[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never read an Inhumans comic. Where should I start?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: inhumans.jpg (116KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
inhumans.jpg
116KB, 1024x640px
I have never read an Inhumans comic. Where should I start?
>>
>>77900758
up your butt and around the corner
>>
>>77900758
>pick up an Inhumans comic
>read it

It's not rocket surgery.
>>
File: palpatine.jpg (34KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
palpatine.jpg
34KB, 494x358px
>>77900778
>>77900790
>>
>>77900758
Start with Claremont's X-men
>>
>>77900758
>>77901139
>>
>>77900758
Here's an actual answer:
Check out the Jenkins/Lee Inhumans limited series from the late 90s. It's the best introduction to them. After that, you could either go back and read the Inhumans graphic novel from the late 80s and their appearances in Lee/Kirby Fantastic Four (which you should do either way since Lee/Kirby F4 is some of the best stuff out of the silver age). For newer stuff, Silent War and War of Kings are pretty good.

Also you should read Earth-X. It's not strictly an inhumans story, but it's one of those Marvel must-reads and does feature them pretty prominently in one of the plot threads.
>>
>>77901622
They also have a cool show up in one of The Avengers runs, but I don't remember which one. It's the one where The Nameless shows up in Tibet. Anyone remember that arc?
>>
>>77901975
It's from Slott's Mighty Avengers. Great Avengers run. Lotta solid Pym moments.
>>
>>77901473
Ha came in to say something along the lines of this.
>>
>>77900758
you could probably just look at the new shit Marvel just released.

If you like that , then I recommend Claremont's X-men because that's what the Inhumans are trying to be now basically
>>
>>77902032
ah yeah, thanks. I want to reread that now I think, been a long time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.