[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just came across this show and I've never seen it on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: major lazer.jpg (87KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
major lazer.jpg
87KB, 300x300px
So I just came across this show and I've never seen it on /co/ before
I've only watched the first episode but I instantly liked it for its artistic value.
reminded me of superjail, but more fluid animation, and less death.

what is the rest of /co/ oppinion on this show
>>
>>77887891
for those that don't know the show is about a Jamaican super hero that smokes weed.
that is about it.

the art style reminded me more of "heavy metal" but less detail prone and just as trippy
>>
>>77888019
No it's about the Jamaican president's daughter and her friend who happens to be a jamaican super hero that smokes weed.
>>
>>77888536
in the future.
>>
I really loved the music. Reggae and dubstep really go together
>>
This has a show?

I've just been listening to Peace is the Mission over and over again.
>>
The show is pretty good. I enjoyed the season finale most.
Each episode got better the more I watched them.
Season 2 when?
>>
Most people watched it for the musical segments. The rest of the show got more props when Major Lazer and the other secondary characters got more screentime.
>>
The music on the show was great. Still waiting for Diplo to release all the songs that were featured. Especially Penny's duet from the Spooky Dookie episode.
>>
>>77892168
yes especially that
>>
>>77887891
It's cool, but I find it hard to get into any kind of reggae music.
It's still a pretty rad show.
>>
>>77887891
dope as fuk. after that first episode, it's been all gravy. glad i stumbled upon it
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-08-30-18h07m35s117.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-08-30-18h07m35s117.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>77887891

Show is some good shit. Season finale had some amazing visual with all the time travel.

I also love that J.K. Simmons has an Oscar now and he's still doing stoner cartoons.

Has our generation produced anything closer to Yellow Submarine than this series? I doubt it.
>>
>>77888536
>implying the show isn't about him
>>
>>77891828
>Most people watched it for the musical segments
Yeah no shit, there's even a band named after them by now

>>77891735
Never.
>>
Post your favorite songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tskNgobs3k
>>
>>77898551
>there's even a band named after them by now
That's the guys who were involved with the show, idiot. Why do you think they'd get the footage for their clips?
>>
>>77898570
>not posting the best one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI3shBXlqsw
Dat fucking montage
>>
>>77891828
>Most people watched it for the musical segments.
I am one of those people. Likes Major Lazer since the first album so I was pretty excited for a show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLmu2kbk1WE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.