[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what exactly do the bodies of female superheroes feel like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 964732-marvel_women.jpg (88KB, 390x600px) Image search: [Google]
964732-marvel_women.jpg
88KB, 390x600px
So what exactly do the bodies of female superheroes feel like?
I'd expect She-Hulk, Tigra, Valkyrie, and Mantis to be really hard while Scarlet Witch and Wasp would be more soft feeling.
>>
>>77889114

Bags of sand
>>
>>77889114
milk and salted coins
>>
Widow would only allow you to touch her if you pay her.

Because shes a slut.
>>
Probably like a real female's. So who knows?
>>
>>77889570
She's a whore.
If she was a slut she'd let you do it for free.
>>
>>77889659
This. It's a complete mystery.
>>
>>77889690
She needs to make money to remove the red in her ledger, dahlink.
>>
>>77889185
Maybe it's just because my wife has DDD tits but they don't feel like bags of sand.

What kind of bag? How coarse the sand?
>>
File: image.png (796KB, 464x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
796KB, 464x624px
>>
>>77889909
Scarlet Fat.
>>
File: image.png (334KB, 644x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
334KB, 644x343px
Wanda's squishy.
>>
>>77890101
>Impregnate yourself with demons
>Still get fat
lmao
>>
>>77889893
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlD08Rh6xa8
>>
>>77889185
More like plastic bags filled with pudding.
>>
dunno lol
>>
>>77894914
some of the pudding is harder than other bits
you can feel the actual glands floating around in the fatty bits
>>
>>77899314
Sounds like a tactile bliss or hell.
>>
>>77889185

Don't wory anon I immediately got the reference.
>>
>>77889114
>what exactly do the bodies of female superheroes feel like?
Like ink and paper, faggot.
>>
>>77889251
holy kek the memories
>>
>>77899592
It's more the shape than anything else
>>
>>77899314
Think that's cancer bro.
>>
>>77899314
lol wut? I think you been feeling up chicks with breast cancer.
>>
>>77889114
>Danvers
hard as fuck, her tits are big but even through that you can feel her pek muscles
>Jennifer
Very much the same, but her muscles quiver slightly with barely checked in power
>Natasha
supple, the muscles give when you rub them but when she tenses them you feel the strong push back of very toned muscles
>Janet
delicate, her wings tickle. It's like holding a girls hand softly and letting your fingers play together
>Wanda
extremely smooth skin that gives before your fingers readily, there is a slight coldness to her skin that instantly warms to your touch
>Tigra
her fur is sleek and well oiled but not dirty in the slightest. If you back stroke her fur you feel her strong but thin muscles vibrate with a pur.
>Monica
like a dirty nigger sorry, had to
>>
>>77901480
No, it's not lumpy, it's just a roughly even blob of firmer tissue from what I remember
I don't have any tits nearby to confirm, the roommate is flat as a board and I'm a dude.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.