[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARROW/FLASH THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 43

File: barrowman.gif (336KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
barrowman.gif
336KB, 300x165px
How would you rate the crossover?

8/10 for me (would be 9/10 if it wasn't for Felicity)
>>
It just reminded me why it's stupid that Merlyn hasn't been shot with a million arrows yet.
>>
>>77899374

because MUH THEA
>>
Did anyone else notice the escaping donkey about 5 minutes in?
>>
>In charge of an army of loyal assassins
>Still goes out and does the dirty work every chance he gets
>>
>>77899374
Merlyn is too good of a asshole to kill off.
>>
File: tfwnohawkgf.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnohawkgf.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>why do all the girls go off with jerks?
>why can't she be happy with a nice guy like me?

Poor Crisco ;_;
>>
File: revupthoseharleys.jpg (155KB, 638x505px) Image search: [Google]
revupthoseharleys.jpg
155KB, 638x505px
>>77899744
pretty sure hawkgirl is at lest gona keep dating cisco for a while. hawkdude has has 200+ incarnations to smash that puss. surely he will allow some, if not all, of one lifetime to be keked by the vibe.
>>
File: golden glider and cisco.png (474KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
golden glider and cisco.png
474KB, 720x404px
>>77899744
Golden Glider > Hawkgirl
>>
>>77899342
10/10
>>
10 outta 10, I got to see Felicity get vaporized
>>
>>77901112
This made the episode for me desu. I don't even watch Arrow but that moment when she pulled Oliver to bawl out just pissed me off.
>>
File: happyblackman.gif (806KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
happyblackman.gif
806KB, 400x283px
>>77899342
Crisco/10
>>
>>77899806
nope, she ran off with Carter at the end
>>
>>77899342
at least Felicity died
>>
File: tumblr_nna8ssXaVN1qdn10zo1_540.png (326KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nna8ssXaVN1qdn10zo1_540.png
326KB, 540x303px
>>77900576
>Not Black Canary
>>
>>77901132
Both Flash and Arrow keep going the route that secrets are ALWAYS bad. Fucking pisses me off, some secrets are ment to be kept. I'm not going to blab about some of the shit in my past to everyone, or someone elses secrets.
>>
Anyone have a webm of the gang getting vaporized?

Also Barry/Ollie is best ship, and i aint even gay.
>>
File: Vandal Savage.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vandal Savage.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>77901451
>>
Fuck, Arrow can be such a soap opera sometimes. I'm not even 100% why i watch every week, possibly because I sort of still like and route for some of the characters.
>>
File: worst girl is finally kill.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
worst girl is finally kill.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>77901451
here's just felicity dying
>>
>>77899374
>Merlyn
>Ever dying
At this point, even if Merlyn dies, I fully expect him to keikaku his way out of the afterlife.
>>
>>77902090
He already basically did that.
>>
>>77902090
What does keikaku mean?
>>
Hated the episode, seeing Shitlicity die was the best part.
>>
>>77902153
translator note: keikaku means plan
>>
File: arrow flash.png (2MB, 921x758px) Image search: [Google]
arrow flash.png
2MB, 921x758px
>>77901902

I don't watch Arrow. I usually just watch The Flash...if the whole show is like this....i think it's best i don't watch more of Arrow.
>>
The mother of Ollie's son confirmed for new worst girl.
I mean, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>77902949
Season 1 and about half of 2 was pretty cool. Season 3 with league of mooks sucked.
>>
>>77901331

Well maybe Ollie should be less shit-tier at keeping secrets, then.

Though DESU I don't understand what the big fucking deal is. Felicity already keeps the fact that he's the Green Arrow secret from the entirety of Star City, I think she can keep it secret from one bitch that she knows about Ollie's son. Felicity is whiny, but she's actually right about this.
>>
>>77905527
>DESU

what the fuck
>>
>>77905527
> Weeeeh Ollie you don't trust me why didn't you tell me
> even though you just found out you had a kid yourself
> even though you literally trust me with your life all the time

Jesus was she really like this all through season 3? What the fuck.
>>
>>77905527
>Felicity is whiny, but she's actually right about this.
He literally just found out the very same day.
>>
>>77905688

Yeah but in S3 she was completely right too, just annoying as shit about it

>"Ollie you can't fight Ra's al-Ghul, he'll kill you and I'll cry"
>"I HAVE TO TRY"
>Ra's kills him

>"waaaah Ollie don't work with Malcom, he's a fucking douche"
>"WE'RE OUT OF OPTIONS"
>"You should just kill him"
>"I'LL NEVER STOOP TO HIS LEVEL"
>Malcom Merlyn continues to be a douchebag to this day
>>
>Arrow is such a soap opera why do you watch it
Because the fight choreography is fucking GOD TIER NIGGA
>>
>>77905771
Yeah but she also cried at Ray to go and save Oliver while he was making the vaccine to counteract the airborne virus Ra's released and therefore meaning she was willing to let hundreds die for 'muh Ahlivurrr'

The less said about what followed, the better.
>>
Whatever happened to Ollie's oneitis for Laurel anyway? It just seemed to go poof sometime in season 2.
>>
>>77906060

Laurel became worst girl, and Ollie can only ever go with second-to-worst girl. So Olicity became a thing while Olirel died off.
>>
>>77905889
>shaky cam, quick cut, genericly scored fights are God Teir
Disgusting, do you only watch network TV or something? Seriously, what the fuck Arrow has awful fight scenes.
>>
Is anyone else really bothered how much they don't seem to give a fuck about using time travel to fix things?

Barry literally saw all of his friends die in front of his eyes and then just zwoops back to the past, creating an alternate reality. Vibe's powers confirm that the other timelines are actual different realities and not a Back to the Future style timeline alteration, so the Team Arrow and Team Flash we knew are actually dead.
>>
>>77907135
>Vibe's powers confirm that the other timelines are actual different realities

I want to believe it but everyone in-show is acting like the timelines cease to exist. Maybe once Rip Hunter finally shows up and yells at Team Flash for causing a paradox we'll get some info. Cause time rifts or no, E1's "main" timeline should not exist with Eddie dead.
>>
>>77899342

5/10
>>
I rate it a 9/10, the felecity scene didn't even really bother me i actually liked it to be honest
>>
>>77902987
How?

In the flashbacks, Ollie even said to his mom that Samantha was a good person. And this was Wastrel Ollie; a rich kid without any discipline or direction. He probably seduced some girl who was visiting Starling City and realized she wasn't the typical sluts he banged.

Considering the fact that she didn't use any of Moira's money (why did she keep the check?) and managed to successfully raise her son on her own speaks volume of her character and drive.

Ollie would complicate William's life. As much as I hate to agree with Detective Lance, he's sorta right how Ollie fucks things up with everything he touches.

This whole plot line reminds me of Dean's arc with Lisa and Ben in Supernatural. At some point in the future, somebody will catch wind of whom he's visiting in Central City and figure out William is Oliver's bastard. And there is going to be SERIOUS repercussions for Samantha and William.

The best thing Oliver could've done was keep away until William was older and THEN establish a connection. He'd probably have his affairs under control compared to the mess he's been in the past 3 years.
>>
>>77906142

Laurel became based in S3 so it's his loss
>>
>>77907376
>Considering the fact that she didn't use any of Moira's money (why did she keep the check?) and managed to successfully raise her son on her own speaks volume of her character and drive.

During that whole sequence I was thinking she had a really fucking nice house for a single mom.
>>
>>77907180
LOT is in the timeline where Vandal killed everyone in Central City. It's why Rip recruits the other characters.
>>
>>77907432
Especially considering she doesn't seem to have a job
>>
>>77907466
How did Cold and Heatwave survive the destruction of Central City?
How is Ollie in the trailers for LoT if he's dead in that timeline?
>>
>>77907497

If that's true, I think Rip is coming to the not-fucked timeline and bringing people to the fucked one to save it before Rip goes timeline hopping himself or something.
>>
I hope Daddy Ollie doesn't become a regular thing
>>
>>77907432
She probably studied hard and got a good job to support herself and William. Or opened up a business. My ex-gf's mom had her at age 19, graduated from law school as magma cum laude, and is a tax attorney. And she's a single mom (but her dad helped) to boot.

Samantha's house isn't totally unrealistic for a single mom to have.
>>
>>77907497
Timetravel son.
>>
>>77907376
Because its his bloody son. He got every right to be there for him without her listing a bunch of demands and rules.
Her keeping his fatherhood a secret from him only makes it worse.
>>
So, say Barry didn't travel back in time

Oliver's dead, Diggle's dead, Thea's dead, Laurel's dead, Merlyn's dead, Cisco's dead, Caitlyn's dead, Joe's dead, Patty's dead, Wells is dead, Jay's dead, the Hawks are dead, all the Rogues are probably dead

Would it be worth it just to have Felicity dead?
>>
>>77907527
>Rip

Savage
>>
>>77907544
Oliver fucks anything with a skirt. I bet the flashbacks will reveal that he had bastard kids all over the world.
>>
>>77907591
UNATCO?
>>
>>77907576

So Zoom then kills Barry and the show becomes Zoom and Savage teaming up, hopping dimensions to kill all speedsters and Hawks?

.....I'm ok with this
>>
>>77907558
He's just the sperm donor. Any retard can make a baby, but it takes a man to be a father.

And he is no condition to play Dad with a kid he has no business being with. If Merlyn or any other villain found out, that kid and his mom is in danger.

Look at John Winchester and his bastard son Adam in Supernatural. That shit could happen here.
>>
>>77907576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shs7VQhVvxA
>>
File: MY NAME IS OLIVER QUEEN.jpg (62KB, 581x480px) Image search: [Google]
MY NAME IS OLIVER QUEEN.jpg
62KB, 581x480px
>>77907704
>He's just the sperm donor. Any retard can make a baby, but it takes a man to be a father.

He literally didn't have a chance or a choice since Moira bribed the baby momma without him knowing and then HELLISH ISLAND FOR FIVE YEARS etc.

>mfw being Ollie is suffering
>>
>>77906013
God, that pissed me right the fuck off.

Almost as much as Merlyn gathering Vandal's ashes.
>>
>>77901485
Holy fuck I haven't seen the ep yet, but holy shit that power level.
>>
>>77907704
That would require me to watch a garbage show like Supernatural
>>
>>77907835
Pre-Island Oliver was in no shape or form ready to deal with fatherhood. Moira knew this, hence the bribe to Samantha.

It does suck that Oliver was kept in the dark about William for 10 years but Samantha was the one who birthed and raised him. She's the parent while Oliver can get her son killed if his enemies find out.
>>
>>77907704
>He's just the sperm donor.
Just like how a woman's body is just an incubator meant to be used and drained of all its life in the name of patriarchal proliferation.
>>
>>77907904
Supernatural is only good from Seasons 1-5. The scenes I mentioned are from there.
>>
>>77907924

Moira bribed her because she didn't want the scandal with her family to get out. The Queens definitely had the resources to help Ollie support the child and maybe Oliver would have even grown the fuck up, but they didn't want it going public.
>>
>>77901485
>If we mess with time then time messes back.

How much more fucked could it get after this?
>>
>>77908078
This is what's going to cause the death at the end of the season. I had originally thought it was going to be Lance, now I'm thinking it's either Samantha, Felicity, or William.
>>
>>77908078
Olicity still exists
>>
>>77908136
You got me there.
>>
>>77908078
It won't

Messing with time doesn't do jack shit, it appears. Barry time traveled and saved all of Central City from Weather Wizard and Cisco from Eobard. The only thing that happened as a result was Captain Cold kidnapping Cisco and Barry spilling his spaghetti all over Iris, and we're supposed to believe that this is an equivalent exchange.

The only one to ever really state that as fact was Eobard, but we know he was a lying piece of shit since he had no qualms with Barry going back and saving his mother. They only keep that as a plot point so that Barry can't time travel to solve every single problem.
>>
So how is Legends of Tomorrow going to start then? Vandal is nothing but ash.
>>
Diggle actor promised King Shark. No King Shark.

0/10
>>
>>77908400

A newly discovered / secret Lazarus pit to bring him back.
>>
>>77899744
I feel for him
>>
File: 1446363955802.jpg (35KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1446363955802.jpg
35KB, 500x372px
>everyone knows E1 Wells wasn't real Wells
>still give E2 Wells hard shit for something he literally didn't do

>B-but he looks the same

I don't give a shit Barry
>>
Someone post barry/oliver hug webm
>>
when did this desu shit start?
its fucking retarded
>>
>>77908788
>being this new
baka desu senpai
>>
>>77908845
been on 4chan for 6 years

I know what desu means, I'm asking when did people start placing it randomly in their posts for no reason
>>
>>77908863
Yeah no. Pretending to be an oldfag aint cool anon
>>
>>77908906
ok
>>
>>77908863
try typing s.mh t.bh f.am
>>
>>77909052

I think it also works for kek

c.uck
>>
Why doesn't SJW filter to spooky scary skeleton anymore? Did /v/ and /pol/ throw a shitfit?
>>
>>77908212
>and we're supposed to believe that this is an equivalent exchange.
The very next episode had Trickster threaten the entire city. The temporal debts are still there, but maybe they don't have to be paid off immediately.
>>
>>77909184
I think that was just for Halloween desu baka senpai
>>
>>77908788
>>77908863
it's a site wide word filter you ninny
>>
>>77908078
>Oliver didn't tell the truth
Felicity will die
>>
>>77909052
baka desu senpai
>>
Flash parts were alright, but time travel was a copout. The whole thing with Oliver's son was cringey as shit. I remember why I stopped watching Arrow midway through season 3.
>>
>>77905889

Fight choreography was fine when it was just Ollie and sometimes Black Driver against a small handful of guys. Now we have GA and Speedy and Black Canary and Magnegro against a baker's dozen of goons and it's just a mess.
>>
>>77908600

Barry associates Wells' face with the man who killed his mother and put his father in jail for over a decade. You say it's unreasonable for him to be a little uneasy around the guy despite that?

Hell, I'd say his freakout seeing E2 Wells in the Reverse Flash suit was a post-traumatic kneejerk response and is totally understandable. He was already on edge at the time and seeing that face wearing that suit probably caused a flood of emotions and memories.
>>
God fucking damn that egyptian opening scene was cringy as fuck.
The acting was so fucking bad i cant believe it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK3AUj1Dryc
>felicity dying

God fucking damn this is so fucking bad shit.
Felicity will "die" in the next episode and we will get the graveyard scene at the end, just so that they can make a twist out of it next year by saying Felicity is alive and Darkh's daughter.
>>
>>77907924
lots of guys are in no-shape to be father's then once they find out they are a dad they shape up real quick
>>
>>77901315
This explains it, Crisco has too many waifus, he needs to pic one or his life will be suffering.
>>
Every non-Olicity moment - 9/10
Every Olicity moment - 0/10

Look, I accept relationship shit in these shows, I know why it's there, but you can do it right or you can make it lame shit like Felicity.

Why not have them have a conflict, and then resolve it reasonably? Isn't that fun? Isn't that better to watch, a healthy relationship that grows? Why do we need to see Felicity bitch and moan every other episode, and Oliver not just tell her about the stupid kid?
>>
>>77908212
It went from Mark Mardon threatening the city to Captain Cold getting his gun back and learning Barry's identity, which threatens the city('s hero) because he can use that knowledge to his advantage and also keep him out of jail. Instead of Cisco dying in attempting to learn Harrison's identity, Mason Bridge died in attempting to learn it. Instead of Cisco being distant with his family and Iris becoming closer with Barry, we had Cisco becoming closer with his brother and Iris becoming distant with Barry.

I reckon Barry's time travel temporal backlash is going to be whatever happens in both series mid-season finales. With three rogues are gunning after Barry and Darhk crashing Oliver's holiday party, I imagine that there are going to be huge consequences.
>>
>>77908600
Part of our brain is hardwired to respond to things automatically. It's why things like PTSD develop, where people behave and react inappropriately in some scenarios because of a few stimuli that triggers the release of hormones that would normally be release in certain situations.

If you were beaten with a baseball bat, you may flinch at the sight of baseball bats, even though the baseball bats you see are not the same baseball bat you were beaten with and you know that.
>>
Someone post Patty ass.
>>
File: VuG4R93.jpg (147KB, 1920x1077px) Image search: [Google]
VuG4R93.jpg
147KB, 1920x1077px
>>77912238
No, have Laurel tits
>>
>>77902949
Flash drones once again shitposting
nothing new
>>
>>77909782
>>still give E2 Wells hard shit for something he literally didn't do
Did you also leave the threads?
>>
>>77913192
That is not a thing.

Stop pretending like it is.
>>
>>77907388

Laurel became SHIT in season 3, you retard.
>>
>>77913576
What's it like being completely wrong?
>>
>>77913644

>muh sister
>muh Black Canary mantle
>being taught by a boxer for 5 months is somehow equivalent to being trained by the League of Assassins for 5 years
>lying to everybody about everything
>gets mad when she gets lied to

Sorry man, Laurel is worst girl.
>>
>>77901485

Episode before:
FLASH ISNT GETTING ANY FASTER ;-;

This episode:
WHUPS, FUCKED EVERYTHING, BETTER RUN FAST ENOUGH TO BREAK THROUGH TIME
>>
>>77913699

He'd already been able to time jump with his speed, he's just not getting any faster than time travel.
>>
>>77907924

The only villain who would go after Oliver's son would be Dahrk. Deathstroke and Malcolm are both Dads and know there are lines you don't cross.
>>
So does anybody have any theories about what Malcoms gonna do with the evil spice jar of Vandal Savages ashes?

Laz pit was destroyed by Nissa wasn't it?
>>
>>77913851

>Boss Nigga is on Lian-Yu with a magic map
>Constantine was on Lian-Yu
>it's well established in the comics that there are multiple Lazarus pits

C'mon. You know.
>>
>>77913729

I kind of feel like running fast enough to break through reality is top tier. They mentioned he had previously run at mach 2 but now couldn't.

I just feel like running through time would have to be a lot faster than mach 2.

Maybe that's the fault of the writers though for putting specifics on how fast he's run.
>>
>>77913898

Speed Force don't gotta explain shit
>>
>>77913892

I haven't read enough DC to know there is multiple Lazarus pits. My bad I guess, I didn't realise it was obvious.
>>
>>77913913

I'm going to decide that the adrenaline from a cataclysm event was enough of a push to get him running faster temporarily.

This is the only way to escape the forces of my own autism.
>>
>>77913982

SPEED FORCE DON'T GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT
>>
So why does Ollie's Son's Mother think she can add unkeepable caveats to his visitation rights that she literally made up in front of him. He has all the right that you do and you've been selfishly keeping his existence as his son a secret on the off-chance of "yeah, but bad stuff happens to you."

Why doesn't Ollie tell Felicity about Ollie II: Electric Boogaloo? Unless she involves herself in this, which she would then KNOW is the specific opposite thing that he would want and literally endanger his relationship with his own son, there is literally everything to lose by just keeping it a secret for no good reason.

On Ollie's side though, GODDAMN, you can trust someone enough to have a relationship with them and still have things you'd rather not talk about. These are normal things that people have. I still find it weird that "It's just something else" = "I'm breaking up with you, you horrible liar and not-truster" is worse than "Don't worry about it, it's personal"
>>
>>77913698
I'm not saying S3 Laurel was god-tier but it was a million times better than

>muh Ollie
>muh booze

Her becoming a hero is far-fetched but at least positive and enjoyable. Sara should have stayed dead
>>
>>77913699
Maybe he was able to run that fast from the rush and adrenaline of trying to outrun a magic staff nuke.

Wasn't "trying to prevent instant citywide death" sort of the reason he was able to time travel the first time?
>>
>>77913699
Time travel speed has only been reached twice in extreme circumstances, it's not something he can do all the time
>>
File: 2b9.jpg (37KB, 589x399px) Image search: [Google]
2b9.jpg
37KB, 589x399px
>>77914000
>>77913982
>>77913913
>>77913898
>>77913729
>>77913699
>>77914078
>>77914095
>>
>>77914129
You're right, we should know better.
>>
File: 1439959573989.jpg (94KB, 464x506px) Image search: [Google]
1439959573989.jpg
94KB, 464x506px
>>77899342
>first time I've watched Arrow since the first crossover
>mfw Felicity

every scene with her was awful her "jokes" were painful
>>
File: emergency.jpg (93KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
emergency.jpg
93KB, 960x720px
>>77914154
>yfw Patty will one day be "Felicity'd" and become terrible
>>
>>77914196
she already is that
>>
>>77914196
I love Patty, but I'm waiting for Patty figuring out Barry is Flash and getting super buttmad he didn't tell her.
>>
>>77914216
Weak b8
>>
>>77914095
I'm still wondering how Weather Wizard managed to draw up a tsunami onto the Central City Beach...despite Central City being in Missouri...how do you tsunami in Missouri?
>>
>>77914452
Weatherforce
>>
>>77914452
wat

Central City is in Missouri? Is this confirmed for the TV show? I thought it was different from the comics.
>>
>>77914539
It has legit been confirmed that Central City is STILL in Missouri
>>
>>77914452

C'mon, his name is Weather WIZARD. Step up, sempai.
>>
>>77914716
Wizard =/= Magic, it's just a name. Matter Master isn't LITERALLY the Master of Matter...
>>
File: 1445643828147.png (184KB, 434x583px) Image search: [Google]
1445643828147.png
184KB, 434x583px
>>77914791
>it's just a name
>>
>>77912238
k
perv
>>
Why'd they name the kid William and not Connor?
>>
File: IMG_20151128_180121.jpg (2MB, 2368x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151128_180121.jpg
2MB, 2368x3200px
7/10

next episode of flash looks awesome tho
>>
>Egyptians played by white people.
>Blacks in the background
Why am I not surprised. Not even saying that Egyptian rulers were black, just that they weren't white (save the Ptolemeic dynasty).
>>
>>77916534
>fictional universe where magic and superheroes exist needs to be the exact same as ours
>>
>>77913488
Flashdrones shitposting is a thing you fucking idiot just look at the thread
>>
>>77916780
>Flashdrones

Keep saying it, maybe it will come true
>>
>>77916847
Its already true, my little drone
>>
>>77916900
K.
>>
meh/10
>>
>last episode of arrow ends with the arrow gang kidnapping diggle's brother
>last episode of flash ended with Cisco vibing hawkgirl
>start new episode of Arrow first
>that "last time" preview
Jesus fuck what
>>
>>77917084
watch flash first
>>
>>77917084
You missed an episode of Flash bro
>>
File: new.jpg (163KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
163KB, 720x480px
>>77905889

The quality has dropped over the seasons, it don't take Stevie Wonder to see that and I am not sure why. This show is making bank, it's not that hard to find reliable fight coordinators.

With that said, it has been getting a little better as S4 goes onwards. For some reason I liked the little section of music that played when Diggle, Speedy, and BC took Savage on.
>>
>>77917415
thea vs darkh episode choreography looked good to me
>>
File: Flash's speed.png (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Flash's speed.png
22KB, 640x480px
>>77913699
don't worry, I got ya, buddy
>>
>>77917415

why is diggle's helmet so shit
>>
>>77917415
Hawkgirl looks so fucking stupid, awful actress too
>>
File: excite.jpg (44KB, 520x315px) Image search: [Google]
excite.jpg
44KB, 520x315px
>>77917446

That's why I said it's been getting better. Are you talking about the Thea vs. Andy fight though? While it was good, I felt it kind of dragged on. Me and another anon had a short chat about this.

It was a oner if I remember correctly, and the way the scene is shot makes it seem very tense as if something bad is about to happen. And with Thea /redrge/ing earlier it obviously would bring some to the impression that someone was going to get killed, particularly when the knife came out. It never happened and the climax was a bit weak.

All of a sudden she just runs right into Darhk out of nowhere and gets caught. I feel like the scenes were edited backwards. It would have made much more sense for her to run into him first, have him fail on his fuckery, and then fight Andy only to find out at the end that she doesn't feel the need to kill him. Would you agree?
>>
>>77917543
yea i messed up
>>
>more DRAMA in Arrow
Can we just start calling the show Drarrow
>>
>>77917446
That's cause the fight choreographer or something like that directed the episode

>>77917528
Eat shit.
>>
>>77917571
She can't move her eyebrows
>>
>>77917415
Hawkman's torso looks one size too large for his legs
is it just me?
>>
>>77917596

Guess he skipped working out.
>>
>>77917415
UNITE THE SEVEN
>>
>>77917571

I liked watching Atom swoop right in and start decking out people alongside Arrow.
>>
File: Wheelchair_Fu_0.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wheelchair_Fu_0.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>77917415
This show has better fights with people in wheel chairs
>>
>>77917657

Politely requesting source, anon. I don't watch AMC but I might have to start.
>>
>>77917657
is it just me or is the bitrate shit

>>77917637
yea that was really good
>>
>>77917703
into the badlands
>>
>>77917657
yea, but that's AMC
they got all that Breaking Bad money to experiment with weird premise shows like Into The Badlands and pump it with good choreography
sure, the CW is making bank, but they're still on different levels
>>
>>77917794

I know I'm gonna get smacked for saying it but AoS fights are pretty dope. Of course, ABC has that kind of budget. Just not the kind they want to spend on bringing frequent cameos of big name stars.
>>
>>77917854
Fuck big name stars, just do the same thing as Arrow/Flash and do TV crossovers

I wanna see Coulson meet Daredevil
>>
>>77917854
It's probably because AoS spaces their fights out
Arrow has a minimum of 1 fight an episode, it must burn through their choreography budget pretty quickly
>>
>>77917870

HELL YEAH
>>
>>77917870
AoS is shot in LA, Daredevil is shot in NY. Arrow and Flash are both in Vancouver
>>
>>77917935
Nigga I don't give a fuck, put Coulson on a plane, he'd be game for it
>>
>>77917915
It means they have to come up with over 20 fights a season and run out of ideas
>>
Next week is likely the death episode. Who is your money on?
We know it's someone Ollie cares for and Barry would show up for.
Barry hasn't met Lance and Thea just met him last episode.
Barry got mixed up in Felecity drama and warned about changing time and temporal snapback.
Diggle has his brother story going on.
Laurel has Black Canary security and comic end game security.
Roy will be coming back for this episode.
>>
Just once, I want a conflict to occur between two major characters that can't be resolved with a simple, 30 second conversation that brings everybody up to speed with current events.

Barry should have just said. "Look guys, I just ghosted again, we all remember how this played out last time so let's make sure we minimize potential damage" and everyone would go "Okay, that seems reasonable" and not do anything totally fucking stupid.

Also, Felicity could give Oliver 45 minutes after finding out he has a kid before telling her. She finds out the second he does and is instantly angry. Maybe he wanted to tell her over dinner. That's not just an offhanded comment to make in the middle of the day.

I think that lack of communication is the real villain of both these series. If Patty had been fully brought on board as Joe's partner AND Barry's girlfriend, Harry would not have been shot. She doesn't even need to know that Barry is the Flash, just who not to shoot on sight.
>>
>>77914238

This is what I'm dreading the most. I would love a plot twist where she finds out and is cool with it. Not excited, or anything. Just accepting.

Then I want a "Go get 'em, Tiger" moment like in Spider-Man 2.
>>
>>77917446
>>77917571
What episode is this? I don't watch Arrow I'd like to see more Thea
>>
>>77918029
I hope it's Felicity, but it's probably baby momma or maybe kid if they want to push it a little
>>
>>77918110
I think the one before the crossover, episode 7 season 4.
>>
>>77918110

Dude, Thea's Speedy now where the fuck have you been? She's all over S4.
>>
>>77918060
I hope they do that so Felicity fans are BTFO
>>
>>77917959
True, true, I hadn't thought of that
Probably why Ollie goes for that patented wide openingswing with the bow in almost every fight
>>
File: Katrina Law 1.jpg (784KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Katrina Law 1.jpg
784KB, 3000x2000px
Arrow needs more Nyssa.
>>
File: Katrina Law 2.jpg (807KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Katrina Law 2.jpg
807KB, 3000x2000px
>>77918207
My penis demands it.
>>
>>77918207
Is she...
Is she taking a milk bath?
>>
>>77918207
I love Nyssa, I wish she had a bigger part and also she hung out with Laurel more

I would post lewd Katrina Law webm but I got banned last time, mods don't want us seeing such beauty
>>
File: Katrina Law 3.jpg (773KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Katrina Law 3.jpg
773KB, 3000x2000px
>>77918222
Moneyshot.
>>
>>77918182

Okay that had me kekkin'.
>>
>>77918239
l e w d
>>
>>77918229
>>>/gif/7755306
Celeb webm thread on /gif/, post it there.
>>
>>77918229

We rooting for you, nigga.
>>
>>77918299
Done
>>>/gif/7783283
>>
File: 1372754550617.gif (182KB, 1036x654px) Image search: [Google]
1372754550617.gif
182KB, 1036x654px
>>77918362
My penis thanks you.
>>
>>77918207
Only if she finally kills Malcolm.
Otherwise she's annoying.
>>
I thought the crossover was a solid 8/10. Pretty good, all things considered. Fun, stakes were good, Vandal Savage was pretty well done which makes me hyped about his role in LoT and even the Hawks, that are always bordering clusterfuck, were executed well, magic wings and all.
>>
>>77899342
So this time change will be what kills Felicity right?
>>
>>77914154
The reason they are using so much time on her is because she is a fan favorite and most popular girl in both shows. Listening to the fans is always a mistake.
>>
>>77918508
>Flash is why Felecity dies
Truly he was a true hero.
>>
They need to get rid of the thug Joe.This is not the ghetto where you can bully people like Eddie and Patty!
>>
>>77918553
What?
>>
>>77918674
Chicken butt
>>
>>77918553
Patty is zoom anyway.
>>
>>77918060
Patty is totally reasonable in the comics, I hope they remain true to her character and have her as an interesting juxtaposition to all the highly volatile characters they have already.
>>
>>77918161
yeah I'm aware of the fact that she became Speedy but I don't really like Green Arrow as a hero and so I just mainly focus my attention on the Flash.
>>
File: giphy.gif (729KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
729KB, 500x281px
>>77918884
>tfw even your son prefers flash to you
>>
I hate Felicity. Why do they make her so crazy and irrational?

She's so paranoid and insecure about being Oliver's girlfriend, it's ridiculous. How do the writers not see how terrible she is?

The problem also is that even if Oliver did tell Felicity about his son, she'd probably just find a way to get angry about it anyway. She always finds a way to blame Oliver. It's no wonder Oliver keeps secrets from her.

Not to mention, she lied to Oliver over a period of months about communicating with Team Arrow, and she gets an easy pass for that.

I love this show but ever since this Olicity shit started in s3, it has really affected to quality of the show. This character is just shoe-horned in at every moment to seem important and it's just needless drama that distracts from the real story. gah.
>>
>>77899744
More like Ciskek
>>
>>77919025
Jealous as fuck about The Flash coffee, his son bumps into him with a flash action figure. Arrow going to hate Flash now.
>>
File: flashvsarrow-jpg.jpg (389KB, 500x767px) Image search: [Google]
flashvsarrow-jpg.jpg
389KB, 500x767px
>>77919229
>>
>>77919229
Nah, did you see Ollie's smile after the brohug?
>>
>>77918884

I'm just saying. If you want more Thea S4 has got it in spades now that she's officially Team Arrow.
>>
>>77919207

Nah, don't count since they're no longer together.
>>
Okay so if I remember right, the Big Bad Funeral of Fun is supposed to take place in April, because they were all like "lol 6 months later" during the premiere. If that's the case, what episode do you guys think the death will actually happen?
>>
>>77919809
Probably next episode.
1 season = 1 year so far from the way the shows go. So mid season = 6 months.
>>
>>77917415
too many unnecessary characters. Should just have arrow and flash focus.
>>
>>77920726
They are the focus dummy, it's set up for a spinoff
>>
File: arrow flash.jpg (137KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
arrow flash.jpg
137KB, 640x906px
fun game
>>
>>77899744
will crisco keep getting kissed but have no sex? T_T7
>>
>Arrow Season 2 Episode 20
Oh shit they're setting up the Sandra Hawke has Oliver's son Connor storyline!
>The Flash Season 1 Episode 8
Teaser to show storyline still on.
>Arrow Season 4 Episode 8
LOL NOPE, name changes and shit.

Is this another case of names changed so DC doesn't have to pay fees, or are they legit doing something else?
>>
what will the conflarrowverse be called if supergirl becomes part of it?
>>
>>77921200
Shit
>>
>>77918125
I don't think they'd try to get Oliver into William's life just to kill William the next episode.

It could be baby momma, and Oliver take's William in.

The teaser made it seem like Felicity was going to get fuckified though, which would be nice. But we already saw her reduced to ash, so I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>77921200
Just call it the CWverse.
>>
File: Nyssa04.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Nyssa04.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>77918229
I've always been especially fond of this one.
>>
>>77921296
Thing is, killing Felicity is the only thing that can save this show. A handful of fans on twitter/tumblr do not a real fanbase make.

Serious question time:
Does the actress get boo'd out of conventions?
>>
>>77921311
Methinks Ollie's second bow just got drawn
>>
>>77921318
That would be rude, she can clearly do a good character when the writing is decent (see: S1 and S2), they just write Felicity terrible a lot since then
>>
File: you just know.jpg (310KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
you just know.jpg
310KB, 600x800px
>>77905771
Malcolm is Ollie's Joker. He can't kill his waifu.
>>
>>77921387
>Oliver kills Malcolm
>next season he hallucinates Malcolm following him around and making fun him all the time
>>
>>77921353
>That would be rude

Silly Americans. You're not supposed to clap for a piss poor delivery.
>>
>>77921505
Nice meme
>>
>>77921318
Problem is though one of the showrunners is an Olicity fangirl.
>>
>>77921523
>crowds showing their unappreciation is a meme

You really need to leave the basement sometime, son.
>>
>>77921542
Keep memeing, you're pretty good at it
>>
>>77921553
>le ebin meme
>"booing is rude"
>literally this much of a beta

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booing
>>
>>77921606
Master memer over here
>>
>>77921538
That explains a lot. Kind of brings the comparison to the Boltons in GoT to mind.
>>
>>77921353
But season 1 and 2 Felicity is also a terrible character
>>
>>77922178

Not has horrible as S3 and beyond. I'm so glad I saw Felicity dying. I hope next episode she dies for real, I can't stand anymore of that fucking cunt.
>>
>>77910458

Those guys have some sense of responsability to begin with. Oliver had none.
>>
>>77914052

>So why does Ollie's Son's Mother think she can add unkeepable caveats to his visitation rights that she literally made up in front of him. He has all the right that you do and you've been selfishly keeping his existence as his son a secret on the off-chance of "yeah, but bad stuff happens to you."
At least she isn't charging him child support and was good enough to let him visit his son unsupervised. You want to get Social Services in the middle of that good arrangement? it would be hell.

>Why doesn't Ollie tell Felicity about Ollie II: Electric Boogaloo? Unless she involves herself in this, which she would then KNOW is the specific opposite thing that he would want and literally endanger his relationship with his own son, there is literally everything to lose by just keeping it a secret for no good reason.
C'mon anon you saw what happened.

>On Ollie's side though, GODDAMN, you can trust someone enough to have a relationship with them and still have things you'd rather not talk about. These are normal things that people have. I still find it weird that "It's just something else" = "I'm breaking up with you, you horrible liar and not-truster" is worse than "Don't worry about it, it's personal"
Yeah, that was a real bitch thing to do. So Oliver can't keep some things for himself but she can? what a fucking manipulative piece of cunt.
>>
File: 1430363429593.jpg (46KB, 447x550px) Image search: [Google]
1430363429593.jpg
46KB, 447x550px
Arrow has kind of written itself into a corner. They pretty much have to kill off Felicity to get the Green Arrow/Black Canary destined match-up, and ignore Best Canary.

Season 5 is meant to be the final season, so they really need to get their shit together.
>>
>>77919195

Her fits of rage toward Oliver are really illogical.

>I had a perfect life with you Oliver but fuck you I could have been searching for my ex-boyfriend, it's all your fault for being so perfect I hate you

Like, what the fuck.
>>
>>77923532
Is making Felicity unbearable as fuck part of the plan? It's working, I liked her in S1 & S2.
>>
File: Sighing Stickman.png (2KB, 170x143px) Image search: [Google]
Sighing Stickman.png
2KB, 170x143px
>Tennant will never be on Flash/Arrow
>He will never face off against Barrowman

He should have been Darhk.
>>
>>77924012
Be nice if they could get him on to be Abra Kadabra, the time-traveller using future-tech to pretend he's a magician.
>>
>>77916534
WE WUZ KINGS N SHEEEEIIIT
>>
File: This is Wrong.gif (1MB, 300x284px) Image search: [Google]
This is Wrong.gif
1MB, 300x284px
>>77899566
He's less effective with each appearance.

His character will never recover from that episode where he didn't kill his wife's murderer.
>>
>>77902067
>Laurel and Diggle are instantly vaporized
>Felicity cries while she burns a bit before being desintegrated

Good.
>>
>>77924012
How do you know he never will be?

>>77922178
Nope.
>>
So they are wanting us to hate felicity now so they can kill her in good conscious right?

>"You are the only person who thinks the truth is complicated"

What a dumb self absorbed bitch.
>>
So is there a slight chance since only Barry knows about Oliver's bastard and side chick, that one of those two were in the grave site from the first episode of this season?
>>
>>77928678
Unfortunately, I don't see them killing her off at this point. If what anons above wrote is true and she's not only a fangirl, but also a writer-insert, she isn't going away any time soon and they'll kill off the kid before they kill off her. The sick thing is, I know women who think exactly like Felicity does at that moment, so I can definitely see the dipshit writing her into everything being that kind of completely self-absorbed person who's shitting everything up because they're the boss of the writing team or some crap and need their mary sue.
>>
File: 1447187133447.gif (88KB, 395x910px) Image search: [Google]
1447187133447.gif
88KB, 395x910px
>>77928678
>wanting us to hate felicity
>implying we haven't fucking despised her since literally the entirety of Season 3
I am a Doctor Who fan, so seeing two of my favorite fucking shows ruined by a poorly written self insert bitch made last year fucking horrid.

Doctor Who killed off theirs, and it restored my faith in the show. I am fucking praying Arrow does the same with Felicity, she's simply too fucking poorly written at this point to be redeemed.

Pic related, how I felt watching the worst companion die horribly as a result of her own stupidity.
>>
>>77930564
Clara was far more tolerable than "STOP WHINING AND BEING PATHETIC" Donna. She just detoriated a bit after Danny got axed, so I'm glad they offed her before she got to the point where she annoyed me. I couldn't bring myself to rewatch Donna's tenure, though, even though she also had a redeeming ending. She was painfully pathetic in her role as utter damsel in distress.
>>
File: 1445411000540.jpg (370KB, 1280x810px) Image search: [Google]
1445411000540.jpg
370KB, 1280x810px
>>77930726
I liked Donna.

Clara was just a fucking Mary Sue cardboard cut-out, she was so boring and when she wasn't being boring she was being preachy and yelling at the Doctor, literally commanding him to do shit like a slave. It pissed me off.

She also concocted a plan to fucking kill both of them if the Doctor didn't bring back her boy toy, and the fact she was even allowed to see the fucking TARDIS, much less ride in it, shows that Moffat has no fucking idea how to write.
>>
>>77930938
I feel the same way about Donna, because she was utterly spineless throughout her run, then suddenly she grows a backbone literally right before she dies.

Anyhow, Brit TV and US TV are very different. In US TV, protagonists aren't allowed to die, so, forget Felicity dying. They've set up two throwaway NPCs for it with the mom and the kid already.
>>
>>77913699
Time Travel is a skill. Doesn't directly correlate with his level of speed.
>>
>>77902067
God, watching this over and over again. I feel fucked up.
>>
>>77931148
I have to say, it's the first time I've found snuff appealing myself.
>>
>>77923532
season 5 is just the last season to have flashbacks

i think it will go 6 at least with how good it does for the channels ratings
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY_knGgYBvE
Who do you guys think are dying?
>>
>>77933746
Maybe fefe
>>
anyone have the Webm of Barrowman saying that no one could act but him from last season?
>>
>>77933746
Is..... is felicity gonna be kill? :D
>>
If anything, I like that the crossover established that main characters can die. Sure, it's reversible (Pits or time travel or medical knowledge or more speedforce), but it can happen.

And I feel that's kind of the point with what Barry said at the end and, thus, the reason why the character's funeral is taken seriously with "no backsies allowed."

All things considered, it feels like it's either going to be Felicity or Ollie's son.
>>
>>77927899
Yes.
>generic obnoxiously quirky 1337 hacker
Felicity was always pure trash
>>
>>77934660
Nope.
>>
>>77934696
>this denial
>>
>>77934738
>this denial
>>
The crossover was fine. The Hawk costumes look pretty good. These crossovers are great for Flash, but the tone of Arrow has changed so much since Flash and other superpowers were introduced. I kinda wish Arrow would go back to S1 and s2 where the show was still about Oliver Queen and his double life and where it was much more grounded
>>
>>77934274
>>77934581
>Being this gullible
It's going to be Thea or Conn--William.
>>
>>77934779
Are you 12?
>>
>>77930997
>In US TV, protagonists aren't allowed to die
You don't actually watch much US television, do you? There's plenty of examples I could use, but have you ever heard of Game of Thrones Lost? Person of Interest?
>>
>>77935098
>Person of Interest?
Who died there? Elias and Carter don't count, they're supporting at best
>>
>>77935047
Are you 11?
>>
>>77923532
Season 6 will have flash forwards to 5 years in the future. We'll see the future, and we'll have to figure out how Ollie gets there. This is my best guess.
>>
>>77913699

>He doesn't understand how speedforce works

baka desu senpai
>>
>>77935183
Here's your last free (You)
Now fuck off with your shitposting already
>>
>>77935354
Here's your last free (You)
Now fuck off with your shitposting already
>>
>>77930564
>Doctor Who killed off theirs, and it restored my faith in the show.
Your faith will soon be shattered. Clara is not dead.
>>
File: Barrowman lays down the truth.webm (591KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Barrowman lays down the truth.webm
591KB, 720x404px
>>77934219
I got ya baby.
>>
Have a couple more because why not
>>
File: BOXING GLOVE ARROW.webm (110KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
BOXING GLOVE ARROW.webm
110KB, 480x320px
The highest point of Season 3.
>>
>>77917415

>tiny bone-skinny girl
>edgy white dude
>dominatrix
>guy in a brown tracksuit with goalie gloves
>nigger wearing biker gear
>permanently confused quadroon with weird teeth
>guy who skipped every leg day in the history of man

I'm supposed to be intimidated by any of these people how?
>>
>>77907704
>He's just the sperm donor. Any retard can make a baby, but it takes a man to be a father.
It takes a man to be a sperm donor+a father.
You're less than a retard if you raise someone elses kid.
>>
>>77938551
passing on your memes is more important than passing on your genes
>>
>>77938551
You're less than a retard if you waste your life on raising a kid at all.
>>
who /theashouldusespeedforcedisablingarrowonbarryandsitonhisfacefortwotothreeepisodes/ here?
>>
>>77938636
Fetish shit aside, why not use that stuff on Zoom?
He can be caught by surprise by fucking Cisco after all, pretty sure someone like Ollie could handle him.
>>
>>77938744
Cisco has Speedforce nullification Vibe bullshit.
Zoom would probably just grab the arrow out of the air like he did with the cops bullets.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-02-11-46-33.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-02-11-46-33.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
All the females in these shows have apparently never heard of sneakers, bar Thea
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.