[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

The Loud House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 39

File: TLH.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TLH.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
NEXT MONTH The Loud House Arrives

are you guys Excited!!!
>>
SAME CREATOR OF A LITTLE CAT WHO WANTS TO FUCK HIS MOM
>>
I am excited.

Mostly cause I'm hoping the actual show will provide more scenarios for porn.
>>
>>77882292

so do you guys think we will be getting a full trailer for it this month! also the creator said the first EP left in the dark is done!
>>
>>77882221
I would feel weird about watching a show like this.
>>
It just looks so average.
>>
>>77882221
>Next Month
>>77882361
>just finished the first episode

HOW WILL THEY DO IT?
>>
File: 1430010434396.jpg (7KB, 225x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430010434396.jpg
7KB, 225x240px
>>77882390
and mostly because I don't want to be associated , even on the internet, with people like this>>77882317
>>
>>77882221
I would say I have low standards. allot of thing people say is bad or shit I find okay or better. But the preview with them with the night cam in the basement made me really not want to watch this show. besides the very end of the preview, it was a pile of meh topped with shit. The show needs to be notably better before I care for it even a little.

So no I am not exited for anything but the porn this show will bring.
>>
>>77882418

will it is suppose to premiere next month

hopefully we will get a trailer sometime this month!!
>>
That girl in the pink dress makes my dick tingle.

Also this >>77882400
>>
>>77882431
Then /co/ isn't the place for you, friend.
>>
I don't care. Which one is the bustiest?
>>
I fucking hate Lisa's hair
>>
>>77884984
You're not supposed to. She's the unkempt nerd. Probably has horrible hygiene. And socially awkward too.
>>
>>77882772
Lori
>>
>>77890435
She's 4.
>>
>>77890521
She's got a PhD.
>>
File: 1444610366013.png (88KB, 300x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444610366013.png
88KB, 300x256px
Why would they bring it back if rockcock is back to doing TBG again?
>>
Fuck you guys. I have no desire to watch this at all but your constant spamming somehow got me hyped for this shit.
>>
>making the 8 year old the Goth
>>
http://imgur.com/a/lCAxQ
>>
File: solid.jpg (22KB, 475x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
solid.jpg
22KB, 475x263px
>>77893786
>you're getting me erect
>wait no, I mean you're erect
>as in, you're already standing up
>>
>>77893786
go on...
>>
>>77893786
>http://imgur.com/a/lCAxQ
I like that this creator's previous work was about a little cat wanting to fuck his mom, but wouldn't that be pretty scandalous if normies found out?
It's FURRY and INCEST.
>>
>>77893786
So this is going places or is it finished?
>>
File: Eddie.jpg (23KB, 187x185px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eddie.jpg
23KB, 187x185px
He is cute.
>>
>>77898140

It's pretty widely known that Sugar drew underage boys fucking each other and nobody seems to care
>>
>>77900278
She's a woman.
>>
>>77900278
Soooo, any possible homo teasing in this show?
>>
>>77900410
Yeah but still I think you overestimate how much people care (especially considering the comic was entirely played for laughs)

Maybe it would come back to bite him if he did something stupid that got a lot of attention drawn to him
>>
>>77882221
I didnt really enjoy that sneak peek of when the electricity goes off and they try to turn it back on.
>>
File: 1449080082631 (1).png (57KB, 390x329px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449080082631 (1).png
57KB, 390x329px
>>77882221
The only ones looking foward to it are pedos, that dont care about the actual content or characters, just for the porn that they can make of it.

So no, I am not excited for it.

I am not part of the lowest caste of humans.

I am superior.
>>
>>77900533
Can't you just constantly post it on Tumblr and have them ruin his career? Those images are dangerous.

Also it's amazing how those Rebecca Sugar admirers ignore the Ed Edd n Eddy images
>>
>>77898140
It's a cartoon. Nobody fucking cares, you rube.
>>
Fuck off pedos
>>
>>77900578

What would you rather have them do? Ruin her career and drive her into obscurity based off some harmless silly doodles?
>>
>>77900278
Is it only Ed, Edd and Eddy porn or did she draw more appealing characters too?
>>
>>77900831
>did she draw more appealing characters too?
Yes she did South Park porn too
>>
>>77900870
Link pls, google gives me only Ed stuff.
>>
>>77882221
the only people excited for this show r creepy pedos
>>
>42 replies
>25 posters

The smell of samefaggotry is strong with this one
>>
>>77901310
Who are you even accusing of samefaggotry? 42 replies with 25 posters isn't even unusual.
>>
>>77901310

> Not even a 2:1 ratio of replies to posters
> SAMEFAGGOTRY!

I am utterly blown away by the inanity of this comment
>>
Can't wait for the possible porn

The show itself might be decent but I already hate the main character
>>
>>77902249
There's already a lot.
>>
>>77882418
He said it is done. He didn't said it is just done. Probably was finished months ago.
>>
>>77902249
Why? He seems to be a good boy.
>>
>>77900278
Tumblr has cared ever since Ian J denounced the death threats situation. It's really hypocritical.
>>
>>77902820
Tumblr doesn't really care about any of this. Every 12 year old drama whore who complains about Rebecca Sugar drawing EEnE porn has their own stash of futa Connie railing loli Peridot. They're all a bunch of hypocrites and nobody gives a fuck about cartoon porn. If they say they do it's only to fuck with people, not because of any moral calling.
>>
>>77902896
>futa Connie railing loli Peridot

I demand this. For... a friend.
>>
File: 1448597418519.jpg (663KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448597418519.jpg
663KB, 1280x1707px
>>
>>77902820
>>77902896
>>77903464
>>>/trash/
>>
>>77902896
Every moralist is an hypocrate.
>>
>>77900570
>create strawman
>set strawman on fire
>I AM SUPERIOR
okay fatass.
>>
What does their mom look like?
>>
>>77882221
Hey look it's another cartoon that looks perfectly bland and will probably be utterly forgotten Twelve seconds after the pilot airs, except for sixty years of BLAND CARTOON GENERAL that is barely a hair above shitposting.

aka grojband 2.0
>>
>>77903961
They don't have one. Only an off-screen dad voiced by the father from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn.
>>
>>77904013

You forgot to mention that it will be mostly sustained by people waiting for people to post r34.
>>
>>77904428

https://www.instagram.com/theloudhousecartoon/

New storyboard!!
>>
>>77904428
Is that the new excuse people use now?
>>
>>77904597
>new
holy fuck
>>
>>77904385
A little disappointing but, I look forward to the speculative milf pics.
>>
>>77900831
Ratatouille stuff of Linguini and the girl
>>
>>77882221
I am
>>
>>77882221
Yes. I am very interested to see which one has the most 34 of her. Luan hopefully. Also it really pisses me off that the main character looks like that kid from Pokemon.
>>
File: 1441247625193.png (202KB, 329x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441247625193.png
202KB, 329x288px
>>77903750
There are examples on this thread.
>>
>>77912597
I wish to masturbate to the underaged cartoon females.
>>
>>77912597
Man, the amount of pedos on the world makes me depressed.
>>
>>77913826
Most people demonstrate physiological response to underage girls. It was measured. Probably you too. Just like how homophobes get a stronger reaction to gay porn than normal straight men.
>>
>>77914434
>Most people demonstrate physiological response to underage girls

Most people dont search for porn of girls below 15.
>>
>>77912597
you have literal autism
>>
>>77913826
inorite?

It's almost as disturbing as all those psychopaths playing violent video games, aka murder simulators.
>>
>>77914724
It's 4chan. We're all slightly weird and non-normal here.
>>
>>77903658
>Lincoln a weeb
Already droped
>>
>>77914851
How so?
>>
>>77903658
>manga
>left to right
>>
File: 1442541864876.png (99KB, 327x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442541864876.png
99KB, 327x326px
>tfw I won't be able to get into the show proper without Eddie Puss bumping into the back of my mind every 3 seconds non-stop
If I ever notice the slightest presence of boobs in this show I swear to god
>>
>>77916383
Some companies actually do that for release here no matter how much the artists hate it.
>>77917019
Is a lewd comic the creator's done really going to hinder your ability to enjoy a shitty show everyone's watching for the porn anyway?
>>
File: Luan Rabbit.png (190KB, 894x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Luan Rabbit.png
190KB, 894x1200px
Man, these threads keep showing. Normally I'd draw something in a heartbeat, but at this point I have a lack of ideas.

I had one idea to try out considering that originally, its been said that the Loud Family were going to be rabbits. I tried drawing one, but it's really not that good.

Other than that, I'll look forward to the series whenever it comes out.
>>
>>77882221
Fuck off, rsfan123348932. Stop posting this thread every day
>>
>>77917483
It's pretty good but without bunny ears she looks more like a dog than a rabbit. Could've given her ears the color of her ponytail and have one bent slightly in that direction with the scrunchie still there in some way. That's probably just my autism though.
>>
>>77917483
Yeah I'm kind of waiting for the show for more idea. Various interests the characters have besides the obvious, scenarios, favorites, etc.
>>
>>77917483
The ears need to show that they are ears with some pink. Check Lola bunny, both designs.
>>
>>77914724
But this doesn't change the fact that they are attracted to them. If there is a way to satisfy that without involving real 15 years olds why not?
>>
>>77918246
>gets called out on his mental illness
>knows hes harmful to society
>b-but I was made this way
Protip: If you sexualize a minor in any way, you are a waste of human life.
>>
All these shitty pedos must fucking die in this thread.
>>
>>77918893
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>77918920
>>>/jail/
>>
File: 14478157285.jpg (89KB, 604x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14478157285.jpg
89KB, 604x402px
>>77919356
Wrong image. That's my waifu. Meant to use this one.it also has my GF ^_^
>>
>>77918396
I'm talking about real studies and not your moral faggotry. You feel attracted to underage girls even if your conscious deny it. Them you try to compensate being an ass on the internet.
>>
>>77918396
>Says that while posting a cartoon that sexualize minors.
>>
>>77913605
I don't.

[spoiler: 'Cause I did last night. [/spoiler]
>>
>>77912597
I think it's really sad and pathetic that you took the time to make this list and it would be best if you stopped coming here.
>>
>>77915898
>waste five minutes of your life listing the infractions of internet strangers
>"huh what huh how is this weird I'm the normal one here"
>>
>>77918396
You realize that Raven is a minor right?
>>
>>77920636
The line of what is right or wrong is based on what I jerk to.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>
>>77920476
No, I'm attracted to big boobies, developed women and mature personalitty.

Lolis are disgusting, and that's why pedos are the mist hated group on the West, that de serve to be raped on prison.
>>
>>77920624
Geez, the guy made a joke, why you are si defensive?
>>
>>77923133
>Lolis are disgusting
this.
>>
>>77923133
You can say that but your penis might disagree.
>>
>>77923133
>Lolis are disgusting
Why?
>>
>>77923308
Don't talk for my pĂȘnis.

But seriously, every phisical feature that makes a loli looks like a loli is exactly the opposite of a boner-inducer. I can't see how people without a fucked up fetish can be attracted to 6 years old girls.
>>
>>77923326
What make lolis sexually attractive?
>>
>>77918920
Shitting on pedos isn't being a Tumblrina, you fucking retard.
>>
>>77918920
On prison, pedos are raped.

Prisons are full of tumblerinas them.
>>
>>77923341
Again. Just like the homophobes claim to not like gay stuff their penis might disagree.
>>
>>77918893
>wanting people to die because they like something you don't like

Gee anon, that's pretty savage.
>>
>>77924373
Shitting on loli is. Tumblr is famous for doing witch hunts over 100% legal blogs.
>>
>>77924373
Kind of makes you sound like one desu
>>
>>77924373
OK, Tumblr.
>>
>>77923133
Ew. You probably like saggy tits, stretch marks, and liverspots too. Gross.
>>
>>77918396
>>77920485
>>77920636
When we're saying minors, are we talking about people who aren't the age of consent, because I always thought the TT characters were just legal. (Like 16)
>>
>>77924754
Stop projecting.
>>
>>77924983
You guys realize that when they're imaginary characters, it doesn't matter, right?
>>
>>77925161
I'm too much of a moralfag to take that into consideration.
>>
>>77882221
Lily has a nice ass.
>>
>>77882292
I'm gonna need a link to this comic.
>>
File: 1441596767965.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441596767965.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
>>77913826
Its just that 4chan is seem as a hugbox for these pedos, a safespace where they can reunite and say to each other that its perfectly normal and healthy, and that anyone who hates them is actually a SJW - hue implying that every people who isnt a pedo is actually SJW is just too stupid.

As another anon said, prisons would be full of SJW, because even them know that pedos are the bottom of the barrel.

But seriously, its really a "safespace" and hugbox for pedos, where they come to cry about persecution.
>>
>>77926331
So what are you doing here? Get out of the closet already!
>>
>>77925073
Haha, are your real nature upsetting you? Just like homophobes when confronted with their real nature.
>>
File: 1442096875124.gif (52KB, 363x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442096875124.gif
52KB, 363x285px
>>77926587
There are some cool shit on /co/ tho. You keep treating this place as your safespace, and that everyone who says that your taste is shit should get out. How patethic.

>>77926603
This is where tumblr and pedos combine themselves and start using the same arguments.

>you are pedo/gay
>uh..no, these things are actually boner killers
>SEE! THE FACT THAT YOU SAY THAT YOU ARENT IS THE PROOF THAT YOU ARE!HAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHU YOU ARE EQUALY FUCKED UP TO ME UHHUAHAUHUAHAUHAUH YOU JUST DONT ADMIT HUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHU

I mean, I am not the perfect person, but at least I am not a pedo on 4chan begging for content of fcitional characters because I cant jerk off to other things.
>>
>>77925191
You sound more like just plain fag, rather than moral.
>>
>>77926692
It's possible
>>
>>77926688
>begging this hard

OK, OK, anon. Obviously you've got a lewd request you want drawn but are too nervous to admit it.

What would you like?
>>
>>77926859
>muh fetish

Probably something really disgusting and hypocritical.
>>
File: 1442588954309.jpg (147KB, 877x509px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442588954309.jpg
147KB, 877x509px
Nah, if I wanted something, I would draw it.

Also, I have better fetishes than this shit that you guys like, it is also much more common on this board

>>77926884
Sorry, had to fix somethings.

Well, obivously do you want that it was worst or comparable to child pornography, you wouldnt have an argument otherwise.

But its not true anyway.
>>
File: oh yiiiiss.png (564KB, 785x584px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oh yiiiiss.png
564KB, 785x584px
>>77926884
Also, what is common on this board that would be comparable, or worst than child porn?
>>
Why is /co/ getting hyped for this show?
Is it because of the show or the porn?
>>
>>77927007
See >>77900570
>>
>>77882221
>>
>>77882221

Will watch, but I'm neither excited nor do I hold high expectations of it. I've been spoiled by story-driven cartoons lately, and shows that are more about overlaying recycled sitcom cliches on top of a gimmick, like this one seems to be, have become a bore. I do like the designs, but this is probably going to end up being inoffensive background noise and wank fodder at best.
>>
>>77926688
>There are some cool shit on /co/ tho

So why are you giving people reason to discuss in the exact kind of thread you claim to dislike? There is not enough material to discuss about this show and this thread would have died like many others in a matter of hours but because people like you keep finding excuses to keep people bumping the thread while other "cool shit" threads die. The only reason these threads stay so long is because you guys keep them active.
>>
File: image.jpg (430KB, 969x933px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
430KB, 969x933px
>>77926948
Consensual heterosexual Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreating
>>
>>77926948
inflation, farting, ponies, feet, obesity

lots of shit.
>>
>>77928617
eh, replace feet with diapers and you're good
>>
>>77928617
It's not any of these, most of them aren't even that common here.

And child pornography is worst than it. If someone discovered that you had one of those fetishes, they would only fins you strange and a little bit creepy. If someone found you jerking off to six year old cartoon characters, you would be forever know as the creep fuck that should never get close to children, and that woulb be better castraded.
>>
>>77929163
the definition of child pornography and is not the one you use neither in this site nor in this country. Also taboos are different in different communities clearly on /co/ is more acceptable to talk about lolis than ponies.
>>
>>77929229
It's as mich "child" pornography as the drawing of two lesbians having sex is "lesbian pornography".
>>
File: 1449213296563.gif (495KB, 264x148px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449213296563.gif
495KB, 264x148px
>>77929366
>>77929163
Lines and colors etc
>>
>>77929366
Or playing violent video games is the same thing as murdering people.
>>
>>77929525
Uh? No man, you got it wrong.

One thing is having a fetish of fucking little children.

Other thing is saying that videogames control your behavior.

It's not what I'm saying, I'm not saying that loli art make people molest children. I'm saying that it's just placebo for actual pedos.

But the hugbox, and safespace that the other anon said are real tho. Pedos are always trying to justify themselves here, and crying persecution.
>>
>>77929366
No, the drawing of two girls having sex we call yuri. Really, tbib have 5 times more images tagged as yuri than as lesbian. That's why we have a yaoi board separated from the lgbt or any other gay shit. You are on a different place with different rules, learn how to live with them or find another place that better fits you.
>>
File: 1449260982896.gif (963KB, 300x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449260982896.gif
963KB, 300x250px
>>77929776
>totallymissingthepoint.jpg
>>
>>77929718
You say that while keeping a thread you claim to dislike bumped.

>It is not like I don't want this pedo thread to die. I just have to tell everybody how I disapprove it every time the activity on the thread drops. baka!
>>
>>77929816
>totally missing the point since arrived on 4chan 3 weeks ago
>>
>>77929857
It's fun to insult pedos.

That's how you destroy and derail a hugbox.
>>
Too many sanctimonious normalfags ITT, to be honest.
>>
>>77929898
Actually that's how you keep these threads up while other threads die. You still don't grasp how things work on 4chan.
>>
>>77929898
I don't think you know what a hugbox is.
>>
>>77929977
Not him, but it's quite obvious that you are yourself a loli lover.
>>
File: loudhousethreads.jpg (217KB, 752x1256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
loudhousethreads.jpg
217KB, 752x1256px
>>77929718
Only a vicious psychopath would enjoy killing another human being. Therefore if you enjoy video games were you kill human beings, it must mean you're a vicious psychopath.

It's a direct application of the same logic.

>>77929898
How would you know?
>>
>>77930002
I think it's the same guy upthread who didn't know what samefagging was.
>>
>>77929898
>Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

>"This study shows that if you are feeling that kind of visceral reaction to an out-group, ask yourself, 'Why?'" co-author Richard Ryan, a professor of psychology at the University of Rochester, said in a statement. "Those intense emotions should serve as a call to self-reflection."

http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/psp/102/4/815/
>>
Wow, I thought /co/mblr was just a meme
>>
>>77930074
You are basically saying that a man fapping to drawings of men don't make him gay.

This is some kind of REALLY patethic execuse ya know?

We are talking about fetishes here.
>>
>>77930098
Uh? No.

And I'm here on /co/ for the last 4 years.
>>
>>77930181
Are you saying that taking pleasure in killing people virtually doesn't make somebody a psycho killer?

>>77930194
I think if you had been here for four years you would have at least figured out what a hugbox is.
>>
>>77930194
Whatever helps ya sleep at night, champ.
>>
>>77930118
So most people on 4chan are actually craving to be tumblr?

And seriously, this is such a bad argument.

>Uuhr you show a normal distaste for the thing that I fap too! You must like it actually!

You probably fins most of /d/ shit, but by your argument, you secretelly like it.
>>
>>77930252
>normal distaste
>post after post trying to convince us you don't like it
Sure thing anon
>>
Why is pedophelia allowed to exist in society? Why don't we have death sentences yet?
>>
>>77930252
>You probably fins most of /d/ shit

Like what? I don't visit /d/ but I don't have anything against that and wouldn't mind a little /d/ if the artist is pretty good.
>>
>>77930223
>having a fetish and being sexually attracted by physical features of a six year old child, is the same thing as playing a videogame.

You guy, is a especial kind of retardad.

It's funny how far you guys go to justify your fetish, it's really your "safespace" isn't it? It would be better if you admited that you are fucked up, instead of trying to fins execuses.
>>
>>77930351
totallymissingthepoint.svg
>>
>>77930273
>n-no you are a pedo!

It's the better that you have? Kek.

I just imagine you guys at work, if someone discover your porn stash. You will go shouting at every stranger that they are pedos too and that you are normal because of it.
>>
>>77930351
Murder, anon. Sex is one thing, but when you kill somebody you can't just hit a reset button and bring them back Death is forever. How do you live with yourself?

I sure hope they don't let your kind out in public. People like you and your video games are why we're having so many shootings. We already had one kindergarten in Sandy Hook get wiped out. We don't need any more of that to happen.
>>
>>77930402
NAMBLA representative, please leave.
>>
>>77930397
>It's the better that you have?
??
>>
>>77930402
Do you think that fapping exclusivelly to drawings of men, like the ones from Alec Ross or something like this, makes you gay?
>>
>>77930474
Why should it go well, anon? Why should it go well?
>>
File: 1422053755025.png (99KB, 229x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422053755025.png
99KB, 229x263px
>>77930351
>It's funny how far you guys go to justify your fetish

And it's even funnier how much it appears to bother you.
>>
File: image.png (717KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
717KB, 750x1334px
>>77930474
First look trailer WHEN!!!
>>
>moralfags ITT
1) Drawings.
2) Not even pedo if you self-insert as the little boy.
3) Go to a gay bar and complain how there are so many gays around and then make a scene when they tell you to go to a bar with less gays.
>>
>>77930489
Nah, it's a mix of curiosity and fun.

Why do you think that I'm still bumping this thread?

I just find pedos patethic and easily mockable.
>>
>Loudhouse is released
>hype starts Loudhouse generals
>what seems fun derails slowly into pedo threads
>more shipping, incest and lolli/shota lewds and porn than /gfg/
>more cancerous defenders and off topic discussion than /sug/
>mods forced to ban /lhg/
>tfw not even /trash/ can save them
>>
>>77930533

You appear to be pretty steamed about it.
>>
File: 1423201866775.jpg (39KB, 416x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423201866775.jpg
39KB, 416x362px
>>77930533
I love it when thin-skinned fags try to guise their nonsensical tantrums as these big "holier than thou" trolling schemes. You're not fooling anybody.
Please continue so I may laugh more.
>>
>>77930520
1- Being a drawing don't make it don't be placebo for pedos. In the same way that fapping only to Dick Graysson makes you gay. It would be better if people admited it, instead of trying to fins execuses.

2 - most people don't self incert as the boy or girl.

3 - 4chan is not the equivalente of a gay bar for pedos. It wasn't made for pedos, even /loli/ was banned, in part because Moot hated the fact that real child porn was always coming appearing there.
>>
>>77930479
You think a person can just play a violent murder simulator casually and then go out and interact with society normally? People who find enjoyment in that kind of "fun" are tainted for life, and need to be locked away.
>>
>>77930700
>most people don't self incert as the boy or girl.
Based on what? I do that a lot.

Actually /l/ was removed along with the shota and guro boards because other groups threatened to take the site down. Probably they were the ones who posted the real CP, I have seen this being used as weapon on the internet warfare in other occasions. They post illegal stuff through proxies and report the site.
>>
>>77930674
Said the guy in fear that people might discover that he fap to little girls, and that has to live hiding his sexual preferences from the world.
>>
I fap to hentai of nearly everything. From loli, shota, milf, furry, skinny, chubby, incest, tentacles, monster girls, and occasional dick girls if the artist is good.
>>
>>77930700
1) That's a hot opinion, Faggot PhD. Which scientific journal is it published in?

2) [citation needed]

3) This is a board where grown men lust after cartoon characters regardless of shape, age or species. If you have a problem with that, this is not the board for you.

As for real child porn, WTF does that have to do with anything? Will you advocate banning FPS on /v/ if some faggots start posting real life murders on there? Banning Mario if some retard posts pics of crushing a real turtle? I don't see how it's fair to punish a largely law-abiding segment of users because of a few criminals.
>>
>>77930719
You are REALLY saying that fapping only to the image of men don't make you gay?

Kek.

My fucking sides, this nutjob is worst than futafags.

>>77930830
Requests on drawthreads, and coments like the ones on this thread.
>>
>>77930830
Oh so that's where guro went
>>
>>77930834
I don't do any of those things, you're just desperately reaching for insults because you can't handle it when you get called out on your faggotry.
>>
>>77930968
Are you really saying that violent video games doesn't turn you into a cold blooded killer more lethal than any Navy Seal?
>>
>>77924983
16 is under the global definition of "minor" as per the UN, which is used to define child porn in literally every country in the world besides maybe pariahs like North Korea.
>>
So does anybody want any Lewd House requests? We can dedicate it to the new guy.
>>
>>77931041
Most people define child porn as porn of actual real children.

And the reason most people think it's bad is because it hurts actual, real children. Not because some dude gets off.

In fact, most people would find it pretty retarded to compare real actual victims to imaginary ones.
>>
>>77931057
Lincoln and twins playing checkers, princess twin angrily giving pointers over the others shoulders.
>>
>>77931087
>And the reason most people think it's bad is because it hurts actual, real children. Not because some dude gets off.

I think you're being optimistic here. Most people think it's bad because pedophiles are literally demons so anything that they enjoy is wrong and bad. If you see housewives talk about pedophiles they literally talk about them like they're a cult of werewolves or something, it's amazing.
>>
>>77931057
If you can make it of Lily for maximum moralfag butthurt.
>>
>>77931017
>if I keep equalizing a sexual preference to determined features, to simulated actions on videogames, I will show him that fapping to little girls is normal!

Seriously guy, as I showed to you, by using the same way of thinking on people who fap only to male characters , this doesn't make sense.

You have to be a huge desiluded faggot to believe on it.

Back to NAMBLA boy lover.
>>
>>77931057
Luan punching Lincoln's balls during a handjob as a prank.
>>
>>77931132
Would you let a pedo take care of your children for an entire day, alone?

Also, the fact that fahs like the ones on this thread try to make it "normal" and say that the othe that are "wrong" are onr big problemas with people acepting your kind.
>>
>>77931191
He's not saying it's normal, he's saying it doesn't lead to violent or anti-social real-life behavior. A neckbeard that masturbates to loli for decades ends up as a docile manchild, pathetic and disturbing but ultimately harmless, not a crazed rapist. The people that actually rape kids are extroverted lowlifes with no morals or shame, like R Kelly or your local drug addict.
>>
File: dno.png (79KB, 251x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dno.png
79KB, 251x257px
What's it like to have sisters /co/?
>>
Tumblr is weird. Making white existing characters black, mexican, whatever is praised but it's bad if you make a coloured character white? Why?
>>
>>77931268
I wouldn't let the majority of men take care of my children for an entire day, alone. Quite the loaded question.
>>
>>77931345
It's like looking into a parallel universe of how much easier and more fulfilling your life would be if you were female. Fucking easy mode. My sister is cool as shit though so it's hard to be jealous.
>>
>>77931345
Pretty annoying. But I was great with kids much younger than me so I guess it could have worked with a bigger age gap.
>>
>>77931269
But this is also my entire point. I never said that fapping to cartoon children made the people violent, just that it is a placebo for those faggots.

Check my first coment. I just called them low life patethic neckbeards, but they got buthurt by it and tried to argue non sensical things to justify themselves.

Basically: OK, if you are pedo, go fuck yourself, at least admit that you are patethic and don't try to act like everyone should welcome you on 4chan like a fucking safespace :^)
>>
>>77931345
It sucked for me, anon
>>
>>77931415
>don't try to act like everyone should welcome you on 4chan like a fucking safespace :^)

I disagree with this part, on the basis that this is 4chan and it's supposed to be a shithole for weirdos or at least ex-weirdos. You have reddit and tumblr if you want to be a nerd but not TOO nerdy.
>>
>>77931132
They are though. Housewives know best.
>>
>>77931415
Why should we welcome you? This is 4chan you are talking about. A site that created pedo bear, jokes about rape and suicides. This is not a place for moralism.

You are the outsider trying to change the entire site to your fitting
>>
>>77931437
Nope, 4chan is where you are allowed to say almost anything that you want.

Not being able to insult other people preferences would just turn it into a literal safespace, according to SJW definition.
>>
>>77931425
lewd!
>>
>>77931495
Yeah, but you're still a retard if you go to a foot fetish convention just to complain about all the pictures of feet.
>>
>>77931495
Check the rules again son.
>>
File: loud-house.png (127KB, 303x385px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
loud-house.png
127KB, 303x385px
I'd do sexually explicit things to this 6-year-old cartoon.
>>
>>77931415
No, nigger, 4chan is exactly that: a home for the morally bankrupt. Anyone who tells you it's for intelligent discussion is a dirty liar.
>>
>>77931479
Hey man, why are you so desperte because someone insulted you on the internet?

I don't care if you welcome me or not, and neither should you do actually. Grow a thick skin.
>>
>>77931525
>if you go to a foot fetish convention just to complain about all the pictures of feet
>pictures of feet
You must have went to some Podunk conventions senpai
>>
>>77931526
The rules are arbitrary crap made up by moot. I don't see why we have to follow them now that he's gone.
>>
>>77931541
You are the one desperate that people are posting things you don't like.
>>
>>77931561
Because arbitrary or not they are still the current rules.
>>
File: the face of fear.jpg (5KB, 272x185px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the face of fear.jpg
5KB, 272x185px
>>77931345
As opposed to my brother, taking up more space in the bathroom with items and taking up more time there, as well as making it smell more either of burnt hair or perfumes where the former was mildly unpleasant and the latter not. Also more women in the household does horrible and foul things to the shower.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6179515

I might be paranoid, but I have a sneaking suspicion that's it's a single very active crossboarding troll. Either that, or we really are tumblr now.
>>
>>77931496
Goddammit anon that's not what I meant
My sister was a huge bitch
>>
>>77931662
So you were not the only one?
>>
>>77931646
> implying hitching of this nature isn't old
Christ apparently everything we've had for a long time is apparently a new phenomenon brought on by "tumblr".
>>77931662
I'm sorry for you anon.
>>
>>77882221
>all this gay moralfaggotry
>actually responding to it over and over
If you ignore him he'll get bored and leave. Now post Luan!
>>
>>77931582
Legitimately the stupidest, most revolting thing I've read in a while. Way to suck authority's cock. Sheep like you keep tyrants in power.
>>
I dislike the genius and the goth from what tiny bits I've seen, an intelligent child prodigy sure, but it feel like going full massive genius is boring, the goth I'm not really able to put my finger on.

Like the take on Juan's joker theme and Luna seems nice, I haven't come across a rocker character in a while. Then again the execution is what matters and could turn it all upside down.
>>
>>77930700
>4chan is not the equivalent of a gay bar for pedos
That's more like MastaCh3n.
>It wasn't made for pedos, even /loli/ was banned, in part because Moot hated the fact that real child porn was always coming appearing there.
No shit, CP would get the site shut down. Even MastaCh3n doesn't allow that. Also...

>Moot
>still existing
Pick one.
>>
>>77931349
because white people are the devil, anon. Everything we do is oppressive.
>>
Is Sb99 still here
>>
>>77932550
I posted that picture which is from him if that's what you're talking about. Didn't even know he went on here.
>>
>>77882221
Fanart /r/ - Someone draw all of them on the beach or a pool in their swimwear.
>>
>>77931041
16 is the age of consent in my state and several other areas
This is fucking confusing
>>
>>77931708
What are you gonna do? Post ponies to show your revolt?
>>
>>77933322
Age of consent for sex. The age of consent for pornography is universally at least 18, it might be even higher in places like Australia. You can fuck a 16 year old in the ass until she shits blood and your local cops will give you a high five, but if you take a picture of her boobs you're going to jail for decades.
>>
>>77933184
I can try, but I'm not familiar with Savino's art style.
>>
>>77931345
It sort of blows sometimes, but it's sort of nice sometimes.
>>
>>77931616
>Also more women in the house does horrible and foul things to the shower.
This.
> go into shower
> fucking bloody stuff by drain
> need to blast it with showerhead so I dont set foot on small remnants by accident
Also tampons in the garbage. Other than that I guess its no different than having a brother.
>>
>>77931616
>>77931345
>>77935334
Also for some reason girls will only masturbate in the bathroom. I know because I had spycams set up through the whole house and even people who slept over that couldn't hold off til they left did it in the bathroom. I don't know.
>>
>>77936198
Well you have to wash your hands after so that makes sense but I've always done it in the bed or bathtub
>>
>>77936684
I used to go rub the sink and masturbate right after they got out. It's weird but I swear I could smell the acts they had just committed.
>>
>>77936684
I wanted to get a pic of an ugly guy and ask if you are a grill but I'm on the phone. Please assume I'm a neckbeard
>>
>>77936804
why would it be weird? of course you can smell it. seminal fluid and vaginal fluid both stink to high heaven
>>
>>77936922
Did Anybody record the first episode from SDCC back in July!
>>
File: 1444677933229.jpg (127KB, 484x789px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444677933229.jpg
127KB, 484x789px
>>77934066
Has the whole world gone mad?
>>
>>77936922
I used to put my face in the toilet afterwards.
>>
could you handle all that pms /co/
>>
File: 1447568570098.jpg (27KB, 200x214px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447568570098.jpg
27KB, 200x214px
>>77939342
>implying I'd let them out of their cage in the first place
>>
>>77903658
Did the baby eat a slice of pizza?
>>
File: 1443543452134.jpg (160KB, 1594x755px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443543452134.jpg
160KB, 1594x755px
>>77939361
So?
>>
>>77937034
He exaggerates. You still can;t have sex with a 16 year old if you're older then 22 in most places.
At least in all the states I've lived in, if you're under 18 you can consent to sex only if you are within 4 years of the person, age wise. Otherwise you still have to wait till 18.
>>
>>77939361
No, she's drinking milk from her bottle.
>>
>>77939441
Then who ate the eleventh slice?
>>
>>77931345
It really gets you in touch with your feminine side.

Source: I have three younger sisters. I learned a lot about dressing well and grooming.
>>
>>77939454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLo9DV9sQzI
>>
>>77939483
I had 2 younger sisters and I didn't learn shit from them.
>>
File: 182637637342.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
182637637342.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>77903658

>murricans fighting over food
>>
don't know exactly why but I'm getting some serious ka-blam/90's Nick vibes out of this

must be how every single character out of this resemble, you know, actual genuine cartoon characters and not walking agendas for the first time in forever
>>
File: Leni and Lincoln.jpg (171KB, 708x872px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Leni and Lincoln.jpg
171KB, 708x872px
My favorite's the ditz.
>>
>>77926331
>even them know that pedos are the bottom of the barrel.
Oh my sweet summer child...
>>
>>77939342
Lincoln has his own room to hide in. It's not like they'll break down his door just to tear him apart.
>>
Does anyone else wanna see what the mom looks like?
>>
>>77944530
Sure
>>
>>77944630
I didn't mean to phrase the question as if I had an image of her (I would've simply posted it) I'm just saying, the mom must be a catch for a guy to pump 11 kids into her.
Thread posts: 266
Thread images: 39


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.