[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is Gonzo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: muppets 6.jpg (324KB, 1280x1462px) Image search: [Google]
muppets 6.jpg
324KB, 1280x1462px
What the fuck is Gonzo?
>>
>>77906986
you
>>
A weirdo
>>
>>77906986
Isn't his species literally 'Weirdo'?
>>
A mad ghoulish cunt.
>>
>>77906986
A very manly muppet.
>>
A Gonzo.
>>
>>77907014
>>77907013
It's specified as Weirdo in the Muppet Babies cartoon. Everywhere else it's "whatever."
>>
>>77907037
Gonzo's like, three feet tall. He's not manly in the slightest.
>>
>>77906986
He is a Cigar-Box Frackle.
Frackles are what the general monsters are called, and his first appearance was living in a cigar box.
>>
I thought he was an alien???
>>
He's not quite a mop, not quite a puppet, but maaaaan....

So to answer your question I don't know
>>
>>77906986
He's an elephant which is why his friend is a rat/mouse.
>>
>>77907337
Where are the ears?
>>
>>77907065
You got a problem with muppet babies, anon?
>>
>>77906986
What the fuck is Animal?
>>
>>77907386
A professional drummer.
>>
an alien species known as Weirdo
also an artist
>>
>>77907448
An autist?
>>
File: gonzo.jpg (49KB, 595x285px) Image search: [Google]
gonzo.jpg
49KB, 595x285px
>>77907477
>>
>>77907477
Well he did fuck chickens.
And tried to fuck Miss Piggy
>>
>>77907087
>not manly
>implying ladies don't want to ride that nose
>>
>>77907448
I think they're actually called Oznogs, if you go off what his homeplanet is called in the Muppets from Space tie-in book.
>>
>>77907728
>After the movie was released, the script writer told Gonzo it was just a movie. Those were actors.
>>
>>77907382
it's weird, i was definitely tangentially aware of the muppets as a kid, i was raised on sesame street, but i definitely managed to see muppet babies BEFORE the muppet movies / show and it confused the hell out of me seeing a real felt-and-fur gonzo. to this day he looks slightly wrong not being cobalt blue with a cadet blue face.. granted that interesting effect of a flesh-tone nose covered in indigo fur is cool.. the way it changes by angle..
>>
I always thought he was a bird.

Anyway, what do you guys think of The Muppets (2015)?
>>
>>77907543
>i was trying to prove deep down everyone is as ugly as me
>what am I you ask? I am alone
>>
>>77906986
A great purple nosed thing.
>>
>>77908890
It has its moments, but it's hit or miss.
>>
I always figured him to be a big mosquito.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.