[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite podcasts about capes? I've listened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (146KB, 900x1297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 900x1297px
What are your favorite podcasts about capes? I've listened to quite a bit of Fatman on Batman, but I am looking to expand
>>
I like Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men because I'm really into X-books.

The only bad thing is their opinions on recent books are kind of shitty, but I really like listening to old episodes where they just shoot the shit about old stuff.
>>
FoB goes downhill pretty quickly, but the early episodes when Smith gets the good people on the show are fantastic. It's too bad he can't go 20 seconds without noisily smoking pot, or cutting off the person telling the story so he can make a dumb comment.
The Hammill and Conroy ones are probably the best.
>>
I tried to listen to some comic related podcasts but I just got bored now my feed is full of tabletop games and horror stories.
>>
Not cape related but I like, Inkstuds, SILENCE!, and Big Planet Comics Podcast. I liked the Marco Nelor episode of Side Bar so I might check more of that podcast out.

>>77917245
I wanted to like that one but once they put out the Chris Sims episode I was out.

>>77917820
What kind of tabletop game podcasts you listen to?
>>
I'm going through all the podcasts that did that big crossover to see if any jump out at me.

none have yet
>>
>>77918056
Crit Juice
Never tell me the odds
Adventures from the shed
Pretend wizards
Tabletop Adventures
And those are intermixed with a bunch of dramas and stuff.
>>
>>77917353
I thoroughly enjoy Mark Hamil and am wondering if anyone knows other /co/ related interviews he's done?
>>
>>77917353
You should listen to the Morrison one, it's incredible
>>
>>77918359
Lots of good ones. Conroy, Hammill, Diedrich Baker, Grant Morrison, Geoff Jones, Dan DiDio, Joe Quesada, Denny O'Neil, Neal Adams, Bruce Timm, Paul Dini.
>>
any other podcasts?
>>
>>77917245
>Comics Alliance
>ever
Why do you hate yourself, anon?
>>
>>77917245
>The only bad thing is their opinions on recent books are kind of shitty

Their tastes are pretty abysmal, I agree. And they're pretty slanted towards worshiping Claremont too much. They like to shit on Jim Shooter a lot thanks to just reading the biased accounts from Marvel the untold story, but anytime Chris did anything objectionable or showed his fetishes, it gets glossed over pretty quickly. Plus they bitch about Xavier too much to my liking, which admittedly triggers me because I'm so annoyed how writers like to shit on him. But on a nostalgia trip it's enjoyable enough as a podcast.
>>
>>77918091

Yeah, that thing was a bit uninspiring because it's largely just bunch of random people talking about comics without actually really giving any indication what the podcast usually is like, so it's a bit dull if you don't happen to find the stuff they talked about to be interesting.
>>
>>77921757
I listen to War Rocket Ajax, Rachel and Miles, and Journey into Misery from the crossover. All are decent fun.

Comic Geek Speak has taken a justified downturn after the death of one of their hosts (RIP Jamie D) but the spotlight episodes that they produce remain incredible.
>>
I just want more podcasts that talk to artists and writers and editors. That is the good stuff.
>>
Anything on or with Hickman or Remender?
>>
>>77917245
>The only bad thing is their opinions on recent books are kind of shitty

Well yeah they loved Bendis X-Men, but didn't like All New X-Factor.

Also any episode where they interview a guest that isn't Kurt Busiek can be skipped. They got Ann Nocenti at some con, but the audio quality was awful.
>>
>>77923115
Inkstuds, son.
>>
>>77923686
>3686▶
Inkpulp Audio offers a more human emotional exploration of comic creators. All interview based with some heavy hitters.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.