[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did this become an actual show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhGhasPAGyY

>shit like this gets picked up
>kitty bobo didn't
>kargoth didn't
>3 dog band didn't
>the modifyers didn't
>eltingville didn't
>lakewood plaza turbo didn't
>periwinkle around the world didn't
>blackford manor didn't
>>
Lakewood did though
>>
File: 1439949815038s.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
1439949815038s.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>>77880700
>it's been almost 10 years since this was released
>tfw I remember seeing this for the first time
>tfw you realize your life has gone nowhere since then

T-Thanks anon...
>>
>>77880700
>Filename
No
>>
File: 1421697847621.png (177KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1421697847621.png
177KB, 384x288px
Seriously, how DID this get picked up? Pendleton must have had connections or something because the pilot is fucking unbearable, even for a pilot, Kitty Bobo and most of the pilots from the Big Pick absolutely ruin AD.
>>
>>77880700
it was targeted at young adults,who grew tired of cartoons same formula, which was a gamechanging bet that CN was ready to take

lakewood plaza turbo is in production
>>
>there was no tom kenny in the pilot
how did this even stand a chance?
>>
>>77880955
>jimmies
>not jimmy
one job dingus
>>
File: notgunnacry.png (8KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
notgunnacry.png
8KB, 300x250px
>>77880966
so was kitty bobo
>>
>>77881018
>jimmys
>>
>>77881080
It (was) a fun cartoon, that's easily marketable to kids. And adults, apparently.
>>
>>77881503
Didn't mean to reply. >>77881080
>>
The brief Lincoln on mars scene was absurd enough to stand out and catch attention. Catching that attention was all it took.
>>
>>77880700
Because the AT pilot was better than all the rest of those, and it was mediocre to start with.
>>
If it wasn’t for someone leaking the Random Cartoons short on youtube, Adventure Time would’ve had the same chance of getting a series as MooBeard the Cow Pirate
>>
>kitty bobo
man if you thought Adventure Time was hipster shit,
>>
>>77880700
>being this ass ravaged that no one cared about all your crappy internet shorts
reminder that adventure time in confirmed to have 8 seasons and a theatrical movie at the least and shows no signs of stopping.
>>
Favourite Random Cartoons shorts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYLqqsl8qmU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvVvVvaMKD4
>>
This show was deemed to be rejected. Cartoon Network picked it from the trash and now is making Nickelodeon cry for choosing Fanboy & Chum Chum instead of this.
>>
Who knows, all I know is Nick to this day regrets not making it an actual show.
>>
>>77882201
The entire thing is just a cat getting into shenanigans with a cellphone.

That show would have been nothing but a slice of life show, without any interesting quirks. Except they're animal people. Which isn't interesting at all.
>>
>>77882341
it wouldn't have gone very far on Nick anyway
>>
>>77882341
>>77882344
I still never got this because didn't Nick's parade of Spongebob reruns always get higher ratings than Adventure Time anyway? Why would they give half a crap?
>>
>>77880700
All of those seem pretty bad.

Except for The Modifyers, Lakewood Plaza Turbo, and Periwinkle.

At least Adventure Time had potential to be molded into something fun for a while. I couldn't see that happening with a majority of those pilots.
>>
Why is kargoth getting no love in this thread

Kargoth was fucken amazing
>>77882573
Modifyers definitely didn't deserve to be picked up... The only reason anyone cares at all is that zone flash
>>
>>77882936
I thought it seemed pretty fun. With the disguises and everything.

But yeah, I'm sure a lot of people wanted it for fapping reasons.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.