[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do normies know Flash from? He never was in any movies,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (438KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
438KB, 1024x768px
Where do normies know Flash from? He never was in any movies, he got his own tv show, but it very recent, I remember people who doesn't read comic books knowing about him before that.

By all accounts he should be a much lesser part of pop culture, but it seems everyone knows that Flash is that dude in red suit who runs super fast
>>
Only that Superman episode where they race around the world and stop Weather Wizard
>Wally wins

>Barry btfo
>>
>>77894241
How underage are you?
>>
Justice League animated shows, duh.
>>
>>77894241
BAZOOPER
>>
People on /co/ really underestimate casuals and "normies". The Flash isn't obscure. Mister Miracle is obscure.
>>
>>77894367
Martian Manhunter and Hawkgirl were in it too, but are less known
>>
>but it seems everyone knows that Flash is that dude in red suit who runs super fast

Exactly, that's all it takes
>>
>>77894241
>calling others normies
flashdad had his own flash show in the 90s you super retard
>>
>Superfriends
>live action show during the early 1990s
>DCAU
>>77894387
I'd be willing to say that most millennials have a passing idea of who the Martian Manhunter is.
>>
>>77894385
Nobody ever said that Flash is obscure in this thread or any other
>>
>>77894241
>Where do normies know Flash from?
Dude, Justice League.

Every casual person gets their DC knowledge because of the DCAU
>>
File: The_Saint_37.png (45KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
The_Saint_37.png
45KB, 195x195px
The Flash is pretty damn popular on what I've seen, but vendors before the show.
Aquaman probably beats him in popularity though.
>>
>>77894241
merchandise.

You are assuming normies find shit out through their own accord. This is not the case. This is why businesses operate on push theory overwhelmingly with minions rather than advertising (they advertise a shit ton too) telling people to find it and get it.
Both theories are used always but provide insight on how normie/hipsters are made in today's mass produced world.

Flash was already so popular he is in this Mexican corrido along with the World Trade Center, Spiderman, Goku, the Hulk, Thundercats, Luchadores, etc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-AHGp3bimI
>>
>>77894472
>aquaman beats flash in popularity
Nigga...
>aquaman
How many aquaman shirts do you see floating around versus Green Lantern or Flash? Or sheldor from bazinga theory
>>
>>77894241
>JL/JLU
>the big bang theory
>superman TAS
>superfriends
>>
>>77896262
>superman TAS
Flash was literally in a single episode of that show, though it was pretty memorable one
>>
>>77896336
>quote me to refute it
>then proceeded to explain why it still fits
>>
The Justice League cartoon more than anything, never saw a whole lot of it but I thought Flash and Green Lantern were the shit
>Current year
>Unironically hating normies
Come on, Bro.
>>
Justice league and Young justice, but the thing is. people only know the flash as Red hair Wally West. The only thing with Barry is the live action one.

Flash was also the funniest character in Justice League which is why casuals like him.
>>
Flash just has cool powers, he is very strong, but not in the boring way like Superman
>>
>>77896827

I wish real life were as "boring" as The Flash and Superman are
>>
>>77894472
>Aquaman probably beats him in popularity though.
Outrageous!
>>
>>77894367
He had all the best episodes
>Flash dying is what formed the Evil JL
>Faking a heart attack to trick evil Batman
>The Rogues episode
>Lex and Wally Bodyswaping
>the Christmas episode with Ultra Humanite
>Wally tapping into the speed force for the first (and last) time
Flash was so fucking awesome in that cartoon man, goddamn.
>>
>>77894241
Six Flags
>>
>>77894241
There was an old tv show in the early 90s
>>
he had a show in the 90s and was on Superfriends before that
>>
Bazinga show
>>
File: 1446762453892.jpg (161KB, 902x760px) Image search: [Google]
1446762453892.jpg
161KB, 902x760px
>>77894241
Hello Normie there was a 90's Flash TV series not really recent is it also there was Superfriends in 86 that had the flash, and a lot of people know Wally West Flash from the justice league cartoons, also Flash made a cameo in Smallville.
>>
>>77894241
You're really underestimating the reach of the DCAU and the CW show.
>>
>>77900203
Explain this suit to me.
>>
>>http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Pollux_(Flash_1990_TV_Series)
>>
>>77894241
Had one of the best-received comic runs by Waid in the 90s. Statistically, cultural osmosis had to occur with SOME people. Plus Superfriends, 90s live-action Flash, and JL/U.
>>
>>77894241
>popular comic character
>Superfriends
>Justice Leagues
>a fucking live action show
Just by the use of "normies" OP was obviously retarded, but Jesus fucking Christ, how dense do you become that you think you have to ask this?
>>
>>77895485
This
Last week, I saw a couple qt black girls wearing cape-related clothing. One of them had a Flash sweatshirt. Another wore a GL shirt.
>>
How do I know about I Love Lucy even though I never watched a single episode?
>>
File: teeeehee.png (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
teeeehee.png
10KB, 320x320px
>>77896508
>any time or place
>unironically not hating normies
Do you wish to burn in its might?
>>
File: B7HErgQIQAAVpcD.jpg (19KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
B7HErgQIQAAVpcD.jpg
19KB, 321x321px
>>77900324
>Cobalt Blue
That's Malcolm Thawne, and what some fans think is the underlying identity to the current show's Zoom since in season 1 we were told Eddie had a troubled past and they never developed on that.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.