps Palestinians from becoming Israeli citizens when they marry Israelis.
>>
>>77920411
"Palestinian" is not a race or ethnic group, dummy.
>>
>>77920461
It is an ethnic group, dummy. Look up what "ethnic group" means.
Besides if you have to go full semantics, maybe you realize that you don't have much of a point.
>>
>>77920537
Nationals of so called "State of Palestine" are mostly Arabs. 21% of Isreli citizens are Arabs too, with zero ethnical/religious/cultural differences form the "Palestine" nationals. The only difference is that this "Palestine" quasi-state is literally run by terrorist and constantly at war with Israel.
So Israel is "discriminating" based on citizenship, not ethnicity.
>>
>>77920626
You're quibbling really, really hard here.

Palestine has a unique culture, you can say whatever you want about the culture but that culture is unique enough to be considered an ethnic group. Ergo Palestinians are an Ethnic Culture therefor discriminating against Palestinians based on their origins is Racism.

Israel has good reasons to distrust Palestinian Citizens but if you're gonna defend racist policies expect to be called on it.
>>
File: 53118124_p0.jpg (302KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
53118124_p0.jpg
302KB, 1080x1920px
>>77919847
>>77919897
At least the Japanese know how to portray open-minded, peace loving jews.
>>
>>77920716
Jews and muslims need to perish.
>>
>>77920716
>Palestine has a unique culture
>Turkish Cypriots are just Turks.
>Syrian Kurds are just Kurds.
>Ukranian/Transitania/Crimea Russians are Russian.
>Nagorno-Karabakh Armenians are Armenians.
So Arabs that live in their own shitty quasi-state are ethnic Levant Arabs, nothing more.
>>
I think I speak for all non-Jewish Americans when I say those who died on 9/11 should be proud they died so the Jews could have their own theocracy.
>>
>>77920626
Again, look up what "ethnicity" means. It's not a PC term for race.
And fun fact: israeli arabs are also discriminated againt.
>>
>>77920080
Why aren't those creatures rounded up in camps? They don't work or provide any benefit to society.
>>
Guys, be gentile pls.
>>
>>77920811
Again: "Turkish Cypriots are just Turks", etc.
>israeli arabs are also discriminated
Not by Israeli laws.
>>
>>77920806
The only thing to be proud about is for the towers and their novelistic end; fuck humans, they're queer.
>>
>>77920790
>Turkish Cypriots are just Turks.
>Syrian Kurds are just Kurds.
>Ukranian/Transitania/Crimea Russians are Russian.
>Nagorno-Karabakh Armenians are Armenians.
Says who?

Corsicans are French who were historically Italic, but their culture is distinct enough that they can be considered either a distinct subgroup from those or a group in and of themselves. I don't see what's so hard to grasp about that.
>>
>>77920842
>Again: "Turkish Cypriots are just Turks", etc.
Again, says who?

>Not by Israeli laws.
It's disputable, considering for instance they are "exempt" from military service and military service gives you lots of benefits.
>>
>>77920856
>Says who?
Look it up.
>Corsicans are French
This is irrelevant example. We're talking about quasi-states.
>>
>>77920875
>evil Jews are not conscripting Arabs
They can volunteer.
>>
>>77920885
you can't just declare any evidence that disproves your claim as irrelevant. We're talking Ethnicity and how it applies to politics not the validity of a state's claims to existence.
>>
>>77920885
>asks to be spoonfed on statements that just need to be googled
>gets spoonfed

>makes unsupported subjective statement
>gets asked for spoonfeeding
>lol look it up

>This is irrelevant example. We're talking about quasi-states.
No we aren't, we're talking about distinct subgourps in larger ethnic groups. The statehood is a separate issue.
That states make claims that ethnic subgroups belong in their nation-state really doesn't change that those subgroups exist.

Or are you claiming that there is no such thing as ethnic subgroups in extant nation-states? If you can't distinguish ethinicity from citizenship, I'm not sure what the point of this is.
>>
>>77920317
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/israel-gun-policy-licence-kill-palestinians-151119080409657.html

>"Under occupation for a long time, there's been more or less impunity with the Jewish use of guns, including settlers' use, soldiers' use, border police, security guards, etc. We're witnessing the privatisation of the state authorisation to commit violence. This has been ongoing for the past two decades but now it's broadening to encourage any private citizen - who is eligible, of course - to obtain and use firearms."

>On October 14, the ministry loosened regulations for those applying for a firearms licence. More junior members of the armed forces were allowed to apply for a permit to purchase a gun, and civilians who had completed various security courses were also granted the right to apply.

>Private security guards were given the green light to keep their weapons with them while off-duty, and the ministry even recommended that anyone with permission to carry a firearm should do so.

>Since October, a number of Palestinian attackers or alleged attackers have been shot and killed while appearing to pose no immediate threat to life, as seen in video footage of the incidents or according to eyewitness reports.

Like dude, Israel and Palestine are a complicated issue. I'd say that both sides are at fault, but that's the thing. Both sides seem to be in the wrong, and are guilty of some heinous shit. Only main difference is we're (U.S.) buddies with one of them.
>>
>>77920911
>We're talking Ethnicity
Yes, and how existence of a quasi-state doesn't lead to the creation of a new ethnic identity, as I've demonstrated with numerous examples.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>77920905
>evil jews
Nobody said that you dummy. "Discrimination" is not inherently bad, it just means treating different things (in this case ethnic groups) differently.
JIDF please go.
>>
>>77920942
you haven't demonstrated anything, just opinions which wouldn't be supported by any intellectually honest student of Anthropology. If a culture has a significant population and considers itself unique then it's an Ethnicity. The values of that culture are irrelevant, it exists, it has rituals and beliefs, it's named itself. It's an Ethnicity.
>>
>>77920942
>existence of a quasi-state doesn't lead to the creation of a new ethnic identity
Nobody claimed that was the reason. Palestinians were considered a specific ethnic group before Israel even existed.
>>
>>77920939
>Since October, a number of Palestinian attackers or alleged attackers have been shot and killed while appearing to pose no immediate threat to life, as seen in video footage of the incidents or according to eyewitness reports.

You're right, in a perfect world, after an attacker stabs their victim and flees unarmed, they should not be shot.

But in a perfect world they wouldn't be stabbing people.

And in a perfect world they wouldn't be shot in retaliation.

Would anyone really convict a shooter who shot a stabber? Maybe in a perfect world.
>>
>>77920939
>both sides are at fault
Yep, just like Poland was at fault in WWII. I'm not joking - they were agressive, discriminated against Germans and other athnic groups, their leaders were militant nationalists, etc.
>>
>>77920975
>a number of Palestinian attackers or alleged attackers have been shot and killed while appearing to pose no immediate threat to life, as seen in video footage of the incidents or according to eyewitness reports.
>>
>>77920969
>Palestinians were considered a specific ethnic group before Israel even existed.
Israel is 3000 years old.
>>
File: anime.jpg (481KB, 1365x1586px) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
481KB, 1365x1586px
>>77920969
Let me help you out, dude:

"Ethnic group" is a loose term. Yes, a million people being deported from their home CAN create an ethnic group.

It doesn't matter than "Palestinians" didn't exist before 1948. They began to exist after 1948 precisely because they were refugees. The fact that they were refugees created a new ethnic group, even if it's not "genetically distinct" from its surrounding ethnic groups (including Israelis).
>>
>>77920984
Yeah, so? If you stab someone and run away unarmed you "pose no immediate threat". That doesn't mean you didn't try to murder someone a second ago and COULD POTENTIALLY try to murder another person very very soon.
>>
>>77920987
I was obviously referring to the modern nation-state.

>>77920988
>"Palestinians" didn't exist before 1948.
But they did.
>>
>>77920976
Really? That's actually something I'd like to read more about, I've never heard that before. Do you have any sources?
>>
>>77920987
No the modern state of Israel isn't even a hundred years old. If we're bringing ancient claims to the land then the local Arabic Cultures have as much, if not more claim to the region than Israel. Israel just has US backing.
>>
>>77920967
>If a culture has a significant population and considers itself unique then it's an Ethnicity.
So, "New Yorker" is an ethnicity?
>>
>>77920994
I can't tell if you're serious. Someone who stabs someone, or even tries to stab someone does "pose [an] immediate threat".
People who "pose no immediate threat" are obviously not people who go around stabbing people.
>>
>>77921011
>local Arabic Cultures
>3000 years ago
>>
>>77921020
yes it is, so is Parisian. There are 8 Million people in new york. Time was a city only had a few hundred thousand people in it.
>>
>>77921025
the Jews of today aren't the jews of 3000 years ago. I'd say the more recent culture has a better claim on the territory.
>>
File: 1440381603195.jpg (147KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1440381603195.jpg
147KB, 500x730px
>>77920994
Do you know what the word "alleged" means?

I'm all for defending yourself, but this is starting to sound like Ferguson for Palestinians.
>>
>>77921052
The big difference here is that the government is endorsing civilians to arm themselves and shoot at threats which are largely seen to be this minority group.

I'm trying to not take a stance with that statement, though I do have one obviously. That is just plain what is happening. The question is if it's justified or right, and I believe it isnt.
>>
We /pol/ now
>>
>>77918323
Ouch. Zionists are the only reason for anti-semitism.
>>
>>77921087
This is actually astonishingly rational for this topic on this site.
>>
>>77921092
I'm sort of amazed how nobody has remarked on the red noses.
>>
>>77921091

Not nearly the only reason. Jews have been hated for millennia. Almost as far back in history as you find Jews you find someone that didn't want them around. But modern Zionists create a lot of friction with non-Jews.
>>
>>77920716

you're missing the point
"Palestinians" are just the people who are native to israel's land, which has been geographically referred to as palestine, or the upper levant.
some of those natives were arab jews, but we ignore that.
some of them were regular ol arabs.
in the years that have passed since israel was formed, some of those arabs adopted israeli citizenship, and some have chosen to latch onto this term "palestine" to oppose the new rule.
it's a political affiliation.

these guys then have babies and teach them to call it by the same name. those babies grow up thinking they have their own nation, and it becomes an ethnicity. they talk about needing a homeland where they can be accepted.
truth is there are loads of places where arabs are accepted. but arabs fucking hate each other sometimes and can't stop splitting themselves up into these subcategories.
it's not a new ethnicity.
>>
>>77921004
>>"Palestinians" didn't exist before 1948.
>But they did.

lel, like "californians".
or if you wanna be even more relevant, "bay area hipsters".
>>
File: Seinfeld-Laughing-with-Cigar.gif (547KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Seinfeld-Laughing-with-Cigar.gif
547KB, 250x250px
Let's try to bring this back to /co/.
What are Jewish tropes in cartoons and comics that you like/dislike?
>kvetching
>oy vith the antisemitism and the money and the lobster
>>
>>77921114
It's true. But over the last decades, when everything finally got peaceful, you have this people who believe in their superiority towards the rest of the world, and who are brainwashed that everyone is out there to kill them. I am worried, what's going to grow up with this kind of education.
>>
>>77920080
>Orthodox Jews
>Upset that Israel hasn't won yet

Orthodox Jews fucking HATE Israel, and see its very existence as a blasphemy.
>>
>>77921151
There's not many tropes, because there's not much portrayal in cartoons, due to the fear of you-know-what. In comics, I can think of Ragman, thanks to that storytimer.
>>
>>77921148
I can't tell if you're serious.

>>77921125
>these guys then have babies and teach them to call it by the same name. those babies grow up thinking they have their own nation, and it becomes an ethnicity. they talk about needing a homeland where they can be accepted.
truth is there are loads of places where arabs are accepted. but arabs fucking hate each other sometimes and can't stop splitting themselves up into these subcategories.
So they're just like jews?
>>
>>77921033

better make a new nation-state before the rest of france becomes too cozy.

"oh lawdy stop importing all these refugees, us french people have nowhere to go!"

>mfw france isn't owned by multiple parent countries
>>
>>77921033
>Intellectually honest student of Anthropology
Yep, that's what I've thought.
>>
>>77921151
I love like everything to do with Judaism in comedy. It's just a combination that fucking works for me, all my favorite comedians are very Jewish.
>>
>>77921167
Then why do they live there?
>>
>>77921091
I went to school near a super church and most kids grew up learning to hate Jews for "killing Jesus"
>>
>>77921167
>Orthodox Jews fucking HATE Israel, and see its very existence as a blasphemy.
Depends which. I mean if they (at least those that are israeli citizens) have that much of an issue with it, maybe they shouldn't accept to live off state subsidies.
>>
>>77921190
You probably never heard of local patriotism.
Or Texans.

>>77921197
They still preach that? It's so 80s.
>>
>>77921151
Jewish Mothers
>>
>>77921206
>local patriotism = local ethnicity
After all, ethnicity is a social construct, right?
>>
>>77921197
Let me guess, they also tell them that Jews kidnap christians and use their blood for their matzo?
>>
>>77921182
>So they're just like jews?

can you point me to the "jewish peninsula" on a map?
what's that one jewish state where buildings are being blown to bits by orthodox separatists?
or that ashkenazi nation that refuses to house mizrahi refugees from next door?
>>
>>77921125
Speaking of having babies, aren't the Arabs massively outbreeding the Jews?
>>
>>77921221
Nice try, it's cute how you deflect the rest of the post. It shows how much you care about the actual discussion.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 127x95px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 127x95px
>>77921181
>There's not many tropes, because there's not much portrayal in cartoons
But that's wrong you putz. There's plenty of both.
Of course a lot of it is (self) parody, but jewish characters are numerous in cartoons and comics.

To name a few with a highly unkosher link
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ANiceJewishIndex
>>
>>77920814
Israel really wishes it could do that, considering how much shit they cause for them.
>>
>>77921163
The last decades were terrible in Israel and Palestine, they were killing each other non-stop.
>>
>>77921151

Mostly just the fact that despite being about as rare as hens teeth in America outside of a few areas of the country pretty much every cartoon will have at least 1 Jewish character no matter where the show is supposed to take place.
>>
>>77921237
>actual discussion
>Israel has "racists laws"
It's simply not true.
The rest of discussion is about whether or nor not "Palestinians" are ethnic group. The answer is: it's all relative (since anthropology is not real science), and Jews too may not be considered and "ethnic group".
>>
>>77921263
Call me when they do, it would be a giggle of history.
>>
>>77921231
>can you point me to the "jewish peninsula" on a map?
Manhattan
>what's that one jewish state where buildings are being blown to bits by orthodox separatists?
They're less violent, but there are certainly dissensions among jews
>or that ashkenazi nation that refuses to house mizrahi refugees from next door?
Ethiopian jews have a harder time getting into Israel.

But yeah, I'll admit the situation is different, it's just that the "distinct ethnicity and wanting a homeland is instigated by culture and education" is pretty damn jewish.
>>
>>77921269
Not really. Israel is one of the safest places in the Middle East, even for Palestinians (and it's more safe than most South American and Asian counties).
>>
>>77921151
Like: neurotic Jewish parents
Dislike: everything about Harold from Hey Arnold
>>
>>77921272
Okay. So the question is: when the safety measures end, and the pure racism starts?

I understand that you folks are scared shitless for your lives, but at the same time, there is huge "no fucks given" message sent from you guys, especially when it comes to all the little thing like the controversial building of new tenements. You do whatever you want, and the only thing stopping you from crossing the line is yourselves.
>>
>>77921276
They would, but the ultra-Orthodox would actually go "Oy Vey, ids annuddah Shoah!"

I'm trying to think of a comparable situation anywhere else where moderates are constantly running interference to theocrats.. The UO are pretty much being as obstructive as possible to the Israeli government about all their bullshit, particularly whenever it's their turn to get called up for the IDF. They also like picking fights in Jerusalem, which makes nothing but headaches for the Israeli government.
>>
>>77921272
>Anthropology
>The study of human behaviour and the development therof not a real study
baka desu sempai
>>
File: anti pol conservative.jpg (85KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
anti pol conservative.jpg
85KB, 400x320px
>>77918323
im a Conservative American that stands with Isreal, all these muzzies can screw off back to whatever hellhole they came from
>>
>>77921313
It's poetic justice. I mean, I wonder if we live to see the day, when Israels themsevles throws out the orthodox-jews. Probably not, but hopefully, maybe they will understand why, it was such a problem for so many other countries.
>>
File: dex.jpg (10KB, 232x194px) Image search: [Google]
dex.jpg
10KB, 232x194px
>>77921290
>I'll admit the situation is different, it's just that the "distinct ethnicity and wanting a homeland is instigated by culture and education" is pretty damn jewish.

fine.
>>
>>77921302
>when the safety measures end, and the pure racism starts?
Even real Israeli hate and bigotry is not about race/ethnicity. It's about national (not ethnic) identity and religious extremism, so stop projecting your retarded American views on race and white guilt.
>>
>>77921363
I only tried to be sensible.
>>
File: afraid to ask.png (220KB, 321x283px) Image search: [Google]
afraid to ask.png
220KB, 321x283px
I'm not even gonna touch this one.
>>
>>77918323
>their noses are made to stand out

um...
>>
File: tumblr_n9dv3g3aqx1sptelvo1_500.jpg (28KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9dv3g3aqx1sptelvo1_500.jpg
28KB, 480x272px
>>77920317
>Name over 50

mondoweissDOTnet/2015/06/database-discriminatory-israel

Links to the paper of the arabic-jewish organization, that is documenting the discrimination against non-jews in Israel.
>>
File: Hussein_of_Jordan_1997.jpg (2MB, 1378x1880px) Image search: [Google]
Hussein_of_Jordan_1997.jpg
2MB, 1378x1880px
>>77921358
Ignoring that all Jews aren't UO, they aren't really any more annoying than other uberreligious minorities. The UO just have the "benefit" of living in a Jewish state in a volatile region, so whenever they pull their bullshit it immediately makes headaches for the government.

Strangely enough, the Jordanians have roughly the same problem with their Islamic orthodox. The Hashemites have been stomping down as hard as they can on that bullshit since 1971, and their job has only become harder as Ba'athist Panarabism has been replaced by jihadism. I think that's actually part of the reason why Jordan and Israel are so close these days; they're the only countries that really know what it's like dealing with this bullshit.

that and they both hate Palestinians. june 1971 best month of my life
>>
>>77921444
No one really like orthodox religious people. They are a pain in the ass in every country. It should have been the thing that unites people everywhere.
>>
>>77921167
>orthodox jews hate israel

Again, no. An outspoken minority of orthodox jews in other countries, like the US, find Israeli crimes appalling and say, that
"god did not allow us to return".

The majority of orthodox jews in Israel are downright down to the theology and methods of wahabi Islamists.

Here you can see a little situation of the "supersize me" - guy just being in their neighbourhood in Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0K39Axe2ec
>>
>>77921313
>I'm trying to think of a comparable situation anywhere else where moderates are constantly running interference to theocrats.
Iran at various points. Iraq under Saddam and after. Egypt under Mubarak. I'm sure there are more examples in the arab world, I'm not well-versed enough.
>>
>>77921328
>screw off back to whatever hellhole they came from
That's pretty ironic.
>>
>>77921363
There isn't that much difference in definition between ethnic group and nation, anon, especially in the case of a nation that doesn't have a legit state.
>>
>>77921474
Fair point. It usually ends with the inmates running the asylum, though.

Looking RIGHT at you, Saudi Arabia. The fuck was that shit?
>>
>>77921500
Well in the case of Iraq the only reason the inmates sort of run the asylum is the 2nd Gulf war, or whatever its nickname was.
In the case of Egypt it's a famine that caused the fall of Mubarak, iirc it was caused by a drought, poor planning from the governement and arguably speculation on food ressources on the stock market.

Saudi Arabia I don't know enough about. When's the last time they weren't basically a capitalist theocracy?
>>
>>77921540
Talking about this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

>extremists seize the Grand Mosque
>government troops retake it after two-week siege
>King Khalid decides the best way to combat religious extremism was to turn the country into a strict theocracy
>>
>>77920790
>Turkish government claims all turkic people within 10 different countries are also turkish.
>You believe his ridiculous argumentation

https://enDOTwikipediaDOTorg/wiki/Turkic_peoples

In the same manner as people living in New York from jewish families do have their OWN culture.

Your arguments are bad. And you know it, anon.
>>
>>77920885
Wow. Are you serious?
>>
>>77921052
NRA for Palestinians when?

And i am not talking about the self build "rockets".
I am talking real arms.
>>
>>77921221
>all this intellectual dishonisty from someone defending zionism

Well, thats a shocker.
>>
File: Black September.jpg (41KB, 281x483px) Image search: [Google]
Black September.jpg
41KB, 281x483px
>>77921592
>giving the ungrateful fucks anything

Jordan learned their lesson already, and the rest of the Arab world is perfectly content with them being a political football they can occasionally kick against the Israelis.
>>
>>77921570
>GIGN
>A team of three French commandos from the Groupe d’Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale (GIGN) arrived in Mecca. Because of the prohibition against non-Muslims entering the holy city, they converted to Islam in a brief, formal ceremony.
Je secoue ma tête pour être honnête, famille.
>>
>>77921363
There is no difference whatsoever.

Parts of Israel controlled land are even worse than the US while segregation and apartheit South Africa.

This is not me saying this, this is what former fighters against apartheit say.
>>
>>77921655
Eh, they're French. To be expected desu.
>>
File: BBC_Israel_polls_2012-2013-2014.png (563KB, 1679x926px) Image search: [Google]
BBC_Israel_polls_2012-2013-2014.png
563KB, 1679x926px
>>77921633
>Rest of the arab world
>Dictators, that are backed by the US are
representing what people think
>Most people on the planet do support Palestinians and are against Israeli influence.

>>While most publics may broadly see Israel negatively, that is not always reflected in government policy.
http://www.vox.com/2014/7/29/5948255/israel-world-opinion
>>
>>77921722
I wonder, does sub-saharian relative support of Israel stem from them not liking arabs, or is there more to this?
Like, what's with the changes in Nigeria and Ghana?

>only 40% of israeli have a positive view of Israel's influence
Hey, maybe they are white, after all.
>>
>>77921722
>Syria
>backed by the US
>Lebanon
>Backed by the US

The PLO started civil wars in each country it operated in. There's a reason nobody else ever actually gives them anything or lets them operate anywhere.
>>
>>77918323
Jew here. Let me tell you how I see it. Israel is a democracy, and Palestine operates on Shariah law. By default, Israel is less evil than Palestine. Supposedly, we have a vested interest in Israel because they're he only democracy in the region. I understand why people don't want to send funds to the country, though.

I'm personally cool with any criticism of Israel, so long as you don't portray Palestine as "the good guys." I'm still butthurt over my school paper publishing a column saying exactly that.
>>
>>77920059
>you don't seem to know anything about zionism

And you don't seem to notice Zionism has changed a lot in the past 100 years.
>>
>>77921776
>I'm personally cool with any criticism of Israel, so long as you don't portray Palestine as "the good guys." I'm still butthurt over my school paper publishing a column saying exactly that.
That's a very sensible position, Schlomo.

Although I think you'd be hard-pressed to find inarguably good guys in modern geopolitics.
>>
>>77921776
I respect your position. One thing that should be said, is that it doesn't matter what I or anyone thinks, because people who represent you, will do anything to protect the image of your people, along with the business (not literal business). No one knows the truth, not even god.
>>
>>77919673
See? The jews are the ones who make the white washing.
>>
I feel this video need to complete this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

It's actually part of an other project animation intended to illustrate the story of the land of Israel on a grander scale, historically speaking

It's still a work in progress and it's done by a single person, but the quality is still there despite it.

More on the progress of that work can be followed there:
http://blog.ninapaley.com/2012/10/01/this-land-is-mine/
>>
>>77921658
>former fighters against apartheit
Do you realise that most of that fighters were terrorists and that SA is now one of the shittiest countries on the planet?
>>
>>77921776
>and Palestine operates on Shariah law.
Mahmoud Habbas is in no way a proponent of Sharia law, though he only really has control on one half of Palestine. Fuck his predecessor was married to a chiristian and didn't made her convert, despite this being against Shariah law.

Also, the big issue and the main complain about Israel is their settlement and their will to drive away all the Palestinians residents.
>>
>>77921849
>Do you realise that most of that fighters were terrorists
They weren't.
>and that SA is now one of the shittiest countries on the planet?
It depend of where you stand. I mean, if you were white, the situation is clearly not as good as before, though it's still not as bad and certainly way better than most african country.

But if you are black, the situation has definitely improved.

If you make an average of the level of living of the entire population, there is a clear improvement.
>>
>>77921765

If their interests were more in line with the West's we'd love them like we love the Kurds or the Tajik warlords in Northern Afghanistan. Stateless nations make useful catspaws for nation-states.
>>
>>77921952
That's the thing, it's not the West doing it. It's the Arabs themselves. They might wax on about how evil the Israelis are, but the Arabs have all learned that if you start letting the Palestinians have any kind of autonomy they'll spark a farking civil war. They did it *twice*. They're the literal definition of ungrateful bastards, so the other Arabs don't give them dick less the PLO rise again and try to spark a civil war in *their* nation.
>>
>>77920988
>It doesn't matter than "Palestinians" didn't exist before 1948
Except,it's wrong. There was the whole time before WWII when Palestine was an English colony and the local had already lived there and have home and work for several generation.

Mind you the local were made of Arabs (muslim and Christians) AND Jews. but they were still the local civilisation living there before the Jews from all over the world came back.

Palestine/Israel had always got a consistant population , regardless of what you are calling the place.
>"Ethnic group" is a loose term. Yes, a million people being deported from their home CAN create an ethnic group.
>It doesn't matter than "Palestinians" didn't exist before 1948. They began to exist after 1948 precisely because they were refugees.
Ironically, what you are describing is far more fitting of the Jew population from all over the world coming back to live the newly created state Israel.
>>
>>77921776
>Israel is a democracy

You mean theocracy.
>>
>>77922013
>Except,it's wrong. There was the whole time before WWII when Palestine was an English colony and the local had already lived there and have home and work for several generation.

To be specific, it was a League of Nations Mandate that was carved out of the old Ottoman empire. Its borders were just as Western-derived as all the other mandates, and "Palestinian" had just as much historical presence as "Lebanese" or "Syrian" or especially "Iraqi".

Arabs didn't think along nationalistic lines back then. It was all ethnic.
>>
>>77921009
>his sources
Goebbels and /pol/, probably. Ignore the idiot.
>>
File: 1447949479075.jpg (130KB, 572x518px) Image search: [Google]
1447949479075.jpg
130KB, 572x518px
>>77920976
/his/ here, I just wanted to let you know that you're a liar and a faggot, in addition to being wrong.
>>
>>77922431
Wait, we have an /his/ board, now? Since when? Is it as shitty as /lit/?
>>
>>77922443
Nope. The historical discussion is both varied and deep. Those who try to drive a political view of a history get told to fuck off as they should, and that applies to Gommies trying to whitewash their history and Stormweenies trying to cite Dr. Goebbels as an academic source.

also we figured out that Pol Pot was literally /r9k/.
>>
Jews can do what they want as long my people and money isn't being used. Also we are owed a new battleship
>>
>>77922474
/pol/ was initially /new/ who was initially /n/. At least, this is the path I followed to end up talking on /pol/ (though I haven't been here since a few years).

But I was talking about /lit/, not /pol/
>>
>>77922502
I know. I assumed that you would get that I was talking about /lit/ when I mentioned communists.

If you're talking about the actual board culture, no. God no it's not that bad. Nowhere near as elitist.
>>
File: laughing animus.jpg (77KB, 1754x1009px) Image search: [Google]
laughing animus.jpg
77KB, 1754x1009px
>Jewcer
why is this so funny to me?
>>
1. In today's politics, Zionists are fucking conservative assholes who want to kill everybody.

2. Lots of Jews are opposed to this.

3. Jews hear criticism from asshole conservatives just like Americans heard "Why do you hate America?" if they opposed Americans invading Iraq and everybody else.

4. Lots of Palestinians are assholes too, radical religious types on both sides want theocracies that hate everyone else.

5. Everyone involved will have to man up and be the adult/bigger person if they want this to end, which will never happen.

6. Ultimately I do blame the governments/people in power on both sides for both, everyone MUST have try to swallow their pride and just move on...sigh.
>>
>>77922443
Of course. Why would expect something different?
>>
>>77918323
What's Big Boss doing back there
>>
>>77920059
It's been hijacked the same way that "feminism" no longer means "women are people too" and now means "all men must die"
>>
>>77922732
>and now means "all men must die"
It's actually still a few of nutjobs minority. Most feminist aren't like that.
>>
>>77920059
Zionism means that we can no longer wait for god to deliver our lands back. The jewish people are unsailable to the culture of other countries, and require their own homeland. That homeland is located where ancient Israel and Judeah once were, historic palestine.

this definition pretty much covers religious zionism and secular zionism. Secular zionism would argue that anywhere is good and this isn't about god but protecting the jewish people, but for some reason even people who insisted it had to be palestine/israel are referred to as secular zionists sometimes (ben gurion comes to mind). I think writers do this because saying something is secular in motivation makes it somehow more palatable.
>>
>>77921893
>But if you are black, the situation has definitely improved.
If you ignore the rise of murder and rape rates, kidnappings, shitty economy, unbelivable racism towards various black minorities, etc.
>>
>>77920059
And all the things he said applies. There's a difference between believing jews deserve a homeland and that israel should exist.
>>
>>77922809
I do not think wanting to live in secular Palestine make you religious, though. It's believing in God and wanting the state to be a religious state that does.

I think the difference between Secular and religious Palestine is simply whether you want Israel to be a religious state or a a secular one.
>>
>>77922825
All of those existed before already. Most of those have actually diminished.
>>
>>77922846
but you simply can't separate the idea that it has to be in palestine from the history that is taught, and that history is religious. Also, if they really cared about protecting the jewish peole they wouldn't have picked a place to live that resulted in so much conflict. It may not exactly be about what god wants/promised, but it is an unpragmatic choice to say the least, and that motivation lies in religious thinking.

Once jews started colonizing palestine, zionist leaders realized they had to make a jewish nation where only jews could be full citizens, otherwise if they formed a more democratic nation they would easily be outnumbered by the Palestinian majority
>>
File: medschool1.jpg (133KB, 1286x384px) Image search: [Google]
medschool1.jpg
133KB, 1286x384px
>>77922825
LOL
>>
>>77920988
>It doesn't matter than "Palestinians" didn't exist before 1948
Oh really?
>Samson is one of the last of the judges of the ancient Israelites mentioned in the Hebrew Bible (Book of Judges chapters 13 to 16)
>One day, the Philistine leaders assembled in a temple for a religious sacrifice to Dagon, one of their most important deities, for having delivered Samson into their hands
>Goliath was a giant Philistine warrior defeated by the young David, the future king of Israel, in the Bible's Books of Samuel (1 Samuel 17).
>>
>>77922767
Yeah but the nutjobs and the people who are opposed to the nutjobs and believe that they are literally satan are very vocal.
>>
>>77922912
Did you just quote the bible as historical fact? That book has been through so many revisions and translations it's not really funny.
>>
>>77921328
This is embarassing if you're not posting ironically
>>
>>77920939
>I'd say that both sides are at fault,

If the jap had invaded Murrika in the 40's, would you call people fighting the occupation terrorists or freedom fighters?
>>
>>77921328
They come from where they are presently living.
>>
File: 1343.jpg (36KB, 1067x602px) Image search: [Google]
1343.jpg
36KB, 1067x602px
>>77922347
>1306 France
>1322 France (again)
>French efficiency
>>
>>77922347
the Coins shaving was a practive known by many cons and thieves. It was far from being exclusive to jews.
>>
File: 4slXqut.jpg (435KB, 1500x1119px) Image search: [Google]
4slXqut.jpg
435KB, 1500x1119px
>>77920059
>This thread is /pol/ and tumblr bait, isn't it.
It's not even thinly veiled, but that's not important right now.

Americans: why does your country bomb one type of middle eastern terrorist but openly, actively support another? All the billions in aid money you send to Israel could be use to repair your degenerating country, couldn't it?
>>
>>77920951
>"Discrimination" is not inherently bad, it just means treating different things (in this case ethnic groups) differently.
And racism isn't inherently bad, it just means treating people DIFFERENTLY based on racial background. Would you say that if America started giving out free sundaes to black people that it would be a bad thing? Racist, sure, but not bad.

I'm proud to be a racist because racism is not inherently bad!
>>
>>77921181
>there's not much portrayal in cartoons
That's just not true. At all. Have you ever fucking watched a cartoon in you life? Or read a comic?

>>77921151
https://youtu.be/KKYuZUlFpFs?t=8m25s
Yiddish in general.
>>
>>77922443
No, it's slightly better, but be ready to read a lot of threads with loaded questions. "What caused the decline of America?" and etc.

By the way, the answer is multiculturalism and anyone who disagrees will get called a SJW lefty kek.
>>
>>77922347
>rape and murder
>Jews
Mohamed and his armies would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>77924453
>"What caused the decline of America?"
That is not an allowed question, since anything younger than 25 years is forbidden.
>By the way, the answer is multiculturalism
Multiculturalism has bee the actual culture of the Occident since colonial times.

The actual answer allowing delocalisation to country with cheaper workforce to get all of out r industry. It's curious effect, but getting more and more unemployed people is bad for economy, and as the new workforce get payed shit, they can't become new potential customers.
>>
>>77924471
>muslims are literally the worst aspects of jews and christians and then some
>insted of being expelled, they're welcomed with open arms
top kuk
>>
File: 1449087083033.png (153KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1449087083033.png
153KB, 351x351px
/pol/ here

I just showed up to shitpost but it seems you've done a bang up job already

>literally autism board
>>
>>77919710
Why did you think the /pol/ meme came to be you fucking idiot?

Do you also not know that there are Muslims named Achmed and Chinese people named Chang?
>>
>>77924658
Or rather
>let's blame the foreigner for all our problems.
>>
File: brick testament.png (914KB, 701x752px) Image search: [Google]
brick testament.png
914KB, 701x752px
>>77924471
>Sanhedrin 57a
>[Translation: A Jew may rob a Goy, but a Goy may not rob a Jew. If a Goy murders another Goy or a Jew, he should be killed, but a Jew will not be incur the death penalty for killing a non-Jew.]

>Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

>Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

>Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious [non-Jews] is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God.

>Yalkut 245c

>Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

>Zohar, Shemoth

>Tob shebbe goyyim harog - Even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be killed.
>>
>>77924991
isn't that beyond their holy books, though?
>>
>>77924973
>Islamic violence
>our problem

San Bernadino would like a word with you
>>
>>77925032
Violence in our society exist even without Islam.
>>
>>77925103
not at their level, though

ever wonder why the middle east has been a shithole for hundreds of years?
>>
>>77922347

>Carthage

jews confirmed for not eating babies
>>
>>77925202
By 250 AD carthage was a Roman colony and didn't practice baby sacrifice anymore
>>
>>77925226
*if it ever did. Such accounts were based on Romans who had every reason to slander their enemies.
>>
>>77925182
>not at their level, though
Are you fucking kidding me?

We have a very violent history too. The Occident has been at war with each other for millenniums. The last 60 years of peace we have got recently is something actually quite exceptional.
>>
File: 1447996633042.jpg (98KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447996633042.jpg
98KB, 800x600px
>>77924286
>Americans: why does your country bomb one type of middle eastern terrorist but openly, actively support another? All the billions in aid money you send to Israel could be use to repair your degenerating country, couldn't it?

because one of them is doing our job and the other is undoing it.

ISIS is an excellent punching bag for the international community to flex it's muscles. Everyone hates it, it's a doomsday cult, it's impossible that it will ever become a problem in the long term.

now, Syria is definitely a problem for the US interests. Besides the standard cold war rancor and their hosting of Russians into the mediterranean, Syria allowed insurgents to cross into Iraq during the various surges back in the occupation. Syria has sponsored countless terrorists attacks throughout the years and in general is a pretty shitty country to deal with, and unlike the Saudis, we can't suck money out of them in return for their troubles, so you know, fuck them. Libya got the same end of the stick but no one even remembers it's a thing at this point. Another important factor is that Syria is within Iran's sphere of influence and Iran itself is making important gains on all fronts: the Shia Iraq is slowly sliding out of the US control and under their wing and their military support of the Houthis in Yemen brought the war to the Saudi's backyard. The battleground in Syria is a meatgrinder where the US can make these countries wage the same kind of endless atrition war they dealt with.

the US is stuck doing a balancing act trying to keep all these factions firmly stuck killing eachother to the last man and betting on that they will be able to wipe the floor with whoever's left.
>>
>>77922732
>>77922767
>It's been hijacked the same way that "feminism" no longer means "women are people too"
it never meant that sempai

look up the pankhurst family
>>
>>77924676
goood luck with your shitposting, /pol/anon
>>77925937
Wikipedia is claiming she fought for suffrage, the right to vote. How is that not what I said?
>>
>>77921020
No more than Texan
>>
>>77922395
After WWI Germany was broken apart and the empire divided. Many of these forfeited regions still held ethnic Germans who were resented and hated for the hell that was the first great war. That's where the stories of abuse of ethnic Germans by many European governments and fueled the swing to Hitler's fascism.
>>
File: MasterRace.png (2MB, 1191x1900px) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.png
2MB, 1191x1900px
So many butthurt mudslimes and goys in this thread
>>
>>77918323
What's to tell?
jews fucked up, god took them out of their country. then gave it back. like five times in history until he finally let babylon have them for keeps
couple millennia later, america says 'fuckit, jews have been through enough, give them their country back'
'but you don't own it' says nobody
'fuck you we're america' we say
and since the people squatting in it sure had no claim to it, it was okay.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.